GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

The Grox War - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:44 am

"Power conduits on Tegotian vessels work much differently then on the vessels of your race," Palanosh replied to Naboo's statement, "Different power conduits are not designed to channel different amounts of power, but are designed with redundancies. If the Grox bypass the self-destruct trap, then nothing will stop them from using the vessel to breach any unsuspecting sensors in this galaxy."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:49 pm

"Seems reasonable."

Last edited by FrostieBuniou on Sat May 28, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:10 am

(OMG.....I'm....BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Did you miss me?)

TO CONTINUE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was so fast, the missiles came quick I focused hard, and jumped as the missiles exploded in a flash of dust and heat. My life came close to death, as the explosion shot me forward, I triple flipped, and landed on my feet, glowing in the explosion's light. It was truly epic. I trudged forward as lasers, missiles, and bombs. After several crazy injuries and bruises, I could see the devise. I made it to the platform and saw the devise must have been shot a LOT. Yet, it was still intact. I suddenly realized something scary...the only reason I survived this so far was that everything here was going 54x slower than usual, just that everything seemed fast in my mind. Being so close to the devise made even me slow...and then I memorized some effects. If I got too close to the beam I would practically be frozen forever. I became scared, but I pulled out my tool kit. Then the next worse thing happened...I had a laser cutter ready to split a OLED sheet into the coil section, when My arm slowly hit the beam...and the 4th dimension was cut out of the picture.

TO BE CONTINUED SOON............again...
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:23 am

((Hey Lazer, Saying "TO BE CONTINUED" works best on TV shows, not RPs. Joyful ))

Fravini grabbed her sword, but then a quick image flashed into her mind of a familiar being with long rabbit ears, wore a blue hat with formal cloting. Surprised, Fravini made a small, but noticeable gasp. "No, my mind is just playing tricks on me. And those files, must be written by a Grox who loves fan fictions..." Fravini muttered to herself. "And Frostie, whoever she is, is probably some loser figment of my imagination. Designed to look like me so my mind could confuse me even more, and get to the point where I can't take it any more and commit suicide. SO THEN I WOULD GO CRAZY AND DESTROY EVERYTHING!" Fravini realized that her voice strengthened to a wail. "Can we hurry up and get out of here?! I can't stand on being on this piece of crap!"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:46 am

((I would appreciate it if someone posted.))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:00 am

"We should head out as quickly as possible, they're going to be locking down this hangar very soon if we don't get moving now," Palanosh said.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:16 am

"can't argue with that" said Naboo9, loading his pistol "they might be eager for a fight to, so be ready."
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:24 am

"I'm ready! Let's get out of here while we can!" Fravini said.

"Okay, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:13 am

((I would like it if the RP would move along, my time here is restricted next year.))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am

Palanosh pressed a button on the hatch control console and opened the rear hatch to the craft. Grabbing a small round ball he threw it into the hangar bay. After a bright flash and loud screech he popped out from cover behind a corner and examined the scene of several dozen incapacitated Grox troopers.

"Our goal is the bridge. Once we're there we shouldn't have any more problems with keeping this ship under control," Palanosh said.

Palanosh pulled a lever by a large hatch that slid open revealing a corridor. He began walking cautiously down the corridor, rifle at the ready. "Unless the other orbiting ships attack us," he added.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 am

"Okay!" Fravini walked slowly following Palonosh.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Naboo9 looked down the corridor "I don't see anything, but that does not mean that we're safe" he said as he extended his glove claws and cocked his pistol "infact, it means anything but that."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:29 am

Fravini pulled out her gun. "Ready to kill some Grox, if they're there."

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:47 am

"Though," Palanosh said, "it is possible the Grox will use the plan we had against them before we can get to the bridge. Gas us before we get there."

Palanosh inched up to a corner and quickly aimed his rifle up, looking for Grox in the the intersecting corridor. "I guess not. Contact!" He shouted as he crouched down and fired off several shots from his rifle to pin down Grox behind cover in the corridor.

"There's too many, go go go!" Palanosh shouted as he kept the dozen Grox troopers suppressed, gesturing for Naboo and Fravini to continue down the corridor they were on.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:51 am

Flower took a wrong turn and found himself... somewhere in the cargo bay...

Nothing's really changed.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:58 am

Fravini ran down the corridor with Naboo9 as fast as she could. She started panting and she could feel her heart beating as if it would burst out of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:08 am

Palanosh kept firing his rifle to pin the Grox down as he moved as quickly as could across the intersection between corridors. As soon as he cleared the gap he sprinted after Naboo and Fravini towards the elevator up to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Fravini made a stop at the elevator. "Hold on guys."

She put her hand on the scanner and spoke some sort of code.

The elevator opened, allowing everybody in.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 am

Naboo9 fired a couple of flack busts from his pistol at the oncoming Grox "let's go!" he said before jumping into the Elevator, takeing Fravini and Palnosh with him in the process "sorry I couln't give a softer landing you guys" he said as the elevator doors closed.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 am

"It's fine, rather get hurt than die." Fravini said. "It's only going to take a few moments for the elevator to get there, however, we should get ready in case there are any Grox on guarding duty." Fravini said pulling out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 am

"Well, congratulations on not being dead yet," Ink's deadpan voice broke over the comms in the elevator, "But no worries -- I'm recording the live security feeds just in case you all get beaten to ragged pulps when I'm not looking. After all, I've got *so* much to do up here."

Sealing the majority of the Grox behind their own blast doors and taking control of security had taken a matter of moments -- the last ten minutes had been spent idly watching the camera footage and twirling the command chair he was seated on. He had even considered messing with the sprinkler controls in the bunk-rooms just to cure his boredom. Unfortunately it turned out the ship had neither sprinklers nor bunks.

...Darn Grox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

((I laughed.))

"Try talking to Phielina, she is a major chatter box and she'll keep you entertained." She told Ink. Or rather annoyed... Fravini thought.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:49 am

"I haven't had this much fun sense the time we raided that Grox imprisonment camp on Tyon-5 " said Naboo9, loading more Flak into the clip of his pistol (I'm make a reference to the beganing of the rp).
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 am

Palanosh took out another round sphere and pressed a button on the top, causing it to start beeping. "Shield your eyes and ears."

As the lift arrived at the bridge and the door slid open, Palanosh threw the grenade into the open hatch. It detonated on the bridge, but not before a Grox charged through the open doorway into the bridge and smashed Palanosh's head against the wall. Palanosh, barely phased by the impact, grabbed the Grox by the front of the head and smashed it into the wall of the elevator with such force that the back of its skull flattened. He let go of the Grox and let it collapse to the floor.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 am

"That little &@$#@^%." Fravini said about the Grox. "So all we do is cross the bridge to the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next