GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]

Go down 
+14
Ionjii1026
Mitchz95
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Epsilon
PrincessNintendo
Darkshadow
Talvox
Lazernugget
Naboo9
3D
Terwynd
DRaGO
Shadow99
Delta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 am

"But you don't understand!" Rhak said towards the Lynski(Bor).
"This is about the future of my entire people! If you sink this city, my proof, my SALVATION will be lost!"
"The man that I have spent twelve years hunting will be able to hide. The man that killed my squad. My friends! The man responsible for billions of deaths while you MERCS have been playing war!"
Rhak spat out the last words. His frenzy had given away, but his rage still flared like a flame.
Though the Acheen's eyes were invisible for the outside world, they shimmered an amber color.
His nerves at strains and his senses on alert he heard a sound looking behind his back.
Rhak saw the Armodie that had gotten away. He gave it a glare that showed all his cold fury, all his bloodthurst and rage.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 am

"I'm sorry to hear that. Nevertheless, we have a job to do. Whatever you're trying to accomplish down here, I suggest you finish it quickly."
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm

(You don't need to read this all, but at least acknowledge this post, because otherwise all of this post will be a waste)

Just then, interrupting the dispute, at a slightly bad timing for the situation, the computer screen mounted on the wall near them that had told them of Quark and 'Cuna's plan, turned on with a loud buzz, sure to get their attention. The message was like this:

A bright blue map of the city glowed in the face of team B. A little dot showed where Team B was, like a "You are here" sticker. Then Quark's voice read, "Team B, it's Quark. 'Cuna and I are...partially safe. I'm soaking wet, but whatever. We are at the nearest control center for the coolant pipe, and we're about ready to disconnect the pipe, but considering the consequences, we think it would be better if you guys were here when we do it. We may also need help fighting. We're still wounded, and guards may be on their way. The map will show you the fastest way here on foot. It also monitors where workers are. We got the map from some clever hacking. It seems the bosses around here don't want their workers to stop working, so they're all monitored, I suggest downloading the map. One more thing, as you know, we can't communicate with Kwa, so getting out of this mess is something you guys might want to think about on the way. I have to go, so after the map shows you the way, please download it into anything you can to keep it with you. Bye!"
The map zoomed in and showed a few different paths leading to a room about a half a kilometer away from team B. The paths could have been more direct, but little green dots indicated the faster ways had a lot more workers and guards. The only guards on the route were three by the entrance to the control room.
The map began to start blinking the words "Download only available for one minute" and so on, counting down the time they had to study or download the map, if they had anything to download with.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Bor's words cleared Rhak's mind of his panic fury. The Lynksi had reminded him of his code. Rhak himself had interfered.
He gestured towards Bor, trying to show him the Armodie that he had glared at. It was doing something with the Aegraa's body.
"The device, is it a bomb? That's very unlikely, in that case the Aegraa should have used it at the first opening. A silent alarm? That were more likely. The Armodie is likely trying to call reinforcements."
Rhak drew his pistol while he slowly sneaked towards the mechanic. A computer buzzed, giving away a blue light showing diagrams and a map. Rhak ignored it. As the Lynski had said; It was their mission, not his.
Rhak took aim, making sure his arm was steady. The Armodie's head was slightly visible behind the gas tank. Rhak fired, he could feel the gun jumping in his hand for each shot.
1... 2... 3...
Each shot was aimed at a diffrent part of the Armodie's body. The first to the head, the second at the middle of the small mechanic and the last at it's lower parts.
((If you excuse my bad grammar, this is my post for this hour...))
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Bor, hoping Rhak would stop the Armodie from doing whatever it was doing, ran over to the computer screen. Examining it, he cursed when he saw the countdown had already reach 45 seconds.

"Someone have a hard drive? We have less than a minute to get this map." He examined the map, trying to memorize it in case they didn't download it in time.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:11 pm

[quote="Delta"]By abandoning cover and taking to the air, Chalen had made himself a promising target despite his small size: a trooper on the far right side of the room let off three shots from his blaster rifle at the Space Sprite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chalen did not see the shots as he is still trying to help Celdryc. The blaster shot's came and rat-a-tated at his armour (which he's still wearing and don't say that's considerd godmodding). Even though Chalen is unharmed from the assualt, he could not help himself yowling from the soreness. Now he wanted to gutted that attacker like a fish but unfortuanly, Chalen has no idea where his attacker is. Unless somone told him where the attacker is hiding, Chalen had no choice but to remain where he was.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Rhak's shots found their mark, and the Armodie joined its Aegraa comrade slumped in a bloodied heap on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:15 am

Rhak felt nothing for the Armodie that now was bleeding on the floor. He heard Bor's request and turned around looking at the Lynski, how it stared on the computer screen.
"I had a data-pad, but I lost it on the way here. How long time do you guys have before the alarms go off?"
((Question!: How is the com's jammed? Are they with jam or how?))
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:34 am

"What alarm?" Talvox asked, still not remembering what his job was. Just then, Crycell awoke, and muttered, "What the hell... I feel like I got run over by a train, and then once again by a car..." he said distractedly. "Where are we?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 pm

"Same place you were when you got blown up three minutes ago. Do you have a hard drive?" Bor glanced at the countdown: thirty seconds and counting.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 am

Celdryc only just barely noticed the tazer in time, due to the pixie getting his attention by calling his name. "uh help....can you go distract those soldiers for me?" He asked Chalen, pointing toward the direction of the soldier who had tried to taze him. He must have had more of the liquid on him than he thought if both the soldier and the pixie had seen him. He continued on faster and more wary than before and placed the next charge on a red pipe on the floor.

IO ignored the map that had been sent by Quark, the device that the Aegraa had was more urgent. He walked over to the deceased Aegraa and picked up the device. He saw no countdown or any indication of time being measured by the device, and there seemed to be nothing 'explosive' about it. When he was 51% sure it wasn't a bomb, he threw it on the ground and stomped on it, promptly shooting it several times afterward.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 pm

At that moment, the ears of anyone wearing a comm device tuned to the Ranger's frequency were suddenly assaulted by a familiar but rather angry voice belonging to Kwa:

"—And when I'm done sterilizing my eyes I'm going to set fire to this filth, and then I'll scatter the Spode-forsaken ashes to the four winds, and then I swear I'm coming down there to inflict on you such acute and particular agony that you won't be able to sit down without wincing for a week. And then—"
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Rhak saw IO breaking the device the Aegraa and later the Armodie had been fizzing with. He had just gotten an idea, and the merc had just broken it.

"No! Why did you have to break it into a pulpy mass!? We could've just deactivated it!"

Even though Rhak had calmed down, his fury had been replaced by sad nihilsim. The information was lost. The shuttle he came in from here would probably be gone by now and he was cooperating with the group of mercs that tried to sink the city.

Rhak slipped past IO and kneeled before the device. He knew some about tech but was no professional in machinery and circuits. The device was lost.
Rhak turned his head towards the large merc.

"You just had to shoot it."

A statement more than a question.
Rhak rose up again and looked around.

"Anyone that is tech-savvy?"

He waved with the broken device.
((Rhak still doesn't know the names of IO, Bor, Quark and 'Cuna. I'm just writing the names so that no one becomes confused.))
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

[quote="Darkshadow"]Celdryc only just barely noticed the tazer in time, due to the pixie getting his attention by calling his name. "uh help....can you go distract those soldiers for me?" He asked Chalen, pointing toward the direction of the soldier who had tried to taze him. He must have had more of the liquid on him than he thought if both the soldier and the pixie had seen him. He continued on faster and more wary than before and placed the next charge on a red pipe on the floor.

"Distract the soldiers? That be too easy enough." Chalen flew over to the group of soldiers who seem to be reloading, quickly re-aiming their weapons to Chalen's direcetion. I have crazy idea. Why do I always get crazy plans?, Chalen silently thought. He tucked both of his arms to his side and lowered his head. Chalen is about to pull off a bomb dive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time I introduce my second character, Bianca Vorpal)

Somewhere else in the part of the pipe systems, a lone figure followed the sweet sounds of alarms. She kept going, daring not to stop to take a rebreather and kept looking back in case something followed her. "He has to be here I'm sure." Minutes passed and she eventually came upon a rusty hatch which the sound of the alarms led her. She turned invisble and quitely enterd.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 am

"The comm's back!" Bor exclaimed. As he listened to Kwa, he began to get worried.

"Has she been captured?"
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:33 am

"What in Sector 42 could this be?" Quark yelled, utterly confused at Kwa's message.
"Well, whatever it is, it's not good. The only up-side to this is the com. system may be back up. You continue scanning the systems, I'll try calling Kwa." 'Cuna said. She fiddled with some radar systems and such, before she got a good hidden signal, and once again, tried calling Bor's Ship
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 am

IO decided to interupt Kwa, who clearly didn't realize that the comms had been fixed.
"Hey Kwa, good news. I fixed the radar jam."

Then he turned to the figure who called himself Rhak
"Because I prefer breaking things to figuring out how to turn them off. Much faster. Much more fun. What did you need a radar jammer for anyway??"

He said, turning to study the map that Quark had sent, which he now had less than 10 seconds to memorize the route from. He also replied to Bor.

"No, it sounds more like she's complaining about your ship, she would probably not have her comm if she were captured."

((Bor would have told them about the ship thing right...?))

Last edited by Darkshadow on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to reply to bor)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 am

"—and when I'm done with the publishers there won't be... Won't be..." The rant came to a grinding halt as Quark and IO made contact with Bor's fighter craft, and the venomous tirade was replaced by the acute silence known to anyone who has suddenly realised that, without their knowledge, everyone has been able to hear the things they had just said.

After a few moments, the noiseless vacuum was broken briefly by the sound of rustling paper and the click of a glove compartment being hastily closed.

"...Ahem... Kwa here, to all teams: what's the situation?"
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 am

"Well, me and Quark are ready to complete the Team B objective, but we're waiting for the rest of the team. They only have about 10 seconds left to get the map here. After that, I don't know what to do. I'm 'Cuna By the way. It's hard to explain how I got here or why I'm helping...but I'll explain when we escape this." 'Cuna replied in the com.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

More strays. Ah well.

Before Kwa could reply to 'Cuna's transmission, another urgent voice crackled over the comms: "This is Team A! We've reached our destination, but we're pinned down by a security response force. Currently we— ah darnit you weedy blighters!" The transmission was interrupted by the sound of several blaster discharges, as Dagon paused to lay down a little fire to stop the enemy from getting too overenthusiastic about popping out of cover to take a shot at him.

Kwa took a moment to consider the situation as it had been presented to her, and swiftly formulated a response: "Right; if Team B's objective is secure, I would advise the remainder of the group to make their way down towards Team A's location and provide support. I can give you directions to the pumping station."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 am

"Well, Quark and cuna kinda ran off during our fight with a flamethrower happy Aegraa and some other Armodies, and our map just dissapeared, so finding Quark may be an issue"
IO said into the comms.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 am

Bor cursed in Lynski as the map disappeared. He had a vague memory of the engineering district's layout, but he didn't recall much detail.

At least Kwa's safe...and more importantly, my ship!
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Rhak lacked the plesure of having a communicator. He saw it as too risky. He sighed and while the mercs seemed busy, Rhak pressed through them and went towards the computer screen ripping out a bunch of wires and started fizzing with what the large merc(IO) called a communication jammer.
Rhak knowledge was based on older concepts from older battles. He still remembered thoose large antennas with dishes. How much had he missed?
Either way Rhak started dissecting what was left of the device. He connected chips and circuits with the computer making a makeshift console. As he scourged through the data of the engineer district. He searched for which ships were currently getting resupplied or maintenance. He found the ships name and next destination, he memorised the names and ripped out the makeshift console. It had worked well with the outdated circuits, but were worthless for more advanced systems.
"Find the ship's next destination, check."
"Find a way from a soon to be grounded city."

Rhak looked at the mercs. The Nerrone's Rangers. They got quite a rumor around them. And there was good to be around fellow warmongers, Rhak laughed silently for himself. He was an old relic, a vengeance from another age. Most of them had certain never heard of an Acheen.
Why not spend his final years among the Rangers?

Rhak turned towards the Lynski.
"You got an uplink? I would want to talk to your boss. Commander, captain. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 pm

"Kwa, I think I remember the map well enough to find Quark, but you'll have to guide us after that.

"Oh, and somebody called Rhak wants to talk to you." He held out the communicator towards Rhak, but held on to it in case Rhak tried to steal it for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Rhak could guess Bor's thoughts.
"I'm not going to steal it. Why would I?"
Either way, Rhak leaned towards it and spoke to Kwa.
"Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next