GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

BLACKSTAR RP

Go down 
+7
Jat371
Naboo9
Johnthedragon
DarkFish
Loon
Dark_Heroics
Terwynd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:01 pm

(Somehow my post got deleted, anyway Red Lantern is now with Zal'garla)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 am

At the back of the group of attacking Rogues, a lone straggler was yanked backwards without warning, and sprouted a knife-tip from his chest as he was impaled from behind.

The size of a group of targets is proportional to the ease with which one can sow confusion in their ranks. A skilled operative shall see numerical odds not as a handicap, but as a valuable tool.

Suddenly the nameless acolyte was there -- scything into the flanks of the group of Dark Leech, blade a phantasmal blur of silver and red as another two targets were eviscerated as they turned around.

The sneak-attack had been sneak-attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 am

“Hey… Where’d that Temple girl go?” Yudrosun wondered out loud. Glancing around and seeing nothing, he slips on his goggles and instantly spots the activity in the wreckage. “Whoa!”
Sprinting over to an opening, Yudrosun has to pull his goggles back off to identify the life form approaching him.
“Ai!” He yelps, barely dodging some kind of blade aimed at his head. Diving behind a piece of debris for cover, he grabs the communicator off his belt and shouts “Leech, dark leech! Lot of ‘em, my position!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Driex fired at 6 Rouges. Three of them jumped away from laser fire but the others were hit. Driex quickly sprinted toward the three that were running. Driex jump-kicked one of the Rouges in the face. It screamed in pain and Driex grabbed the Leech by it's throat. Driex squeezed more and the Leech gasped for air, but died. Driex threw the corpse on the ground and went to the other two.

"Going some where?" said Driex. The two Dark Leech backed away. But Driex enjoyed their fear. Driex threw his energy dagger at the Leech on the left and shot the other one. Driex took back his dagger from the Leech's chest and went to Hiat'riax.

"I'll take her to the medical bay. You guys handle the others!" said Driex.
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 am

“You guys?” Yudrosun asks Driex, then peeks up over the debris to see who else is there. “Addie! Oh kain…” The excitement fades when he sees she’s come alone. “No offense, but you’re no-” Yudrosun starts to say before a piece of a Dark Leech hits the ground in front of Addie. He glances back into the wreckage in time to spot a now familiar blade disappear into the shadows.

“Now that’s more like it! That girl’s a strait up killer.” Yudrosun grins and starts to head into the wreckage to join the Mallium, then turns and adds “Maybe you should just, um, wait out here, Addie… Addie?” A dark leech dives out of the wreckage at him. He whips around to slash at it, but it suddenly drops like it was just electrocuted.

“What?!” Yudrosun is confused until he spots the disembodied foot prints hurrying into the wreck. “Oh, right… You have a cloaking device…”
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:51 am

X138 charges in, with its compresseor held high. It hears a sound, spins around, and fires three shots at the group of Dark Leech, pulling dark matter out of thin air to destroy their eyeballs. X138 rushes at the leeches who are stumbling around like drunks and dispatches them with its stick; crushing their skulls.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm

As evening slowly drew in, the sun dipped behind the wreckage, casting a shadow over the battlefield broken only by holes in the downed vessel's plating, through which shone a few dying rays, rendered visible by dust motes that swirled through the air.

By now few of the Dark Leech remained -- many of those that had not fallen to the group's combined efforts had simply dropped their weapons and taken to their heels, and now only their more stubborn comrades fought on, blaster discharges illuminating the scene in bursts of searing light.

The acolyte took cover as a series of shots flashed by overhead -- she had picked up another pair of minor laser burns during the course of the fight and one of the enemy, quicker on the draw than she had anticipated, had managed to connect its rifle butt with her shoulder before a silver-and-red blur sliced through foe and firearm. She had made them pay dearly for it -- the moonblade would require fastidious cleaning after this was over -- but the combined fatigue of two battles was beginning to wear down her stamina. Her chest heaved slightly as she sat crouched behind a boulder and prepared a throwing dagger, breath coming out in ragged gasps through her mask.

Prolonged engagements should be avoided at all costs: the element of surprise is an advantage for mere moments, and any enemy that has time to acclimatise to your presence is a serious threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Driex took Hiat'riax to the medical bay and patched her up. Driex watched the battle from the transparasteel window. Driex turned to his injured step-sister and squeezed his fists. Xeirt is going to pay. thought Driex. Hiat'riax coughed and looked at Driex. She held his fist and Driex stopped squeezing it. Driex looked down at her.

"I'm sorry... I should've followed in that mission..." said Driex. Hiat'riax sighed with dissapointment.

"Driex, this isn't your fault. I- I was with Photix. We were alone at the outpost and we... you know... and then the Grox came and--" Driex butted in.

"You did it with my best friend? Hiat'riax! I don't know what's creepier, the fact that you did it with my best friend or that my best friend did it with my sister!" Driex yelled.

"Driex, you can't control me! I'm not your little sister anymore!" countered Hiat'riax.

"Little? We're the same age! And I'm not controlling you. Can we just stop talking about this. Continue." said Driex. Hiat'riax continued.

"Well, after the Grox came I was captured and took away. I was brought to this galaxy... I don't have any idea why." said Hiat'riax. Driex rubbed his forehead.

"Do you have any idea about these clones?" asked Driex. Hiat'riax shook her head. Driex cursed under his breath and smacked his fist on the endtable. Hiat'riax jumped at the sound of the endtable.

"Driex...What's wrong?" asked Hiat'riax. She noticed Driex's vains on his neck.

"It's disgusting to hear that our father was kidnapped and they used his corpse as an experiment!" said Driex. Driex didn't want to talk about this anymore and kept watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm

The sound of an electrical discharge cut briefly through the noise of battle a few meters away from the acolyte's rocky nook, and she peeked out in time to see one of the remaining Dark Leech fall to the ground, a fresh burn sizzling on its chest. As a traditionalist in the practice of stealth, she held mixed feelings about cloaking devices...

...And shortly after, the battle was over -- the last handful of Dark Leech made a break for it, shouting curses back at the group, which quickly turned to cries of alarm as a final blaster bolt charred the ground not two feet from their retreating figures.

As the sounds receded, she stepped gingerly out of cover and cast a cursory glance around at the battlefield.

"All clear."
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Red Lantern was glad for the good meal. "Now, are we going to dillydally on this planet or avoid Blackstar?", he said.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Zal'garla finished up tieing a knocked-out rouge in some steel cable he found, "one thing to do before that, get, any blood, off of you, as I have told you before, our blood contains a nurotoxin" said Zal'garla
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:49 am

Red Lantern (purposely) vomited up the liquid of his meal, the Nerotoxin spilled on the ground, killing a few bugs in the process. "I should suggest that to my friend, dried Dark Leech..."
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am

Terwynd wobbled over to the group. "Everyone. Today was quite exhausting, I'd say. I agree with Red Lantern. We shouldn't waste any more time here, now that we've done what we need to, we should get back to the ship, I've got word from Gan'meyde via transmission that a transport ship is arriving shortly to pick up any and all surviving Morgavians." He continued, "Our ship should be fully repaired now, so, let's move out. If anyone wishes to know where we're headed next, talk to Ardent when he's regained consciousness." he palmed his face to dry it from the Leech's blood.

Ardent lay on the bed. He was under the influence of a medical drug, and was embracing his subconscious mind as he opened his sore eyes. He awoke to what looked like an orphanage. The children were as big as he was... How? He looked into a small toy mirror that one of the girls dropped and saw a youth version of him. He stepped back in horror as the matron of the orphanage asked Ardent one simple question; a question that haunted his memories for longer than he could remember. "What's wrong little guy?"

The scene he had witnessed flashed to white before he could even begin to process an answer to the question given to him, before changing to a dark, crimson red version of the room... The red of the walls came from soldiers trying to protect the orphans from something, and from dead Terran civilians.

Two figures came by. They were wearing balaclavas and Kevlar suits, and wielded rifles, one of them pointed directly at him. They were terrorists. Ardent felt a force drawing him to dive and grab a pistol from one of the dead soldiers. He fired.

Ardent screamed in agony as he woke up from the operation for real. He rubbed his eyes only to find some sort of glass plate on his left. "I lost my eye, didn't I?"

The doctor nodded. "However, this is not completely bad. I've wired some nano-tech to your surviving eye as well. This will allow your vision perception to skyrocket, and will allow you to scan anything you see and add it to your database. I've already added in the basics."

"Huh. How do I scan?"

"You simply select 'scan' to scan any given target."

"What the Nai are you talking about, this ain't a video game. Are you in your sane mind, or do I have to knock you into it?"

The doctor laughed. "No, Ardent, I'm talking about the database inside your artificial eye. All you have to do is to select scan from the voice command system and say 'scan'. That's it!"

The two continued to chat, and chat, and chat....
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Without warning, a voice broke into the chatter between Ardent and the doctor.

"So..."

With that one, soft-spoken syllable, they both registered the presence of the Mallium, who was seated casually on another of the beds, legs dangling over the side and tail flicking idly at the air. She still wore her visor.

"...I am told that you can provide details on our next destination." It was not a question, but she tilted her head slightly as she spoke, as if trying to determine whether he was yet in a fit state to answer.
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am

Addie unbuckles the drained cloaking module from her arm and plugs it in to charge. Glancing over at the log time and figuring it will still be a while till they leave, she wanders back out of the ship.

A couple minutes after leaving the hangar, she finds herself stumbling into last weeks slaughter. All the bodies have been removed, but the unforgettable smell of electrocuted flesh still lingers. Little flags now mark the ground where the Morgavian soldiers fell, like it was the scene of the crime. As she walks further into the battlefield, she finds herself subconsciously counting them.

Reaching the furthest flag, Addie turns around and plops herself on the ground.
Now just sitting there staring out at nothing in particular, she begins reviewing old decisions and numbers over and over again in her head.

Was shooting down the antennae a mistake? How many patients in the hospital were critical? How many of them would have died in the short time that EMP would have taken out their life support? Should they have used the EMP instead?
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:01 am

Ardent looked over to the Acolyte.

"You? Huh, never expected to see you again. I- I don't know what where we're deciding to go. There's 2 habitable planets in our flight vicinity, but both are ravaged by the devastation caused by the Blackstar; Tudusk scorched and half-disintegrated when the opening blast sent it very close to its star's flames, and Dormant was bombarded by its own asteroid ring, in which one of them started a nuclear fallout." Ardent clasps his hands together and sighed.

"Just thinking about these planet fates makes my head pound faster and heart pound slower... So many lives lost over this..." He looked down. "I don't feel like choosing right now, I'm dead sorry. This is your choice now. Which one'll it be, Intruder?"
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 am

"Tudusk sounds tastier. But either one is fine with me", said Red Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

For a few prolonged seconds, she sat perfectly still -- the only sign she showed of surprise at being offered a choice.

"I have no preference."

Another pause.

She stood up, "I should have let you recuperate awhile longer. I shall deposit my belongings on the ship's engineering deck, ((I'm assuming that's Ardent's work quarters)) tell me when we are to depart."
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 am

Ardent looked at the Acolyte and tried to think, however, his thoughts were repetitively interrupted by the flashback of his childhood he had earlier. "I think I'll go with Red's suggestion. Tudusk it is." he said as Terwynd walked in along with the rest of the group, interested at what he heard.

"Tudusk? I went on a vacation there before... That planet was famous for it's humongous grape vineyards, which, as you know, is the main ingredient for wine." He sighed in nostalgia, then continued. "If there's any wine that hasn't been destroyed by its star, we can go ahead and salvage it to amp up some morale for the Morgavians in the transport ship, as well as ourselves!"

Ardent laughed. "I'll drink to that! Next stop, Tudusk! Let's move!" Ardent tried to hide his emotional and mental state as walked towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Zal'garla was waiting by the ship sharpening his sword "you took your time," he said "so, were we goin' next"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 am

Satisfied by this answer, the Acolyte left the medical bay and, moments later, stepped out of the hangar doors into the evening's long shadows.

Stashed behind a skip some meters away from the entrance was a thoroughly battered brown leather satchel. Removing it from its hiding place and slinging the strap over her shoulder, she caught sight of a lone figure sitting in the dust nearby, facing away from her amidst a sea of marker flags.

She approached Addie on quiet feet -- as much out of habit as in deference to the hush that surrounded the spot -- and stood, unseen, for a moment. There was no question of what was on the seated figure's mind. The Acolyte had watched it all unfold.

A quotation rose from her memory, and presently she broke the silence.

"...Sometimes there is no right course of action."
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:44 am

X138, thoroughly confused at the direction the others were going, started walking towards the ship. It approached Ardent and the the Dark Leech.

"We are leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:47 am

Zal'garla turned his head in the direction of X138 "yes we are, its the "what" I'm tring to get Ardent to tell me" Zal'garla said.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:22 am

(Announcement: The Blackstar Item/music thread is being replaced with an Archive thread shortly. Refer to that thread for everything related to Blackstar, from recent events to history and backstories.)

Ardent cleared his throat as he spoke. "We are headed to Tudusk. Terwynd said that it's famous for its wine supply, and that we can use it to keep morale high on the trip." He continued as he finished a cough session. "Have you seen Addie lately? She was in the medical room the last I've seen her, so I'm wondering where she went."
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 pm

“She’s, um…” Yudrosun briefly glances around and spots the cloaking module plugged into the wall. “Huh, I know she was in here… And where’s the Temple girl?”

After a few more moments of silence, Addie takes a deep breath and tries to push away the gloomy mood.
“Well, the others are probably ready to go by now.” Addie glances at the Acolyte as she turns towards the ship.
“How’s Ardent doing?” She asks, quick to shift the concern onto someone else. “I know the eye was probably removed, I’m just wondering how he’s handling those drugs… It’s an untested formula, mixed it up a couple hours before. The Doctor thought it was best that Ardent didn’t know the details. It is basically the same as a standard sedative, we just didn’t have the exact ingredients on hand. Had to substitute…” Addie continues the chatter as they walk back to the ship, filling her mind with it to prevent her thought from drifting back to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKSTAR RP
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next