GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:33 am

@Bor: The dart.
@Drago: I know, but as said when Viridian appeared, he liked playing with his food before he ate it. I plan to put him in eventual melee combat with Bor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:34 am

Thanks for clearing that up. Now, back to the IC!
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 am

Off we go then!
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:44 am

What is wrong with using the same weapon over and over? Feren has three weapons right now, but has not got the time to change - besides, I'm not sure his Sniper Rifle will come in very handy right now lol

Also, a note on Ergonian sensory perception.

Sight: They have a mirrored retina, like a cat does, but because their eyes are slightly bigger and they have fewer mirror cells, their ability to see in the dark is only slightly better than a human. They can also see into the Ultra-Violet range of light.

Hearing: They have an acute sense of hearing, but like sight, it is only slightly better than a human. They can, however, determine direction by hearing far better than any human ever will.

Smell: Their sense of smell is appalling, in order to smell anything the source has to be about about 10cm away, obviously the larger the source the further away it is sensed. Dogs can sense smell at 100 million times less concentration than a human. Ergonian's can smell stuff at concentrations at 100 times more concentration than humans can.

Taste: Same as Humans.

Touch: Have ten times as many pain receptors as humans do, and a larger section of the brain devoted the sense of touch. This has a double whammy in that they can sense minute changes of temperature and the like by touch, however, it does mean that they feel pain much more than humans.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:49 am

There's nothing directly wrong, it just gets a bit boring after a while. But it's fine, tala switched weapons now. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:52 am

In any case, Viridian will probably die because he likes playing with his food, but I don't want to murder Bor either.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 am

And that is why you would never qualify to be a Silent One. From what I know, they are merciless, always going for the kill, and the instant death. Still, you've done a good job so far of controlling him.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 am

Well, I need Delta to post before I can continue.

Oh, and I truly made three gods for the Ergonians a couple years ago.

Vermillion = Lands, Trees, Plants and Agriculture
Vastog = Seas, Lakes and Rivers
Verdaga = Heavens and Sky

Feren is a follower of Vermillion.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 am

So, one thing I need cleared up just for knowledge Delta, are the silent ones hired killers(Assassins, mercenaries, hitman, etc) or do they work on there own? And just to be totally sure, though I think the fights are in the cafeteria and the evidence room, no one is fighting in the room we came in through, right?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:47 am

Vermillion (named after the colour rather than a God from the Ergonian Mythos) is fighting Feren in the entrance foyer, which is roughly where the front desk is.

Also, if you want extra information on the Silent Ones, that might be something to ask a character IC. razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Viridian - #40826D
Vermillion - #E34234
Azure - #007FFF

Just looked up the Hex codes for the colours, just in case you wanted to use them ;)
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:47 am

Talvox says he'll be away till Monday, so could somebody take control of Veridian until then? I'm sort of locked in a dramatic battle with him, and it'll be kinda hard to continue the fight without him.
Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Lemme read over the fight for a second, and I'll see about controlling him. Though, I might not be as active as you would need me to be.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I think I'll do the same as Vek, and post about the natural abilities of my character Kaaran:

Stature: sturdy yet of small height, reliant on pure bulk and strength in most situations with an incredible muscle:weight ratio. Quite slow, but able to fit in cramped spaces.

Sight: Excellent, detect visible light and near Infra-red light, very keen eyesight, able to see almost perfectly in pitch black, without technological aid. Vulnerable to very intense and focussed light, such as that from focussed lens etc, making glasses unheard of in Leopods culture.

Smell: poor, Leopods never needed a brilliant sense of smell, and only have the ability to identify root vegetables, and fungi, and able to tell when a predator is in their tunnel (within 3m on average, dependent on strenggth of smell.

Hearing: Poor, Leopods evelved away from use of sound due to the strange acoustics of the cave systems they once lived in

Taste: Poor, just as smell. Leopods can digest most organic matter, and therefore never needed to be able to taste test foods for toxicity, due to the scarcity of food on their natural home planet, they can eat most things, tasting the vast majority as very bland.

Touch: Average to good, They have tails to be able to tell the height of caves, and can tell very very small changes in pressure, in most places on the skin, so they could "profile/map" their burrows, just by crawling through them.

Other: Firm and strong bone, sometimes protruding bone on elbows, which they sharpen on rocks, to attack small animals and open eggs. Now use intricate sheaths on their forearms to cover these, which also double as ornaments, and atmospheric sensing apparatus.

All these are general to Leopods but all apply to Kaaran. :D
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

With the exception of poor smell, Ergonians and Leopods would compliment each other well in a combat situation. I just wouldn't go to a restaurant with a Leopod.

EDIT: Lonji, I noticed you were scanning for stuff with a GPS... you'll find that Feren carries a lot of stuff with a GPS signal right now, however, it may be that your scanner cannot translate Ergonian technology.

He has 3 Weapons, 4 devices in his bag he has yet to fully identify, a helmet, 2 devices he knows (1 of which is his RDA, which translates electrical signals just like your device does, among other things) and an implant which have such details in them.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Delta, permission to take over Veridian for Tala? (Mitch requested it above.)

EDIT: I got indirect confirmation from Delta, and I'll be controlling Viridian until Tala comes back. Mitch, I'll post soon. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:36 am

Wow, this battle has basically destroyed the police station foyer... lol

That Vermillion kill was pure luck by the way.

I hope the Lacuna has so,me pain meds... and when Feren gets on-board he can fly it if needs be.

I want to bring this guy into the story, not sure how, yet.

User: Vektrix
Name: Mehmet
Race: Ergonian
Homeworld: Ergonon VII
Equipment:
- VX-1 Pulse Pistol : Low Power hand weapon with a relatively short range. Takes 1 second to charge after each shot and can unleash 1,000 before the battery needs to be replaced or recharged.
- VX Battery Solar Charger : A small device that can charge a VX Battery pack in about an hour - can charge/hold two batteries at once.
- VX Battery : A backup battery for use in VX weapons (He has two in total, but the other one is currently in his weapons).
- (R)emote (D)igital (A)ssistant : A cross between a Smartphone and Tricorder : Can connect with any device that has the appropriate chip installed and exchange data. Mehmet's is the medical build of this device, so has various extra Medical functions and attachments.
- Steel Toe-Cap Boots : Resistant to fire and mild acids.
- White Lab Coat.
- Medical Scrubs.
Bio: An esteemed Government Doctor for the Ergenon High Council, he advises on various Medical and Scientific matters. However, he has recently gone missing, his whereabouts is completely unknown to the Ergonian Authorities. They suspect foul play and are endeavouring to recover him. He used to be a General Practitioner for Ergonian Special Services, as well as a lecturer in Anatomy at a University on Ergenon III.
Strengths: Sklilled Medic, Learns Alien Anatomy very quickly, Good scientific Knowledge
Weaknesses: Useless in any form of combat, Ergonians have poor Smell and feel pain more than other races, has a limp as he suffered from a disease in childhood that almost crippled him.

However, one of the devices that Quark stole and is currently in Feren's possession is this guys... so.... thought it would be a nice sub-plot.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Okay, after this incident with the police station is over, it's high time for a real job! I want a heist or something with a solid goal at the end of it. Perhaps an assassination? twisted
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm back everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi Talvox, welcome back. We sort of mortally wounded Viridian while you were gone. sweat
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Yeah, it's fine. In any case, I'm having Talvox attack mister Viridian. Doesn't matter, that's supposed to happen. XD
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 pm

I agree with dragon, we definitely should do a good, proper, paid job next, after all where else are the rangers going to get money from?

Maybe we could try and transport someone to some planet where they are needed/wanted?

Just an idea :D
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 pm

I have plans. razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Heck yes.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 am

Ooh, plans. Me likey. Mitch, also when is your character going to regain consciousness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next