GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Empty
PostSubject: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:00 am

This is a game where a nameless narrator goes about their day, but in this world, everyone, including our hero/villain/poor bast'ard of a protagonist are not in control. What they do, who they meet, and what happens in the world around them is entirely at the mercy of YOU. (and the rest of the GAC)
You will step into the protagonist's shoes, who just so happens to be your link into this world, and will fight or cooperate with other posters for control over what happens next.

Rules:
1: Keep it simple, stupid. There is a three sentence limit to posts, and please write them in first-person from the perspective of the protagonist.

2: Keep it reasonable, idiot. While the realm of fantasy is at your disposal, please don't blow up the galaxy, spawn Cthulhu, or arbitrarily kill off a main character. That's just no fun.

2.1: Absolutely no killing or severely crippling the protagonist, or switching to a new one. ...~baka! fool.

3: Keep it interesting, moron. Even killing MAIN characters (as long as it's not arbitrary) is fair game, but absolutely NO revivals are allowed. Dead people stay dead; it's more interesting that way.

4: Keep it clean, dunce. Formatting goes as follows:

=====
First sentence, about whatever the hell you want to happen at the point in time in which you post.
Second sentence separated by a line break, again, about whatever the hell you want.
Third sentence, again, seperated by a line break, where you leave something open for another poster to jump in, like a cliffhanger.
=====

Have fun!
-Terwynd

-REFERENCE GUIDE-
What is this?:

------------------
===PLOT===
------------------

Page 1:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:

-------------------------------
===CHARACTERS===
-------------------------------

THE PROTAGONIST:
Nameless:

MAIN CHARACTERS: (Characters that are both ALIVE and are REGULARLY CONTROLLED. On death, their bios will be held in the Graveyard section.)
Handsome Jim:

MINOR CHARACTERS: (ALIVE characters that are NOT REGULARLY CONTROLLED. On death or after a period of absence, their bios will be deleted.)
Seductive Alien:

GRAVEYARD: (DEAD MAIN CHARACTERS that had a PROFOUND EFFECT ON THE STORY, and who are STILL RELEVENT EVEN IN DEATH. As time goes on, and posters forget about them, they may be removed to clean up the tab.)

Last edited by Terwynd on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:14 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:00 am

After a peaceful sleep, I wake up to the familiar sight of my room. Unfortunately, seconds after I wake up, I suddenly realize that I`m late to my meeting with Jim.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:22 am

Jim is a handsome man, one of the finest men I've ever met in this god damned galaxy. I shake a bit nervously to the hum of the spaceship as I'm anticipating how he would react once I present my gift to him.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:43 am

I remove the gift from the box and twirl the gelatinous string connected to it as my ship's autopilot lands on the surface of Planet K. Before I step outside, I take a quick look at myself in the mirror to see if I look presentable, especially after last night's events.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:50 am

My hair is a bit ruffled yet still presentable, as it has always been, I make messy look good. My tuxedo still had the stain of a purple alcoholic drink that I had yet to identify, might have been spilled on me while I passed out at the crazy restaurant party.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Damn, I'm sexy. After some mirror posing, I storm off the landing pad, and, after a brief organization of the contents of my tuxedo, I arrive at Jim's doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:55 am

As I ring the doorbell of Jim's luxury penthouse complex, I recall his divine face, his complex features of which I find myself hopelessly drawn to, his stunning smile which never fails to make my heart skip several beats, and dat ass. Maybe today will be the day I confess my true feelings to him.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:25 am

I stammer out a hello as he opens the door in that lab coat that makes him look so smart. He grabs me in a panic, takes me to a lab room and starts to babble about something about what some crazy alien he cloned is gonna do to him or whatever, but I'm too focused on what I'm about to do; do I give him my gift now, or do I wait for when I tell him how I feel?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:20 am

I decide to chance it, and reach for the gift. But as I move to give the jumbo-sized StickyHandBand(TM) to Jim, it springs forth from my hand, and to my abject horror, impacts his right cheek with the speed and ferocity of a Scandinavian housewife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:38 am

I look on in horror as Jim's silenced face gives off a look of confused mortification for the longest time before suddenly transitioning into one of gratified bemusement as he gasps "why, I had no idea you were into that sort of thing too, friend...". I suddenly realized that Jim seems to unexpectedly have the hots for the concept of being manhandled by synthetic tools.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:14 am

I decide to pull the now-attached StickyHandBand(TM) to fling him into my embrace, but before I initiate step 2 of the dating guide, a flying saucer crashes through the adjacent wall, and a curvy alien walks out and says in a seductive tone, "Hey baby, I'm home, do you remember what I said I'd do- WHO THE HELL IS THIS?" The last bit was less seductive and more... explosive.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 3:10 am

As I glance from Jim's face to the alien's, unsure of how to react to this sudden awkward encounter, Jim suddenly breaks the silence by grabbing the StickyHandBand(TM) from my now-sweaty grasp, peeling the offending end off his even-more-sweaty face (chirst, did Jim forget to pay the AC bill again or something?) and suddenly whipped the alien in a similar manner, again causing an unexpecting reaction from the receiving party. The alien, suddenly realizing the existence of my gift, abruptly changes attitude and mutters "Oh, I see, you finally found someone willing to... give in to our desires" whilst licking their lips(?) intently.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:51 am

It strikes me like a truckload of bricks exactly what I've gotten myself into, and a pang of dread scorches through my body, as I realize that Jim and this new alien believe me to have a certain... interest. But that couldn't be further from the truth; my intentions are far, far darker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:42 pm

The fools hadn't noticed the true meaning of my gift; I had laced the StickyHandBand(TM) with a sedative which, oddly, happens to function as a very, VERY powerful aphrodisiac shortly before the victim falls over, deep in sleep. I back away as the aphrodisiac wears off and the two abruptly faint, giving me free access to Jim's laboratory, where, hopefully, I can steal the prototype, and complete my mission, but I doubt the famed 'Handsome Jim' made it an easy task...
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 am

Despite his name being Jim, I faintly recall it being 'Jack' at one point. But that was unimportant right now, as I began searching Jim's lab frantically trying to figure out where he had left It, throwing paper and paperweights everywhere, and in a stroke of random luck, I found It.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:32 pm

In a stroke of bad luck, however, someone's inside it, aiming what appears to be a flamethrower directly at me. As the mech unleashed the flames, I dive into a hallway, but unfortunately, I jumped too late, and my tuxedo was set alight as a result, revealing what I had kept concealed underneath, just in case something like this would happen...
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

I swallow the reboot pill I concealed, but as I see the universe swirl around and inwards towards me, I realize that taking this pill was the biggest mistake of my life.
Suddenly, I wake, and as I lie on my captain's chair, drenched in sweat, I realize my ship is settled on a planet's surface, not of Planet K, where Jim was, but on the opposite side of the galaxy, Planet Y.
I walk towards my mirror to see if anything has changed; though I can't place my finger on it, something feels different...

=====
THREE SENTENCE TALE
Rules are updated, and reference guide has been added, see OP!
=====
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)   -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT) Empty

Back to top Go down

-Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Page 1 of 1