GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-

Go down 
+10
Delta
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Dark_Plague
Kitty
Drew
Jat371
Pintoz
Gelatino95
Terwynd
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Empty
PostSubject: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 am

Discuss Terwynd's Topics here, whether it be kind comments, constructive criticism, requests to write about a topic, or reviews on my existing entries.

Like, seriously, don't be afraid to add your own input, if anything, I want to see your opinion of the situations I talk about.

Last edited by Terwynd on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:49 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:42 am

Why don't you just let us post on the original thread? It would make it easier for us to follow the topic that you're discussing, rather than having to go between threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Why don't you just let us post on the original thread? It would make it easier for us to follow the topic that you're discussing, rather than having to go between threads.

Well Gelo, I do this for organizational purposes, My entries go on one thread and I let people talk about the series on the other so it's easy to find the next episode when it comes out, rather than having to search through 2-3 pages of discussion (assuming this gets popular in the community[Disclaimer: Not being cocky]) to find the next entry, and so that the discussions won't get interrupted by a sudden entry. Besides, in case of mass confusion, total chaos and possible anarchy in the future, I will announce the new entry here, along with the basics of what i'm saying in the entry (much like a teaser trailer for a film or that small info on a buyers guide) of course, if this gets too out of hand, I'll experiment with other ways for people to keep in touch with both the Series and discussion. but for now, just think of Terwynd's Topic's as an RP, theres the thread for the Role-playing, and theres a thread for Out of Character.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

That scams of the internet huh?

I could say that I am somewhere between the guy who wants security, and the guy who doesn't care. I am have been out of virus protection for almost 9 months now, and nothing has happend to me. I plan on renewing my security soon though but my dad is to lazy and doesn't really care about it.

But still, i don't think much people whould click or do those things,
As you pointed out, all the facts of that is was a scammer was very clear, and i or any of who i knew, would never click that. If you clicked it, you would be very foolish. Probably a person who doesn't take risks.

I don't really know how to critisce this. It was all very clear. Even to clear! It almost sounded so clear if was almost facts, which then i mean that those facts was so clear that it almost sounded funny when you pointed it out because probably everyone would realize it.

emmbarrased!

So anyway, i have ey new request for you, Terwynd;

WAR

Please do it, it would be very fun to see what you have to write about it.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

My ideas on internet scams: I am indifferent. I really only use my computer for what I need it for, which usually doesn't involve any scams. I use my laptop for GAC, checking comments on Spore, and doing school work. I use my Spore computer for Spore and for GAC, and that's it. So no scams are involved in my life.

Also, I think that you should at least post a copy of the discussion topic from the original thread so it's easier to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Also, I think that you should at least post a copy of the discussion topic from the original thread so it's easier to respond to.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you give me a specific instruction to that? (Sorry, my mind is on the fritz today...)
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Terwynd wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you give me a specific instruction to that? (Sorry, my mind is on the fritz today...)
When you post the topic on the official topic thread (the one we're not supposed to post on) just copy it and paste it here so we can reference it more easily in our responses.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Ok, I shall try that. Thx Gelo!

*EDIT* heres episode 2:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm

My opinion about trolls and spam attacks: also indifferent. They're just a couple of babies who want to make people angry, like many of us like to do to older brothers every now and then. Ban the troll, and be done with it. When that guy came to our forum, I thought we did a pretty good job. Lots of people panicked, but that's their problem, not mine. The guy got banned and nobody died in the end. And now we're back to regular old GAC, so nothing went wrong in my opinion. If anything, that was a good experience, because now we're better prepared to ban people without hesitation.

That will be all. Thank you for listening.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 am

My vote for the video game review: SUPER MARIO WORLD

Best mario game ever invented. Why come they never make games like that anymore?
Back to top Go down
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:12 am

The fact that you made two threads for one thing does not appeal to my modo-senses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Jat371
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 am

Jat371 wrote:
The fact that you made two threads for one thing does not appeal to my modo-senses.
He just wanted to keep his discussion topics organized. I didn't approve of it at first either, but I asked him to at least POST the discussion topic on this thread. So far, he's almost lived up to that.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 am

Ultimately, this is a no no on most fourms. I had put it up in a temporary set of rules. However, Hutch is not done with the official set of rules. If it happens to be against those rules when they come... this may be subject to a lock.
Back to top Go down
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 am

Teh mods will be watching...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Jat371
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Here's the newest topic:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

In response to the most recent topic: Dude, calm down. It's just a small quarrel between a couple of n00bs. If you're not part of it, then there's no reason for you to get involved. If you are being affected by it, then there's still no reason to get involved. When it comes down to it, Spore is just a game, and a few downrates doesn't affect the quality of your creations.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Here's that Game Review I promised:
Spoiler:

:EDIT: Oh, and Gelo, you're right about that whole LOM war. This whole thing just got my hackles up.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Your review was AWESOME. The only problem was that you were a little too afraid to give perfect scores in some categories that deserved them... but that's a common mistake. And about the Forest of Illusion, you're supposed to know that the red levels have two exits. So in that world, you have to get both exits to get through.

But overall... that game ROCKS. I grew up playing that game and it now has sentimental value to me. Actually, I got the GBA version of it, not the SNES, but the differences between the two are very minor. Just a few small graphics changes and sound effects. But the biggest value point to that game is that you only need to do half of the things in the game to beat it. Pretty much the other half of the game is just secrets that make the game 200 times better. Finding all of those secrets is possibly the most rewarding experience you'll ever have in your life. And yes, I have beaten everything, from star road to the Special zone. For anyone who doesn't have this game, I have some advice... GET IT NOW. If you don't own a SNES, then get one for the GBA. They probably still sell them at Wal Mart.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Is-int Gameplay and Playability the same thing? That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:24 am

@Drew980
Gameplay is how well the game pulls off the genre it portrays, and the main aspects, a.e, if powerups are useful, overpowered, or barely do anything in their respective senses, and how well the game itself made in total.

Playability is whether or not the game is playable. If there is too many bugs in the game or if the controls are awkwardly made, then the game fails this criteria.

Sometimes you get a game that has monsters 4 times your level in a beginner zone, but has a perfect control scheme. Likewise, you can have a good action RPG, but sometimes they have the right control stick as the attack button instead of just using the X button, and having an automatic camera that decides that a weak soldier is just as deadly as a 20 foot tall cyborg that shoots missiles out of it's mouth. (*cough cough*Too Human*cough cough*)
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 am

New topic ahoy:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 am

<medic impersonation> ID'IT, GET ON ZE POINT, YOU GUMMKOPF! </medic impersonation>

I'm acually not too sure what the topic is talking about. Could you give me a brief explaination about it? D:
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 am

Kitty wrote:
<german voice> ID'IT, GET ON ZE POINT YOU GUMMKOPF! </german voice>

I'm acually not too sure what the topic is talking about. Could you give me a brief explaination about it? D:

I'll admit, I DID do a sloppy work on the topic (hey It's like 10:30 here gimme a break!) I'm stating how Gambling affects both the world we live in and the Video Game World, and how Gambling, when used, affects games both positively and negatively.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 am

Ah.

Well, I guess that Video Game gambling would be safer to play than acual gambling, because even if you loose all your "money" It doesn't matter either way.

(Unless you're playing on an online casino or something where you DO use real money, which is quite dumb really.)
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 am

Thank you for mentioning me in your topic. I feel flattered, and it doesn't have to do with that burrito I ate earlier. (lolwut?) Anyways, if you want your topics to be seen more, post them on the Sporum.

As for gambling, I think it's crazy. Most of the time, the odds are against you. Why would you bet some of your money on something that involves chance and does not let you make a decision about what will happen to it? Some people think it's thrilling, having the surprise of finding out what happens. I think they're crazy. Go get a thrill at an amusement park instead, it probably won't cost you as much as sitting at a casino for the same amount of time. Gambling in a video game that uses virtual currency or possessions is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-   Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress- Empty

Back to top Go down

Terwynd's Topics DISCUSSION THREAD -S2 E3 Cancelled, Top Ten in progress-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next