The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Hi guys
by Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 EAG~Epic Adventure Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 109
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 17
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah, Ino, not the best name for a group...

But anyway, I've decided to make a group, which, is obviously based on making great and epic GA's. I will be the Leader, of course. You can make your own GA's, and of course help your fellow EAG members out. I kind of want you to but EAG in the GA's title, (Ex. EAG~<Adventure name>) The first main EAG GA by me will probably be a Portal GA spoof with a play on words title: EAG~Sporetal. (May change name of GA) So yeah, thats about it, if your interested in joining just post in this thread asking so.

CHANGE OF PLANS: You don't have to put: EAG in the name anymore.

MEMBERS:
Shadow99
Mitchz95


Last edited by Shadow99 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 747
Upvotes: : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Depends on where I am at the moment.

PostSubject: How does this work?   Fri May 13, 2011 4:11 am

I've never joined an Adventure-making group, so I'm not really sure how it works. Could you enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 109
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 17
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Basically you just make EAG adventure's, help out other members some, things like that. Also, I MAY do a collaberation GA in the future, though I don't know what it'll b about yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 747
Upvotes: : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Depends on where I am at the moment.

PostSubject: Collaberation?   Sat May 14, 2011 5:24 pm

I still don't get how two people can work on the same Adventure. Wouldn't somebody have to share it first before the other could work on it?

And by "helping other members out", do you mean making props, supplying idea, or something else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 109
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 17
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Sun May 15, 2011 5:30 am

Yeah, and well, I plan on having other players making creations for the same GA. (Ex. someone in charge of making props, another in charge of creatures.) Also there is another way for a collab. GA, you COULD send the GA file via e-mail to another member who wants to work on it, though I'm not sure how that works, or even if thats HOW it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Sun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Shadow99 wrote:
Yeah, and well, I plan on having other players making creations for the same GA. (Ex. someone in charge of making props, another in charge of creatures.) Also there is another way for a collab. GA, you COULD send the GA file via e-mail to another member who wants to work on it, though I'm not sure how that works, or even if thats HOW it works.
The other person would already have to have all of the creations present in the adventure in his in-game Sporepedia. So unless you share all the props you make, some of the props won't appear when you upload a PNG file.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
3D
Admin


Posts : 879
Upvotes: : 8
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : New Mexico, USA

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Shadow99 wrote:
Yeah, and well, I plan on having other players making creations for the same GA. (Ex. someone in charge of making props, another in charge of creatures.) Also there is another way for a collab. GA, you COULD send the GA file via e-mail to another member who wants to work on it, though I'm not sure how that works, or even if thats HOW it works.
The other person would already have to have all of the creations present in the adventure in his in-game Sporepedia. So unless you share all the props you make, some of the props won't appear when you upload a PNG file.

So the logical solution is to send an Email with Props, an Email with Creatures, etc.
Or, alternatively, publish all the props before-hand and have your co-worker/buddy subscribe to you so that he gets all your creations. Either way works, I think. I have yet to try it, though. Or, as a final Alternative, you could use already-published creations. Oh, and out of curiosity, have any of you put a building in the "Creatures" section just to see what happens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 747
Upvotes: : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Depends on where I am at the moment.

PostSubject: I'm In   Sun May 15, 2011 5:32 pm

I could do vehicle props (preferably spaceships). I'll join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 109
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 17
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 am

3DBlenderRender wrote:
Gelatino95 wrote:
Shadow99 wrote:
Yeah, and well, I plan on having other players making creations for the same GA. (Ex. someone in charge of making props, another in charge of creatures.) Also there is another way for a collab. GA, you COULD send the GA file via e-mail to another member who wants to work on it, though I'm not sure how that works, or even if thats HOW it works.
The other person would already have to have all of the creations present in the adventure in his in-game Sporepedia. So unless you share all the props you make, some of the props won't appear when you upload a PNG file.

So the logical solution is to send an Email with Props, an Email with Creatures, etc.
Or, alternatively, publish all the props before-hand and have your co-worker/buddy subscribe to you so that he gets all your creations. Either way works, I think. I have yet to try it, though. Or, as a final Alternative, you could use already-published creations. Oh, and out of curiosity, have any of you put a building in the "Creatures" section just to see what happens?

Ya, I think... Haha and no I haven't tried that, XD I'd like to see what happens though. Btw do you think its possible to add an ACTUAL music file into the GA music file for use in a GA? I thought about it some, but I'm not sure. And Mitch your in, its a good thing to because I suck at vehicles... sweat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1007
Location : Fuck if I know

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Mon May 16, 2011 5:19 am

Actual music files? You mean songs that are not from the game? That's impossible, unless you hack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Mon May 16, 2011 5:59 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:
Actual music files? You mean songs that are not from the game? That's impossible, unless you hack.

It sure would be awesome if you could do it without hacking...



Also, I might join, but probably not. I'm kind o' busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 109
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 17
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Mon May 16, 2011 11:47 pm

FrostieBuniou wrote:
Actual music files? You mean songs that are not from the game? That's impossible, unless you hack.

Dang... xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EAG~Epic Adventure Group   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
EAG~Epic Adventure Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viking Saga 3: Epic Adventure
» What adventure packs do you have?
» GURPS group anyone?
» D&D 4e Gamer Looking for Group
» The Unova Group. Action Figures.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: