GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 pm

"Call me DC." He took Ska'thi's paw, but as he did, a minute jolt of electricity jumped from his own into Ska'thi's. The almost non-existent glow of his patterns and eyes disappeared instantly, while Ska'thi jumped from the shock.
"Sorry." The side of his mouth curled into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Ska'thi was still a little startled by the small shock he got. "...Heh, that's fine, I sometimes get all static'y when I spent a lot of time outside." He replied. "Anyway, nice to meet you, DC!"

As they got inside, Ska'thi noticed he left his backpack at the door. "Oh good, I thought I left this outside, thank Suta it's okay." He put it on his back, and broght DC to the table where Yuminii and Furo were waiting, and began to introduce him.

"Hey guys, this is DC, I'm sure you remember him from about 10 minutes ago" he joked. He then glanced at Yuminii. "Don't worry though, he isn't a Daku, so no need to get into a huff, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:47 pm

DC greeted the others in turn with a nod before directing his attention to Yuminii. "Sorry you got fired."
Already, he was drier than he was just minutes ago. He was even steaming. As he sat down, he asked Ska'thi: "What is a Daku?"
DC wasn't joking. He hadn't heard of a Daku before, and from what Ska'thi said, they weren't a good thing to be.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Ska'thi turned to DC. "Uh, well, Dakus are basically evil Porotians" Ska'thi thought for moment. "..And uh, they always have black coats. B-but not like yours!" Ska'thi enforced frantically. "I mean they are all black all the time, and they have bright red eyes. And when I mean bright red, I mean they have no pupils, they're all red..." Ska'thi didn't want to go into too much detail, because he didn't want some random poro he just met to know of their superpowers.

"...Oh, but don't worry, there hasn't been any showing in a while, so I wouldn't worry about it." Ska'thi said, trying to not make too much of a hassle of it. "...By the way, can I get you anything from the counter?" Skathi asked DC, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 am

DC thought to himself as the last vapour of steam wafted off his body: Evil, black coats, and red eyes. I think I'll have a sourdough roll.
"A sourdough roll, please." He deposited several coins on the table in front of Ska'thi, seemingly as if he was carrying them the whole time.
Remember to tell dad before training tonight.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 am

Artemis hadn't noticed the comotion outside. She was distracted by a noise that's enaminating from her backpack. Artemis unzipped her bag pocket and grabbed her mobile phone which is making the noise. A name came up on her screen. Artemis sighed. It's her dad. Reluctinly she answerd her phone.
"Yo dad what's up?"
"Arte I'm really sorry about this but I need you to come home straight away."
"You want me to miss buying treats at the bakery?"
"Please Artemis this is serious. I'm not answering any more till you get back. No more wondering off now you hear me?" With that, Artemis's dad hung up. She couldn't believe this. Artemis apologised to the baker who isn't impressed on how loud she was talking on the phone and made her way to the door. So much for buying a doughnut and eclairs, Artemis thought and huffed. Her house is excatly fifty blocks from the school. Artemis had no choice but to walk in the pouring rain. Artemis could have asked one of her school mates to accompany her but they were already occupied with something.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 am

Yuminii growled at Ska'thi grabbing him by the ear and pulling him to the side, "Do you really think I'm so shallow that I think everyone with dark coat is a daku? Can you not feel the energy emanating from him?" She hissed gesturing at DC.

Yuminii shook her head, "I'm not welcome at the bakery anymore anyway," With that Yuminii walked out the door and into the rain.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 am

Furosuto turned her gaze to the commotion outside then rolled her eyes.

She then looked at the black wolf in the eyes.

"So.. DC is it?"

"Furo!" The tag on her collar emitted a voice, even if she was a mile away form the tag, Furosuto would still recognize Suta's voice.

Furosuto quickly tore off the tag and shoved it into her backpack.

"Phone calls when you don't expect them are quite annoying, especially if it's your um... Aunt.. Heh heh.."

She tried to grin but it looked very queasy.

"You'd think people nowadays would know more about Dakus, they appeared on the news all the time 20 Porote years ago.." Her backpack said very faintly.

"Shush Suta," She whispered to her backpack."This isn't the right time.."
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 am

DC stared after Yuminii as she stalked out of the bakery, his eyebrows furrowed, and mumbled to himself: "I always thought it was a good idea not to hang out where you work."
He turned back to Furo and answered her question: "That's what I like to be called."

As he finished his sentence, Furo's collar blared with the voice of a stranger, catching DC off guard. He almost fell over in his seat. Righting himself, he listened to the muffled voice from her backpack.
"You'd think people nowadays would know more about Dakus, they appeared on the news all the time 20 Porote years ago."

DC continued to speak, as if to explain the point the voice had made: "Well, my parents and I just moved in here, because the rest of the family lives near this town. My granddad lives just across the road, even."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:56 am

Guys.. Hurry up! Furo thought, she can't hold up the act any longer if Suta keeps it up.

"Um.. If you'd excuse me, I'm going to see what's taking my friends so long, If that's okay" She asked DC nervously, one could easily hear the shakiness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am

"By all means." DC permitted, gesturing indifferently.
What's she talking about? So long for what?
While he waited, he gazed out the door at the rain. The visage outside was grey from the rain, and the smell of wet ground lingered and mingled with the aroma of fresh bread, custard tarts, vanilla slices, filled doughnuts, warm buns, fruit pies and other wet people who ran into the bakery for shelter and warmth.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 pm

"Curse you foul weather!" Artemis did her best to leg it back home through the harsh rain. Artemis swore she could hear someone from behind but she kept on running. 25 minutes later, Artemis had arrived at her house. It's very different compared to most houses. It's about half the regualr size of a skyscraper and the rooms are very spaceious. Artemis opend the door and headed inside. Once she closed the door, she then procceded to shake the water off her fur.
"Cruddy rain now I'm shivering. Why didn't Dad turn the heating on?" Artemis clatterd her teeth and made way to the living room cause that's where her dad is always at everytime she came home from school. Dad wasen't there which is a first for Artemis. "He's always here every time but this is new. I better yell." Artemis roamed throughtout the house. He's not in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or in any of the other rooms that she knew. Artemis came back to the hallway and that's when she heard her dad's voice.
"Is that you Arte? Please come to my office room." Artemis took three left turns and five rights until she came across to the office room. There her dad James sat in his leather swivel chair. He might look threatning for a parent but otherwise James is a friendly type. His ice blue eyes staring into his daughter's green eyes.
"Artemis we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 am

Ska'thi walked back to the table carrying a blueberry pie, a cinnamon bun and a sourdough roll. As he was sitting down, he heard Suta's voice emerging from Furo's backpack.

'Suta, this really isn't a good time...' he though to himself. "Here you go!" Ska'thi said to DC, handing him the sourdough roll. "The Cinnamon one is mine, and this pie is for my Mom, she can't get enough of them" Ska'thi said jokingly. "Plus, it'd be a good way to thank her for helping me with studying for the maths test..." He then realised something.

"...By the way DC, are you new in town? I haven't seen you in school yet..."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 am

DC received the roll and took a bite out of the soft, dry bread. After making a valiant and mostly successful attempt to swallow what was in his mouth, he repeated his tale to Ska'thi:
"My family and I just moved here from across the mountain range, and a lot of my extended family lives here as well. My granddad lives in the assisted living home across the street."

He took another bite and mumbled to himself: "Not that he needs to."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 am

"Really? wow!" Ska'thi replied. "Maybe we could show you around the neighbourhood sometime. We could even show you around school, too!" Ska'thi then looked at the clock in the corner of the bakery, and nearly choked on his cinnamon roll.
"Oh geez, it's that late already? I promised to help my Mom today!" Ska'thi sadi, thinking out loud. "Sorry to leave to suddenly DC, but I have to go home before it gets too late. I'll hopefully see you around!" Ska'thi said. He got up, walked out the door waving, and ran back home, trying to stay undercover out of the rain.

When he got home, he went to the bathroom to dry himself off on a towel, and then went to the kitchen, where his mom was waiting for him. "Ska'thi dear, Your teacher called to tell me about your outstanding math test result." She then picked Ska'thi up, and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you!" his mom cheered, not letting him go. "Heh, thanks Mom..." Ska'thi said nervously, surprised with the sudden attention.

His mom put him back down. "In fact, I was so pleased with your results, I went out and bought you something!" Ska'thi's ears perked up. "...Really? What is it?" he replied, begining to fill with excitement.
"It's waiting for you in your room!" his mom said, gesturing in the directon of his room.
Without second thought, Ska'thi rushed upstairs, and opened his door to find something he was wanting for ages.
His mom could see the joy in his eyes. "I'm glad you like it!"

((You guys will know what it is when the next day ticks over, don't worry.))
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 pm

((I certainly hope so.))

Looking over at the clock himself, DC decided to take a leaf out of Ska'thi's book; he needed to get home, and soon. He turned back to face Furo. "I need to go home now. I'll probably see you tomorrow, I'm starting school then. It was nice meeting you."
Cramming another bite of the roll into his mouth, he got up, turning, and walked out into the rain. And so, friend-by-friend, Furo was left alone.

DC walked down the road at a leisurely pace. Before him, scattered around the land lay the rest of the town. Beyond them, blocking more than their fair share of the Eastern sky, loomed the mountains he and his parents crossed not days ago, completely coated in a close-packed forest. The rain spared no second in soaking him a second time, the cool water running down his flanks, giving him what he would argue was the most remarkable sensation.

For long minutes he walked with his head bent down, the mountains growing ever closer. The buildings strewn about the land began to thin out, and the trees became more populous. Before long DC was at the edge of the forest, but still in view of the main road.

From there he turned left into a long, dirt driveway that winded further into the trees. Walking through fresh puddles to keep his feet clean, DC made his way up the gentle slope. At last, the trees thinned out into a clearing, and he walked up to the threshold of his new home.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 am

Yuminii walked through the ever thickening blankets of rain, the world began to look the same shade of grey-blue as the separate shapes of world around her morphed together in one unrecognizable mixture.

Yuminii's paws had gone numb in the cold rain, she couldn't feel the slippery pebble sliding out from underneath the pad of her paw, getting caught in her unsheathed claws, tripping her.

Yuminii awoke in to the bright lights of the hospital, a strange white cat (Frost's a cat right unsure ) looming over her, relief flooding through it's face.

"YUMINII!" The white cat hugged her, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Are you okay honey?" The white cat asked her.

"I-I think so......." Yuminii looked at the strange world around her with unknowing, "What happened?"

"You tripped on your way home," The white cat said with a strained smile.

"That's all?"

"Off a cliff, into a river, and down a waterfall, "

"I see..."

"Well Honey, I have to get home, Your staying here over night but you can come back home tomorrow," The white cat kissed her on the forehead, "I'm glad you're okay Yuminii,"

"Who's Yuminii?" Yuminii looked at the astonished expression on the white cat's face.

The white cat said nothing and turned towards the Aardwolf wearing glasses and holding a clip-board and a half-eaten banana in the corner. "What does she mean, who's Yuminii?"

The Aarwolf looked at the white cat with a board expression, "Did I forget to mention she had amnesia?" The Aarwolf dully stated.

The white cat turned to Yuminii, "You're probably tired, I'll see you tomorrow," The white cat left leaving Yuminii in a new and unfamiliar world.

Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am

"Psh, everyone else left." Furo rolled her eyes.

She then walked out the store and walked down the block to her house, by the time she got to the door to her house, she was soaking wet.

Furo opened the door and walked in, she somehow managed to keep the bags of pastries dry and fresh.

She walked into the kitchen and stopped in front of the table.
"Hi mom! I brought you some crescents." She said while setting a box on the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

"Dad."
DC stood in the doorway to his father's office. At the other end of the room, behind a mahogany table, obscured by the high back of the chair he sat in, was his father. He was staring out of the wide window that gave a spectacular, rain-streaked view of the forest. Without turning to reveal himself to his son, he replied.
"Hello son, did anything interesting happen today? Did you get a good reception in the town?"
"Yes and no. I met some nice people, but there was one... one who didn't think so highly of me."

The chair turned a fraction, but DC's father was still unseen. "Oh? Why was that?"
"This girl. She thought I was a Daku."
"A what?"
"A Daku. I was told they are evil Porotians, recognised for having black coats and... red eyes."
There was an uncomfortable pause, during which the rain seemed to grow louder. Then, his father replied.
"Well, we'll have to investigate. I suggest you ask your grandfather. If there's anyone who knows about this, it's him."
Then the high-backed chair wheeled around, revealing a tall, black-furred wolf with piercing, red irises.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm

James sat comfortbly on his leather swivel chair, his eyes never leaving at his daughter's gaze.
"Have you seen or heard of black coats and red eye Dakus? One of my workmates heard that they are living among us." Artemis breathed a sigh of relief and cleared her throat.
"Oh thank god. For a minute there I thought you were wondering why I was late more then usual."
"Don't tell me you got dettention again. I swear..never mind that. I'm going completly off topic here but you didn't answer my question. Did you see any Daku at all?" Artemis thought very carefully. She recalled the time when she was at the bakery. Artemis heard a bit of the conversation before she exited. Artemis can tell one of her classmates got angry and mutterd something about evil energy about this guy. Other then that she had no idea. Artemis told her story to her father who is listening with interest.
"..and other then that, I didn't get to see if he really is a Daku." James raised his eyebrows up and down. He then clasped his hand gently.
"Alright I think we've talked enough about this. Your obiviously tired cause your eyes are getting puffy. Get some sleep and I shall see you in the morning." James kissed her daughter's forehead and then said goodnight. Just as Artemis left the office, he went back to his desk and covered his face. "This is worse then I thought. I'm so glad my daughter didn't confront one but if there is really a Daku living here then there has to be others."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 am

That night, the rain grew heavier. Icy gales hurled the sheets of rain sideways against the town. The billowing thunderheads obscured the sky, pitching the entire region into a darkness uncommon, even after sunset.

"Show me the movement again."
The voice came from DC's father. He stood a few metres behind his son, watching him carefully.
They were both tall, upright wolves with jet black coats, each sporting a shaggy mane of fur that extended from the back of their heads to the base of their necks, and with twin paths of bright, coloured fur that started at their ears and raced down to their brush-like tails, each keeping to one side of the spine, and breaking off at right angles to run down their arms and legs.

If anything could be said about DC it was that he was a spitting image of his father, aside from two aspects. The first was their height: DC's father stood a foot and a half taller than him. Second, was the eyes and fur. Their irises were of the same colour of their fur patterns, but where DC had electric blue, his father had bright scarlet.

The two wolves stood, drenched to the skin, in the middle of a clearing on top of a hill, some way up the mountain closest to their home. They were surrounded by tall, thick threes that swayed and groaned in the face of the wind.

DC did as his father said. With his feet far apart, he bent his right leg and leaned far out to the side, while reaching out and drawing a wide circle with his right hand. He repeated the motion on his left side, his two arms forming a rough figure-8. While he performed the odd movement, his irises and fur patterns began to glow profusely, illuminating the wet grass around him with bright blue light.
After repeating the motion for a third time, he twisted his right hip forward and lunged his right hand out in front of him. Instantly, with the sound of a dozen whips cracking, a blinding bolt of lightning arced from his fingers and into the sky, and for an instant, the hills around him and the town below him became visible from the flash of white-blue light. The glow disappeared from his body.

"No, no, no! Not like that!"
DC's father stepped forward so that his son could see him, and performed the movement he had DC repeat. "You need to reach farther out with your arms, and bend your wrists when they reach the centre. You collect more energy that way." His fur and irises glowed an eerie red, giving the trees around his a nightmarish hue, and tiny, red arcs of electricity snapped about his hands.
The glow vanished when he cast his arm out in front of him as DC had, and an intense bolt of scarlet lightning flared out into the sky, lingering for a whole second. The hills, town, and even the rain were lit up by the blinding red light, making every drop of rain freakishly visible. The air shook with an ear-splitting CRACK-BOOM!

When the darkness returned, DC's father faced him. "Remember, if you make wider arcs you collect energy from farther away, and the bolt will travel further. Power and strength will come with age and experience. Now, let's go home, dry off and get ready for bed."

With that, they started down the hill.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Fri May 04, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:58 am

"Mom? HEELLLOOO?!?!?!"
Furosuto looked around her house to find her mother, but a note on the door grabbed her attention.

"Dear Furosuto,
The chances that you pass through the door while seeing this note is very slim. ^.^
But anyways, I have to go pick your father up from the airport since he came back from his business trip. I'll be back by 9:00PM!

♥Love,
Your mother, Mikazuki Tsuki ♥

P.S CLEAN THE FRIKIN HOUSE!
"

"Crap. Now I should clean the house.." She turned around and examined the pile of papers that lay around her house, which contained all of her graded work. Some used plates were scattered across the table and her video game controllers where in tangles. She looked toward her piano and saw sheet music lying out of order and her violin rosin dust was on the top of the piano.

"Uh.. Screw that, I'm going to eat some pastries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2