GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 36 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

The Grox War - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Ah, Ink thought as their enemy's voice sounded out again, Grox bio-signal tracing. For possibly the third time in as many minutes, he wished he had his visor with him- it would have blocked most of his thermal and electromagnetic signature. But when life gives you lemons...

...stab it in the heart and demand oranges. He thought irritably.

The door burst open and a cybernetic creature stepped into the storage area, wielding an energy weapon of some sort. Ink looked closely at their assailant- he recognised him, the name was on the tip of his--

"Extin...?" The creature's identity clicked into place as he said it, "What have they done to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Diatria was in shock. She was trying to find her weapon but Ink and Diatria lost most of there weapons in space... Triex had lost his Blaze Claw in his hurry to return back but atleast he had his Hades Rifle. Triex broke the silence by bursting into laughter.

"'The Grox are the most powerful species in the Galaxy neighborhood.'? Oh my Spode! That is freaking funny man! Galaxy neighborhood! HAHAHA- " Diatria punched Triex on his shoulder. At these times, she wished she didn't take off the Mind Chip. "-Ow! What?!" said Triex. Diatria carefully backed away from Extin.

"Look. Were in a bit of a hurry, if you don't mind. We have to go. Bye!" she said but the escape route closed as she was walking to it. Triex became serious after wipping the tears of laughter.

"Kid, you better back off. I've see stronger space slugs then you," Triex pulled his rifle from his shoulder and nodded at Ink to get ready to strike. "3 against 1. Do you give up?".
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 am

My insides suddenly exploded. "Heeelllppp....." I gasped. My body twitched, and I snapped back. "I and the Grox army does not surrender. YOU are the ones who will be surrendering. If you attempt to shoot, This gun will go off, and you will die. Now, just step towards me, and drop your weapons. You will be joined to the Grox army, and all will be fine." I stood there, looking all threatening and such.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 am

Ink stood stock still for a moment, taking in the situation and considering his-- their options, his thoughts racing.

((Read these thought sequences as fast as you can for best effect. razz ...Then read them again so that they make sense.))

Extin-- or whatever that thing is: well armed and armoured. Gaps in plating identified. Difficult to get at. Armour inhibits speed: should be able to outmaneuver. Shield generator? Uncertain. May be only way to survive blowback from weapon -- assume immunity to blaster bolts. Triex: Likely stronger- Grox implants represent unknown factor- but not fresh. Running and fighting all day. Hades rifle better at range. Not suited to close quarters. Usually. Diatria: Unarmed? Make note to confirm. Lend blade if necessary.

He took stock of his own weapons mentally: Lost secondary stiletto, primary short-blade and a thrower. Remaining: primary and tertiary stiletto, 5 throwers and survival blade. --Ink could securely conceal a great many weapons in his sparse garments, and it would take more than the vacuum of space to leave him unarmed. Nevertheless, he felt a twinge of regret at the loss of the weapons he had been using earlier.

Primary directive: dis-arm enemy.

Ink leaped at the Extin-Grox like a bolt from a crossbow, drawing a pair of elegant stabbing blades as he left the ground, aiming himself at the humming weapon in his enemy's hands. If Extin was still in there, Ink hoped he was doing his best to aid them from the inside. It may be the advantage they needed.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:01 am

((Did you throw the knife thingy yet? Sorry razz ))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 am

((guess who's back!))

suddenly, there was a temendous crashing sound, the sound of rending metal, then scilence. Some grox broke off to search, but found nobody, just a boarding pod. If the now-groxist Extin, had payed more attintion to to his surronding, he whould have noticed a pair of eyes watching him, and heard a rifle be loaded
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:26 am

((Well waddaya know. Joyful Welcome back Naboo.

@Lazer, if you are talking to me, I suggest you re-read the last paragraph of my previous post. Happy. If something about it is unclear, please say so and I shall clarify.))

Last edited by Delta on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 pm

((Yay.... more people... :(. Also, calm down Delta. Most people in GAC aren't novelists like us.))

Triex understood what Ink was trying to do... Disarm. Triex quickly ran at Extin and jumped. He spinned and while in mid-air, jumpkicked Extin with a hard blow on his chest. Triex noticed that the kick crunched Extin's chest armor. Ah, the sweet sound of damaged armor thought Triex.

When Extin got up and was going to counter-attack. Triex shook his head at Extin.

"You should have stayed down." said Triex. Then he moved out of the way and Diatria was running towards Extin. She grabed a pipe that was above Extin and slammed Extin's forehead with her heels. Triex, Diatria and Ink stood were Extin had fallen. Triex had a victorious smile.

"I repeat, do you give up?"
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:56 am

"Yes!!!Help!" I gasped. Then I snapped back. "Nevvvvveh....Grrroxxxz will de-STROY yooooou." I buzzed. "Look at ZIZ gun! It izzz se-e-e-e-t for detonation in 30 seconds!!!" "Pre-pppppare to DIE!! MWA HA HA!!!!"

I gasped again: "Help." That word broke it. My database snapped.

"01011001010011110101010100100000010010000100000101010110010001010010
0001001000001000010010000100100001"

Binary sprang up everywhere. The gun went to 25 seconds, the ship would blow to plasmatic quantum foam, and everything in this ship living/or not, would soon be burned out of existence. It was a 96% chance sure way that this was the end. Murder to them, suicide for me. The only way to disarm the gun would be to______________________ which would create a black hole...
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 am

Drainkin teleported in, saw the weapon, and sighed in disbelief.

"Okay, all of you. There's no need to panic. Removing the arctonic plasma radiator from the Mainframe would cause a catastrophically large black hole... but if we leave it like this, We'll all die."

Drainkin paused for a second as the timer went down to 14.

Time seemed to stop as the timer stayed at 14. A voice appeared in everyone's mind.

"Listen. I'll take the weapon far away from here and disarm it. All of you young soldiers have lives to fulfill. I've lived longest, so it is my duty to take it away from here. Doing this will most likely kill me, but if it's to save lives, I'll take that chance to take it to the center of the galaxy. Maybe there I can stop the actonic radiator from blowing up and stop the timer for quite a while. This last act of sacrifice...

.....Must be mine."

The voice stopped and the weapon was gone from Extin's arm... But so was Drainkin from the ship.

It is yet to wonder what happened right then and there.
((Well, I've went and said goodbye to the ol' Grox War now. [yet spoiled something to do with the Blackstar RP...] Ardent has been hired by Terwynd in previous days to be his new pilot, so, I shall say goodbye to the RP. Thanks for all the fun, and have fun yourselves happy. ))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 am

((WHAT THE!? Bye ter, thanks for dying..? Anyway...))

I was baffled....my plan...ruined. I was happy on the deep inside, sad on the cold outside. "You have not won yet." I pulled out a metal rod and stuck it in my Grox chest. "If you don't surrender, I will turn this on, kill your little friend "Extin" and cause an electric storm so large you will still die. Now surrender. NOW."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 am

Ink froze for a moment, taken aback by what had happened in the last few moments. Then he lowered his stance, blades still drawn, looked Extin in the eyes and spoke, in a level, deadpan voice:

"Do it."

There was another moment of suspended time, which could have been an hour, but was more likely a fraction of a second.

"Go on. Destroy yourself and everyone here... If you can. You see, Grox, I don't think your programming allows you to deliberately take a course of action that will destroy yourself. I have never seen a Grox commit suicide before. You are bluffing.

"And if you aren't? Well... I guess we'll have to find out who in that poor ravaged little brain of yours has the most power. I'm thinking your control chip took a nasty hit in that fight, hmm?

"So there it is. Your move, Grox."

It didn't show, but Ink could feel his limbs shaking; uncertainty clawed at his guts, but his face and voice were nothing but calm. He was trained for this... But it didn't change the fact that he wanted to bolt like a hare. Anyone in this situation would.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:09 pm

I fell to the floor. Twitching, I got up, as I struggled, I pulled out the rod. "I---Almost...got it!" I screamed. "Guys----turn---me---BACK." I forcefully grabbed at my head. I pulled out the binary computing chip. "No....." My Grox body gathered, as I once again fell to the floor.

Deep inside me, was me. I just shut myself down! That really hurt....I'm pretty strong...oh wait, right, that's off topic....I need to get Ink and Triex to somehow fix this or I'll be floating inside my mind forever....wow that would drive me crazy...wait...could that drive me crazy even when I'm INSIDE my mind...? Hmmm...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Triex looked down at the motionless Extin. His Grox eye was blacked out. Triex kicked Extin on the head and turned to Ink.

"Well, he's dead. Lets get out of here before we live the same fate." Triex tried to run away but Diatria grabbed him by his armor and kicked him on the knee. "Ow... i sometimes wonder what are marriage revolves on. Jeez..." said Triex. Diatria kneeled down to were Extin has fallen.

"I think he's not dead guys... he still alive but only in his mind. Put him on that escape pod back to the Eliminator. Possibly Septra went back. She can help him." Diatria delicately put Extin on the escape pod. Triex butted in.

"Why don't we go with him?" argued Triex. Diatria sighed.

"If you haven't noticed, we are in near the center of the galaxy. Which is Grox space. If the Grox find Extin they will know he's no threat because of his Grox traces. And if they learn we are in here... they blow us apart and escape pods don't have weapons." finished Diatria. Triex agreed with her.

"Goodbye Extin. We hope to see you on the Eliminator." Triex waved at Extin goodbye and the escape pod doors closed. Diatria typed in the location were the Eliminator was and the escape pod flew away. Suddenly the ship broke apart again. There wasn't even a floor now. Triex grabbed Ink and Diatria's hands. "We need to get out!" the vacuum of space was getting stonger. They were getting sucked in. The ship crumbled and exploded. The shock wave blew Diatria away. But Triex held on to her again.

"Both of you! Turn on the hover mode on my boots! We may have 2 bars of juice but we need to try!" screamed Triex from the comm. They turned on the boots from each side and the Hover Jets opened. "Hang on! If any of you lose grip, scream from the comm!" then there was a flash and the Hover Jets roared so loud, it made the vacuum of space seem like nothing.

((Naboo, it would be a great time to speak up. Or your going to be left in the ship to die. razz))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 pm

((If necessary, I'm sure Naboo can explain his own escape next time we see him. razz ))

Ink held on for grim death, a single bewildered thought circling in his mind:

It's aboard Extin's pod... --Indeed, he had spotted his mask resting, against all odds, on one of the escape pod's seats. He wished he'd spotted it sooner. Nevertheless, at least he would be able to get it back when they returned to the Eliminator...

...Assuming we live that long.

"There!" Ink pointed as a large silhouette drifted ponderously towards them: It was one of the ships from the hangar, blown outwards by the explosion and approaching them at a deceptively slow rate.

Without another coherent thought, Ink let go of Triex with one hand, stretching out towards the craft's airlock handle until his right arm burned with the strain. He remained in this precarious pose for two uncomfortable seconds, until his fingers brushed against metal.

He grasped the handle hard, and for a giddy moment felt himself being pulled in both directions as Triex's momentum tugged at him. Presently, Triex and Diatria came to rest against the hull of the ship, and Ink braced himself against the hull, twisted the airlock release and pulled them all inside, panting with the exertion.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes! I thought Finally some help, I hope the Eliminator has good medical tactics for de-groxifying things. When I get back I'm gonna get this Grox stuff away, and sleep...hmm...am I sleeping now? I'm not sure....weird...I guess I'll just Hum songs of victory...hum de dum dum...

I sat in the pod, happy, bound for the Eliminator.....

((Sorry for short post, my cats are food begging...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Triex took off his mask and coughed on the floor. He turned off his hover boots and saw Diatria gasping for air. Triex looked at Ink. "I don't know how many times I said this but, thanks." said Triex and helped Diatria and Ink up. "I guess i'll pilot this junk." and they went through hyperspace.

Diatria was sitting at the backpart of the Gunship with Ink. She broke the silence. "Ink, look.. me and Triex are going back to Jazmia... we got an urgent call from home saying that we need to go to a diplomatic mission-("Again!" screamed Triex from the cockpit.) -whatever... We are plotting course to Jazmia. Don't worry, once we leave you can go back to the Eliminator. Maybe you could stay for a night with us and relax for a change!" laughed Diatria.
---
After 2-3 hours of sleep, They had arrived at Jazmia. A large planet made almost out of city's and skyscarpers. There were some grassy and natural parts too. Triex spoke from the comm. "Hello pasengers, thanks for flying Air Junk and welcome to Nestax-II, Jazmia!".

They landed on a Landing Pad to find some generals waiting for Triex's arrival. Triex came out of the door, the generals started hugging him. "Triex! You have returned! Ouch, what happened to you?" said one of the generals while staring at Triex's multiaple cuts and injuries.

"It was a crazy adventure, general. I'll tell you all in the base with some Fruin'dian Coffee!" said Triex cheerfuly. Diatria turned around to Ink.

"You can stay for the night, if you want." said Diatria.

Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Naboo9 rushed through the halls of the ship and reached his now-wearked boarding pod and look as a compaterment in the back opened up and reaveled his personal Hyperdrive equiped fighter The Last Shadow and got in it's cotpit, right before he took off he saw the ship that Triex and his group was in he fallowed them under the cover of stealth...

-------
Later....

Exiting Hyperspeed Naboo9 landed on a landing pad and looked around, He wore a visor to hide his Identity, he walked into a buliding and saw an attenedent, without waiting for a greeting he said "Is general Triex here, I need to talk with him"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm

((Where am I? Lol))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

((I think your still with bean))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

((Frostie, your still with Bean at the bar. Lazer left you guys and came to bug me and Delta razz, and Naboo escaped the Eliminator to stalk us D:))

The attendent had a weird Mid-Rim accent.

"Umm... it think the..umm... General Triex went that way.. I think.." said the attendent pointing his finger west.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Naboo9 said little more then a quick, abrubet "thanks" then walked off in search of Triex. " I'm surprised he didn't ask for any identitification" Naboo9 thought, his keen eyes scanning the halls for Triex or the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 am

Triex noticed Naboo9 walking behind him...

"Diatria, take Ink with you. Go show him are house." said Triex. Diatria questioned Triex.

"Is there something wrong?" she wondered. Triex sighed and answered.

"No... nothings wrong." said Triex and Diatria and Ink walked away. Triex turned to Naboo9.

"What do you want?" asked Triex.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 am

Naboo9 laughed "what too busy for frinieds?" he said, removeing his visor, "long time no see huh?"

Last edited by Naboo9 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 am

((Meh, he's inactive. I'll move myself to a different location.))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next