GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Adding you to the OP, Mitchz. Happy.

To anyone who is entering the RP at this point, or has already had their character added and is waiting for an opportune moment to bring them into the IC, I plan to create an opportunity for you to join soon: The Lacuna's next stop is a large cargo freighter, where the crew will briefly stop to do minor repairs and suchlike. Kwa has also arranged to meet new recruits to the Rangers there.

If you don't have other plans on how to enter the story and this sounds like a good option to you, keep an eye on the IC -- I'll make it quite clear when to introduce yourselves. Joyful
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 am

User: -NOX-
Name: Louisa Stevens
Race: Human (Well, mostly)
Homeworld: Lemondedechire (Colony of Earth Empire)
Equipment: Modified SPAS-22 double-barrel fully-auto shotgun imported from Earth, Obsidiplex implants in arms and legs to decrease bone stress, full spinal replace with high-quality flex-core TitanSteel, robotic precision finger implants in both hands, two robotic eyes, cerebral teleLink, implanted Kevlar body armor, steel plating on head, dual-wield close-range pistols.
Bio: Born completely blind and at the age of seven both of her parents were killed in the uprisings, orphaned Louisa was left for dead. But her fortunes changed when someone came up to her and told her he could fix her eyes. Not caring whether or not this was a trap she followed. The man turned out to be a scientist capable of completely fixing her vision by supplying her with robotic eyes of his own design. They formed a very close relationship and for the first time since she could remember, Louisa was happy. But one day, the scientist's house was stormed by marines, drunk after winning a major battle and looking for some fun. The scientist did not survive. Having realized there was nothing left for her, Louisa fled the planet and got a name for herself as a hitman, mainly doing jobs for waring governments. After a mission where she fell from two hundred feet high, Louisa got her spinal implant. Fascinated by the bonuses this type of technology can grant, she started experimenting on herself, doing things from bone implants to having body armor inserted into her skin, Louisa started to become less human until she was what she is now.Strengths: hard to injure, insanely physically strong (do to bone implants), able to make robotically precise movements.
Weaknesses: relies completely on tech, draws attention to herself if not properly disguised, some movement hindered by body armor.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Adding you NOX -- you're actually the second female character, after Kwa. Joyful
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:40 pm

User: PrincessNintendo/Shardna

Name: Chalen
Age: Unkown (Although he has a personalty of a ten year old no one has any idea what age he is).
Race: Space Sprites
Homeworld: Was outer space but now his new home is Earth.
Equipment: Doesn't own any weapons but has a rather nice collection of costumes.
Bio: Chalen had a bit of a rough start in life. Through childhood, he had been teased by other species just because he has grammer speaking problems. As he grew up, his hands start to grew ridiculos long sharp fingers. Now any creature that tried to make fun of him, Chalen would point to his sharp fingers as a threat and this would make most creatures back down and flee. Chalen is currently having a nice life and has tons of friends. But he yearns for an adventure of a life time.

Weakness: Tends to panic easliy, Doesn't always know how weapons work, is scared of fires and thunder, doesn't understand tech talk and hates it if he loses his necklace.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:54 pm

No listed strengths, eh? Admirable. razz Adding you Shar.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks! So when do I start adding my story bit?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Well pretty soon we'll be docking with a freighter, where it has been arranged IC that the Rangers will take on new recruits -- that might be the most convenient moment to drop in, but you can feel free to do so at any later time. Joyful

@All: I'd just like to know if anyone has anything they want to do in the current scene before we skip forward an hour to the rendezvous. If you don't plan on posting IC before then, please make a post here confirming you're ready to move on. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm

User: Ionjii1026
Name: Kaaran Grishalk
Race: Leopods
Homeworld: SraalHeim
Equipment: He wears heavy powered armour, that follows his movements with little effort, it has many sections which can be folded up or down when needed, yet much of his skin is often left bare. He carries a Quad-rocket launcher adapted from a Quad grenade launcher. He also has an eye targetter, and also carries a electrically charged combat knife, for last resorts. He also carries a self made, micro networking computer console in his left wristband
Strengths: Very well versed in engineering and computing, knowing all well used programming languages, and being able to hack into the vast majority of security sytems. He is also a heavy weapons expert, and knowns about all robotic, and mechanical systems it is likely one will encounter on a battlefield. He is also quite sturdy and physically strong, as with all his race.
Weaknesses: He is xenophobic to a great extent, often mistrusting those of other races even those who have proven themselves trustworthy companions. he will often misregard their plans, and blame them for any incidents, making him a bit of an outsider, ironically. His plans while elegant are often difficult to execute and interpret, keeping him from a leadership role. Because of all his heavy equipment, he is very slow, and will slow everyone in his party down considerably. He is also very proud and stubborn leading him to make rash decisions when his ego is on the line.

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 500787233975_lrg
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm ready for the rendezvous. I've made my character eating pizza and finishing his work on the Recon Bug, which he could work on for an hour if need be.

@Ionjii - I think Xol and Kaaran are going to get together quite well, what with them both being skilled with technology. Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:44 pm

An hour? Well, it may be convenient for my character to zip on over so it's all...connected, you know...if you simply made it a more feasible time my character could reach there we could get back together or something. Would that be preferable to anyone? I don't mind either way. Joyful

- 3D
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:53 pm

What sort of timescale would be better for you? razz If your character needs more time, perhaps you should hold back until we get to the next planet. On the other hand it might be interesting to have him re-join us on the freighter.

If you want to work something out without giving away spoilers, drop me a PM. Happy.

@Ion: Adding you. Joyful
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I finally got around to making my character Delta Joyful

User:DarkShadow1223
Name:Celdryc (Though he prefers to be called Shadow)
Age: 12,356 (Young for his race, about 20 in human ways of thinking)
Race: Dralanian
Homeworld: Dralaxia-9 (no longer exists, it's sun whent supernova)
Equipment: Powerful stealth suit, Two energy daggers(concealed under the sleeves of his stealth suit),T-500 energy sniper MarkVI with silencer modification
Bio: Celdryc's speceis live far longer than most, if not all, sentient life in the universe, making their lives very lonesome and depressing as they cannot have friends outside their own race, for they would outlive them by millenia. Naturally, many of them become mercenaries and assassins. Celdryc is known as one of thew best assassins out there, and even works in groups skilled enough for his tastes, despite they're short lifespans.
Strengths: Incredibly talented with a sniper rifle, Amazingly fast and quiet, Incredibly high tech stealth suit, minor technological knowledge
Weaknesses: a few shots to the power source of his suit will put it in armor lock, immobilizing him; very poor in close combat without the element of suprise; rarely says more than a few words to anyone; Stealth suit's effects don't last forever

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Adding you Dark. Happy.

EDIT: And you too, Puk, finally. razz
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

User: Talvox.
Name: Talvox.
Race: Taldixark.
Homeworld: Talnova.
Equipment: A lightning blade well fitted for dealing with medium armored and light armored infantry, and a plasma pistol outfitted with a small missile launcher fit for dealing medium armored infantry. But, the pistol is ineffective at dealing with long-range targets.
Bio: After being outcasted from his own people, Talvox traveled from one planet to the next, on the run from his own species. Everyone tried to stop him from living, from Police officers to Military generals. He survived all of them, thanks to his custom-made combat armor, which can switch from heavy armor to medium armor. Now, in the Nerrones rangers, he finally has a home again.
Strengths: A body armor than can switch between heavy armor and medium armor. Weaknesses: Light armored quick-footed soldiers, and in heavy armor mode, his reaction time and maneuvering are slowed down considerably.

Talvox vould like to join. nothing to add
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Adding you Tala, welcome. Happy.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Would it be a good time to add my bit now or later? What's happening in there so far?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm calling the next post on the IC: We shall be arriving on board the Cargo Freighter Ponderra, at which point anyone waiting to enter the RP can do so at will. Joyful
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Okay I've add my bit. I hope it's alright. If it needs to be fixed, I don't mind. ^^'
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 pm

As I said in the IC, it's kinda early.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh drat...so sorry! I can't seem to delete it. Can someone help me to delete it? Please? um...
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 pm

You could just edit it to remove the main text. Or Delta could delete it if you're really desperate.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Got you covered Shar, I'll remove the post. Happy. Once I make my next IC post the floor's yours.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh thank you so much Delta! I thought I might have messed up the story intro to my character. emmbarrased! sweat
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Delta wrote:
Adding you Tala, welcome. Happy.
Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm really confused as what's going on, i mean literally clueless, and i've read over the past page or two aswell :L

If i could have a summary it'd be fine, and i hope my post was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next