» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Blood of the Rebellion RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Blood of the Rebellion is a RP based on the alternative universe of Nestax-II. After the Grox were pushed away from Nestax-II their was a huge celebration at the galaxy. Until the Destroya Empire had a change of heart and started to slowly take over the Galactic Senate. The mightiest of the Destoya Empire- Triex - became the new leader of his empire and took control of the Galactic Senate witout them knowing. He really wasn't declared the ruler of the galaxy because of the Galactic Codex but Triex brought fear to all galactic leaders, that way he took control of them... in a diffrent kind of way.

But one person has seen the deception of Triex. This person rebeled against Triex and his dictatorship, he killed and ran away from everything that Triex and the enforcement threw at him. He is named Razorator. He has offered people to join his rebellion and kill Triex so the galaxy may be safe once more.

But Triex had some tricks under his sleeve to hunt Razorator and any other 'suspected' rebels. With the help of his bounty hunter wife, Diatria, he hired a gang of bounty hunters to find the rebels and hunt them down like animals...

1- First of all, no godmodding (For those who don't understand... your not able to control somebody else's character or kill them without player permission).
2- You can have up to 3 characters.
3- No insulting or flaming.
4- Using swears are not allowed. Only 'Damn' can be used as an English curse. You can use the RP curses "fritt" (the 'F' word in ancient language), "dyiel" (the vulgar version of 'poo' in ancient Destroyain) or if your species has diffenrent curse words you can use them.
5- If you have something short to say (up to 2 sentences) that doesn't have anything to do with the RP use ((<instert sentence(s)>)). But if it's more then 2 sentences please post at this thread.
6- Everybody can control NPC but only if they're at the event. You cannot randomly bring a NPC while at neutral state. Only at combat state.
7- Have fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Razorator looked out of the window of The Order of The Archway's Uqurio HQ. He rubbed his head, then a smooth and warm hand came on his shoulder. It filled him with a hint of happiness.. but despair closed it in like a cave again. Razorator turned toward the person that touched him, Filex. Razorator's heart ached. He couldn't lose her in this fight. He held her. She pushed him away.

"Why are you so silent?" asked Filex. Razorator's silent gaze went back to the window. There were a bunch of cruisers landing on the beautiful planet. Bunch of animals started running away from the Conqrix drones as they fired lasers everywhere.

"I'm afraid of losing you. It's been a trap all along. They gathered us here and now they're going to kill us." Razorator said. Filex looked doubtful.

"Don't be so worried. We'll most probably win like all ways. These Grox are easy to defeat." Filex said. This time Razorator looked doubtful. His look became stern and serious.

"I won't lose you. I promise. Just stay close to me, ok?"

What a waste of a promise... I've failed her... I was betrayed by my own friend. Heartlessly shot down like a beast. Wait what was I doing? Razorator thought. Then he remembered, Oh yeah... I was running away from the enforcement...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Hitrio City, Jazmia. | Time: 9:42 AM (Jazmia Time) | Date: Present
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razorator was running as best as he could but a military aircraft was chasing him with greater speed. People kept shooting at him and firing Anti-Infantry rounds from the sides of the aircraft. Razorator stopped and made his pace slower. The aircraft was infront of him. Razorator quickly jumped of the skyscraper's roof and held onto a window. Razorator gasped for air because of running too much. Razorator broke into the the window and rolled in. There was a kid playing a Hologame and his father looking at Razorator weirdly. Razorator heard a rack of rockets loading.

"Get down!" Razorator ordered but it was too late. The gunship fired it's rockets into the building. Razorator ducked and protected himself from falling chunks of metal. Are they even allowed to attack in public spaces? he thought but then he remembered that he was dealing with Triex who wouldn't care about others. Razorator got up to find the kid smashed by a block of metal and the dad in pieces. Razorator got disgusted by what the gunship did to these people but he had to keep running. Razorator loaded the blaster attachment on his weapon with some blaster clips and fired directly at the pilot. The glass cracked and he had shot the pilot just on the forehead. The ship started to go down but a squad of commando's jumped of the gunship and started firing at Razorator.

"Great... It's Delta Squad..." muttered Razorator. The leader of Delta Squad was Triex's clone Driex. He had ordered a clone to made with growth acceleration. He was quicker, more sharp-witted and a better pilot then Triex. But still as dangerous. Razorator counter fired at them. He wasn't really aiming at them. He was trying to dodge lasers and was attacking randomly. Razorator took cover. He usually had trouble fighting one commando... let alone 4?

Razorator shot a commando at the chest and ran away while they were momentarily distracted. They looked at the dying commando and started firing again. Razorator opened a durasteel door and closed it. He knew it wouldn't hold them but he bought himself some time. Razorator kicked a window's glass and and shattered it. He jumped off and landed on a smaller building connected the building he was at. Razorator started sprinting on top of the roof. He suddenly saw some thin laser beams being fired at him. Dyiel... snipers. he thought. Razorator sumersaulted into another window. Razorator rolled and kept sprinting. He heard a couple of residents yelling in confusion. He ignored them. Razorator fired at the durasteel door blocking his way and came to the corridor. It was quiet for awhile but the wall on his left combusted and junks of durasteel hit him. When his vision cleared he saw Delta Squad and their leader Driex.

"It seems we have caught you at last, Razor." he said with a mocking tone. "I would give away your weapon and give up to the enforcement." Driex proudly said. Razorator grinned.

"Whatever." he said and threw his Titanclaw at Driex.

"See how easy it is to just... 'give up'? You had no chance of winning this rebellion anyway." Driex said as he cuffed Razorator. They went into a nearby gunship and flew away. Razorator immediatly kicked one of the commandos andused his weapon to break away from the cuffs. He fired at a commando near him and knocked out the one he stole the rifle from. Razorator pointed the gun at Driex.

"Put this ship down, now!" he ordered. Driex didn't seem to be afraid.

"I knew you would do something like this but I didn't think you would actually do it. Bravo." Driex said in some kind of complamentary tone. Razorator looked confused and opened the hatch of the gunship and gave Driex a parachute.

"Have a nice flight." Razorator said and he kicked Driex in the back. Razorator quickly got the pilot and threw him out too with a parachute. Razorator closed the hatch and started piloting the gunship. Razorator landed on a pad and used a stun-beam against the workers. Razorator quickly blended in with the crowd.

Razorator traveled toward the deserted part of the city. Not alot people lived around here because it was under construction but the person lost all of his money to Triex and he stoped building this place. Razorator quickly entered a small deserted pub and opened a small hatch that leads underground. Razorator came to the place where he wass supposed to meet his new rebels. Razorator silently waited them... hoping that none of them are suspected and got shot down.

Last edited by RazorKnight on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

Upvotes: : 82

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:00 pm

"Jarate!"

Suddenly, a large jar of suspicious amber liquid shot across the dimly lit cellar, shattering against the floor and splashing its golden contents across Razorator's legs.

From the back of the cellar, amidst the lines of dusty barrels, there came the sound of someone falling to the ground and laughing hysterically.

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Delta on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

"Good mornin'" Said a Mysterious Tall Figure who appeared to have a knife in his pocket, and a Sword on his back. He walked into the room, looking around at the other two rebels.

"The name's Kilikan, nice to meet ya." Said Kilikan waving his hand at Razorator. "Heard you needed Soldiers, thought I could join in the fun. Seems that this is all of us, only 3. Well, as long as you have me, We'll win this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 pm

"I do hope your not forgetting about me." a figure sitting on the highest shelf said, jumping down. "My name's Var'dra," Var'dra said gesturing to the person on the floor laughing "he's the guy I would have killed by now if he was't going to join the resistance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Razorator was still sitting on his chair.

"Nice prank." Razorator looked down at the gold substance and looked back at where it came from. "Too bad we don't really have time for pranks now do we?" he said.

Razorator noticed 10-15 more rebels coming through the secret hatch. But he was intrested in one person called Var'dra

Razorator looked at Var'dra. "I haven't seen any of your kind in Nestax-II. Are you an outlander or something?" Razorator questioned.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

"I guess you could say that" responded Var'dra "most of my kind has gone back to our kind's home galaxy." Var'dra pulled out his lightning dagger and stared at it's blade.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:48 pm

From the floor a few feet away, the raucous laughter eventually guttered out.

"Oh put a sock in it, Var'dra -- you just don't appreciate good cider like I do!"

The figure pushed himself to his feet and pulled off a mock-salute, "Former Corporal Derringer Cornelius Crowe esquire at your service: people shot, areas scouted and campfire-meals cooked, all pro bono publico for as long as we're kicking totalitarian tail sah!"

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Razorator gave a little snicker. This guy was exactly what he needed in a rebel. Razorator got comfortable on his chair and showed the rebels to their seats. Razorator started talking.

"So... I guess we all know why were here I guess?" Razorator began. "Let me tell you guys something. Once you sign this data-shade I want all of you to know that we won't be staying in 5 star hotels or get luxarious food. If your ready to give it all up for our freedom then there is nothing stoping you." Razorator said. He passed the data-shade to a near-by rebel and he passed it on to somebody else. Eventually it came to Var'dra.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Var'dra got as close to a grin as he could when he got the data-shade "they wonl't even know what hit them" he said, passing it to the next person "plus I can't stay in five-star hotels anyway with the bounty on my head Triex has on my for poisoning and killing a fair amount of his genrals."
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

The disgustingly strong smell of petrol wafted in, along with a loud sniff, and a bag of meat by the name of Gutbuster strolled into the damp, dimly lit room. He bore one single eye, which swiveled rapidly around the room, taking the details. The sogged-out wooden floor creaked under his massive weight as he blundered into the center of the room. He wasn't a man of tact or youthful vigor. He glanced round the room once or twice, skeptically. Wiping his face with one grungy fist, he took a seat on a large crate, as none of the chairs would stand a chance against his mass. He wore across his thick-set neck a heavy necklace created from a series of nuts and bolts, enough to please Hephaestus. His technical genius was enough to marvel Dionysus and such human scientists as Einstein or Aristotle, even the astrological genius of Galileo.

Strapped to either side of his wrists were two heavy, well-cast steel and leather gauntlets bearing bolts filed to a point. Various numbers and phrases were scrawled in small but clear handwriting all along the leather surface. Nothing about this old stinking wretch would suggest what he was - an old man with a firm grip, sharp wit, and mechanical precision. Again wiping his mouth, he decided to stay quite for a while, listening to the speeches of the others. He was an old man, he'd heard many tales, but still, these new and fresh voices brought a new life back into him. He was ready indeed for trials to come. But right now, his only trial was to sign a piece of paper.

That was all it was, really. Or was it? Rather like signing one's life away to lawless pursuits for the benefit of all. But their actions were perceived as wrong. But is that the answer? There is no evil, just viewpoints? Opinions that differ? What one may perceive as good the other may not. He paused in thought. There must be some moral rules that nobody should ever break. A list, a guide, a rulebook, a solid set of laws that applied to everyone, anywhere. This would be a just society. So, taking the pen in hand, fist clenched, he signed.

What a small act....with such a large impact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : -1
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 pm

A character with yellow skin and a narrow head with two horns, one pointing up, the other one pointing down enters the room. He stalls at the doorway, looking at the people inside. After a few seconds he walks up and signs the data shade with the tip of a missile sticking out of his gun. "Damn they must think I'm cool now." he thinks to himself. Then he takes a seat in the corner of the table. Many thoughts go through his head at that moment, including the frightening thought that this, his first real mission, may also be his last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Behind the yellow figur enters the unique shape of Carckonose. His glowing green eyes move individually, looking at everyone of the those in the room. He slowlly walks to Data-tablet. He stares for a moment like it was his death certificet, and signs it with his pointy fingur tip. He then stands near the end of the table, as though he his waiting for somthing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:11 pm

The data-shade found its way to Crowe, who briefly noted the lack of medical or dental plan with dismay. He signed it anyway, grumbling something under his breath about his plumage and running a hand through the brick-red feathers which extended almost two feet from behind his head as he passed on the paper.

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Kilikan read the Data-shade, didn't care about what was on it, and signed it.
He passed it on to the next rebel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 pm

A figure came down the hatch of the pub. He looked at the rebels, then walked forward towards the rebels. A human voice with a robotic sound, much like the muffle when speaking via radio, to it spoke to them. "Hey, Razor. It's been a while since you've been here last. So, are these customers or clients of yours?" He looked at the weapons some of them carried. "Oh yeah, these're the rebels." he said, almost to himself. He walked up and saw a Data-Shade being passed around.

"Anyway, now that I remember about this resistance, I'd like to join it." He signed the sheet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Razorator looked at the person he came done that hatch with confusion. But he ignored and thought it was a joke or something.

Razorator watched as they all signed the data shade... Razorator kept a firm gaze on one of them... for some reason he had a feeling that he knew who this was.

"Junhill?" Razorator suddenly asked when the person was signing the data-shade. The person nodded. He took off his hood and looked at Razorator.

"I knew you would remember me." Junhill said. Razorator had met Junhill in a slave labor planet and had saved him. Junhill said that he was apparently one of his friends at the Order of the Archway. Junhill was a little confused on how he didn't die and how he's still alive. Razorator had admitted that he doesn't know as much as he does. After he save Junhill he never saw him again.

"You haven't aged a bit, Junhill." Razorator said joyfully. Junhill laughed.

"You seem to have forgotten that my species live for a very long time, Raz." he said. Junhill signed the data-shade and gave it back to Razorator.

"So.. all of us are ready I guess?" Razorator looked at the data-shade. fifteen out of twenty-one had signed the data shade. As he gazed at he saw a really funny name... Gutbuster? he thought. Razorator opened the hatch. "Everybody that didn't sign can get the out of here and live their dictated life." Razorator mocked. Six people left the pub and gave nasty looks. Razorator waved good-bye and closed the hatch.

"So... are first mission is to get the fritt out of this planet and gather some galactic leaders as allies. Once we have them on our side Triex can't touch us." Razorator hesitated and continued. "But before we leave we need to copy the Holo-Archives so we can make our journey easier. And we need somebodies clearance password to every criminal archives so we can keep track of ourselves." Razorator finished. Junhill opened his mouth.

"Ok... I understand the part about the clearance but why do we need to copy the Holo-Archives? You can 'get' a data-pad with all of it downloaded." Junhill argued in a friendly tone. Razorator rolled his eyes.

"Your forgeting about the top secret archvies stored underground the library, Junhill. They have everything in there. Even goverment secrets. But the reason why I want it is because it has a map of the Unknown Regions and it's more detailed then the normal galactic map." Razorator said. "Ok everybody. Pack your ammo and weapons. Were heading out. And don't take too much attention... bounty hunters are everywhere." Razorator added.

Razorator got up from his chair. "Okay... to not make so much attention we're going to be in groups of five." Razorator investigated. "Crazy Jarate guy, Guy-Who-Just-Entered, Creepy guy with Armcannon, and Kilikan. You guys come with me." Razorator said as he eyed the crowd. "Junhill... You lead the fat guy, the yellow slender-faced person, Var'dra and the other guy over here." Razorator pointed at the person with a weird eye. "You lead the rest of them. Everybody find themselfs a code name and use these comms. My team will be going to a parts store to get a datapad that can hold some much data while you guys go to rendevous point in front of the library. Good luck." Razorator finished and gave a comm to each team leader. He led his team out of the pub while Junhill and the other team did the same.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 pm

((<Is it OK to use 1st person accounts? For me, it's much easier to express thoughts of my character in that way.>))

It would be quite a journey, one with many perils, many threats. Not like my former journey, where the only fear was that of failing myself, ruining my hopes. Now at stake are the lives of others, others far younger, with much more life to live ahead of them. I'm but an old man, a veteran of the world. Though there may be those who've lived a thousand years, it does not matter - for with nearing death comes a new perspective, a new lookout upon life, new tragedies to unfold. The thought that, no matter how hard you try, you will never, ever, grow younger. For one's great discoveries must be passed on to those of a younger generation, those who, at this time, know no fear of passing quietly away. But what was my legacy? Nothing, for I was a lone creature in a foreign world. But wait! There must be some recompense for my actions, something, some thing to hang on to, some legacy. No. Nothing.

That was why I was here, in this grungy smashed-down building, sogged with rain. For a cause - something to keep living for - something to die for. This was my legacy - I must attempt to create a new future, a story for my short, bitter life.

Mind resolved, I hauled my large landmass of a body, far out of shape, off from the crate I had sat on. According to the leader, known after something that the human species shaves facial hair off of, though at the time the name avoids me, I must head off with a group of the younger rebels, those whom knew no fear, no death, no tragic end. Nor, more fearful, a silent passing away in the night, the fear of being forgotten forever. I slammed my fist into the wall, leaving a large indentation. No. I cannot be forgotten, this cause cannot be forgotten. As I exited the building, one lone thought seared my mind: "You must not go down without a fight".

Though there may be trials to hard for me, those which would cost me my short life, I must save these younger creatures, rebels, comrades. I cannot let them down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:05 am

Carckonose followed Razorator and the rest of his group out of the pub and onto the streets.

"'Creepy guy with Armcannon'" He mumbled under his breath, "Thats a new one."

He slowed his pace untill he was at the end of the group, so he can keep an eye over every singel one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Razorator gave a small laugh.

"I heard that um.... It's Carckonose right?" Razorator said. His group walked around many streets. Razorator would contact Junhill and the other guy now and then out of boredom.

They arrived at a very old parts store. It was filled with rusted parts and a musky smell which almost reminded him of Gutbuster. Razorator entered the store. The owner-- who was a Mentalias--came out and was holding the data pad. The owner gave a unconfortable smile.

"Razorator! Welcome, I finished that data pad you asked for. It can hold up to--" Razorator stoped the Mentalias.

"Just hand it over. We've been friends for a while but I have to cut this conversation short. We have to get out of Jazmia as quick as we can, Lis'hyd." Razorator said. Lis'hyd nodded and handed the data-pad.

"Kick Triex for me once you guys engage him." Lis'hyd said. Razorator waved his hand as a good-bye and went to open the door.

"Are you sure we shouldn't contact Driex and Diatria? Razorator seems to have some back up." A female bounty hunter said. The reptilian leader next to her laughed.

"We're superior. Look at us. We're six people! We can surely take 'em down, beautiful. Besides.. If we call in Driex none of will get any money because he's a soldier. And Diatria will demand more then sixty percent of the share if we call her. We're better off like this." the leader said. "Hawkeye! Come here and snipe these guys. Razor is my bounty." he finished. The leader made a hand signal telling everybody to load up and jump of the roof after Hawkeye shot somebody. Hawkeye locked onto some person with a reptile like look and he had a clawed glove with a blaster. He looked at somekind of data-pad from the scope and the screen of the data-pad glittered when Hawkeye fired. But the beam hit the store owner. The leader got angry

"You shot the store owner you dumbfritt! We were going to send him to Triex for treason!" the leader bellowed.

Razorator reached for the door handle but then he heard the glass shatter and saw a sniper beam. Razorator looked to see who got shot. It turned out to be Lis'hyd who got shot from the forehead. Razorator kneeled and held him.

"Lis'hyd! Dammit! We lost him." Razorator said quickly. He looked out the window and saw five people jump of the roof with grapling hooks. "Dyiel. Bounty hunters." Razorator muttered under his breath. The bounty hunters loaded up their rifles, hand-rifles and double pistols. They started firing wildly. The by-standers around the streets started running and screaming. Razorator pushed the durasteel table over and took cover as he loaded up his Blaster attachment.

"Everybody, take cover!" Razorator ordered.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 pm

"Spode-cursed sniper fire, should have scouted ahead more!"

Crowe vaulted over the counter, a surprisingly solid metal construction which could probably hold off most small-arms fire for a little while, at least, and sent out a comms broadcast to the other teams -- blaster fire threading over his head in streaks of yellow neon, tearing the shelves of merchandise apart and scorching the walls.

"Team One to all units -- what is your status? 'Cos let me tell you, we're just fine over here, yep, definitely not pinned down by enemy fire at all." There was a metallic *clunk* as a grenade rebounded off the lip of the counter, followed shortly after by an explosion as it detonated halfway across the street., "So, ah, anyone feel like joining the party? We're warming up the barbecue and it sounds like the popcorn's nearly ready, over."

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Razorator looked at Crowe who was talking on the comm. Razorator stoll the comm from his hand and contacted Junhill.

"Sorry Jarate man--" Junhill's comm turned on. "-- Sharkfang! Ignore whatever this lunatic said. Don't come and help us. Continue toward rendevous point. We're having a minor set back from bounty hunters..." Razorator said. He threw the comm back to Crowe and counter-fired at the bounty hunters. The female bounty hunter shot Razorator on the shoulder with one of her pistols. Razorator tried not to scream but the laser had pierce through his shoulder.

A bulky reptile like person bellowed at the woman and poured more blaster fire. Razorator ducked and grasped onto his shoulder. He saw a switch that closed down all windows and doors with durasteel in case thieves decided come and broke in. But it should also be able to hold bounty hunters for a while.

Razorator tried to reach for the switch without being caught in the crossfire. Razorator couldn't do it so he shot it instead. A wall of durasteel came and closed the entrance. The room became dark. Razorator turned on the lights.

"They probably have det packs. So this won't hold them for a long time. Everybody go down the laboratory." He pointed a small durasteel hatch. "Somebody place a proximity mine here. It should give those bounty hunters a little scare." Razorator said. He tried to walk down into the celler but winced and triped. He got up and jumped into the laboratory.

"Can somebody patch me up? I mean seriously." Razorator rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 pm

"Huh, fine then -- let the others kick their heels while we get shot at. I hate not being the one behind the scope," Crowe grumbled. He slung his backpack from his shoulder and rummaged around in it, tins and utensils clinking against each-other as he jostled them aside to produce a roll of white material wrapped in cling-film, and held it out to Razorator.

"Here, bandages. I've got a few painkillers in here somewhere too, but I figure we'll be needing them more later..."

Something else occurred to him: "Hey -- what kind of junk shop has a laboratory anyway...?"

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Razorator looked at the bandages. Yeah. Thanks for the help." Razorator mumbled. Razorator bandaged his shoulder. The only problem with lasers were that they never bled the victim. They only pierce. That's why plasma was invented later on for those who want a stronger punch. But primitive bullets worked too.

"Good point... I guess he had a hobby for mixing up stuff." Razorator said. He heard a explosion which probably came from a det pack. He heard footsteps upstairs and also heard somebody step on a proximity mine. Bingo Razorator thought. He heard as the other five members screamed in horror. He heard something like 'Dammit Hawkeye. He's so retarded'. Razorator coudn't help but give a mental-laugh. Razorator looked at Crowe.

"Ok Jarate man," he whispered "if you insist so much why don't you call Junhill yourself. I guess our third team can make it to rendevous point." Razorator said.

Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm

"So, now that we've scared the hell out of those Bounty Hunters, where do we go?" Asked Kilikan, who seemed to be confused of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:20 pm

"Scare? Bounty hunters?" Razorator gave a sarcastic laugh. "They are money crazed, Kilikan. They will never give up. I guess there aren't alot of bounty hunters around you place." Razorator said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Today at 7:09 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next