» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Nerrone's Rangers IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Chalen had to use the ole hack and slash tatic by the use of his claw hands while defending Bianca from the oncoming renforcements since she would be unable to help due to her shoulder injury. As they ran to catch up to the others, Bianca is a bit impressed by Chalen's new found determination. “I’ve never seen you fight back against a bunch of soldiers like that in my life!, ever Chalen!”

“I’m surprised to myself but that wait till later. Right now, we got to get out of here and back to Lacuna! Can you provide a bit of speed boost Bianca?”

“Course I can! Just grab my right hand and hold on!” Chalen did as he told and Bianca ran faster. No doubt they would catch up to the others in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Rhak gripped the wall and slowed down with a jerk. He looked up and screamed across the shaft, his voice echoing through it.
"Then you have to act! Hurry up and jump!"
A creek from above sent shivers along Rhak's spine.
"Come on!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

Upvotes: : 82

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Seeing that they weren't about to get through the lead bubble any time soon, the leader of the security team began shouting new orders at his men. In short order, they turned around and set off in search of a stairwell to re-route their pursuit of the Rangers.

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:16 am

Bor jumped off the ladder. As he tumbled towards Rhak his only thought was, "This is gonna hurt". He closed his eyes and waited for Rhak to hit him, hopefully pushing him out of the way of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Rhak continued to slide down the wall and was seeing how Bor let go.
Rhak did a series of jumps, reinforced by his cybernetical implants and didn't exactly catch Bor, but pushed or shuffled the Lynski towards the exit. They tumbled around on the floor and stopped.
Rhak felt a burning pain in his leg and a hissing noice filled his suit. He looked down and saw his exposed sandbrown skin. It already had turned redbrown in colour as the oxygen corrode on it. The second layer must've been penetrated by a broken pipe or metal bar.
He sighed with pain and suddenly though about Crycell and Talvox. "Were the h*ll where they?"
They had his weapons, the pistol and dagger. All he had left was the hidden blade in his right wrist and it was useless now when he couldn't walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

The elevator thundered down the shaft, finally decelerating and grinding to a halt one floor above where Team A was gathered.

"Sweet hiding spot, 'innit lads?" A muffled voice drifted down from inside the elevator in the relative quiet following its arrival, interrupted briefly by the rusty scraping of the doors opening, "Everyone getcher'self a crate an' follow me. It ain't far to—"

The voice cut off suddenly. From where Rhak and Bor had landed they could not hear the massed forces of Las Thaddas' security division come to a sudden stop, as they rounded the corner to be faced with an open elevator occupied by three gap-toothed smugglers and almost a ton of yellow spice; nor the sound of several blaster rifles being cocked and leveled at the three unfortunate creatures.

"Ah... Good evening, officers...?"

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:38 am

Grecsh's mind was struggling to process the events unfolding. The elevator had come screeching to a halt, right on the heels of Bor and a newcomer he hadn't yet met. Then the elevator had stopped just one floor shy of them. One. Floor. He almost pounded on the wall in frustration when the voices drifted down.

Ah... Good evening, officers...?"

His eyes widened, and he motioned to the rest of Team A to be silent, swiping with his hand across his throat.

Aw X'vak, this can't be good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Rhak, still battling the pain that surged through his leg heard the goons in the elevator and kept shut. He wanted to punch through something.
Some idiots, probably smugglers had unknowingly almost killed Rhak and Bor. At least the Lynski was okay. His back would hurt, but atlest Bor could walk.
Another wave of pain from his leg made Rhak sigh.

Last edited by IsakTheWriter on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 pm

"Rhak? Bor?" Dagon said into the comms, his voice hushed slightly, "How far are you from the bottom level? We've reached the elevator doors."

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Xol floundered to conciousness again. He was still propped against the wall in the engineering deck, facing the wall of switches. He rubbed his forehead, wincing at the pain that one motion caused. His entire body ebbed with pain. He stared at the shot that had incapacitated him, a bloody hole lined with shards of twisted metal from his armor. He could feel at least a small amount of his strength returning, enough that he wouldn't black out again. He remembered his comms unit, and spoke, "K-kwa, send IO..." He wheezed, trying to regain his breath. "I n-need help..."

And then he waited for help to come.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 pm

"Alright," Kwa replied to IO, "Where do you want me to drop you? I can put you anywhere you like — any room of the ship, on top of it, or on the ground nearby. What's it to be?"

At that moment, Xol's transmission came through and Kwa switched her attention to him: "Xol, what in Spode's name happened?" Her concern had long since given way to frustration at Xol's lack of response, and her inability to help directly.

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Delta on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 pm

((This might break the rules, but it is only to continue the story))
Rhak took Bor's com and talked through gritted teeth as the leg reminded him of the burning pain.
"You sound familiar. Either way, I and the Lynski, Bor are at the bottom. We should be right through the doors, but I can't walk. I've gotten an oxygen exposure and my leg is totally toasted." Rhak pressed out. He then lay down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Xol groaned, "Something attacked me... on the ship. Powered armor... Uhhrrg..." He clutched his shoulder in pain. "...in the cockpit now. Hit me with some shots... Went unconcious..." He groaned again, perhaps too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 pm

"Rhak?" Dagon attempted to raise him on the comlink again, "Rhak, there should be a manual override on your side of the doors. Rhak, you there?"

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am

Rhak picked the com from Bor again. The Lynski seemed overly quiet. He answered Dagon again.
"I can see it."
Rhak crawled over the floor, towards the round port in the wall. He forced him up, making his vision blurry. "Good. If I don't pass out soon the pain will kill me." He thought, while he drew out the lever, turned it 90 degrees to the left and put it back in. As everything old, it had a familiar design for him.
As the elevator door slowly going up and opening like a curtain, Rhak fell through the hole. Half unconscious, he looked up at Team A and said with a weak voice:
"Come on in..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 am

Flank jumped back as the elevator doors opened up and a part-mechanical figure fell out onto the floor in front of the group, landing with a clang. By unspoken consent, he stepped forward to help the figure up, hoping that whoever it was didn't weigh as much as Flank did. Looking up, he spotted another hurt figure in the shaft.
"Can someone help him up?" he inquired, pointing to Bor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 am

"I got him" Celdryc said in response to Flank. He went over and helped Bor up.

"Get me as close to where Xol is as you can" IO said in response to Kwa
Hopefully I don't end up inside a wall... he thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:35 am

From some distance down the corridor currently inhabited by Team A, the sound of many boots on the march echoed down towards the Rangers.

"As you wish. Transporting in three, two, one..." Kwa flicked the switch on the teleporter once more, and IO appeared in a flash of yellow light in the co-pilot seat behind her.

"I don't like the sound this device is making," she said, motioning at the teleporter control module on the dashboard, "I can only pray it continues to function long enough to get Quark and 'Cuna down there."

The teleporter recharged, and IO shortly found himself in the engineering deck of the Lacuna — Xol sat slumped against the blackened metal of the broken shield generator. IO's arrival was announced by a bright flash of yellow light and an accompanying loud crackle of electrical energy.

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

IO sighed anbd said sarcastically "Im sure that didn't alert whatever is in here even a tiny bit....." then he noticed Xol slumped against a nearby wall.
"What happened?" he asked with concern. He looked pretty damaged for the short time he had been alone on the ship with whatever the "powered armor" thing was. He was being very catious, listening in case anything came into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 am

Xol's eye widened as IO was teleported in. He coughed again as IO spoke to him.

"I was attacked... Sentinal, I think. He's up in the cockpit... Powered armor..." He wheezed again and caught IO's arm. "There's a chink in his energy field. I don't remember where it is, but I know it's there... Use something electrically charged..." The Selthem began to breathe a bit easier as he talked. "I'll do what I can from here." His strength was returning now, but in small doses. He let go of IO's arm and stood up shakily.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:32 am

Quark and 'Cuna watched IO flicker away, and after a moment, Quark cleared his throat and said:
"I guess one of us should go next. I hate to keep you down here but I think I should go first."
"I agree with that" 'Cuna replied."
Quark transmitted to Kwa again.
"Kwa, it's Quark, I'll go next. The Lacuna's going to need it's chief Engineer if it's going to fly again." Quark waited for a response.

(Edit: THE FORUM HAS SPLIT!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 am

Bor was fading in and out of consciousness - he was dimly aware of someone carrying him and occasionally talking, but that was pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:44 am

"Quark," Kwa said, "You are already wounded and there is an unknown hostile aboard the ship. Are you quite certain you want to go through with this?"

Aboard the Lacuna, the Sentinel remained conspicuous by his absence. IO and Xol remained alone in the engineering deck.

Meanwhile, Dagon ushered Team A into the elevator shaft.

"Somebody get the doors shut before we're seen!" he hissed, attempting to keep the volume of his voice low, "If they catch us climbing, we're toast."

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 am

"Hostile? Why does no one inform me of these things? I mean seriously I could've-" Quark was cut off.
"Kwa, isn't it? Hey, it's 'Cuna, I think it'd be good to meet you, and I might be able to fight better. I'll explain when I'm on your ship; I wish to be transported first." 'Cuna looked at Quark and through silent communications, Quark agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 am

Grecsh was the first into the elevator shaft, leaving the task of closing the doors to someone else. He felt confident about climbing the cables, as what muscle he had was devoted to upper body strength. That said, he wasn't keen about losing his grip half way up.

He grabbed the nearest metal cord, whincing at the sharp metallic clanging it mad as it hit the walls. From his position, roughly ten feet above the rest of Team A, he could hear murmerigs from inside the elevator itself,, but was unsure of what they were saying.

((If that wasn't clear Delta, I'm basically asking for a continued narrative of what's going on with the smugglers and the troopers.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Today at 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next