GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Empty
PostSubject: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 pm

This is the official thread for our group to make the adventure for the GAC official snowball challenge. This is where we will be doing some of our planning and posting our adventures as we make them. Every time you post an adventure, make sure you put your name in the act that you added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm

I do not know if this thread is really necesaary, but ill guess we Will get use of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

We're gonna dominate this contest.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Okay, Glass, so if you want me to make the planet and first act for the adventure, I need you to let me know what you want the overall theme of the adventure to be like. Is it going to be sci-fi? Alien? What should the planet look like? I need some kind of direction.

Also, this thread will be locked when we're done, so don't worry about how necessary it is, Glass.

My opinions are that the adventure should be sci-fi, set in a giant crater that contains some kind of crazy machine. I'll get started on that idea, I guess, since you guys are leaving it open for me. ...Oh, and for the record, the Grox will NOT be involved.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 am

Like I said, I'll make some creatures and/or special effects. I could make some buildings, but I'm not very skilled in that area.

Gelatino95 wrote:
My opinions are that the adventure should be sci-fi, set in a giant crater that contains some kind of crazy machine. I'll get started on that idea, I guess, since you guys are leaving it open for me. ...Oh, and for the record, the Grox will NOT be involved.

That's a start!
Maybe a bunch of scientisits could be studying the planet in said crater, but then they get atacked by the planet's wildlife....maybe a Bear holding a Shark.
So then you have to reassemble all the equipment/scientists, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 am

Very good, Kitty. I already made a few creatures, but we don't have to use them if you can make better ones. They're some edits of the creature I made for Lazer:

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500696747824_lrg
A scientist

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500696841080_lrg
A guard

The basic idea in my head is that the scientists and stuff in the crater are not allies, but rather enemies. They're doing some sort of unknown experimentation, so you're sent down to investigate. When you arrive, there's a giant metal cylinder in the middle of the crated, with all the scientists and guards and stuff working around it. You do some stuff to unlock the cylinder, all of the personnel evacuate, and the cylinder opens, revealing it to be a giant stasis tank. And when it opens, you find inside... King Bubsgonzola Supreme! some kind of giant creature that you have to fight as a boss.

Anybody like this idea?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:51 am

I have this Robot I made once...

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500680447332_lrg

Maybe I could recolour it so we could use it?

Last edited by Kitty on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 am

I really like that robot, Kitty! And I think it shouldn't be recolored, as it matches the color scheme of my other creatures well. A crab creature sound like a good idea, so you can make that if you like. I won't be done with the planet today, so I'll have to finish it tomorrow, after school.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 am

I was thinking about something like this....

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500696897138_lrg

(I didn't realise it had no C&C untill I finished making it. :B)
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 am

I was thinking of making the creature not quite that tall... it seems too advanced to be a realistic boss. It would probably look better if it were short, like a real crab. More like a wild animal, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 am

I can make some sciency guys.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 am

Lonestar4 wrote:
Lone, I was hoping that you would be able to make some space fillers. Maybe some random buildings, but mostly some computers and stuff for the scientists to work at. I get pretty bored filling space in an adventure, so I was hoping you could do it when I'm done with the main planet. (right now it just looks like a big empty crater with a big building in the middle. Not that interesting.)

Also, you can make some scientists, but I'm already pretty satisfied with the ones I have. I don't want them to look so complex that you can't distinguish facial features and stuff. Maybe a little cartoony, if you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:40 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Lonestar4 wrote:
Lone, I was hoping that you would be able to make some space fillers. Maybe some random buildings, but mostly some computers and stuff for the scientists to work at. I get pretty bored filling space in an adventure, so I was hoping you could do it when I'm done with the main planet. (right now it just looks like a big empty crater with a big building in the middle. Not that interesting.)

Uhhh yeah, I'm just terrible at the building edit, so I'll try taking a crack at the science race.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 am

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500696905416_lrg

???
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 am

That looks pretty awesome, Kitty. Better than the last one for a boss. Tomorrow, I'll try to make my own and see how it measures up.

Lone, go ahead and make the science guys. Like I said, not too complex, a little cartoony if possible. Either Glass or I will make the space fillers.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:22 am

Darn it, I'm back in school and the work has caught up with me. So I won't be able to finish the planet today. If anyone else wants to try, the feel free to, but be aware that I will eventually have mine done. Just remember: It has to have a huge crater with a big metal stasis tank in the middle. If you want to use the crater effect, then you'll have to place a bunch of them right on top of each other to make it deeper.

EDIT: Kitty, I made a cool crab creature, and I think it's looking pretty good:
Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500697227590_lrg
(note: those are not the actual colors of the creature. Some glitch made the PNG the wrong color. It's actually blue.)

So, I know I'm not the best at coloring. If you like, anyone can edit my crab to their liking. I based it off of Metroid Prime, if you're wondering why it's a tripod.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 am

Ok! I'm taking back the leader role, But, i need you guys to inform me what has happendend when i was gone (Yes, i am back from my vacation).

Gelo, you make the first act, and as i make the second act, i make the planet more detailed (I must do that part).

Gelo, i love the crab! It's awesome! tupps!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Thanks, Glass. We're still deciding whether to use mine or Kitty's. But while you were gone, this is what we decided:

Gelatino95 wrote:
The basic idea in my head is that the scientists and stuff in the crater are not allies, but rather enemies. They're doing some sort of unknown experimentation, so you're sent down to investigate. When you arrive, there's a giant metal cylinder in the middle of the crated, with all the scientists and guards and stuff working around it. You do some stuff to unlock the cylinder, all of the personnel evacuate, and the cylinder opens, revealing it to be a giant stasis tank. And when it opens, you find inside... some kind of giant creature that you have to fight as a boss.
You like?

Also, I have started on the planet, but due to schoolwork, I have fallen a little behind, so I may get it done today. So far, I just have a big crater with a big metal cylinder in the middle. Also, I have made a few NPCs, but Lone is going to attempt to make better ones.

Here's what I suggest that you do as our leader: give us specific assignments, so that we're not debating over who can make things better. otherwise, we're just going to keep trying to make the same things better than each other.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

I like the idea Gelo, except that maybe the boss fight won't turn out so good.. Hmm, Oh well, I guess it will be good anyway.

Gelo, Can you give me the PNG image of the cylinder? I wanna see it.

Gelo, as we're following the rules, we are making 8 acts. Gelo makes 1 and 5, I make 2 and 6, Kitty makes, 3 and 7 and Lone who makes the epic ending (I trust you Lone) Makes 4 and 8.

Gelo, you the superadvisor since you seem to have fresh brain full of good ideas.
Kitty, you go ahead and make the scientists and the overall creatures.
Lone, you can make awesome mechs.

Of course, if you already planned on what to do, then please tell me so i can make some changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 am

Glasspinne wrote:
I like the idea Gelo, except that maybe the boss fight won't turn out so good.. Hmm, Oh well, I guess it will be good anyway.

Gelo, Can you give me the PNG image of the cylinder? I wanna see it.

Gelo, as we're following the rules, we are making 8 acts. Gelo makes 1 and 5, I make 2 and 6, Kitty makes, 3 and 7 and Lone who makes the epic ending (I trust you Lone) Makes 4 and 8.

Gelo, you the superadvisor since you seem to have fresh brain full of good ideas.
Kitty, you go ahead and make the scientists and the overall creatures.
Lone, you can make awesome mechs.

Of course, if you already planned on what to do, then please tell me so i can make some changes.

You can count on me, if anyone needs any awsome mechs PM me or post I'll get on it soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 am

Glass, here's the PNG for my stasis chamber. I haven't shared it yet, but you should be able to drag the PNG into the building creator and see it/edit it however you like:

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew StasisChamber

If it doesn't work, just let me know and I'll share it. It might not work because I uploaded it to photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:15 am

Thank You, Gelo. And i Will Edit it.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 am

Sorry that it took so dang long, but I finally got this thing released:

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 500699943940

Despite taking so long, there's hardly anything in there. I just made the crater and put a big building in the middle, plus a cool platform right in front of teh captain. I just put the giant crab in there for size comparison.

Also, we're going to need a replacement for Lone. Hopefully someone who is fairly active.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Thank you Gelo.

And i think i got the perfect replacement..
Drew980.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Work. Must Work.. New Comp = awesome Me Join = Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew 392246

You have to beg first. :3 when do I get started?

Only of course. If I have the job of editing the planet an surroundings a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew   Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew Empty

Back to top Go down

Glass, Kitty, Gelo, and Drew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next