OP rough draft:
*insert banner here*
The Land of Gac is a RPG based on the interactions between nations and how well you cooperate with them and the other members in your society. There are three nation in the Land of Gac: The Mining Federation, The Farming Union of Eve, and the Gatekeeper Society. Down below you will learn who they are, and how you can be an affective member.Story:
A long time ago there was a flourishing civilization built on the foundation of the arts of farming, mining, and trading. They were led by four kings: Neamtatalus, Macknork, and the brother kings, Razcack and Becknaor. The Kings and four Elders ran the grate civilization for many centuries, until one day, the king named Neamtatalus, was murdered within his castle walls. The remaining kings and elders were outraged. The oldest king, Macknork, argued that only an elder or another king could get inside the walls and kill Neamtatalus. So, as a result, the kings had war amongst themselves. The King Macknork was the firsts of the kings to fall in the heat of battle. After him fallowed Razcack, the youngest of the Kings, killed by the fourth king who was his brother, Becknacor. Even though the war was ended with Becknacor’s success, the four Elders saw evil was in his heart, and with time proved to be true. Becknacor went mad with power being the only king left. He turned the people of the civilization into slaves. The elders were horrified. They held a secret meeting without the king. They agreed that Becknacor had officially gone insane and was no longer fit to run the civilization. So they approached him, their swords and bows raised. The king was outraged at their audacity, he ordered them to stand down or they would be executed. The Elders did not stand down. Instead, the struck, and the final and fourth king, had fallen. The Elders decided that the civilization could no longer stand. So they divided the people. One Elder, took the farmers and made a civilization based on the principles of agriculture. One Elder took the miners and forged a strong nation on the bases of mining. Another Elder took those who were gifted in trade, and formed a grate union among them. But the fourth elder had no one left for him to take. So he left for the wilderness. And the once grate civilization fell.The Nations:
A highly industrialized, monarchy nation that is in control of most of the mines, natural caves, and underground operations in *Insert realm name here* They produce a large amount coal and iron and mass produce cobblestone in automated mills. Despite this, their home. A large tundra, has little to no wood. Hindering their ability to produce swords, picks, and shovels, and has no fertile ground that allows them to produce crops and livestock.
1. They work on a draftee army, where every member of the society has a chance of being enlisted into either the stand army, or the militia, who protects their cities and can be hired out by other nations to protect them. 2
Their housing, within city limits are 3 story apartments, with small rooms allowing three people to live in the robust, easily created homes that most miners and guards will reside in. 3
The Farmers union of Eve:
A modest democratic nation that has settled on a large chunk off very fertile land, they are control a large fraction of the farms and pastures in *Inset realm name here* They produce large amounts of grain, sugar cane, wood, pork, hides, and wool but have little to no iron, coal, or other raw materials. As a result, their volunteer army is very poorly equipped, but weaponry and cheap armor is abundant due to the amount of wood produced, and cows slaughtered.
Their houses are mostly modest suburban shacks, with the poor or new farmers residing in very small houses within the cities. The Richer members of the nation, however. Reside in large, lavish wooden mansions.
The Gatekeeper society:
A republic nation that are the head economists of *insert realm name here*. Though they have no control over the caves, and little to no fertile land; they are in completely control of every major road, trade route, and shop in *Insert realm name here* and tend to charge a "small" fine on any travelers that pass by their checkpoints, and take a small cut out of the contents of trading minecarts. As a result, they buy off everything they need.
Almost every citizen will live in a mid-sized or large house, with the elite living in gigantic private estates. The poorer crowd tend to live in community homes or smaller apartment buildings
They possess a mid-sized, well equipped army that is composed of both drafted and enlisted soldiers, that mostly acts as a border patrol or a militia. Keeping roads and trade routes protected from the monsters that wander at night.
Ranks are how you are divided up in the world and your nation. Everyone starts out as a newbie, where you are divided up into your nation. The ranking in each nation is as follows:
If at any time you want to break off from your country and choose another one, you must first meet with an official for approval (They can say no) and you must give ALL of your tools, armor, and goods to your nation. You must also pay a relocation fee, then you are allowed to head back to the hub (Central area, rail systems to each nation) and you can immigrate to a nation of your choosing (The other nations reserve all rights to deny you, if they do. You have to go back to your home nation, but you'll get your stuff back.)
If you want to immigrate again, you must again get approval from your official, hand over your gear, but the relocation fee is DOUBLED and this is the LAST time you can immigrate, so you better be careful and choose your nation carefully. Any other attempts to immigrate will be denied. Rules:
1. No Spamming, trolling, flaming or any kind of harassing to another person, especially not to a member.
2. No spawnkilling.
3. Do not kill a player over and over again (If you do it leads to ban). Killing a person once will not lead to ban but may lead to prison if it didn't have a reason.
4. No hacking; flying, modding, etc.
5. No asking to be a admin or moderator. Chances are small you will be one and if we want you to be one we will ask you so.
6. No griefing people houses or cities, if you do it will lead to prison immediately.
7. No caps yelling. If you want something tell the admin(s) calmly.
8. If you get caught for your crime, you will be taken to the court where you can hire a friend of yours to defend you, while that another person will prosecute you. If you get caught guilty, jail, caught not guilty, you are free to go.
9. In jail you may not caps yell or anything. You may not try to break out either. If you do your punishment will be longer. If you don't, you will get out earlier.
10. When you got your citizenship in one of the cities, you must work in that city or you will be kicked out for being lazy.
11. No inappropriate skins
Mining nation rules:
1. No hording of ores.
2. Do not steal coal or furnaces.
3. Work on the mining assignment given to you.
4. Respect the king’s wishes.
Farming nation rules:
1. Absolutely no fire, lava, flint and steal in the boarders of the farming nation period.
2. Do not kill crops
3. Only harvest when it is time.
4. No stealing crops or livestock.
1. Do not mug people, chances are you have better stuff then they do.
2. Do not steal items, borrow them.
3. Always ask a player if they have stuff to trade.
4. follow the path (not the yellow brick road)Application Forum:
Your RP nickname:
What nation do you want to join:
Why you want to join the RP:
What rule would you amend:
A summary of your minecrafting abilities:
How long have you had Minecraft:
A brief Bio of you:
Moderation and Admin team:
Member excepted(max is 35):
Sigs and Banners:
*insert sigs here*
*insert banners here*
And the whole GAC community
this is the rough draft of the OP, tell me what you think, if there are errors, and things that need adjusted. Also, Hutch, credit of the section of the Nations belongs to you. Glass, credit for the rules section belongs mostlly to you.