GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 37 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

The Grox War - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:17 am

In the serene light of Jazmia's sun as it met the jagged skyline of the city, Ink cast his gaze around slowly; taking in the elegant walkway, the impressive house that even now Triex and his cohort of fellow generals made their way up towards, and how despite the closeness of the city, the bustle and noise was an almost unheard undertone, and a hush ruled, broken only by the laughter of Triex's companions and the song of a solitary bird.

And then his gaze turned inwards-- the Redemption, becoming a blazing inferno and reduced to melted plastic and shrapnel tinkling against the deck. A creature of his own kind standing behind a pharmacy counter, all grin and dripping with hidden intentions. A hand scraping desperately on the other side of a transparasteel port-hole in the reaches of space.

He spoke softly; "Diatria... I can't stay."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am

((@Frostie: PLEASE DON'T COME HERE!! Go to the Eliminator. We sent Lazer's character to the Eliminator with an escape pod. He need to be un-groxifieded. You can help him. Joyful))

Triex looked at Naboo9 with disbelief. He sighed and continued the moment before it becomes a blaster fight.

"Yes, Naboo9. It has been a long time, hasn't it? But you have come at the wrong time at the wrong place, fellow soldier.".

"You see... me and Diatria are leaving the group. We need to catch up on are daughter and life. But it has been good to see you again, Naboo9." said Triex.

"Is there anything else you want to ask? Because i'll be leaving to a Military Confrence Hall in 17 minutes. You can join me, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 am

NAboo9 nodded "sure, I'd like to come" Naboo9 said as he reattached his visor. "one question however..." he started "who else did you bring"
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am

((@ Razor I was going to get my ship back.))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 am

Triex stared at Naboo9's creepy, red eyes for a moment. Then answered back.

"I brought my wife Diatria and are fellow group member at the Eliminator, Ink." said Triex.

"Why do you ask?" finished Triex.
---
Diatria and Ink walked to there elegant house when Ink had told her that he couldn't stay. Diatria was shocked.

"Ink, after all weve gone through... we need a rest. Why can't you stay?" asked Diatria just when a girl and a man bursted from the door.

"Mommy! Mommy! Your back! You should have seen it! Uncle Razo and me went on an adventure! I got to hold a gun kill some Grox!" said the girl. Diatria gasped.

"YOU DID WHAT!?!" screamed Diatria. She looked at the man. "Why did you take her on an adventure?! And it was againts the Grox! I told you to guard her!" said Diatria. The man grinned.

"Don't get so worked up, Diatria. She was fine. I did most of the work." said the man.

((I got to sign off. Don't do anything exiting without me!))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:35 am

" I have my reasons," said Naboo9, neglecting to mention how much he disliked it when crew members ran off without him being aware.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 am

BANG. My escape pod lightly hit the eliminator when I was out of hyperspace. The people on the Eliminator would feel the bang, and beam me in, once I was in, they would try to un-grox me. Hopefully I added in to myself I'm not sure what will happen, but I hope it's good

Again, sorry short post, BRB...
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 am

((I decided to skip some parts))

Fravini brought her ship to the Eliminator. after she landed inside the hangar she heard a bang. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 am

Ink's reply stuck in his throat as they were interrupted by the pair coming through the doors. While Diatria's attention was occupied, he turned away quietly and started walking, wandering slowly back the way he had come, towards the junk-pile of a ship they had come in on which sat rusting on the landing pad.

There were some minor repairs he would have to make before take-off: A couple of the aft stabilisers needed adjusting or they might fall off mid-flight, and he would have to refuel. But not so much that it would force him to remain too long. No.

In the vivid light of dusk, Ink stood beside the ship -- his ship -- with a toolbox, and absorbed himself in his work.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 am

((I'll just wait 'till someone transports me to the ship...))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

((Fine then, I will. Happy.))

As Fravini climbed out of her ship, there seemed to be some commotion in the hangar: a group of crewmen were supervising one of the Eliminator's automated deep-space retrieval units as it came in to land-- a robot about the size of conventional fighter with several hydraulic arms.

Held securely in the droid's grip was what looked like an escape pod. As it lay the pod down the hatch burst open with a pneumatic hiss, and the crew scrambled to retrieve its contents: Extin, half-dead but apparently still alive.

As Fravini watched, he was loaded onto a stretcher and carted across the hangar in the direction of the med-bay.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 am

((You're not Fravini...what teh-?))

(I'll post soon, right now I have chores sweat )
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 am

Delta wrote:
((Fine then, I will. Happy.))

As Fravini climbed out of her ship, there seemed to be some commotion in the hangar: a group of crewmen were supervising one of the Eliminator's automated deep-space retrieval units as it came in to land-- a robot about the size of conventional fighter with several hydraulic arms.

Held securely in the droid's grip was what looked like an escape pod. As it lay the pod down the hatch burst open with a pneumatic hiss, and the crew scrambled to retrieve its contents: Extin, half-dead but apparently still alive.

As Fravini watched, he was loaded onto a stretcher and carted across the hangar in the direction of the med-bay.

((Please don't be me.))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 am

((Sorry about that, I just inferred that that was what you were doing anyway and mentioned your actions for a time reference. XD Why don't you be you sometime? razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Location: Jazmia, Nestax-II | Time: 19:14 | Date: 2/7/699874(Nestax-II)

Razorator watched the stars as they lit up the night sky of Jazmia. The place where Triex and Diatria lived was a great place to watch the nature since they lived far away from the city. There was a cold breeze and Razorator shivered. He watched the Mallium, Ink while he was repairing the junk ship. Razorator sat under the tree he was buried 7 years ago, remembering his terrifying death...

*flashback* He was cornered by Mecha-Suited Grox's with his girlfriend, they were ready to fire there Plasmic IonCannons. He held on to his girlfriend and hugged her then they kissed, after that... it was over with a large flash of laser and he died holding onto her hand. *flashback ends*. Razorator held onto his forehead with pain stabbing his heart. Then Diatria called.

"Hey! Razor! It's dinner time. Why not join us? You can ask Ink if he want to-" then suddenly Ink and the ship flew away into space without saying goodbye. "-join.." finished Diatria. "Well, it doesn't matter. He has other stuff to do I guess." said Diatria. Razorator walked toward Triex and Diatria's house for dinner, he entered only to find himself a little girl run up to him and hug him.

"It was my idea to let you join our dinner! Why not come and sit next to me, Uncle Razo!" said the little girl. Razorator nodded and the girl smiled at him and they sat down. Diatria brought steaming Spoffit legs and Hiton breasts dipped in barbeque sauce. Then Triex came from the door and the girl jumped from her seat and ran to Triex.

"Daddy! Your home! I missed you soooo much. We were about to have dinner! Uncle Razo is joining us!" said the girl, joyfully. Triex hugged his daughter, picked her up and spinned her 720 degrees.

"How my fighter!" said Triex. He let her go and she ran back to the table and Diatria came and hugged Triex. "Today was really hard! At the main base, I had to approve some missiles that were in project while we were gone. You should see the size of the missiles that were in development!" he kissed Diatria and looked at Razorator.

"Hey! Razor, how was it with Hiatcix? Was it fun?-" Diatria butted in.

"Do you know what are daughter was doing with him while we were gone, honey? They were fighting Grox at the outer-rim! It's crazy to imagine what could of happened to are daughter!" said Diatria. She was furious from her tone. Razorator argued back.

"What matters is that she's alive and still has her body at one piece. She will have to learn what a mission feels like later in life, Diatria!" Diatria started yelling and crying at the same time.

"You don't understand that I don't want her to be a soldier! I want her to have a life! Not serve the military! And how would you know! You don't have a wife or kids!" said Diatria. Then she noticed that Razorator backed down. After hearing these words, a hole opened up in Razorator's chest... then he remembered his girlfriend's death over and over again... then he remembered the moment they died holding hands under a tree.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." Diatria couldn't finish her words. Triex backed her up.

"Maybe we should sit down and continue are dinner? Come on. Lets sit." said Triex and patted Diatria's shoulder. Diatria and Triex took off their armor and put on their casual clothing and Razorator did the same. It was easier for him because he was wearing his hoodie and black jeans under his Combat Armor.

Razorator took a bite of the meat to notice it got cold after the argueing. Diatria heated it up in the microwave and sat back down and started eating again. It was silent. Even Hiatcix wasn't talking even though she's very hyper. They finished there meal and Razorator got up without saying goodbye. Diatria and Triex looked at each other with worry.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Ink's seat juddered and the cockpit lights flickered as the ship took off. He was getting more than a little sick of flying around in rust-buckets that could barely stay airborne without blowing out a stabiliser.

He would have to find a new ship eventually. There had been plenty of things in the last few days to keep his mind off the subject, but he could feel the prospect creeping up on him. He needed something he could fly, not just nurse along and keep from falling apart... But to replace the Redemption...

The subject occupied his thoughts all the way through the journey back to the Eliminator. Climbing out of his ship, he noticed the commotion in the hangar. Extin had made it back. So had Ink's mask. He retrieved it from inside the escape pod, taking some comfort from the fact that this, at least, he had been able to bring back in one piece. Its dusky orange lenses winked in the light as he wiped the dust from them and strapped it back onto his face. Apparently the aliens who had stolen it hadn't gotten around to tampering with it.

His mood buoyed by this fact, he sauntered along after the group of crewmen taking Extin to the med-bay on a stretcher.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:49 am

((Fine...I'll skip that scene))

Time: 22:45:56
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was now aware of everything around me 47% better. I found when I thought of new ideas, my mind would begin calculating like a computer..."Hmmmm..." I sighed. I was staring at a chrome designed Dimension manipulator... I blasted a fruit with a 4D blast. The plant began to shift in time..."Hmmm..." I sighed again. I contemplated weather this would lead to disaster among the universe and all of the fabric of time... bzzzzz I calculated a 43.33333% chance. "Huh...I guess I'll reverse it. ZAP! The four-D rift sparked but thankfully, it just reversed to--oh no...a 2-D plant...oh well--It was back to normal, maybe a few years older now, but still good...
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:38 am

Fravini peered from around the corner. "That was some close call, your implants were very unstable."

Last edited by FrostieBuniou on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:40 am

((Do what?)) (I'll post when I know what you're talking about)
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am

((oh you were thinking something in your head? well ignore that sentence then))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:15 am

(I wasn't in my head, I was sitting in my cabin)

((So you can re-post))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:18 am

((No I mean the thing with the fruits.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:59 pm

((@Lazer/Frostie: face plam))

Razorator went back home and sat at the garden; the glow of the moons and stars lit the garden up because of its exotic night plants. Razorator had a terrible day, being reminded of his death and girlfriend wasn't a good way to say hello to him. He stared at the night sky as the two moons of Jazmia revolved around.

Razorator wanted something to distract him. The two moons weren't enough. He got up and walked toward his home. He thought of turning on his Data-Computer to see all the criminals that needed to be caught and see their bounty. Razorator turned on his computer and searched the millions of pirates, bounty hunters that have gone bad, terrorists and wanted people.

He searched and searched. His mind was clearing of many thoughts as he was distracted. Suddenly, he found a criminal file, it's rating was "Extremly Dangerous". He turned it on to find the criminal to be a Mallium... Razorator read the description outloud.

"Highly Wanted for assasinations and killing an importent empirial leader... Location is out of Nestax-II. Escaped to another galaxy and hasn't been found since. Reports say that he escaped to Arji but the other galaxy's leaders won't let Nestax-II inside to investigate. Govermental wars have been happening ever since the other galaxy wouldn't let Nestax-II in. Secret agents in the other galaxy have told the Galactic Senate of Nestax-II that; qoute "The galaxy is right now in a major chaos because of Grox taking over the galaxy. They have their own troubles so they won't let us in." unquote." said Razorator. He checked other top-secret files about this Mallium by typing Triex's password.

He continued reading outloud. "Went bad in the Silent Temple? Where the hell is that?" He looked at the picture more. It looked like Ink... "Oh Spode..." he said and quickly ran to the comm and dialed Diatria.

"...Razor? Is that you? Hey look, I'm sorry i said those things, I didn't mean to-"

"That doesn't matter now, Tell me all you know about that Ink guy." said Razorator.

Diatria hesitated. "Ink? Um... Why do you ask?" asked Diatria.

"Just tell me!" yelled Razorator from the comm. He was highly worried of the situation. Thats why he wanted to leave earlier. He knew he was in danger if he came back to Nestax-II, let alone be in the capital. thought Razorator. Diatria answered back from the comm.

"Well, he was a great guy. He was very secretive though. But I remember he told Triex that he was taught in somewhere called 'The Silent Temple'... Razo? Are you still here? Razor!-" Razorator shut off the comm. He knew some thing was wrong with that Ink guy. He must have brainwashed both Triex and Diatria to make them believe that he was a friend. Razorator ran to his bedroom and packed up his needs and- Ah... The EXT-25 Titanclaw... His prize and main weapon. It had an Wrist Blade that had hidden Energized Blue-Energy Blades that opened up from the main blade and created a vortex of electricity and energy. It also had a Long-range Blaster equiped on it. It was his marvel of death.

Razorator ran to his very old ship. Back then, his ship was the best there was. But now, that junkship Ink was driving was better quality then Razorator's ship. Still, Razorator refused Triex's offers of getting him a new ship. Every Birthday, Triex had offered Razorator an extremely expensize spacecraft, made by the finest engineers of Nestax-II and other galaxy's. But Razorator liked his old ship. He had upgraded it with an InterGalactic Hyperdrive2x that let him travel to different galaxy's. He jumped into his ship and turned on the settings. The engines of the ship roared. His ship was very slick and it had two cannons on it's wings. He had upgraded the weapondrive because his was very weak that it would make dent on the new hull armor thats has been created. And he also upgraded the hull armor and shields. His ship was a very old model, but the inside was like a new ship.

The engines let out an ear piercing roar again and he flew off. He swore he heard somebody yell at him from the city. ("You son of spaceslug! Some of us are trying to sleep you know!"). Razorator turned on his hyperdrive and he blasted off until Jazmia looked like a stripe of light.

Razorator entered a new galaxy, a new solar sytem, a new planet. He saw what looke like a space cruiser. On the sides it wrote, "The Eliminator". He boosted the engines and flew closer to the cruiser. He looked down at the planet bellow him. It was a planet from what he could tell. He secretly landed in a hangar with his cloaking devices. Unlike the new ships, his spacecraft doesn't make him invisible. It confuses the radar to show him in another location. Right now, if he was correct... The cruiser's radar would show him at the planet bellow them.

Razorator quickly hooked on his EXT-25 Titanclaw on his wrist and jumped from the cockpit. He put his hood on his head and noticed their were two security cameras. He quickly took out two slick blades and spin-threw them at the cameras and both of them were a direct hit on the lense of the cameras. He ran with the shadows. Secretly killing some guard-droids that were on duty. He saw what looked like a Dark Leech walk past him as he hid in the shadows. He started running again. He noticed more security cameras. He threw more blades at them and continued his search.

It looked like the Mallium was at Hangar C-8. He was getting close. He walked under the shadows and he finally came to Hangar C-8. He was going to open the door just when the door opened on him and there were people carrying a Groxified person. He jumped up into small opening at the hallway and backed up into more shadows. He saw Ink come out of the door and a small creature with him. She was Groxified too. Ink must be making a Groxified army to destroy the goverment of this galaxy. he thought. He was going to strike but there were too many witnesses. He had to wait until the Mallium was alone.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Ink eventually tired of looking on whilst the surgeons worked on Extin in the med-bay. Despite the damage, the doctors seemed optimistic about his state. As for his own wounds, there didn't seem to be anything that a few painkillers and a little time couldn't heal-- the majority of his damaged ribs had turned out to be bruised rather than broken, and they were already feeling a lot better. Presently Ink found himself wandering down to the training room.

He had been here once before already: the 'room' was about the size of a large gymnasium, and its floor was made up of numerous interlinked metal panels, creating an intricate jigsaw-like pattern across the surface. The last time he had been here, some of these panels had been raised and tilted on hydraulic pistons controlled from a locked panel on the wall, to create an obstacle course for cadets. They could be rearranged, he knew, to form dueling arenas, climbing walls or for a number of other purposes, not all of which he knew of.

Now, however, the room was completely empty-- the arrangement it had been left in appeared to be some kind of agility test: raised walkways, ramps and platforms zig-zagged around the room in all directions, including upwards. Crash mats were strewn about unevenly beneath the worst drops. It would pass the time until debriefing.

In the quiet solitude of the gymnasium, visor in place on his head, Ink started his warm-ups, stretching and bending his arms, his legs and his tail in slow, easy movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next