GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

The Grox War - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Kilikan and Septra were battling the Oncoming Grox while Septra was blasting at Extin.

(Yar, not much too it)
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:39 am

Drainkin, getting tired of dodging bullets all the time while holding Extin, called out to Kilikan and Septra, "Guys, I'm having a little trouble with this guy, I can't dodge bullets and hold him at the same ti- AAAARGH!" One of Septra's stray bullets hit Drainkin in the back, between two ribs, very close to his heart. He fell to the ground as the Groxified Extin stood above him, gun still in hand. "GUYS, HELP, I lost my grip on him!" He yelled as he tried to reach for both his Decapitator Knife and his chest, trying to keep his blood from leaving his body.

Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 am

Septra looked around and saw Drainkin on the floor. She ran to his side, took out her First Aid Pack and immidiately started helping out the wound.

Kilikan, was still slashing his way through what looked like walls of Grox, cutting through them like Wallpaper. A Grox came running into the club, AK-100 in hand, and started blasting at Kilikan. He then noticed this Grox, and ran at him. The Grox knowing he was going to be next, took out his knife and stabbed Kilikan into his shoulder. Kilikan Screamed in Agony, and then fell to the floor, Grasping the knife and trying to pull it out, but ti was staying put.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 am

"Tranzlating....message= I am sorry to in-f-f-f-form you, but as some say--y-y-y, I can look ahead 5 movez. And what I conclude, is that you will Die." I pulled out my gun, and set it to a build-up charge. The charge would blast and explode, while I was shielded. My insides were screaming 'NO!' But the positronic matrix installed in me clearly stated 'Yes.' half a second before I pulled the deathly trigger, my thoughts blasted out. "AGGG!" I screamed. I fell to the floor, dropped my gun, and fought against myself, half of me saying "NO!" The other saying "Yes. Shoot now!"...
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:27 pm

((Whatever you say, Delta. razz))

Triex watched as the aliens called an extraction ship. A few moments later a Drop-Ship blasted a part of the cabin wall and hooked onto the broken part. Stairs came out of the Drop-Ship and the aliens went into the Drop-Ship. Triex quickly nodded hoping that Ink and Diatria understood.

Triex grabbed Diatria's hand and winked at Ink. Triex, Diatria and Ink were sneaking behind three aliens. Triex nodded again at them and Triex got his Claw while Diatria and Ink got there knives. They assasinated the aliens from behind by eather cutting there throats or stabing them by there upper necks. They quickly threw the bodies out of the ship and hid at the storage area of the Drop-Ship.

Diatria sat down on a container while Triex was pacing. Triex cleaned the blood on his Claw's blades.

"We finally found a place to relax." said Triex while grinning.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Ink began looking through the crates and around the hold, searching for his visor.

"You think there's more of them in the cockpit? I don't care much for military technology, but I'd sooner leave with that mask than let a group of aliens tamper with it." Getting a replacement would be like trying to perform dentistry on a wild bull-crocodile. Blindfolded.

"In any case, I don't plan to just sit here for much longer... Getting as far away from here as possible as fast as possible is my advice. Once we find the visor, of course..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Triex got dissapointed at Ink. Being somekind of a Ninja, he would think that Ink would be a little more calmer instead of making an attitude. Triex and Diatria searched for his missing visor. Nothing...! Nothing was found.

Diatria frowned at finding nothing. Triex tried to cheer her up with a kiss but she pulled her face away. "This is all my fault. If i had just turned the shields to maximum at The Titan-" Triex interrupted.

"Diatria? Your the reason why The Titan crashed on Uqurio-III?" said Triex with a shock. Diatria started crying. Like always...

"It's my fault were in this mission. We have been running around without a rest or decent food. Look at us. We all have bags under are eyes. We are all terribly injured. One of us is crazy-" Triex glared at Diatria. "-What? It's true. Your talking to yourself all the time. While you and Ink were sleeping, you kept talking to yourself." said Diatria. Triex didn't admit that he was crazy. Heatex keeps haunting him in his dreams and while he's awake. Triex silently touched behind his neck. The Mind Chip sent out a disturbing spark and he jerked again. Ink noticed that he jerked but Triex hoped he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Ink's eyes narrowed as he saw the brief spark flare at the back of Triex's neck. He recalled what Triex had told him about those dreams, and then thought further back to what he had learned about psychothesial technology...

...Oh...

"Triex," He said levelly, "This needs to be dealt with." At this point it was clear to all in the room but Diatria what he was referring to.

He carefully drew a short, double-edged blade, "You may want something to bite down on- I shall do my best, but without anesthetic this will hurt... slightly."

Surgical procedures were not his forte, but Ink's precision with a blade would suffice, hopefully, and if he recalled correctly the device should be small and near the surface of Triex's neck...

I am NOT letting some phantasm help Triex to shoot me in the back. I won't trust to luck a third time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Triex's eyes suddenly went white. He countered Ink's blade by slaming his arm on his hand. The blade fell from his hand.

"I'm perfectly fine, Ink. When we were at the cruiser and i regained control, my nerveous system damaged the chip. Heatex can only talk with me. Not control me. I can live with it rather then having a scar on my neck." said Triex and his eyes became normal. Diatria got worried.

"You need to take that out, Triex!" cried Diatria. Triex grunted at her with disgust and ignored her. Diatria grabbed Ink's blade and she tried to cut the flesh and get the chip. But Triex grabbed Diatria's whrist and started crushing it with his hand. The blade fell out of her hand. "Stop it! Your hurting me! Triex!!". Triex didn't listen. Triex twisted her arm.

"Don't try to take it of me. Or else, you digusting Diat. You and your species are an insult to the universe." said Triex. He started twisting her arm more until it broke of her body. This time Diatria really started to become in pain. "Ink!! Help!" screamed Diatria. She screamed like she wanted Ink to hurt Triex. But that what she ment.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

With unnatural speed, Ink feigned a left hook and brought his right hand round in a semicircle, aiming a precision strike at the base of Triex's neck- an incapacitating blow, he hoped.

His hand glanced to one side of the sweet-spot as Triex's head snapped round, but the blow was still enough to give him cause to drop Diatria and concentrate on Ink.

Ink leaped back out of reach as Triex counterattacked, "Listen to me for once! You are not in your right mind soldier, stand down!"

They circled the storage area and Ink drew his stiletto blade- twelve inches of woven titanium-alloy flashing in the dim light. At the cold, calculating heart of his mind, he decided that in a straight fight he would have no choice but to use lethal force.

His voice dropped to a soft, level monotone, "You have one more chance to put down your weapons."

With his final warning issued and this impending course of action set, he let any trace of emotion drain from his body; the lump of meat and metal standing before him would relinquish its weapons, or it would be terminated. There was something about the absolute certainty of the situation which was profoundly satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm

((Dark_Plague and frostie and Terwynd, POST!))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

((Fine, I'll just leave))

I fell backwards, noticing the huge cloud of smoke...I had fired the gun. BUM BUM BUUUM... I dragged myself into a Grox fighter ship, and launched into hyperspace. When I came out, all I noticed was a space battle. Might as well join I thought. I came into sensor range. They would soon see a Grox ship closing on their perimeter. I set ion streams to max....

BUM BUM BUUUUM. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm

((Bum? Boy, are you trying to insult us? BTW, we aren't at a Grox Cruiser locked in mortal combat. If you have been reading...))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 pm

((What teh-?))

I eased my hand on the trigger. My insides were saying no, but the Grox implants said yes. I aimed at the Nuclear reactor section, and the engine, and fired a concentrated beam on ion plasma straight at the ship. Time to watch the show...

((Sorry, small post, Breakfast!!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Heatex didn't- Sorry, i meant Triex didn't stop. Ink was too fast for Triex. But Triex was too strong for Ink. It was opposites attacking each other. This wouldn't end good. Triex was getting abnormally fast punches to his critical spots from Ink, but Ink got painful blows whenever Triex could catch him. Diatria forced herself to get up. She grabbed Ink's blade. She had to strike quickly and with precision. She got close to Triex's neck and slashed his neck. Triex screamed and his eyes returned back to normal. She caught Triex while he was falling because he apparently didn't understand what was going on. Diatria looked at the blade and at the very end, stood a small chip the size of a fingernail. Diatria was lucky that she didn't hit Triex's nerveous system.

"Triex, please don't get near any of use once you learn you have mind contol device on your neck." said Diatria. Triex laughed.

"How will i know i have a mind control device? If the attacker would have put one he would erase all memories i have about it." said Triex with his humor recovering. Triex looked at Ink.

"Sorry for attacking you for the third time. You have permission to kill me if i do it the forth time." said Triex. He felt a relief after the Mind Chip was gone. He didn't care how much his neck hurt at all. He was happy that he was- BOOM. The ship broke just inches away from were Ink was standing. Diatria caught him from falling into deep space. The air locks were jammed and the three of them would be in space if they weren't holding onto anything. Triex was holding onto a crate while Diatria was holding onto Triex and Ink was hloding onto Diatria. Triex got his Claw and slashed into the floor so they wouldn't go anywhere. The place was getting airless. They were going to die. Triex screamed at Ink.

"Ink! Give one of your blades! Now or we will be floating in space!"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Ink, one hand gripped precariously onto the sleeve of Diatria's suit, selected a balanced throwing dagger- short and wide, with a carefully molded steel hilt- took aim, and sent the blade spinning through the rapidly-escaping air to embed itself in the deck within reach of Triex.

It briefly occurred to him that scant moments ago he had been lining up a very similar shot, albeit with a more lethal intention... And then he heard, even over the roar of the rushing air, the sound of Diatria's sleeve slowly tearing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Diatria noticed Ink slipping away. "Ink!" cried Diatria. Triex grabbed the blade Ink had given him and put pierced it into the floor next to his Claw. He held on both of them and for a breif moment, he looked down.

"Ink! No!!!" screamed Triex. He would advice Ink to hold Diatria's hand but the hand was the one Triex had broke. If Ink held onto it, it might cause pain to Diatria and she would have let go of Triex. He glanced back and saw Ink out in space, going further because of the rushing air. Triex was going to do something risky. "Diatria! Turn on the hover function on my boots!" said Triex. Diatria was shocked.

"It's already zero-gravity! Why would you need to hover, you idiot!" said Diatria.

"The hover might make me faster in space! Also i need to control the direction i'm going or we will be lost too!" said Triex. Diatria pushed the hidden button on his boots and from behide the boots opened Blue-Energy Hover Jets. "Hold onto my back!" said Triex and blasted off. The energy left trail mark from behide them. "The hover jets were never meant to be used for speed. So we might quickly run out of battery." finished Triex.

Triex and Diatria felt alot of presure after they got away from the rushing air. Triex held his breath and hoped Diatria did too. They saw Ink floating unconscious. Triex quickly grabbed him and made a sharp turn back to the ship. They entered the ship trying fight the air presure. They could breath again, but there lungs burned. "Flying like this makes me feel like the super hero from those Holo-Movies. You know, Titanium Man? That guy with a Robot Suit-" Diatria yelled at him.

"We are in the middle of dying and your talking about that stupid Holo-Movie?" said Diatria.

"It wasn't stupid. It was an intergalactic Block-Buster!" said Triex and they entered the secondary storage room. They were safe, for now. Triex was just happy that they made it.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Ink's eyes snapped open, and suddenly the top half of his body jerked upright, one arm stretching out towards the airlock.

"Illea...!" He gasped... and then he let his arm fall to his side as whatever vision that had assailed him faded.

Ink blinked, looked around and pushed himself to his feet slowly.

So close...

They took a few more moments to catch their breath, "The Eliminator," he eventually said, "We need to get back to it... This thing should be able to get us there." His voice was level as ever, but it had a soft, faraway quality about it. Something had jarred his concentration, and it wasn't being ejected into space. Not directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 pm

"How the hell are you going to fly half a ship? We might have the engines on this side but nothing to pilot it!" said Triex. He turned on the Holo-Map at the wall.
Spoiler:

Thats all he had to know... Triex turned it off and looked at Ink and pointed at Sector A-D/4-6. "We need to go here. To the hangar and find ourselfs a ship. Luckly the ships are tractor beamed to the floor. Why am i saying this? Because the Drop-Ship got blasted just at half of the hangar. The airlock is also jammed in there." he looked gravely at Ink. "And my hover boots don't have enough energy. We will need to do this the classic way. With blades and knives." finished Triex and they walked to the hangar.

Last edited by RazorKnight on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 pm

((Guys, I fired a laser at you.... sweat))

Edit: I look like this right now: The Grox War - Page 35 CRE_ARCSQuatarm-0b70f443_ful

Last edited by Lazernugget on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm

((We know that, Laser. You broke the Drop-Ship in half. Have you been reading anything we posted?))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 pm

((Oh, sorry.... sweat))

I moved in to the ship rubble left. I would now seek out the survivors.....When I landed on a shard that came from the engine section, I got out. I could breathe in space. I continued walking along, turning my sensors up to life support. All I saw was sparks and rubble, so I headed towards the blown up bridge. I plugged myself into the ship mainframe, and shouted over ship speakers, "Surrender, I have captured your ship, you will be terminated if you don't show up now." I repeated over and over. I then set my gun to high.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 am

Ink quickly rooted around amongst the crates, "I'm sure I saw a... Ah, yes: enviro-shields and re-breathers. Excellent." He wheeled out a large crate full of equipment, and pulled out two devices: one a small black box with straps dangling from it and the other a compact metal mask, "Whoever these people were, they came prepared."

He strapped the box around his waist and activated a switch on its side- there was a crackle of static as the shield came online; "They won't stop incoming fire, but the field nullifies any extreme temperatures or pressures- including in the vacuum of space. Should have enough power for 24 hours of constant use."

He was about to put on the breathing mask when the voice rattled over the announcement system. It was warped and distorted, but it sounded almost like... Well, he couldn't quite lay a finger on it, and didn't spare much time over the thought...

"The Grox have control of the bridge. We need to move quickly," Ink took out another two sets of rebreathers and shields and offered them to Triex and Diatria.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 am

I set out in search, blasting every shard of metal in my way. "Surrender now, or I will take extreme measures." My voice blasted. "I have locked onto the survivors' position. I am closing in. The Grox are the most powerful species in the Galaxy neighborhood! Surrender now!!!" I was now only a few yards from the signal. I rounded around a corner, stepping over dead bodies.

When I was only a yard from the location, I opened the door, and stepped in. I saw him. The man registered as Ink. "Step away from z-z-z-z-ze equipment and surrender now." I ordered. Then I pointed my buzzing an humming gun up. "Zis iz set to an overload function. You don't surrrender-r-r-r-r and it will build up until your ship and all the survivors will explode in a mix of hydrogen/helium plasma, creating a strong 5,000-6,000˚C blast, turning your ship into a boiling nuclear rector, quite like a small dwarf star. Now, what do you say, surrender? Or die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next