GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC

Go down 
+7
Lazernugget
Darkshadow
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
Delta
IsakTheWriter
Mitchz95
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:37 am

"Ah, Bianca was it?" Dagon said, "We were just getting the introductions out of the way, since we appear to have gained a few new members lately, yourself included?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 am

Naboo hauled Rhak into the Lacuna and deposited him on the back of the overturned couch, than walked over to the pile of Pain med down some pills from one, his returning headache dulling. afterwards he pulled out a plastic bag and put some ice in it, he placed it on the back of his head where he was clubbed earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

Bianca introduced herself to Dagon. She explained what her race is, where she came from, age, her journey and how she knew Chalen. "I was searching for herbs to make medicine and sleeping/knockout gas next thing I hear a loud percing scream. My curiosity got the better of me so I listened out for the screams and growling. What I saw was horrible. A little guy got caught by a tentical vine that belonged to a monsterous plant. I wasen't going to watch the little thing become plant food. So I became invisable, went up to the plant and hacked it's head just before it had the chance to bite. Ever since that day, Chalen and I became firm friends."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 am

Flank roused himself and heaved his weight onto his feet again, walking away from the corner that was nice enough to accommodate him for a while and approached Dagon. He had taken the liberty to unwrap his shot arm, treat it properly with antiseptics and wrap it up again with fresh bandages. In a gesture of formality, his cannon was pointed down, parallel to the side of his back.

"A lot of you probably know me by now, I'm Flank, professional gunner. I helped a few of you get out of get out of the tunnels underneath Las Thaddas."
He lowered his voice before he continued speaking: "To those of you who were in the tunnels, I strongly suggest that you clean any trace of the pipe water off yourself before it dries completely, or I hope you have plenty of air freshener."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 am

"Fortunate, then, that we still have hot water," Kwa said, entering the living area. She had exchanged her bloodstained combat gear for simple civilian clothing, slightly unsettling though it felt to be free of the weight of both her sidearm and the moonblade. Between the ablutions and a painkiller or two, her overall state appeared much improved.

"Welcome aboard the Lacuna," she said, nodding at Flank and Bianca, "I hope there are enough free cabins to accommodate you all — we seem to accumulate new faces rather quickly."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 am

Flank froze at the sound of Kwa's voice, panic gripping his lungs.
This is that voice I heard in L.T, he thought, of course she'd be here...
Realising that he looked stupid standing motionless in the centre of the group, he assumed control over his body and made his way back to the corner he had claimed for himself, trying his best not to seem unnerved.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

((What's up!? I've been in London for the past days and been cut-off the internet. So now I'm back!))
Rhak had been lost in thought, while taking care of his leg. He wouldn't be able to do anything during the next mission.
He looked up towards the rest of the Rangers and introduced himself.
"Rhak. Call me Rhak."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

"Nice work getting those elevator doors open back there Rhak, welcome aboard," Kwa replied, before turning to address the group at large: "At our current, rather limited speed we should reach Santa Frerraro in a few hours. It should be long enough for everyone to get their bearings and perhaps recuperate a little, despite the holes in the hull. Cabins and bathrooms are on the port side of the ship — Dagon, perhaps we should heat up some of the local cuisine you bought on Santa Frerraro?"

"Yes, about that, I—"

"Because that is what you were doing all that time we were in the market, was it not? You were joking about heading straight to the Varrian's Head and spending the whole day there, yes?"

"Well yeah, obviously I never planned to spend the whole day there, but then Quark was—"

"It was dark by the time that happened, I— never mind," she interrupted herself and siphoned the edge of exasperation from her voice, "It's fine; just dig out a pack of chips or something and put them in the microwave. We're not about to starve, unless our mystery guest got a little peckish while we were gone."
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Rhak smiled. The Mallium reminded him of his old drill instructor.
He still remembered his first week in the Acheen Marine Force. No one would know that a half year later, the whole system would be in a civil war. It still was, more or less. But Rhak was considered a war criminal because of his actions during the battles of the muddy plains of Acheen's second moon. Thoose battles still haunted him, with the never stopping rain of bombs and the screams from both forces as the deadly fauna slaughtered young recruits.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:40 am

'Cuna heard that people were introducing themselves, so she came into view and when there time, she decided to speak up. "Hello, Kwa, I'm sorry we had to meet like that, incase you don't know, I'm 'Cuna. Yes, 'Cuna stands for Lacuna, as in, this ship. As a helpful addition to the team, before we got this mass of new members, Quark decided I'd be a good idea. I'm a cyborg, so though I look completely biological, I have a lot of electronic additions. A main one being that all the info on everything in the Ranger's history and this ship is at my disposal, yet no one, not even CLEU, can get to the info. I hope I will be a valuable asset to the team." 'Cuna smiled and waited for Kwa's reply.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 am

"So without telling anyone else what he was doing or why, Quark engineered a female avatar for the ship and had you follow him around on a mission..." Kwa paused for a moment to try and grasp at the full extent of the implications, "...Meaning no offense to yourself, I'm not certain whether I should laugh, hit him over the head or congratulate him on completing his project with such tight resources. It is completely possible all three of these things shall occur at some point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Zeriax sat on an empty crate in the cargo hold. What a piece of dyiel. Zeriax thought as he smelled the interior of the ship. Zeriax slowly approached the elevator. He went up toward the main floor. Zeriax quickly turned on his stealth field and paced around the ship. Zeriax heard a female voice.

"...tight resources. It is completely possible all three of these things shall occur at some point." the female voice said. Zeriax pulled out his silenced pistol just in case he had to get in a confrontation. He silently walked away-- hoping that nobody noticed any minor distortion.

Zeriax suddenly released that he was hungry. Next to the area that the commotion was going on, was a small, dirty kitchen space. Zeriax didn't mind and opened the fridge. He stole a half eaten piece of salami meat. He shoved it in his jaw, trying not think who or what ate the other half. Zeriax tried to make it as if the door opened by itself. Zeriax wouldn't mind if he got noticed... it's not like any of them were highly trained commandos or bounty hunters. Zeriax could easily take control of the vessel.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 pm

In the kitchenette, Dagon finished setting the microwave off to cook a plate of chips and turned around, catching a floating piece of salami in the act of apparently eating itself. A moment passed in silence.

"...Oh come on Xol," he admonished the rapidly disappearing piece of deli meat, "I'm not falling for that same trick again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Zeriax realized that somebody noticed his presence. He quickly turned off his stealth field and pulled out his pistol. Zeriax responded to all of them without any fear or doubt in his voice.

"This is a hold up. I advise all of you to give up peacefully and hand me over your vessel." Zeriax said. "If you don't do so I will have to shoot every one of you until I get what I want." Zeriax also added as a bluff, just to insure that he made his point clear.

Zeriax later noticed that almost all of them had rifles and sidearms, he learned that what he did might have not been very smart.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Up in the cockpit, Xol heard Dagon mutter his name, and something about "tricking him again". Trying not to sound irritated, he turned and was about to shout, "What are you talking about? I'm up here," when a new voice appeared, apparently threatening to commandeer the ship. As the pilot, Xol was not about to let that happen.

He drew one of his pistols and held it in his hand, ready to fight this intruder if it made itself known in the cockpit area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Zeriax stared at the pilot. Zeriax drew out his assault rifle and pointed it at the pilot. Still keeping an eye out for any other opposes.

"Don't you dare fly-boy." Zeriax mocked. Zeriax started to drip sweat. He backed away for a second.

"Now, I see we've reached a disagreement, so I will just slowly back away and--" Zeriax didn't finish his sentence. He shot the floor under him as a distraction and started running.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Dagon, at that moment the closest to Zeriax, raised his left arm to cover his eyes as Zeriax fired his weapon. Dagon swept his other arm out in an attempt to swat the new arrival with his fist.

Kwa, standing in the middle of the living area, found herself at a distinct disadvantage without armour or armaments. Instead chose to put on a burst of speed, breaking for one of the far doors out of the living area.

I am never leaving my cabin without a blade again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Zeriax went full speed, he attempted to turn on his stealth cloak when suddenly somebody's arm slammed on to his shoulder. Zeriax swore he heard his shoulder shatter into pieces. Zeriax tried to keep up the pace but he slammed his face onto a wall. He fell down, still in great pain.

Hopefully these guys are kind enough to give me medical attention. Zeriax thought. He tried to get up, grasping his shoulder harder every second it as it ached in pain. Zeriax failed to get up and crashed down the cold surface once more.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Xol laughed up in the cockpit. Not only had the newcomer tried, and failed, to threaten him by calling him "fly-boy", but now he had somehow managed to knock himself out, or at least injure himself. X'vak, he's more of a klutz than Grecsh. Flicking the ship's auto-pilot on, Xol got up and walked back to see what had happened. He found the intruder sprawled out on the floor, clutching his shoulder in pain.

This only provoked another round of laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Zeriax reached for his pistol. Zeriax wasn't the kind of guy to shoot a bunch of innocent people... but these guys were clearly not innocent. He held the pistol with his left hand. He fired a plasma bolt but it ricocheted off the wall. Zeriax wiped the blood off of his jaw and reloaded his pistol. Once he found his footing he cocked his pistol at Xol.

"If we don't get into a peaceful agreement, you die first." Zeriax said, still grasping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Xol smiled, and lowered his weapon. This guy is good at bluffing...

"You're not exactly in any position to be making any 'agreements'. No one forced you to attempt to commandeer a vessel filled with mercs armed with rifles," Xol motioned for the being to lower his pistol. "So let's say we get you back to Santa Frerraro and patch that shoulder up, then we talk this situation over like civil mercs. The only other option is for one of my good collegues to apprehend you and throw you out the landing ramp." He nodded to Dagon. "What'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Dagon nodded in agreement with Xol; "If you'll do us all a favour and point your little pea-shooter where it won't do anyone a mischief, we can all work this out nice and friendly." He hoped his tone of voice was suitably reassuring.

"That goes for all of you too," he said, addressing the rest of the Rangers in the living area. He could just make out Kwa beyond the rear door to the living area, hefting a rather large and rather nasty looking bladed weapon; it had been a while since he'd got a good look at the moonblade out of its sheath. Usually when it appeared it was moving a little too fast for his eyes to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Chalen rejoined with the rest of the group after having a long phone conversation to his mum Yuri, delighted to hear that her son liked his new job. "Heh. Good thing I didn't mention how many times I almost died ^^'", he thought to himself. Chalen saw his friend Bianca Vorpal looking a lot better then she was hours ago, leaning back against the wall. They nodded their heads at the same time and Chalen entered the living room. He sniffed the air. Somebody must be cooking the dinner!
"I hungry haven't had food in ages!"
*Shurgs* "Same here though I thought I smelt burning flesh three minutes ago but maybe it's me."
"So how did the introduction thing went with you?"
"Ah it went well. You now have a new member aka me." Chalen was delighted to hear this until he saw another face he didn't know. Chalen is already curious about the newcomer and wondered if Bianca noticed.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Rhak which had seen the spectacle sighed and lay down, stretching his spine and his muscles. The crate on which he sat on was perfect for this practice. As the blood started to flood through his system, regaining some feeling in his leg, Rhak thought about a contact he used to know. With them heading towards Santa Feraro, he could make contact with that man and see if he had some information about the ship name he'd gotten his hands on.
Rhak rose up and suddenly blinked as he saw the acquiant silhouette of an Arthinnil. "Right, it was he that carried me. One of the founders?"
"We're going to Santa Feraro, right? If so, I need to contact an acquiantance of mine. He can offer us a job, if we're lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Zeriax lowered his pistol and put it back into his weapon belt. He grinned. Mercs, eh? he thought, That would explain the large arsenals of weapons. Zeriax remembered that he had an assassination to finish on Santa Frerraro. He used this situation to his advantage.

"I guess it would be most logical to stand down." Zeriax said. "If you don't mind me asking, can anybody patch me up? Whoever hit my shoulder was strong, I'll give him credit for that." Zeriax finished.

"So you guys said something about Santa Frerraro? Ironically, I have a "task" there myself." Zeriax said to Dagon. Zeriax turned toward to Xol. Zeriax made a friendly gesture.

"No hard feelings, eh flyboy?" Zeriax said, offering his hand for a friendly handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next