GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Empty
PostSubject: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Nr_ban11

[This is the original OOC thread for the Nerrone's Rangers RP. For the second, click here.]

Last edited by Delta on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 70 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 pm

((Delta, does the Character have to be made in Spore? Looks nice though, best of luck with it. ))

Last edited by 3DBlenderRender on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 pm

I had considered opening it up to any original characters -- so in that case it could be something purely from your imagination, or perhaps an alien from a different sci-fi franchise entirely. Happy. Or a human. O_o

What do you say to that idea? Also, you don't need to post in brackets in the OOC thread. Joyful
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf6_BmrXs30tGTVoip0fpSVgxJAx4THeuW91oulpAJO2xrCaz-54Xrb-Y

Delta's doing a roleplay. cute Character name and creation coming soon, I might do two of them. Perhaps a recently completed L10 captain would suit the job...

EDIT: Uber-nub time, what's the difference between an OOC and an IC? Any other roleplay lingo I should know about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC stands for Out of Character and IC stands for In Character: IC threads are devoted to the RP itself, whereas the OOC is for discussing or planning it. If you need to post out of character in the IC thread, most people denote this by putting the OOC part in double brackets.

There's a whole bunch of useful threads on the Sporum with guides to lingo and suchlike if you can access them, but the only other term I've used so far is godmodding, which is exactly as it sounds: making things happen that you logically shouldn't be able to within the bounds of the RP. Happy.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Aha, OK, thanks for the post.
I believe I will be joining in a bit, just gotta get my character created.

- 3D
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 pm

User: Terwynd
Name: Hitcam
Race: NeoDranth (Human/Dranth)
Homeworld: Terra
Equipment:
Regular suit: Particle Shotgun, Dual 500 Smith & Wessons, Longsword. full metal armor underneath Formal Tuxedo.
Recon suit: Sniper Rifle, Knifes, dual pistols, light kevlar armor.
Bio: (coming soon.)
Strengths: Near perfect aim due to his helmet's targeting system combined with steady hands, fast and agile for his age
Regular Suit: Lots of armor coverage, which can withstand a two point-blank shotgun blasts.
Recon Suit: Can move silently and aim ner perfectly; useful for stealth missions
Weaknesses: Low pain tolerance; 2-4 bullets anywhere out of his kevlar suit's cover zone and he's down.
Regular Suit weakness: Lowered ability to move due to weaponry and armor burdening.
Recon Suit weakness: Low armor.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Adding your character to the OP Ter, thanks for entering. ha!
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 pm

User: Epsilon

Name: Chlor

Race: Sato (Satonian)

Homeworld: Sero

Equipment: Natural body armour, 7mm Dual Blast Recon Pistol, Electro-pulse knife, Bomb-disarming equipment, a small toolkit containing; screwdriver, spanner and wrench. As well as some minor explosives (by which I mean for opening locks)

Bio:
Spoiler:
Chlor is patient and calm, never breaks a sweat. This is also his downfall as he never tries as hard as others.
He grew up on Sero's sister planet Saro. He suffered many hardships over the desolate terrain of his home.
At a mere age of 51, he joined the K-R division for the Satonian army, enlisting as a stealth agent. It was there he was awarded his favoured E-P Knife and never has he been on a mission without it.

Strengths: Ability to turn invisible for periods of time. Incredible stealth skills (e.g No sounds of his footsteps.) Good agility and skills with knives.

Weaknesses: Uses only very light weaponary. Vunerable to large explosions. Physically Weak.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Adding your character sheet, Epsilon. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 pm

I would love to join this I'll create my character and his sheet at some point. Also is it possible that you could have a mecha or vehicle for your character, if not it's cool, just i normally make a mecha to accompany a character i make :P

I'll give you a character sheet sometime, i would be gutted to miss out on this RP. razz
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 pm

I think it would be somewhat inappropriate for your character to have a mecha, Ion -- it sounds rather overpowered. emmbarrased!
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I know, I know :L... It's fine, i just really like making mechas in the spaceship editor, and it's like no way to use them as part of a story in-game, so i'm constantly looking for an out of game platform to use my mechs razz It's cool though, i'm still definitely joining, just a quickie, how ,like, organised is this outlaw gang, these rangers??
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Ionjii1026 wrote:
I know, I know :L... It's fine, i just really like making mechas in the spaceship editor, and it's like no way to use them as part of a story in-game, so i'm constantly looking for an out of game platform to use my mechs razz It's cool though, i'm still definitely joining, just a quickie, how ,like, organised is this outlaw gang, these rangers??
Organized enough that they get their own RP. Most merc groups don't have that privilege...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Well it's a small group (made up of the Player Characters and possibly a few others), so it's not difficult to organise. Joyful In terms of resources, though, what they have at their disposal is essentially what they carry around with them, plus whatever essential bits and bobs can be stored in a medium-sized smuggling ship. The plan is that any players who join before and possibly a little after the IC begins can start the RP as members of Nerrone's Rangers -- I plan to make the opening scene In Medias Res.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Dragonman9 wrote:
Ionjii1026 wrote:
Organized enough that they get their own RP. Most merc groups don't have that privilege...

HAHAHA!!! exited!

And thanks delta thats awesome, sorry for asking so many questions, I'll get to work on my character now happy.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Naboo910
User: Naboo9
Name: Naboo9
Race: Dark Leech
Homeworld: Narcona
Equipment: Volt Sword, Robotic Eye with vision filters, Multi-ammo pistol, Multi-ammo Sniper rifle, various survival tools, natural toxic tail-barbs, Powered armor.
Bio: After the Grox Purge as many called it, the dark Leech captain returned back to his original calling, small mercenary services, everything else is a thing of the past, or is it?
Strengths: An able fighter and commander, can use most weapons, agile, best at open combat.
Weaknesses: Headstrong and quick to anger to a fault, lacks a sense of stealth in thieving situtatoins he'll always say "blow up half the building to get it", while he may be stronger that avarage for for his dark leech subspecies (desert) he's still rather upper-body weak compaired to most.

Last edited by Naboo9 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
3D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 pm

User: 3D
Name: Ion

Race: (Machine, N/A)
Homeworld: Manufactured on Cerqullia (Serr-quill-ia)

Equipment: Several tools contained within head-dome/body dome, including an extendable hand/claw. A repulsor engine on the underside of the dome of Io keeps him afloat. Weapons include a charged outer shell, a light carbine by the left of the main optics panel, and small charges of different effect.

Bio: Ion was a scrapped military project of Cerin industries, located on planet Cerquillia, an abandoned military manufacturing plant. Ion therefore has a bitter and sceptical outlook upon the world, though when manufactured, he was programmed to learn, and to follow orders, and is in search for a master.

Strengths:
Immune to poison, psionic attacks, and withstands much abuse to the outer shell. Near perfect aim, though the carbine is not all that powerful. Charged outer shell stops opponents with bare hands from grabbing and throwing or striking.

Weaknesses:
Water, optimism, and often sticks out in society as a target. While Ion sports many eyes, his peripheral vision is terrible, and has difficulty in avoiding blows from the side. Further, due to his small frame, blows that connect knock him far out of place. Ion has difficulty when facing groups, as his peripheral is poor, and often does not see attack from different sides. Further, Ion is quite vulnerable to EMP attacks.
(Picture is coming, but it's rather detailed, so it may take a little)

- 3D

Last edited by 3DBlenderRender on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bence657
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Bence657

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 am

Signup:

Name: O.M.C.A
(he is a cyborg that's why he has this robotic name).
The whole name is: One Man Cheeseburger Apocalypse.

First weapon: His sasauge minigun.

Second weapon: Staticly charged cheeseburger. Good for melee attacks.

Weaknesses: If he is kicked between his legs, he is stunned for 10 minutes.

Strength: Being dumb and showing his muscles to cute girls.

About: O.M.C.A. Is a cyborg programmed by Markus Persson. But he coded something wrong because omca makes terrible calculations.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 am

3D, Naboo, adding you to the OP. Happy. Bence, I'm sorry but I don't think a character of such brilliant caliber and surpassing subtlety could ever find a place in this RP. Ever.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:15 am

Delta, when officially will the IC be up?
Or will that remain a mystery?
Or was I just stupid and not see it?
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Grox Purge?   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:26 am

Naboo9, what's the "Grox Purge?" It sound similar to an event in one of my Adventure series, upon which one of my possible characters may be based. I want him/her to follow this RP's canon.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
Naboo9, what's the "Grox Purge?" It sound similar to an event in one of my Adventure series, upon which one of my possible characters may be based. I want him/her to follow this RP's canon.
It's the name of the opiration in the Grox War to eliminate the Grox in the home galeixy that the Gorx and Dark Leech share.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 am

I'm currently building the IC thread, so it may either be up today or tomorrow -- I have 2-4 hours left to work on it today, so we shall see what comes of it. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Shadow99

Upvotes: : 0
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:04 am

Sounds interesting, I'm in for sure considering the fact I just made a bounty hunter that I'm particuarly proud of.

User: Shadow99
Name: Zalgon
Race: Ganoid
Homeworld: Ganzon
Equipment: Small Cloaking Field with limited time recharges after awhile, enhanced eye sight, small Tesla Coils for limited electricity manipulation, Electric Daggers, speed enhancers, and spiked arm weapons with a non-lethal and lethal poison vial for them.
Bio: Even as a child Zalgon had an affinity for technology and, most worryingly, sharp objects... He was drafted to the Ganoid army at the Earth Age of 16, then was drafted to the Ganoid Army Special Ops at the age of 20. In an Ops mission Zalgon was framed for the death of one of his fellow operatives. He was dishonerably discharged from the Ganoid army and banished from the Ganoid homeworld sentenced with murder and treachery. Eventually he became attracted to the city planet Beta's shady side. Finding the best technological weaponry this side of the galaxy there he became a bounty hunter. Also with is love of sharp objects he sports around two spike like weapons on his hands. Zalgon is well known as the best stealth and infiltration operative money can buy.
Strengths: Very skilled at stealth and infiltration, and is sometimes a great strategist.
Weaknesses: Very un orthodox at times, easily provoked causing lack of stealth (Ex. charges at someone who he overheard talking about his mom.), very sensitive eyes the goggle doesn't just increase sight also protects from sunlight.

Haha, please excuse me for the long character sheet.

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] 500785818427_lrg

Last edited by Shadow99 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next