GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

Lol, I wish Bor was there to hear it. He would have flipped out.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

IT should have been playing "Still alive" XD
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
Lol, I wish Bor was there to hear it. He would have flipped out.

Maybe he can be filled in later :P
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Ehm... New guy lost here... What split? Does the Thread split? Because I can't find a second IC thread.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:40 pm

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm pretty sure it will. razz Just look at the old Grox War or Z-lite Destiny RP's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Darkshadow wrote:
IT should have been playing "Still alive" XD

Still Alive from Mirror's Edge or Still Alive from Portal?

I'm thinking of putting a new character in.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:48 am

Dark_potato57 wrote:

Still Alive from Mirror's Edge or Still Alive from Portal?

I think he means from portal, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 am

Ay Naboo, you have to state which of the soldiers you attack. For a reference:

Delta wrote:
((Right, we're down to 7 enemies, so let's give them individual designations to allow us to co-ordinate: Trooper A is currently countering Celdryc's backstab attempt, Trooper B was knocked off-balance by Chalen and is the one who spoke; Trooper C is right next to B.

D and E are reasonably close together and taking cover behind an arrangement of pipes, and D has been exposed to Bianca's gas (therefore D and E are also somewhat close to A). F and G are on their own at the far left and right-hand sides of the room respectively, keeping the rest of Team A pinned down as best they can with blaster fire.))

And Trooper G is occupied by Flank and Dagon.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm

edited the post.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am

I was going to wait until later, but I may as well do this now. It's just that the thread conveniently fell off the recent topics list.

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Samant10
User: Dark_potato57
Name: Samantha
Race: Konematis
Homeworld: Auren
Equipment: She has armour on most of her body. On both wrists she has three, sharp claws that exude intense heat and energy when used to attack. On her left arm is a dual grenade launcher. It can fire two RPGs individually before needing a good reloading, used as a standalone weapon or a secondary attack when holding another weapon. This usually is her rifle which she keeps slung across her back due to its length. This rifle is generally a one-shot-at-a-time, accurate weapon.
Bio: Samantha is a piece of work. She usually speaks with sarcasm and snark to anyone who doesn't rank higher than she does. She works as a freelance mercenary, although she hasn't had any assignments lately. She was once hurt by a grenade, and a few shards of shrapnel became stuck in her body and their toxins changed some of her yellow-hued skin to black. It also changed the gem-like stone in her chest (previously a lustrous gold) to deep, jet black.
Strengths: Her forearms are mostly natural, bone shells that protect the blood vessels and nerves inside. These are very dense and can block most short-range attacks from sharp weaponry. Likewise for her lower legs and flat, wide hooves. Her slim body plus a lack of full-body armour makes her competitively flexible in tight spaces, even if her arms can get in the way. Although she does not own one, she is trained to use a range of polearm weapons. She can speak a second language that is widely understood by anyone who has a set of pincers or mandibles.
Weaknesses: She isn't armoured everywhere. Most of her thighs are exposed and a marginal area of her upper back is protected. Her skin has many more nerve endings than others and so she feels pain at an almost doubled threshold. She can't walk very quietly unless she ties pillows to the bottom of her hooves. Her race is obsessed with gold and other such metals. Even though she can detach herself from it better than the rest of her race, she can be distracted by a large enough quantity of it. Because she is very proud, she sometimes does not think things through and thus says and does things she shouldn't.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 am

Dual RPG's and an assault/sniper rifle? Sounds a bit much to me. razz Also, "Her actual skin is susceptible to bullets and hurts when it takes them." is not a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 am

Delta wrote:
Dual RPG's and an assault/sniper rifle? Sounds a bit much to me. razz Also, "Her actual skin is susceptible to bullets and hurts when it takes them." is not a weakness.

Done editing. I didn't think that it would be too much, but that's OK now. As for that 'weakness' I was outlining that the rest of her body is fairly weak and couldn't think of anything else. Uncertain

If you put it into the character bios, can you put this into Flank's while you're there? Thanks.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Flank10
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Truth is I went easy on Flank back in the day, 'cause I was starting to feel slightly guilty about forcing every single character that joined to be nerfed from its original incarnation. Time heals all wounds. razz I'll add your character, but I shall take into account that any RPG launcher that can be used one-handed will not have the largest payload.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm

That's far enough. I thought it would get in because if was shorter than Flank's bio with less equipment Wistle
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 am

It seems the current mission is wrapping up. Delta, what do you plan on for the future of the RP? Of course more missions, but I think we should focus a little more on CLEU and some more advanced plans, or really anything, I just want a little change in focus here and there. Also, when we fix any current problems left and are just flying away, we should take a small break to just do more character development on the ship. A lot of members joined during fights and may need time to meet everyone and stuffs.

Just a suggestion.

-Lazer
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:21 am

Yes, I have plans, naturally, razz and if I've learned anything from this mission it's that we need to be focused more on the story.

If everyone keeps posting we should be able to get off Las Thaddas quite soon. Happy.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Just thought I show a creation picture of my second rp character Bianca Vorpal. happy.

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 500819506577_lrg
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am

Delta wrote:
Yes, I have plans, naturally, razz and if I've learned anything from this mission it's that we need to be focused more on the story.

If everyone keeps posting we should be able to get off Las Thaddas quite soon. Happy.

Yes! Now we just need a post surge. I really have nothing to post now though.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 am

Well that's what you get for asking pointless questions in the IC. razz
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:00 am

I think NOX will join us again.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 am

I think I'll come back. I'll read up on everything this weekend and start posting again.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 am

That'd be nice; it was a shame I ended up moving kinda briskly over your character's entry, you came on the scene just as the briefing for the current mission was about to start. XD
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Just wanted to update my second character's sheet.

User: PrincessNintendo/Shardna
Name: Bianca Vorpal
Height: Taller then Chalen by 7 inches.
Race: Elvars (Nature Elf like race)
Homeworld: Primeus 21-B
Clothing: Assassian outfit and mouth mask.
Equipment: Bone Tusks Blades, Light armour, backpack filled with remidies and other stuff.
Bio: Bianca Vorpal has never fitted in with her own kind just because she is different. At the age of seven, she was trained to be a perfessional assassin but before that she had to do the one job that no one could do. Bianca had to retrive the Legendary Bone Tusk Blade which is stolen from by a creature of untold uglyness. Not being completly insane, Bianca had a companion to protect her while they made their journey to fight the ugly creature. Only Bianca had surrvied the fight and her companion sacrficed himself by killing both the creature but lost his life in the process. Even though Bianca obtained the Tusk Blades she mourned the loss of her companion. Few years later, Bianca became the best assassin the Elvars had ever had in eons. Despite her age, Bianca set out on a journey to see the worlds, steal and possibly kill things. Bianca had met a Space Sprite named Chalen after saving his life from a monstrous carnivours plant and on that day they became the best of friends. Bianca's goal is to help the innocents and possbily be more then friends with Chalen..
Strengths: Is able to run at high speeds when needed, is able to go completly invisible, understands and able to use advanced techno unlike Chalen. Likes to be a distraction to anything that tries to kill them and being risky.
Weaknesses: Heavy equipment if carrying even the one heavy thing, she'll be sluggish, cannot take powerful blows as she has a sturdy but weak body. Chalen (the idea of losing her only friend she ever had in her life). Being beyond risky.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Done. Joyful
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 am

Cyborg bug-bat? Closest description I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next