GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Doctor Drew wrote:
Work. Must Work.. New Comp = awesome Me Join = Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 392246

You have to beg first. :3 when do I get started?

Only of course. If I have the job of editing the planet an surroundings a bit.
Daargh...

Fine. But if you fail i will edit it SOO much.

Your in. So, Changing title.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 am

Glasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 am

I got to say, I'm loving the new name, Drew. Anyway, what have you got planned next for this group, Glass?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

I'm really busy right now so sorry for being inactive here but, i'll just give straight out orders now so i don't have to bother.

Drew, i want to you to edit the scenery of the planet that Gelo made. Make it good, and you could maybe edit the cylinder a bit to make it a bit more awesome. Tell me when you're done. Also, could you make the buildings?

Gelo, it would be great if you could make a detailed script of the story so i can decide where to put places and such. Of course, please come with suggestions.

Kitty, as i said, make doctors and creatures and such. Some props could also be good.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 pm

It will be done ASAP. When's the due date?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Since You Said ASAP i assume You Will do it Quick. :Wink:
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 pm

I mean as soon as my internet on my new computer gets fixed. Very very particular problems with it.

May take some time.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Drew wrote:
I mean as soon as my internet on my new computer gets fixed. Very very particular problems with it.

May take some time.
Well then, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 am

All right, Glass, here's what I've got:

Quote :
Script
Adventure details: Your captain’s home world detects secret operations on the surface of a T-0 planet, belonging to an enemy empire. You are sent down as a spy. Your mission: to find out what is going on down there and report it to HQ, and to eliminate the threat if one is present.

Act 1: You beam down and jump into a giant crater where the enemy operation is taking place, being sure to avoid detection. There is a shield in place, so you find some fake ID and bypass security, thus opening the gate.
Goals: 1. Examine Security Terminal – 2. Bring Fake ID to Security Terminal (hidden)

Act 2: Inside the enemy outpost, you now sneak through the facility without alarming any of the guards. Eventually, you find a terminal near the center of the facility, connected to a giant metal cylinder. After reading information on the terminal, you discover that the enemy is growing a creature inside that tower and planning to use it as a bio weapon.
Goals: 1. Examine Terminal – 2. Block Captain from Guard (hidden)

Act 3: You find a communication terminal to contact HQ, telling them about your discovery. They order you to go back to the previous terminal, release the creature, and flee, leaving the creature to destroy the outpost.
Goals: 1. Examine Communication Terminal – 2. Block Captain from Guard (hidden)

Act 4: Following orders, you go back over to the terminal in front of the stasis chamber and open up the tank, releasing the creature.
Goals: 1. Examine Terminal – 2. Block Captain from Guard (hidden)

Act 5: The creature comes out of the tank as expected, and all of the scientists and guards flee the facility. You are left to get out of there yourself, so you head for the exit without allowing the creature to hurt you.
Goals: 1. Move to Facility Entrance

Act 6: You reach the entrance, but a malfunction causes the gate to come back on. You are left with no choice but to disobey orders and defeat the creature.
Goals: 1. Kill Creature

Act 7: After the creature dies, your minimap detects a beacon coming from the terminal in front of where the stasis chamber used to be.
Goals: 1. Examine Terminal

Act 8: Upon examining the terminal, a self-destruct sequence initiates and you must evacuate the facility before it blows up on you. Once you get back to your ship, the adventure ends and you win.
Goals: 1. Move to Ship
I hope you like it. Of course, we're probably going to have to edit it somewhere along the line. Here are a few tips I have for the making of the actual adventure:

1. I think that the base is going to have to be completely covered with invisible gates, so that the captains can't bypass the security terminal at the beginning.

2. There should be a jump pad on the edge of the inside of the crater, so that captains can jump out when they're evacuating in act 8.

That's all I've got for now. Shall I make some filler props?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:32 am

My new comp is up and running. Time to kill this thing. Trollface
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 am

Great script, Gelo. As you said, we will probably have to edit things along the way. Anyway, about those invisible gates... I agree. But, we should disguise them with props as big walls.

And the jump pad thingy, well, of course we can do that. happy.

And it's good that your back, Drew. Now get back to work...
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 am

So you want me to change it up and make it pretty?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:56 am

Drew wrote:
So you want me to change it up and make it pretty?
Oui.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 pm

WOW kay.... I made the Fu***** planet and it was great and Spore stooped working when I clicked save. It was so cool.... not going to be able to recreate that/.;...
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Drew wrote:
WOW kay.... I made the Fu***** planet and it was great and Spore stooped working when I clicked save. It was so cool.... not going to be able to recreate that/.;...
I know how it feels. Take your time to get cool and then re-create it.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 pm

I'll try glass. But I was also ready to get your approval on the style... oh mai god...it was so dam beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Drew wrote:
I'll try glass. But I was also ready to get your approval on the style... oh mai god...it was so dam beautiful...
Make it better than the one that you lost. Believe me, when I lose a piece of my adventure due to technical errors, take some time to cool off, then start again, it turns out better than last time.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 pm

I might start working on it in a little bit. May I have permission to add static objects? Thats what I did before my game crashed and it was great.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Drew980 wrote:
I might start working on it in a little bit. May I have permission to add static objects? Thats what I did before my game crashed and it was great.
What kind of static objects, may I ask?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Tree's, rocks, Stuff like that. It looked so nice..
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Well, try not to add too much foliage. The planet is supposed to look like a barren T0 planet. At least make sure the plants look alien.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh, I thought the planet was supposed to be winter themed. I never saw that it had to be T0 in the main contest thread..
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Actually, winter themed would be awesome. I would have made it that way in the first place if I knew. Oops. I say, go for it. T0 sucks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Lul, I will get on it. Mabeh not today. I have been doing a lot of work fourm side today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2