» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:40 am

You might say laziness on my hiatus, I say topic finding.

Everyone wrote:
YOU LAZY DUMMY WE TOLD YOU TO MAKE A SPORE EPISODE
ok fine I've just been lazy, however, upon playing a certain game recently and seeing what other people have wrote about it, I'm honestly bothered, mainly because all the reviews and articles about said game didn't really match up to my own experience of playing it. It bothered me to the point of returning to this dead thread to talk about Topics again instead of doing productive things like, I dunno, admining Sentain. The game in question is Bioshock Infinite. Without giving away too much, I can tell you that my look at Infinite is not going to be necessarily a review, but more of a look into certain aspects of the game that a lot of people seem to ignore; more of which bad than good, while comparing the likenesses and differences between it and the original Bioshock. So, expect it to arrive sometime this August. That being said, I promise not to let Saints Row IV get in the way.

srsly i promise for real that it wont interfere

And yes, you'll get your Spore episode too within August as well after I'm done with the Infinite episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:33 am

Terwynd wrote:
Without giving away too much, I can tell you that my look at Infinite is not going to be necessarily a review, but more of a look into certain aspects of the game that a lot of people seem to ignore; more of which bad than good, while comparing the likenesses and differences between it and the original Bioshock.
Hmm, that sounds intriguing. I'll be interested to see how your views compare to TotalBiscuit's, as he's vocalized some negative (and thus, unpopular) opinions about Infinite as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 am

Remember when I said Saints Row IV wouldn't get in the way? Me too.

I wasn't lying.

This guy on the other hand got in my way:

Yeah. I said a Saints Row game wouldn't get in the way and Far Cry 3 comes along and does its job for me. *sigh*

I'm 80% done my Bioshock episode and I've started an outline of the Spore one, so don't worry, your little eyeballs will receive their fix of TTs soon.

I'm not going to give you solid, or even vague release dates on stuff like this anymore unless I know for sure it'll be out on time, but I will tell you that the Bioshock episode is on its way soon. How soon entirely depends on how my school, work and open-world survival FPS schedules cooperate with me over the months. Thanks, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 pm

3 months.

3 months of hard work and numerous delays.

These 3 months will arrive bearing the form of the longest Terwynd's Topics episode ever written. You thought the zombie one was long? Just wait; as of now, the Bioshock Infinite episode is approximately twice as long and will cover a lot of subject matter.

This will be the last time I will write something this long for the Terwynd's Topics thread, (for numerous reasons, some more obvious than others) so in the future, expect episodes to be shorter and more concise on singular points rather than a branch of different ones.

I am really cracking the whip on myself to bring you this, to both get the deadline off my chest, and to provide you with the finished product I promised you 3 months ago. I'm not guaranteeing it will be worth the wait to you, but I'll say two things for sure; This is the finest article I've ever made, and it WILL come within this week.

Thank you for reading this, and stay tuned, I swear to you that it will arrive this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:43 am

Apologies about the Triple post, but...

It's finally out: http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/t673-terwynd-s-topics-official-thread#46978

Please let me know what you think here in this thread, your criticism helps my work reach higher and higher standards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:07 pm

S2:

E3:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:48 am

I was originally going to have a new Terwynd's Topics post within this month, but in my research of the subject I was attempting to tackle, what I was about to say in my episode has been said before in a thousand ways, in a thousand words, sung with the same four chords. (but you'll still love it and let me finger you- YEAH FINGER YOU FINGER YOU)

So I've decided to shift focus off the original topic and revisit a formula I've done before; a Top Ten list. Seeing how well-received it was back in 2013, with many of you giving out your own opinions on each Top Ten even more than my regular posts, I feel like it could breathe a little more life into the actual GAC Forum, seeing as how we never really use this site for much anymore.

As for the episode that I spent a couple weeks writing, I've completely scrapped it; no recovery is possible. While I can't give you direct quotes to sum up what it was going to be about, it was, in a nutshell, about how context affects how a character's actions can be perceived as good or evil. As seen in this gyazo teaser that I hid through binary, I was going to use the violence depicted in Hatred as an example and compare it to Postal 2's violence, noting how Postal 2 is seen as more of a humorous game despite how similar they are, with the only difference being the context they provide with their games. I also scattered the article with cheap jokes about how the protagonist tries to be a gritty Nathan Explosion.

So yeah, another Top Ten is in the works. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Today at 1:20 am

Back to top Go down

Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4