The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Noob creations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 18
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/snoopdog123

Definately Roleplay just ignore it...kinda crude roleplay but yeah...its roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3148
Upvotes: : 58
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 19
Location : Waterfall, Underground

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:18 am

Johnthedragon wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/snoopdog123

Definately Roleplay just ignore it...kinda crude roleplay but yeah...its roleplay.
I'd hate to tell you this BUT:
I once roleplayed with that guy while roleplaying with one of my friends.
And my friend is the one who rolplays with him.
And I roleplay with my friend.
So I roleplay as well.
(In fact, Most of my advetnutes are from RPing with my friend.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 18
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:26 am

Kitty wrote:
Johnthedragon wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/snoopdog123

Definately Roleplay just ignore it...kinda crude roleplay but yeah...its roleplay.
I'd hate to tell you this BUT:
I once roleplayed with that guy while roleplaying with one of my friends.
And my friend is the one who rolplays with him.
And I roleplay with my friend.
So I roleplay as well.
(In fact, Most of my advetnutes are from RPing with my friend.)
I roleplay so its kinda inteteresting seeing people who roleplay that i haven't known about until recently. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3148
Upvotes: : 58
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 19
Location : Waterfall, Underground

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:30 am

Johnthedragon wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Johnthedragon wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/snoopdog123

Definately Roleplay just ignore it...kinda crude roleplay but yeah...its roleplay.
I'd hate to tell you this BUT:
I once roleplayed with that guy while roleplaying with one of my friends.
And my friend is the one who rolplays with him.
And I roleplay with my friend.
So I roleplay as well.
(In fact, Most of my advetnutes are from RPing with my friend.)
I roleplay so its kinda inteteresting seeing people who roleplay that i haven't known about until recently. :P
Ah, okay. :B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Kitty wrote:
Johnthedragon wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Johnthedragon wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/snoopdog123

Definately Roleplay just ignore it...kinda crude roleplay but yeah...its roleplay.
I'd hate to tell you this BUT:
I once roleplayed with that guy while roleplaying with one of my friends.
And my friend is the one who rolplays with him.
And I roleplay with my friend.
So I roleplay as well.
(In fact, Most of my advetnutes are from RPing with my friend.)
I roleplay so its kinda inteteresting seeing people who roleplay that i haven't known about until recently. :P
Ah, okay. :B
I remember when i first roleplayed..

ANYWAY.. I think you've got kinda off-topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oplan
Red Spice
Red Spice


Posts : 28
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : Where I am at this moment and time.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 pm

What roleplay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Oplan
Oplan
Red Spice
Red Spice


Posts : 28
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : Where I am at this moment and time.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

anyone got anything to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Oplan
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 am

it's sort of like making a story with a bunch of people. on spore, people make lots of creations to role play. it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oplan
Red Spice
Red Spice


Posts : 28
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : Where I am at this moment and time.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 am

oh. I did not know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Oplan
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Oplan, please stay on-topic. So to the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:12 pm

this is still on topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
this is still on topic
But how come everyone started to talk about RP's then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm

some people consider RP's noobish... there's not much effort put into them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
some people consider RP's noobish... there's not much effort put into them
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 18
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
it's sort of like making a story with a bunch of people. on spore, people make lots of creations to role play. it gets annoying
Well its better then being hacked over the spore forums -_- More or less if you just don't download it or ignore it you won't have to deal with it....If i ever beacome a mod the first thing im going to do is lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 18
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
some people consider RP's noobish... there's not much effort put into them
Church1 acctually does even if they are a little strange and violent RPs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Noob creations   Today at 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
 
Noob creations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» MacBook Noob
» Becoming a noob all over
» Noob here
» (MasterMind Creations) Reformatted: Feral Rex
» Noob's Guide to MXL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: