GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-

Go down 
+8
camelfox
Hutch
BurninatingFreez
Lazernugget
Gelatino95
Dark_Heroics
3D
Pintoz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Empty
PostSubject: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Greetings Moderators and Members.

This thread is for all moderators to come up with plans on what they want to do, or what they want to happen, or what members suggests mods to do.

So, feel free to post.

BTW, NO Off-topicness, at all.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:32 pm

-Events-

Our first event is to celebrate Gelo's Birhtday! Feel free to say something nice or leave gifts here!
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Happy Birthday, Gelatino!

I hope you have a wonderful time, and enjoy another year of your life.
You've been a pleasure to have at the GAC, and I've always enjoyed talking to you.
Sadly, I can't give you gifts, and giving "Joke" gifts simply over the internet isn't really the same, but I just wanted to let you know you're appreciated, and an excellent Moderator.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm

happy birthday gelo. with age comes wisdom. and more homework :D
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 pm

My birthday doesn't come for another week or two... or maybe three? But thanks for the congrats anyway!

And I'm glad you got around to making this section, Glass. Good job! tupps! But I think you might need to change the text that you see on the front page of the forum so it matches all the other sections. And you also might want to move it into GAC official stuff, since moderator activity is pretty official
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Yes, i was gonna change the text. But i Will do that tomorrow! And well... There is à reason it's not in the GAC official stuff... Only i as a admin knows why... But i Will think about it...
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:26 pm

I just had the sudden realization that the admin color needs to be changed to white. The reason is because when I was looking at the mod discussion section, I looked at the bottom where it says "Users browsing this forum" and Glass and I were the only ones. I realize that the mod color and the temp mod color make orange and white, which are the GAC official colors. Therefore, the admin color must be changed to white.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
I just had the sudden realization that the admin color needs to be changed to white. The reason is because when I was looking at the mod discussion section, I looked at the bottom where it says "Users browsing this forum" and Glass and I were the only ones. I realize that the mod color and the temp mod color make orange and white, which are the GAC official colors. Therefore, the admin color must be changed to white.

That was a kinda, bright idea i guess.

But i cannot change the admin color without camelfox's permission. I would suggest you PM him.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm

it would also mess up the RAINBOW
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Yeah, I was kinda just joking with that suggestion...

But my REAL suggestion is that both the moderator and admin colors should be changed. This is because mods and admins have jobs here on GAC, so they should be separate from the rest of the members. This separation should be represented by changes in color. Example: the Mod color could be gray and the admin color could be white, since those aren't colors of the rainbow like the other members.

And adding on to that, we could change the other member colors so that they correspond appropriately to the rainbow. The Elite Advisers could be red, the Elite Adventurers could be orange, the Awesome Adventurers could be green, and the rest would stay the same.

I definitely think this would be a good idea. I think I will PM it to camel in addition to posting it here.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I actually think it's good the way it is. grey and white look the same soemtimes
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Hey, I just noticed that moderators cannot moderate this section. What's up with that? You think we're gonna do something bad? You should totally fix that, Glass. Remember how inconvenient it was to not be able to moderate the GAC official section?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:23 am

Sorry to double post, but it has been 24 hours since last post...

Anyway, I was just checking the Elite Adventurer list, and I saw that Mudo is the group leader. Seeing as he never comes on GAC anymore, I think someone else need to take over command. I nominate Blender.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:47 am

3D? but he's only been an elite advisor for, what, three days? get someone like gamer
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Dark is right, i think Gamer should do it.

I mean, 3D has only been Elite Advisor for some time, and Gamer, i think he can handle the Responsobility. :Wink:

@Gelo: Oh sorry about that. I saw that i could moderate it, so i thought it worked. But i am not really sure how to fix this. I mean, all the new sections made doesn't show who can moderate it. But i think i can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Glasspinne wrote:
@Gelo: Oh sorry about that. I saw that i could moderate it, so i thought it worked. But i am not really sure how to fix this. I mean, all the new sections made doesn't show who can moderate it. But i think i can fix it.
It's okay, it's fixed now. Good job tupps!

As for Gamer vs. Blender, you guys are probably right. Blender is pretty new to this stuff, so Gamer probably is a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Glasspinne wrote:

As for Gamer vs. Blender, you guys are probably right. Blender is pretty new to this stuff, so Gamer probably is a good choice.
Yes.

I will make him the leader, Now. (If i figure out how to do which i probably will).

Edit: Ha! That was to easy. I'm totally learning the admin panel now.
Okay, Gamer is now the group moderator of the Elite Adventurers.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Glasspinne wrote:

Three cheers for Gamer! Awesome work, Gamer!

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 am

Two things. One: Galox is gone, so the spice rankings have been broken, and we should either re-configure that deal, or get some techno-leader to fix it. Two: Similar to the Elite adventure thing, who should be the new leader for the member's group? I mean, Galox like I said is gone....Discuss.
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

Congratulations Gamer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Two things. One: Galox is gone, so the spice rankings have been broken, and we should either re-configure that deal, or get some techno-leader to fix it. Two: Similar to the Elite adventure thing, who should be the new leader for the member's group? I mean, Galox like I said is gone....Discuss.
Maybe Blender should do it, since he didn't get to rule the Elite Adventurers. But now that I think about it, Bean would make a pretty good choice too.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 am

Yes. I agree. 3D should get some point of upper authority. He is a very good and mature guy. As for Bean, that would be acceptable too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:24 am

Thanks for the congulations guys. It is a great honor to be chosen as a group leader. Oh and thank you too mods for giving me this honor. Heart
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Spice thingy...

Hum.

I MAY be able to fix that if i got really deep enough. I will try.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:49 pm

I have a request. Since Gamer is gone from GAC at the moment, we need someone else to be the group leader for the Elite Adventurers. I can't think of anybody at the moment, but I'm just letting you guys know that it has to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-   ==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!- Empty

Back to top Go down

==Moderator Discussion== -Everyone can send in ideas!-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next