GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

"The rising" GA series~please send ideas.

Go down 
+2
Gelatino95
Lazernugget
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Empty
PostSubject: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 am

Okay, as you know I am not the greatest GA maker, and that I'll be stuck at adventure tester for awhile, but I have an idea for a GA that I could use to bring back some of my GA talent. The idea is a GA called "The rising" where there had been a bio-war against the Grox and a civilization was blasted hard. The Grox where foiled, and they all died. You now live in a solar system where there are only a few life-forms left, and you play as one of them (choose able captain) and go through the destroyed city, with only a few companions, several enemies, and a few MUTANTS. With limited food, you must go through a series of tough fights, shocking info, and the harsh ways of survival. What will it turn out as? What is the big surprise? I'm not sure even I know.

Will you help to make it? (NOT the script (that way I can use it to present to rank-up) but with creations and tips)

Buildings:

-RazorKnight
-
-
-

Creatures:

-Gelatino95
-MrBean5317
-Dark Star
-Trembler95

Other:

-
-
-
-

Okay then, start!

Last edited by Lazernugget on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:18 am

Anyone wanna help? I need talented people!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:47 pm

The only thing I suggest is that you leave the Grox out of it. Use your imagination to create an enemy that is so much cooler than the Grox. I can do that for you, if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 pm

That would be great, they need to be REALLY powerful, and look cool, with a cool name and have similar Grox qualities.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm

I'll get right on it. And I can already guarantee that they're not going to be biomechanical. I won't say why... for now...
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 am

That's fine, I just need a viscous, sci-fi, creature that has a lot of mass weaponry and bio-weapons.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:06 am

Before I make it, I have one more question: do you want it to be cartoony-looking, like the Grox, or realistic?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:07 am

Sort-of a mix, just....NVM, make them realistic.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:08 am

Great Idea!
Would it be alright it I can help out?
I can make the creatures! I'm very talented in the Creature Creator!
BTW, will this adventure of yours be just 1 adventure? or will it be sort of a series?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 am

I got your request:

"The rising" GA series~please send ideas. 500693466170_lrg
(image is cilcky. Of course, feel free to rate up :Wink: )

This is definitely one of my better creations, so thanks for giving me the opportunity to make it. I gave it very few details so you can add things as you see fit according to what rank they are, what job they have, et cetera. And of course, if you don't like it, you can edit it in any way. I also gave it a cool description to give you sort of an idea for the adventure series, but of course you don't need to use it.

I'll probably be able to help you more with this project of yours, if you like. Making an adventure for the template contest turns out to be REALLY boring, so I got plenty of other stuff to do. Just give me a call on this thread, or a PM if you really want.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 am

Cool! May edit, but otherwise it's great!

And bean, sure you can help!!! Could you make some mutants and some citizens?
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Put me down for creatures plz. I would love to help!
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Great! You could also make some mutants and civilians, and they should all have wounds if you can. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

(It's been 24 hours)

(Bump)

Does anyone want to help? Are my helpers done with anything yet? :D
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Red Spice
Red Spice
WildCard

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Cool, I wonder when people will remember this thread..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm

WildCard wrote:
Cool, I wonder when people will remember this thread..

That wasn't funny. Who ever you are.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Guys, I need buildings and other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 pm

I can do buildings! I'm an awesome sci-fi building creator!
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Great! I just need some torn down buildings and maybe some hangars or sci-fi factories.
Back to top Go down
trembler95
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
trembler95

Location : I once stepped in a deep fryer then ate my foot. Guess which one was the mistake.

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm

I can make some mutants and survivors if you need me too.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Okay great!
Back to top Go down
trembler95
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
trembler95

Location : I once stepped in a deep fryer then ate my foot. Guess which one was the mistake.

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Just tell me what you want them to look like, cartoony, gruesome, funny, cute, cool etc. And if there are any creatures you already have that you want me to outfit or mutate, just tell me and I'll get on it
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Gruesome mutants, terrified cartoony survivors.
Back to top Go down
trembler95
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
trembler95

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Finished!

Here's a few citizens:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500695249048

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500695249035

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-trembler95%7C2268610436%3Asast-500420233281%3Apg-640

A couple mutants:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500695256441

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500695259925

And here, have a corpse:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-trembler95%7C2268610436%3Asast-500597909626%3Apg-60

Tell me if what you think of them, also feel free to edit them any way you want.

Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Awesome dude! I will love to use these! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The rising" GA series~please send ideas.   "The rising" GA series~please send ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

"The rising" GA series~please send ideas.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next