GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:55 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Jamming signal?
Do you ever read the thread? XD
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Dragonman9 wrote:
As the trio (Quark, 'Cuna, and Feren) began slinking away, both the Armodies targeted them and jumped out from the shadows, the one on the left brandishing his wrench, the one of the right inserting some clips into his plasma cutter. They had cut off the trio's escape route.

The one on the right chuckled. "Thought you could get away so easily, heroes?"

((Dead Space style Plasma cutter, Lazer, that thing connects, your limb is disconnected, no exceptions.))

The rifle connected with the Aegraa's chestplate, winding his first pair of lungs. His second pair, located in his back, kicked in and he was up within seconds. He flicked a few switches on the flamethrower and squeezed the trigger, sending a jet of flaming petrolium barreling towards IO.

((Darkshadow, this thing is frickin' ten feet tall and probably weighs at least a ton. I don't care how big IO is, but he probably shouldn't have survived that first attack. Write your next posts accordingly.))

Xol saw the Aegraa ready the flamethrower, and had just enough time to warn the team, "HIT THE DECK!" He dove behind a large crate and radioed to Kwa, "This is Team B. We are encountering massive resistance, one hostile armed with a flamethrower. We need-" His message was cut off. He looked at his communcator. What in Xvak? This is a jamming array...

((To everyone in the Engineering District, all comms devices are out. No communications until otherwise noted.))

((I love this... twisted ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 pm

((Shar, you may have missed this:

Delta wrote:
Meanwhile, a frag grenade flew across the room, arcing straight towards where Chalen and Kaaran were taking cover.
))
----------------

I thought that's completly different compared to my last post. Do you want me to re-edit that or leave it?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 pm

An edit might be most appropriate, thanks. Joyful
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 am

Okay fixed it at least two times. Is it better or worse?
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Oh... Have Nerrone's Rangers encountered the Kindom before?
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 pm

IsakTheWriter wrote:
Oh... Have Nerrone's Rangers encountered the Kindom before?
Yeah, I think
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Sorry, but since we've been fighting so long, I've even forgotten what Team B's mission was razz . Can someone recap our situation and goal?
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Lazernugget wrote:
Sorry, but since we've been fighting so long, I've even forgotten what Team B's mission was razz . Can someone recap our situation and goal?
I think the thread could do that for you very well :P
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

The mission briefing is on page 31 of the IC thread. There's also a brief summary on page 22 of the OCC thread, though it's a bit out of date now.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

I forgot what I was doing in Team (Insert B or A here.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Team B's objective is to scramble or deactivate the failsafe for the cooling systems Team A is trying to sabotage, if I got that right.
The Kingdom is the empire/hiearchy that is mainly the "bad guys" or the opposite of the Coalition.

And Talvox; you're in Team B.

Race: Acheen
Homeworld: Acheen

Equipment: Rhak has an armor composed of light metals, since he breathes an atmosphere with little oxyge He therefore has a gasmask which have tainted glass. Rhak's weapons are; apistol shooting high-velocity slugs and two daggers. One hidden at the right wrist, the other being stocked in a holster on his left shoulder.

Bio: Being a veteran from several wars and battles, Rhak's name is actually a codename used by Acheen Commandoes. Having served in the Acheen army under their civil war as a Commando, Rhak knows how to handle most projectile weapons. He deserted when his whole squad was wiped out when his own home refused to send help. He was known to have an own mercenary band but disbanded it; "for their best". His experience lays in sabotage, espionage and undercover. He have only a few times been in open warfare. Working as a Bounty Hunter or "Agent for Hire" Rhak traverse the known space in hunt for the men responsible for his squads death and an attempted murder on Rhak himself.
He have developed a philosophy based on interference. If Rhak interferes, he has no right to kill consciously. If someone interfere Rhak's work or mission, Rhak has the right to use anything necessary to complete his goal.

Strengths: Years of war, espionage and merc work have learnt Rhak the BASICS of most technologies, weapons and hacking. Allso being incredible agile and swift, Rhak is hard to hit and is an expert on hand-to-hand combat. He is also reinforced with cybernetics, making him tolerant to high falls and otherwise bone breaking experiences. Through experience he serves as somewhat good tactian.

Weaknesses: Because of his thin body structure, Rhak is easily hurt through his thin armor, mainly projectiles. He can also suffocate or hurt if his suits gets too damaged, since oxygen is toxic to Acheen's. Since Rhak focuses on close combat, he is useless in open warfare.
Rhak is prone to become enraged when his goal is jeopardized. He has severe psychological and emotional scars. A slight personality disorder have also developed by switching from a cool calculating identity to a panic strucken enraged personality.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm sorry to keep asking questions, but is Kwa still in Bor's ship?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

Lazer, at some point I am going to begin to question why I should go to the effort of explaining the situation to you twice a week just because you cannot be bothered to check the IC yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 am

Sorry. I won't ask as many questions from now on.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 am

Yes, Kwa is on Bor's fighter. It's cloaked and orbiting the planet.

Just out of curiosity, are you watching the IC thread? By which I mean getting email notification. If not, then your ignorance is understandable. No offense.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 am

Not to mention earlier, it landed on Talvox. XD
EDIT: Yay, pink spice. Can someone bunk me back down to blue? razz
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:49 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
Yes, Kwa is on Bor's fighter. It's cloaked and orbiting the planet.

Just out of curiosity, are you watching the IC thread? By which I mean getting email notification. If not, then your ignorance is understandable. No offense.

I don't follow the thread, so sometimes I go on and there's a billion new posts. That's why I get lost sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:37 am

Lazernugget wrote:
I don't follow the thread, so sometimes I go on and there's a billion new posts. That's why I get lost sometimes.

You should follow it. Trust me, it's the only way to keep up with what's happening. Plus when you click the link in your email, it takes you to the first post since you last visited the thread, so you can just pick up right where you left off.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 am

Yeah, but the downside to that is it spams your email. *Facepalm.*
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 pm

^I agree with Tal.
And about the Alarm, Rhak mention. It is just that he/I assume that guards will like in Team A's case rush towards Team B once we are done with the failsafe system.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:34 pm

IsakTheWriter wrote:
^I agree with Tal.
And about the Alarm, Rhak mention. It is just that he/I assume that guards will like in Team A's case rush towards Team B once we are done with the failsafe system.

Possibly, but you're not even at the failsafe. The map will show you how to get there, but you only have less that 45 seconds to download it razz
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 am

I'm still curious about that alarm. Best explain in terms I can understand, like how explosive it is.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 am

Not explosive.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm not sure. But there is bound to be an alarm once team B have sabotaged the failsafe system. There got to be.
If not, my character is going to point out how lousy Las Thaddas security is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next