GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
    S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
    No user

S3VEN - IC

Go down 
    +3
    Darkshadow
    Terwynd
    DRaGO
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
    AuthorMessage
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Despite Reeq's attempts to stay hidden, one of the robots managed to lock onto him as a defined target. It fired a few pulses in his direction and then took a swipe at him with its circular saw.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Slurp was not amused to hear about the voting results and didn't even know there is one. So far she is the *least* faveourite out of all the mercs. *Mumbles* "This reminds me of that ridculous music/talent show I used to watch before it became more rubbish!" Slurp didn't have time to vent her anger. The next wave came at them and this time it's wheelie bots provided by Buzkil. Though their armour is weak, they are still dangerous and worse they all had accurate targeting systems. Slurp looked at each of the mercs. They had suffered a lot from the first wave and they might make it out of this one. Somehow Slurp was unaffected by the cougars/panther hybrid's poision and didn't have any injuries..for now. She quickly dodged a stray bolt and ran in hot pursuit after one of them. Slurp had another idea. "I'll latched myself on the back, pull out the ciruit cover and hijack it in order for me to control it. I hope the others will keep them distracted as I attempt this.."
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 pm

One of the pulses hit Reeq's leg and which made him crounch. An unfortune luck, as the saw flew right over his head. Reeq, despite the pain, turned around and made a stabbing move with the knife, against the middle part of the droid.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm

In all the hubbub of plasma blasts and quickly moving robots, Slurp was once again missed as a target. However, this time around, it did not play to her advantage as much as it had in wave one. A robot wheeling its way towards Flank suddenly toppled over something small that had gotten under its wheel, that somehing being Slurp. The bot rotated its body around, unable to get up, and fired a blast at Slurp's feet while simultaniously swipping at her head with its saw.

Reeq's blade was lucky; he managed to sever an important wire connecting the control center of the robot to its stablization gyros as well as its wheel. The bot toppled over, its wheel whirling around without purpose. Several plasma bolts were shot as the bot lay there, all of them impacting either the wall or the domed ceiling. Managing to regain some control of itself, the robot fired another bolt at Reeq, intending not to go down without a fight.

((EDIT: 500 posts, w00t! :D ))
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm

This time Reeq was able to dodge the flying plasma bolt. Like an animal he jumped over the robot in a frenzy and drew the knife out of it, and continued to stab it. Over and over.
    In his mind several words where scrambled around.
    Survival
    Death
    Pain
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 pm

(Are you trying to make my character look bad on purpose Drago? :P)

"This is so going well for me in such odd ways but I know this will work!" Slurp again avoided the bolt and made way to it's circuit board. She broke the back cover since their armour is way weak and examined. A screen and number buttons seem to be the only way for controls. "This'll be easy as pie!" Slurp knew what she is doing and is aware the buzzsaw is cutting bits of hair off, trying to get at her arms. Slurp heard howlings of pain but she didn't dare stop to look. "Just one more button push annnd.." Ping! The wheelie bot stopped attacking and withdrew it's sawblade. It leveld it's head to Slurp which is easy since it fell to the ground. Slurp pointed where the carnage is. "See those guys being attacked by your so-called buds? If you destroy them for me, I'll make you a better armour plating if I survvied this contest." The Wheelie bot tilited it's head towards it's wheel. "Ah of course you need to get up first." Slurp gave the heave ho till the bot finally stood upright.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm

The bot that Reeq had attacked crumpled into a mess of metal parts and leaking plasma, only to be removed by the panel beneath it.

The bot that Slurp had hijacked had absolutely no idea what the little being was telling it. It was designed for sparring, taking hits and doing damage if needed, not communication. The "adjustments" Slurp had made to its mainframe had ended up corrupting several vital programs needed for it to function. However, it didn't matter as the whole bot fizzed with mis-conducted electricity, finally finishing itself off with a FIZZ!

((Shar, in the words of Delta, "my god-modding senses are tingling..." razz ))

Fem'Nyla had been successful in taking out one bot thus far. It received a clean cut through its mid-section, coupled with a decapitation. She surveyed the area, and decided to let the other mercs deal with the bots themselves.

She glanced up at the glass hemisphere connected to the ceiling, something inside of it catching her eye. Careful not to draw too much attention to herself, she squinted up at it, and saw something moving, and weirder still, glowing inside of it.

Alyn Drenic, what have you got up your sleeve...?
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 pm

"Oookay..I may have made things worse. I curse myself for being not just a genius but mostly for being the hasty type." Slurp rolled away before the wheelie bot found her. How she always get's this lucky she'll never know. Slurp hit off a foot that belonged to Fem'Nyla the *giant* merc that just killed one of the bots. Slurp looked up and grinned. "That is a terrific shot! I guess you won't be needing help I assume?"
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Fem'Nyla looked down at the excited little being.

"That is a terrific shot! I guess you won't be needing help I assume?"

Emotion disappearing from her voice, she simply said, "No."

Then the world began spinning.

She was vaguely aware that a plasma bolt had just clipped the left side of her head, but that fact was nearly drowned out by the spinning sensation that she felt. Her face hit the floor full speed, no padding. She didn't lose consciousness, but the pain, blurry vision, and pounding in her head kept her from removing her cheek from the floor. She breathed heavily, still feeling the spinning, whirling that seemed to ground every attempt she made to get up.

Fortunately, none of the robots had targeted her.
    Back to top Go down
    Darkshadow
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Grendar smiled, happy with how easily the couger had gone down. Soon enough though, a group of robots swarmed the arena. He quickly targeted one of them that came charging at him, aiming right for its midsection.
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 am

Flank ducked another plasma shot. To get hit was to get hurt. And the concept of getting hurt was rather self explanatory. Sure, all Ravis were resilient, but that didn't mean he could go around taking hits from everything... right? He decided to consult a doctor if and when he got out of the contest.

Loosing a whole burst of shots from his rifle into a cluster of robots, Flank's gaze fell upon Fem'Nyla. She had been hit, and from across the arena, some robots had grouped together and were en route to finish her.

Despite his own anxiety, Flank broke into a run, hasty to come to Fem'Nyla's defence. He had to stop in order to hack at a robot that barred his way.
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 am

Slurp quickly got up and tried to hold off the bots threatning them by fienting with her plasma dagger. Even though Fem'Nyla declined her help, Slurp couldn't just stand by and let those bot go in for the kill. Slurp hoped that one of them would be stupid enough to come close only to find a dagger in their bodies though that was highly unlikey. She saw the Ravis Flank and did her best to yell. "Hey Ravis, mind helping me out here when you get the oppertunity to do so? I can't hold them off forever!"
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 am

Grendar's shot went wide. He may have gotten lucky earlier, but two perfect shots in a row just doesn't happen.

The robot that had gotten in Flank's way met an unexpected demise, ending up as a pile of scrap bits on the floor. Another robot met its end as the Ravis' left arm clipped its head, turning the event into a decapitation. The third bot that was in his way quickly scooted back a few feet and swiped at the passing Ravis with its circular saw.

((Bot count: 5 destroyed, 5 intact.))
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:41 am

"Aaargh!"
    The robot's blade cut through Flank's jumpsuit like a hot knife in even hotter butter, and lacerated the skin above his chest lens. The crude blade left the skin as frayed and messy as the torn fabric around it. The slice was horizontal, about half a foot long, and half an inch deep. It barely missed his ribs.

With his four pincer jaws, Flank bit hard on his left fist, whimpering. As much as he knew that he would lose his nerve should he have to confront Fem'Nyla, he had to honour his pact with her and prevent her death while it was in his power.
    That in mind, being halted and cut by the robot was a sound example of an aggravating situation, which Flank could never deal with for long. Already, his patience had dwindled to nothing more than a bare instinct of self preservation.

He batted the machine's gun arm away with his rifle and gripped its saw arm with his left hand (now bearing an irregular imprint of his mouth). Thus prepared, Flank raised his knee up to his chest and pushed the sole of his foot out at the robot in a front kick.
    Back to top Go down
    Terwynd
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:27 am

Micaneil looked at the votes. "Number one. Hmph." he shrugged. he then spoke out loud to the arena, hoping a microphone would capture it. "You think that's a good headshot? just wait till I get a proper Sniper Rifle, I'll hit my target even without the scope."

-------

The doors opened and the plasma sprayed. He recognized the type of plasma used. Slower than most plasmas, but very deadly if it hits you; Travidians actually suffer plasma jolts everywhere in their body, paralysing them for a split second when ever they're hit by even a little spark of this plasma. He proceeded to dive sideways from one of the blasts, leg still twitching from the poison, and right arm felling a small portion of the effect. Switching his gun trigger to his left hand, he followed up with a carefully aimed bullet to one of the robots that shot the plasma towards him.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:09 am

The bot that had attacked Flank was separated from its arm because of the force of the Ravis' kick, slamming into a wall and fizzling out of existence.

Micaneil's shot hit the bot's plasma blaster, shorting it out and making it unusable. If robots could have feelings, this one would have been enraged, as it charged forward and made several swipes with its circular saw, directed at the Travidian's face.

Fem'Nyla's vision was still spinning around her, but she had been able to get up and steady herself against a wall. She could make out Flank nearby, and he seemed to be getting into a bit of a jam as well. She pressed her hand to her forehead, hoping that the pressure would help to slow the carousel of a world she had entered.
    Back to top Go down
    Talvox
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Vandore saw the doors open and the bots charged out. Vandore, still a little light-headed with his conversation with the wall, he pulled out his sword and charged at one particular bot that was watching his partners, and he attempted to take it by suprise.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 pm

It is incredibly difficult to take a robot by surprise, specifically a sparring bot that is designed and programmed to lock onto a target and pursue it. This bot was alerted to his charging adversary by the shaking ground, and this was enough to make it lose its target and lock onto the Zeteron's signature. The robot maneuvered its way around Vandore, launching several plasma bolts at him, and striking out at him with its circular blade.
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 pm

"Stay away from us you big heaps of scrapmetal! I'm not afraid to use this!" Slurp tried to land a multi strike at one of them while also wondering if the aduience will be pleased or not. It didn't matter whiether she lived or not after the onsaulght.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Slurp's little maneuver was surprisingly successful, and rather impressive. She managed to slice off the robot's plasma blaster arm, as well as decapitate him with only two strikes to the neck.

Because of how rapidly the robots had been falling, only now did the panels remove themselves to get rid of the ruined parts. The resulting floor showed only slight oil stains and a missed bolt or two, as well as the previous stains from the cougars.

((Bot count: 7 destroyed, 1 has lost its cannon (attacking Micaneil), 1 is attacking Vandore, 1 is free to attack.))
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Reeq found himself in a dangerous situation. The knife had gone down with the bot, and he was bleeding profusely.
    He shouldn't take out so much on the droid. He kneeled, trying to stop the blue blood from flowing out of him.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Fem'Nyla was gradually regaining her sight, but very slowly. She was aware that several of the robots had been destroyed, but a few of them were still left. One seemed to taking on the Travidian, the other the Zeteron.

Her vision blurred, and the next second she was startled to find the final bot standing right in front of her. Its one eye was focused on her, that emotionless, dreary eye promising more pain and horrible wounds than had been emotionally programmed into its mind. It struck out at the Nephid with its circular saw, but Fem'Nyla was able to kick the robot in its center of gravity right before any damage could be afflicted. Grabbing the robot's shoulders with her top arms, she struggled to find her weapon with her bottom arms. Abandoning that idea, she used her secondary arms to doubly secure the robot, then landed a kick square in its chest. The arms were ripped off and the bot collapsed onto the floor a few meters away, disappearing quickly underneath the panels.

Fem'Nyla's vision blurred again, the world slowing to a halt. She steadied herself against the wall once again.

((Bot count: 8 destroyed, 1 has lost its cannon (attacking Micaneil), 1 is attacking Vandore.))
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

"Ha ha ha! I can't believe that actually worked and that Space Sprite said I couldn't pull that off. That guy owes me 20 sporebucks." Slurp felt exhausted from all that fighting. She wasen't sure if there was going to be another break before the next wave came. Never less, Slurp isn't planning on being lunch or a target depending on the enemy they face next. She saw Fem'Nyla struggling to steady herself against the wall and the others getting hammered or suffering injuries. Slurp headed to help Micaneil and before she took a step, Slurp said to Fem'Nyla:" If I hadn't came to aid you, you would've become toast. Even if you didn't want it, I couldn't just stand there while you tried to fight them off. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to help Micaneil." Slurp ran without hearing the merc's response.
    Back to top Go down
    Talvox
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:30 am

Two of the bolts grazed his ribs, but he blocked the circular blade and pushed his blade forward attempting use its own blade against it.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
    Terwynd
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:37 am

Micaneil fell backwards onto his left arm to dodge the whirring saw, and raised his gun till it contacted the torso of the bot. He fired once.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - IC   S3VEN - IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

S3VEN - IC
    Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next