GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

The Grox War - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"I'm surprised you have figure it out, "zero" and "fatalities" together isn't in my vocabulary, besides, if the could, why haven't they yet?" Naboo9 responeded before shutting of that conversation, then, he saw Fravini, reacting on instinct he lunged at one, stabbing it with his glove claws then seiaed its rifle, spraying bullets at the Groxs heads, he then dropped the rifle and ran tword Fravini, "you okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Palanosh entered the research lab. "Damn it, this would be much easier if you'd stuck to the plan."

He took out his communicator. "Lock down the base, and find that Ink, be careful, he's good."

He then took out his stun pistol and shot both Naboo and Fravini as several Grox troopers and an overlord entered.

"Very good work, admiral," the Grox Overlord said. "You have served your purpose, we have what we need." He took out a pistol and knocked out Palanosh with a single shot before he could turn around.

"Put them in a cell and find that Ink," ordered the overlord.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Fravini fainted.

She woke up in the familiar ecosystem again. "Hello? Naboo9? If you're here thanks for saving me!" She began walking into the city again and decided to look for more things that have to do with this Frostie character. She walked into the building again and at the corner of her eye, she saw the rabbit that looked like her.

"Hey you!"

No one answered.

She realized that nobody could see her so she decided to follow Frostie. She was lead into private room that titled: "Leader Bunino"

"Frostie," The male rabbit said. "I need to tell you something important."

"Yes?" She asked, her voice was similar to Fravini's except it wasn't cyborg-ish.

"Frostie, it seems that you are.. The Mind Annihilator." He replied, regretting it.

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" She screamed.

Fravini panicked and ran out the building and pulled out the Mind Annihilator files. She carefully read it.

The mind annihilator:

Spoiler:

Fravini couldn't believe what she read, none of it made sense to her, she started to cry.

Last edited by FrostieBuniou on Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Palanosh awoke in the cell coughing. Fravini lay unconscious in the corner, and Palanosh turned to see Naboo in the cell as well.

"Damnit ..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:37 pm

((I edited my post to be more detailed.))

Fravini only wanted to wake up from this nightmare, and thought that the only thing she could do was read the papers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Comms were silent. Crouched in a nook beneath a staircase, Ink tuned through the wavelengths to try and find something -- he got only indecipherable Grox battle-code and white noise.

So that was it then. He was the only one left. Ink took a moment to consider his next move: Obviously everyone else was dead. The Grox have no need for prisoners, after all...

His first priority, then, should be to get word to the Eliminator, or Palanosh's people. Followed by escape. Both, he realised, could be done by finding their ship. Hopefully it was still cloaked and sitting where it had dropped him off.

Waiting until the sound of footsteps receded for a moment, Ink emerged from his hiding place and set off to retrace his steps...

In the Grox holding cell, Fravini's communicator buzzed softly in her ear -- someone was trying to contact her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Fravini suddenly woke up. "FREE FROM THAT NIGHTMARE!" She shouted. Then noticed her communicator was buzzing. "Who is it?" She asked into the communicator.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Lieutenant Agron, the Tegotian pilot sat in the cockpit of the craft trying to contact Palanosh through his communicator but to no avail. He saw through the window Grox troopers approaching with hand-held scanners. They were searching for the ship. Agron reached for his pistol but a rifle was help up to the back of his head.

"Decloak it," the mechanical voice said. Agron flipped a switch on the console and the ship became visible.

"Up," commanded the voice and led the pilot outside of the ship. Once outside it knocked forward his knees with a low blow from the rifle and Agron collapsed onto them as the Grox held its rifle up to his head.

"The coordinates are in the nav computer," said one of the Grox troopers.

"Very good, bring in the elite troopers and have the course entered," ordered the Grox Overlord. "The invasion fleet shall be on standby once the mission objective has succeeded."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Fravini shook the communicator "COME ON, WORK ALREADY!"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm

"It is time for you and your friends to leave this place," the voice of Jadrim Av'Arees crackled over the communicator after a moment's pause.

"The vessel you arrived in is no longer secure. I would suggest you acquire a new one, but this deep into Grox space a fully cloaked ship is your best chance. Regrettably, this means you shall have to move quickly to recapture your craft before it is taken out of your reach."

He paused. "...Also, it appears that someone has carelessly left the door to your cell open. Standards, it seems, are falling..."

At that moment the door opened, and through it fell the body of a Grox guard. There was no sign of how it had died. Unseen as-of-yet, two similar bodies lay either side of the doorway, and the corridor beyond was conspicuously deserted...

The enemy had reached the ship first. Ink was running out of options: the Overlord only had a small retinue, but what had happened to the pilot disturbed him... Mind control? Could his visor block that? He thought it unlikely. Either way, he would have to make his move, and soon.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:04 am

"Okay, so I have to get out of here and recapture the ship. So, I'm going to wake up Naboo9 so we can beat the tar out of the Grox!" Fravini took her communicator and threw it at Naboo9's face. "WAKE UP!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:06 am

Palanosh stood unsteadily as the door to the cell opened. "What's going on?"

A squad of Grox Elite Troopers entered the ship and the Grox Overlord led the pilot back into the craft as well, the hatch sealing behind them.

"The course is plotted," reported a Grox.

"Where are you taking this ship?!" demanded the lieutenant.

"A place you've been just recently," replied the Overlord. "We're going to Narcona. With this ship your admiral has so generously provided, we will now be able to deal our greatest enemy a crippling blow." He overlord turned to the pilot. "Depart now."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:09 am

"YOUR FACE IS WHAT'S GOING ON! Sorry about that, but you betrayed us, broccoli head!" Fravini continued to throw objects at Naboo9's head. "I need a head Dronox to punch!" She said in anger.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:11 am

"Damnit, that Grox bastard," Palanosh muttered weakly. "We had an agreement."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:11 am

((just consider me to be tagging alon for now, do have time to post sweat ))
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:13 am

Fravini threw her communicator at Palanosh's head. "Why did you do that, son of a broccoli!" ((I'm loving that broccoli insult XD, you haz no time to post? That's okay, I'll just wait.))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:20 am

Palanosh caught the communicator and threw it on the ground. "I had no choice. My people are dying. I made an agreement with the Grox ... I would get them the prototype ship and they would give me the cure but ... then they changed the deal. They wanted the captain of the Eliminator as well. And you. I don't know why they want you two, but I do know that if they have gotten to the ship already, the Dark Leech are doomed."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:25 am

Fravini turned her head to a different direction and she dropped the files on the ground.

"Why did you make a deal like that, the Grox are going to lie to you no matter what." She said grimly. "You didn't just put your race at danger, you also put the Dark Leech at danger, too."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

The stealth-craft refused to start. Something was wrong: the lights in the cockpit flickered and went out one by one -- first the nav-computer, then the piloting-interface and finally the overhead lights. The ship fell silent.

Standing in the engine room, the main power conduit in one hand and a thoroughly bloodied dagger in the other, Ink hoped this had been the right thing to do. It would probably only delay the inevitable. One of the Overlord's retinue lay at his feet, but it would not be long before they came looking. Time was running short.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:42 am

Fravini took her files and head out the cell door, to find the ship. She got out her communicator and tried to contact Ink. "Ink, you alive?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:47 am

Ink, startled by the sudden comms activity, did a double-take: "You're alive? ...Where in Spode's name are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:57 am

Palanosh, with no other options, followed Fravini after grabbing a rifle off of the Grox corpse.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:05 am

"We were in the Grox Cells, broccoli hea- I mean, Palanosh, made a deal with the Grox, but now he regrets it." Fravini replied into the Communicator.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:14 am

Fravini looking back would find Palanosh no longer following. He had gone down a different direction somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:17 am

"Broccoli head..." Fravini muttered in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next