GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 15 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

The Grox War - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:27 am

((What's your problem. :P))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 am

"SCREW MINECRAFT! I have a better game!" Fravini slammed a case with the word "Spore" on it. "It is so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 am

((Please stop being off topic.))

That's right, I'm an off topic police...So watch out...or I kill you with my mini mod powers and make you eat your first born child
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:24 am

"Excuse me, but some of us have remotely important things to do," Ink said from the doorway, "I'm heading planet-side for a few hours. They'll be starting work on the Eliminator's hull repairs soon, and when that happens you'd better hope you're either half a mile away or have really good ear-plugs."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 am

((Lazernugget, you can't be off topic in an Rp.))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 am

((Exactly, :P))
"Well, you can do that Ink. I wanna try out Frav's Game of Spore." Said Kilikan as he shut off Minecraft, and inserted the Spore Disc.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:50 am

"Wait, before you do, install these..." Fravini got out two more cases that said: Cute and creepy and Galactic adventures
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:21 am

"Oh, Right." Said Kilikan as he finished installing Spore (yep, 30 seconds. xD) and took the other two discs and installed them. "Hm..What shall my username be? I like the name Mrbean5317, maybe that should be my username." Said Kilikan.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 am

"Heh, nice one! Now we shall start a game!" Fravini shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 am

---------------------------------------------------

Palanosh peaked around a corner of the hall, only to see a Grox examining the body of a dead Tegotian security officer while another dozen enter through the airlock.

Palanosh tapped a button on a small device on his wrist and spoke quietly. "Captain, the primary line of defense is breached, I repeat, primary line of defense is breached. Enact full lock down protocol on this deck."

"Understood admiral, we'll seal it off as soon as you're clear."

"Negative, they're already moving towards the elevators, seal it now."

"Sir, you'll be trapped."

"I'll handle myself, keep the rest of this ship secure."

"Understood."

The lights throughout the corridors dimmed to near blackness and the only illumination became a faint blue light. Taking advantage of this distraction, Palanosh twirled out from cover and fired off several shots from his pistol and downed several Grox troopers. He took a rifle from one of the dead Tegotian soldiers and entered the airlock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:19 am

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 am

((If you post something other than bump, there is more of a chance that people will post.))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 pm

((Fine then, if no one else wants to go planetside... razz))

Ink stepped out of the starboard airlock and into the mid-afternoon light of Narcona's shipyards. The sounds of heavy machinery and of spacecraft arriving and departing some distance away filled the air with their muted, busy cacophony in the background as he strolled down the steel embarkation ramp.

He took a moment to get his bearings; sub-vocalising commands into his visor, bringing up a map of the area. Turning left, he set off towards the scrap markets, on the look-out for somewhere he might buy a new fighter to replace the one that had been reduced to shrapnel some days ago. He didn't honestly expect to find anything worth buying, but it was a reason to stretch his legs outside the confines of the Eliminator for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:22 am

----------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Palanosh crept quietly through the Grox vessel's hallways and the nearly non-existent light that illuminated it. As he turned a corner, he came face to face with half a dozen grox troopers who had their rifles already ready and aimed at him. Another dozen came from behind and trapped him.

A Grox with even less organic portions of its body remaining than the others parted the troopers and stepped towards the admiral.

"You bastard!" Palanosh shouted and ran up to the Grox, obviously some sort of commander, and trained his rifle to its neck. All of the troopers immediately got ready to fire but an LED on the commander Grox flashed red several times and the Grox somewhat relaxed their aim.

"Why has this Tegotian boarded our vessel?" inquired the Grox. "We believe we had an agreement."

"The agreement was I would get you the prototype and you would let me go," stated the admiral angrily.

"There has been a new consensus," the Grox replied. "We have an additional task for you."

----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Triex glared at Killikan while he played Minecraft. Triex wanted to say something but as he opened his mouth he closed it. Triex walked down the corridors of the Eliminator. He looked down at his feet for a second and continued to walk. Triex walked toward Hangar X-7 and opened the door. The door hissed. Triex saw Razorator working on the Dark Interseptor. Triex spoke to Razorator.

"You're really going to do this? They can handle the mission. Ink is great at combat, Fravini maybe small but she's tough and... um... Naboo9 is... um.. Well, lets say he has to much adrenaline pumping. My point is that you don't need to go." said Triex. Razorator grunted and ignored him. Razorator countered.

"Triex, I'm not going after them. I gave up. Either way I look like the enemy. I'm going on a trip." said Razorator. Triex raised his eyebrow.

"A trip? What are you going to do?" asked Triex. Razorator stopped working on the spacecraft and turned to Triex.

"I'm going to learn my past. I don't remember anything... all I remember is Filex, and the fact that I was with the Order of the Archway." Razorator pointed at his necklace that writes "Razorator_O, Heroic Member of The Order of the Archway." in very small italic silver letters with a gold symbol of the Order of the Archway at the backround. "...I'm going to follow the trail that went when I was at the Order. And I might find someone from the Order." said Razorator. Triex wanted to help him.

"Razorator, I wish you good luck but you do know that the HQ of the Order was at Jazmia, right? Well, since Jazmia is now a complete city-- as far as I know. -- the ruins of the HQ is buried under the city. You can't find it." said Triex. Razorator already knew this.

"Triex, that's not what I mean. I'm going to follow the trail I went when I was in the war." said Razorator. Triex nodded. Razorator nodded too but his nod was sign of 'goodbye'. Razorator took off his armor and wore his pilot suit and wore the armor ontop of it. Later Razorator jumped on the Dark Interseptor and threw Triex a comm. "If your lonely or you just want to say hi and learn my progress then you can contact me with this. I tinkered to recieve comms all the way from this galaxy to Nestax-II." said Razorator. He leapt into the cockpit and wore his pilot visor. Razorator gave his last word.

"Tell the others 'Dyiel you guys, I'm leaving.' for me, Ok?" joked Razorator. Triex laughed and nodded. Razorator gave a cocky grin to Triex and waved goodbye. Triex could only stare as Razorator turned on the Hyperdrive and dissappeared in the sky of Narcona.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

"Man, Playing Minecraft makes me thirsty." Said Kilikan as he walked out of his room, and went to the Cafeteria to get some drinks.
((This is gettin' borin', when shall we ever get to the Grox Planet? xD))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Naboo received a message from his personal communicator.

"Captain, we're getting a transmission from Admiral Palanosh, do you want me to route it through your communicator?" said the communications officer aboard the Eliminator.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Fravini made a grin. She got her high tech laptop.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Flower was busy playing Minecraft when the call from Plaonosh came. He quickly saved his game and went to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:24 am

((Is Naboo away somewhere?))
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 am

(Yeah, he's on his Home planet right now)
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 am

((No, I meant the person, not the character.))
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 am

(Lol. I dunno)
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 am

((FAIL))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Naboo9 barely heard his communicator go off over the argument we was having with the Dark Leech consoelwomen of Warfare Gi'derea, as soon as he did hear it he tripped her and put his foot on her back to keep her down "this is Naboo9 speaking" Naboo9 said into his communicator
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next