GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Empty
PostSubject: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Title. I wish to know why my main mod powers are not there.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I wouldn't know. When I was a mod, I didn't even know how to do that in the first place. Wistle
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Heck, I don't know. Go to the bottom of the page or CTRL+F "Permissions of this Forum" and click on "Moderate this Forum" and you should get a bunch of options. If you don't, that's a shame.

- 3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Thats a shame? You admins are supposed to fix these type of things. And so far all I get is. "thats a shame" ?
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Drew980 wrote:
Thats a shame? You admins are supposed to fix these type of things. And so far all I get is. "thats a shame" ?

We admins? OK, Drew, let me inform you of something. I don't have an Admin Panel. I cannot access it. I cannot change it. I cannot fix this. We need Hutch to come back. I honestly have no idea what your screen looks like. It might be something simple, but it might be something complex. I know, I'd like to fix this. I'm sorry I can't. But please, be patient. Got it?

- 3D
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 pm

3DBlenderRender wrote:
Drew980 wrote:

We admins? OK, Drew, let me inform you of something. I don't have an Admin Panel. I cannot access it. I cannot change it. I cannot fix this. We need Hutch to come back. I honestly have no idea what your screen looks like. It might be something simple, but it might be something complex. I know, I'd like to fix this. I'm sorry I can't. But please, be patient. Got it?

- 3D

You dont even have an admin panel? Whats the point then?..
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Drew980 wrote:
3DBlenderRender wrote:
Drew980 wrote:

- 3D

You dont even have an admin panel? Whats the point then?..

Pfft, to be honest, no idea.
I though I would get one.
I've PMed Hutch, but, alas, no reply.

- 3D
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I've been busy as a bee. Again, I'll figure it out hopefully sunday. But if might be one of those glitches, or somebody was messing with permissions. I don't know. But I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Well, the only way I could do this is to go to "Moderate this forum" in every section, you should get a display of every thread with 4 or 5 tabs at the bottom, all of them allowing you to make the topic an announcement, sticky, etc...

See if this works for you, because I'm having the same problem, actually.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 am

I don't have this problem. Not sure what's wrong. I've looked through all the permissions for both Drew and the whole moderator section. Of course, certain topics remain open to the public, and cannot be modded/modified.

I'm not really sure what's wrong with the system,
but for now, I guess I'll do most of the Sticky-ing and such,
before I can get things fixed.

- 3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 pm

It seems to have been fixed now. :Wink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?    And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?  Empty

Back to top Go down

And I can no longer make sticky's, change to announcement ect.. why?
Page 1 of 1