GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

BLACKSTAR RP

Go down 
+7
Jat371
Naboo9
Johnthedragon
DarkFish
Loon
Dark_Heroics
Terwynd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:03 am

"I'd say we contact Gan'meyde to see who this guy was. That way we can contact the family for a burial."
The Morgavian twitched. Ardent looked at him in shock as he stood back up. "You cannot kill what isn't alive." He laughed weakly, spitting blood as he did. "I die in the name of the Black Hand..." He shambled over to Ardent, stabbing him once in the arm. When he swung again, Ardent quickly blocked his knife, before impaling him with his wrist blade. As Ardent pulled back the blade and grasped his arm, the Morgavian shambled backwards, blood veins glowing. It appeared he was kept alive due to some sort of nanotechnology. The Morgavian uttered the words, "Ska-varia ni Scholovus. Bran ni righeoun pryya." Before Ardent had enough and kicked him out one of the windows in the room. A small suction was felt before the metal failsafe system closed the window and generated a new one in a few seconds.

"Damn. It looks like he was a Black Hand cultist. We'd better be more cautious in the future." He headed off to the medical bay to fetch a bandage.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:48 am

X138 watched the spectacle in shock. It turned to Ardent.
"That technology could've been useful. It effectively disassembles matter. We could've taken it apart and modified it. It could've been used to un-create enemies... Armies!" X138 mused. "Anyway. That Morgavian was staying 'alive' from a nameless, man-made type of full-body cancer nicknamed 'zombie cloning'. In short, it replaces body cells with messed up 'zombie' cancer cells that don't feel pain and cannot be shut down. Zombie clones don't last very long, though, because bodily functions can't run. My guess, this guy was zombie cloned only a half-hour before attacking us and would've died around now anyway. This also explains why he was letting himself be exposed to teleporter radiation. He had nothing to lose."
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:28 am

Trying to pull herself up and instantly regretting it, Addie slumps over and lays her head back down on the floor that seemed to spin so hideously around her.
After a few more moments, she reaches down to her belt and grabs her com device.
“What’s our status? Terwynd, has the intruder been neutralized? Terwynd?” After a moment of silence, she tries contacting Ardent instead. “Ardent, what’s our stasis?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Assassin12
Red Spice
Red Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:54 pm

(Assassin, please refer to this thread and apply to join.)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm

"All clear," the acolyte entered, answering Addie from across the room, "The hostile has been spaced." She glanced briefly around, the cut on her back still stung, but mainly from the gel she had haphazardly applied a moment ago. It didn't appear to be a serious wound.

"Terwynd and yourself are the only ones unaccounted for. You haven't seen him either?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:59 am

“No, um… Got no response from him.” Addie replies as she forces herself back to her feet. “So what happened out--Ow!” She drops her coms device as she tries to clip in back onto her belt. “What‘s…” She starts to ask about the odd shaped burn on her palm.
After a moment of examining it she notices it’s not just a burn, it’s a brand. It’s a symbol she’s seen before…
Realizing the Acolyte is now staring at her, she lowers her arm and folds her fingers down over her palm to conceal it.
“Frell, I’ll be feeling this for a while…” She finally remarks, then staggers past the Acolyte and out into the corridor.

Reaching the door to the medical bay, she spots Ardent sitting across the room wrapping his arm.
“Ardent, just the man I wanted to see…” Soon as Ardent notices her, he stands up like he’s in a hurry to leave. “Yeah, I ain’t here to inject you with any questionable substances, I just, um…” Addie steps in and closes the door behind her.
“What is this?” She holds out the palm with the odd symbol branded into it. “And don’t pretend you have no idea, I saw it on you before your operation...” Looking at it again she see’s the symbol is now turning black, as if it were a tattoo instead of a burn. “What is this?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:03 am

Red Lantern got bored so he went off into the cargo bay and began eating some Ligginian Rats that stowed away on the Ship.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:49 am

(fitting music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqg_en4Zb0Y ))

Zal'garla was heading to his room on the ship when he heard the same voice from earlier heh... look another on fallen to your blade... is this how i effect you? making you kill with out remorse? the voice taunted "**** off! you have no control over me!" snapped Zal'garla into empty air. is that so... I'm already controlling you, just like I am the rest of you kind... just give into the madness... you have nothing left in the universe "your wrong! I still have my fameliy!" oh do you? their in another galaxey if you still remember... Zal'garla saw a ghostly figure and took a dagger of his belt and threw it, bouncing harmlessly of the wall, shock at his own rage, he walk over and picked up his dagger, then continued his walk to his room, thoughts swirling in his head as the voice dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:55 am

The mallium's face remained inscrutable behind her visor as Addie pushed by -- whatever thoughts passed through the mind behind it, they didn't make it beyond her hardened-ceramic mask.

With no further leads on Terwynd's location, she returned to the engine room, and began probing for any evidence of him -- alive or otherwise. After a sweep of the room, the only things in it big enough to potentially accommodate something of his size seemed to be the ventilation ducts. The air coming out of them was warm and unpleasant, a stream of pale brown haze trickling from the tubes.

Gingerly, she rapped her knuckles against the side of one of the ducts and called out his name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKSTAR RP
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13