GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Empty
PostSubject: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:55 pm

You guys are probably aware of the popular party game "Cards Against Humanity".
Well, there's been a recent update to the online version that allows custom card sets to be added to the game. I think you know what this means, gentlemen. The days of waiting for blank cards are now over.

I have set up an official GAC custom set as a possible game night option. However to fully flesh out the deck so it can be the best (or most likely, worst) it can be, I require input from you guys. What cards do you want to see played?

The list of cards I am hoping for are:
- Anything relating to the true GAC Forum/Skype experience.
- Notable moments from RPs or Game Nights.
- References to Video Games/Songs/LPs.
- Generally stupid stuff.

If you need some inspiration, here's some I prepared earlier.
Spoiler:

If you have some ideas for cards, please either PM or send them to me on Skype privately.
DO NOT POST THEM HERE!
We don't want to spoil anything, do we?

Also, make sure you note which cards are black & which are white.
This aint no Michael Jackson song, these details matter.

If I deem them worthy enough, they'll be added to the pack, ready to mock those who dare challenge your sense of humour.

Notes:
- I already have Pronoun cards with just people's names on them, don't bother with those.
- You are allowed to submit cards involving other users. (There's a chance are they've already submitted something about you!)
- NSFW content is allowed (just don't tell Jad, aight?)
- Don't worry about submitting something if you feel it might've been sent in already, I'll just ignore it if it's already been submitted. I can organise things, I swear!
- If you're not good at getting your all your ideas down at once, don't worry. Just send them to me as you think of them if you wish, I don't mind/really care either way.

Good luck, soldier. May the best cards win.

There are currently 118 Black cards and 213 White cards.

Last edited by Kitty on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Well this should be fun to see. Can't wait for the end result.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:31 pm

If only I were more creative. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:50 am

The newest batch of cards has been added. Some great submissions here!

Also, I've been getting requests to see the whole deck to avoid sending doubles. I'm not going to post it, as it'll possibly ruin the fun of playing it if you know all the cards. Sorry!
Just send me what you think of, and I'll worry about any doubles myself.
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:50 pm

So how well is this progressing so far?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:37 am

Custom deck OP, pls nerf
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm

u cant tell me what 2 do m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!   Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cards Against the GAC - Now accepting card submissions!
Page 1 of 1