The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 E3 | 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew
Admin


Posts : 1494
Upvotes: : 20
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Probably inside you

PostSubject: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 pm

If your any real gamer you know that E3 is a convention that comes once a year and its where all game developers announce their new stuff. This year has already been huge.

The introduction of the Wii U.

Halo CE Remake

Halo 4, 5, and 6 announced.

Modern Warfare 3 gameplay.

New PlayStation Portable device.

Youtube coming to xbox live.

I could got on forever. I am so exited about these. What do you think of this years announcements?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3148
Upvotes: : 58
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 19
Location : Waterfall, Underground

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

*lives on other side of the planet*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew
Admin


Posts : 1494
Upvotes: : 20
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Probably inside you

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Well that sucks for then. Trollface


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3148
Upvotes: : 58
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 19
Location : Waterfall, Underground

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Yes, it does suck for then. Poor then. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Wii U Looked pretty cool.

The new Halo 4 teaser looked pretty sweet.
CoD can go to into a trash can. BF3 Looks way better.
I really like dat MC is coming to Xperia Play and Xbox 360.. even though i have neither one of those.
I also though the trailer to the new Star wars: The Old republic was sweeeet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew
Admin


Posts : 1494
Upvotes: : 20
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Probably inside you

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Pintoz wrote:
Wii U Looked pretty cool.

The new Halo 4 teaser looked pretty sweet.
CoD can go to into a trash can. BF3 Looks way better.
I really like dat MC is coming to Xperia Play and Xbox 360.. even though i have neither one of those.
I also though the trailer to the new Star wars: The Old republic was sweeeet.

The Wii U was poorly named. I saw their announcement on stage live and I kinda yawned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Drew980 wrote:
Pintoz wrote:
Wii U Looked pretty cool.

The new Halo 4 teaser looked pretty sweet.
CoD can go to into a trash can. BF3 Looks way better.
I really like dat MC is coming to Xperia Play and Xbox 360.. even though i have neither one of those.
I also though the trailer to the new Star wars: The Old republic was sweeeet.

The Wii U was poorly named. I saw their announcement on stage live and I kinda yawned.
Lol, the name is kinda lame, yeah, but I think it will be nice.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew
Admin


Posts : 1494
Upvotes: : 20
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Probably inside you

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm

From what I have seen its only one little feature where you simply can move it to TV to handheld. As much as I find that impressive I am not sure if its that much of a game changer like they say it is.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 747
Upvotes: : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Depends on where I am at the moment.

PostSubject: Spore..?   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

I don't suppose they said anything about a Spore expansion pack...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew
Admin


Posts : 1494
Upvotes: : 20
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Probably inside you

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Not yet. Maxis is not too known to announce their games at E3. They do it independently usually around July. If there is something new you can expect something to be mentioned around that time.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm most excited about the new Kirby game, personally. This is only the second 3D Kirby game (not counting spinoffs) and it has epic graphics. The story is a bit cheesy though. I was kind of hoping Zero would reappear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1150
Upvotes: : 19
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Does anyone think I should get the 3DS? I know it has nice graphics and you can change it from 2d to 3d. But err I'm not sure. I know it's expensive in Ireland but I think it's a bit cheaper in Spain. Please help me out here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
Does anyone think I should get the 3DS? I know it has nice graphics and you can change it from 2d to 3d. But err I'm not sure. I know it's expensive in Ireland but I think it's a bit cheaper in Spain. Please help me out here.
The 3DS?

It's worth to buy. It has some really cool functions, epic graphics and it's really cool with the 3D. Great menu and a awesome shop where you can buy, for example the Pokédex 3D!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
Does anyone think I should get the 3DS? I know it has nice graphics and you can change it from 2d to 3d. But err I'm not sure. I know it's expensive in Ireland but I think it's a bit cheaper in Spain. Please help me out here.
3DS is terrible. There's nothing good about it that you can't find on a regular DS. The only reason anybody would ever have to buy it is to get the new games that are only for 3DS. That's how Nintendo rakes in the dough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
PrincessNintendo wrote:
Does anyone think I should get the 3DS? I know it has nice graphics and you can change it from 2d to 3d. But err I'm not sure. I know it's expensive in Ireland but I think it's a bit cheaper in Spain. Please help me out here.
3DS is terrible. There's nothing good about it that you can't find on a regular DS. The only reason anybody would ever have to buy it is to get the new games that are only for 3DS. That's how Nintendo rakes in the dough.
The 3DS Does have many more kind of functions in the Menu (sound system, inbuilt fun games, camera to take 3d pics with, etc.), it has an Internet browser, the eShop where you can buy things, the 3D graphics is really cool, and you can actually play DS games on it. if you wanna play gameboy games then play it on your old DS. Even though, DSi has some of these things, the old DS has not, and that is why it can be really fun getting a 3DS if you had an old DS.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bence657
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 182
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 17
Location : You would never know...

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

I dont think Minecraft on Xbox is a good idea. Cause idk Minecraft has the PCish feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infidel775
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 262
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 25
Location : A bunker on Casparan, heavily defended by Kas guards.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Pintoz wrote:
if you wanna play gameboy games then play it on your old DS.

And Infidel, the man who won't stop going to Gamestop, comes in to save the day:

I talked with one of the cashiers at the Gamestop in our local mall (Quail Springs; great place, even has a theater), and I learned that they are liquidating their inventory of GB-related merchandise. And not just that Gamestop, but every single Gamestop, period.

I expressed my concern at that point, because it meant the odds of myself (or anyone) finding a GB title were about to drop to a trillion to one, unless I was willing to shell out hundreds of dollars on ebay.

Then I learned this from the humble cashier: the 3DS will allow us to download old titles for the GB, GBA, etc. directly onto the handheld, much like the PS3's store allowed us to purchase PSX, PS2, and even PSP titles and download them to the hard-drive.

In conclusion: Gameboy games are going extinct. Very quickly, in fact (I still have a copy of Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls that I'm going to sell on E-Bay because it's becoming increasingly rare and consequently, increasingly valuable $_$).

I don't know about you, but I'm looking at this and all the titles coming out, and the 3DS is looking more and more appealing.

And before you say "But it's in 3D", you can turn that feature off, Einstein. Nintendo was smart enough to learn from the eye-strain and headache issues of their last "3D" platform: the Virtual Boy (Yes, the Virtual Boy had 3D effects. Ironically, it had few titles that could truly be classified as VR. Prolonged gaming could lead to neck pain, migraines, nausea and eye-strain).

As for the Wii U, I'm still trying to get over the WTF factor of its controller, and my concerns about third party development for the console.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/infidel775
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1150
Upvotes: : 19
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 pm

infidel775 wrote:
Pintoz wrote:
if you wanna play gameboy games then play it on your old DS.

And Infidel, the man who won't stop going to Gamestop, comes in to save the day:

I talked with one of the cashiers at the Gamestop in our local mall (Quail Springs; great place, even has a theater), and I learned that they are liquidating their inventory of GB-related merchandise. And not just that Gamestop, but every single Gamestop, period.

I expressed my concern at that point, because it meant the odds of myself (or anyone) finding a GB title were about to drop to a trillion to one, unless I was willing to shell out hundreds of dollars on ebay.

Then I learned this from the humble cashier: the 3DS will allow us to download old titles for the GB, GBA, etc. directly onto the handheld, much like the PS3's store allowed us to purchase PSX, PS2, and even PSP titles and download them to the hard-drive.

In conclusion: Gameboy games are going extinct. Very quickly, in fact (I still have a copy of Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls that I'm going to sell on E-Bay because it's becoming increasingly rare and consequently, increasingly valuable $_$).

I don't know about you, but I'm looking at this and all the titles coming out, and the 3DS is looking more and more appealing.

And before you say "But it's in 3D", you can turn that feature off, Einstein. Nintendo was smart enough to learn from the eye-strain and headache issues of their last "3D" platform: the Virtual Boy (Yes, the Virtual Boy had 3D effects. Ironically, it had few titles that could truly be classified as VR. Prolonged gaming could lead to neck pain, migraines, nausea and eye-strain).

As for the Wii U, I'm still trying to get over the WTF factor of its controller, and my concerns about third party development for the console.




I'd be really happy if it could do that. I still have some of my old gba games inculding pokemon firered, leafgreen and emerald. I know about the pokedex 3d thing cause I saw screenshots of it and at the E3 2011 live stream video. I'll think I shall get one since well no more games will be out for the DSI which is a total let down. Thanks for helping me out. happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

The 3D function doesn't really work for me. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1969
Upvotes: : 6
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 am

Mathematical story bro.

1. Call me weird and different but I have no video games or systems but computers, so this means practically nothing to me

2. Not saying this is random but have you read my Too Much Spam thread? If you're gonna post things like this there should be a video game thread for stuff like this, otherwise GAC will have it's second major flood of randomness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infidel775
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 262
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 25
Location : A bunker on Casparan, heavily defended by Kas guards.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:08 am

Lazernugget wrote:

Not saying this is random but have you read my Too Much Spam thread? If you're gonna post things like this there should be a video game thread for stuff like this, otherwise GAC will have it's second major flood of randomness.

That thread? I thought we already covered what was wrong with that thread?

Lazer, I think you need to calm down. Every time you see somebody allegedly off topic you have a panic attack. Here, have some of my clonazepam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/infidel775
Drew
Admin


Posts : 1494
Upvotes: : 20
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Probably inside you

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:26 am

Lazernugget wrote:


Not saying this is random but have you read my Too Much Spam thread? If you're gonna post things like this there should be a video game thread for stuff like this, otherwise GAC will have it's second major flood of randomness.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 936
Upvotes: : 3
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 19
Location : Texas, the Greatest Country in the World

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:43 am

The new Assasin's Creed game looks awsome.

Here is a review of it by tobuscus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jYdQbcr6N8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutch
Admin


Posts : 934
Upvotes: : 23
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 21
Location : USA. Stereotype me.

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:17 am

Lazer, if you keep up with this "Spam" stuff, I swear to god I'm going to suspend your account. Either you're just being ignorant or you are ignoring all of us. It. Isn't. Spam. Deal with it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 am

lol youtube coming to xbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: E3 | 2011   Today at 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
 
E3 | 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 2011
» THR's 2011 plans
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Round 2: Australian Grand Prix 2011 - Melbourne.
» 2011 Corporate Hype HS All-Star Classic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: