» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 pm

----The Story---

Milliions of years ago when there wasn't many galactic empires as there are today, there was a brutal tyrant named King Badok who had armies of loyal minions and almost took over the galaxy but for reasons unknown he disappeared during a battle. It is unknown what happened to him but It was soon forgotten when many new empires appeared and Badok's reign was soon forgotten... but his treasure wasn't...

There are many legends about Badok's treasure that each piece of it contained a magical power gifting those that wield them powers. These legends soon filled the minds of many empires and they all set out to go find them, but many of these races soon became obsessed with the treasure and would do anything to get it... even destroy many innocent empires. And eventually the treasure was found but It didn't give anyone powers and they were soon sold throughout the galactic market.

Soon in the present some explorers who wanted to unlock some secrets about Badok came across a temple filled with lethal traps. And they came across a gem and when they touched it a gem which took them to another dimension, which a inhabitant told them of some relics that belonged to Badok and actually had powers. One of which was the gem which can teleport anyone or thing anywhere in the entire galaxy. Soon another search was on for the ten relics of Badok and these were known as...Badok's treasure...

---Missions----

Part one
The Disaster Begins...

The Cover:

Description: You were one of many mercenaries called to a planet by the Crimsion Jecko empire to find the Staff of Badok, a relic of Badok said to give the wielder immortality. But it gets much more complicated....

Link: Part 1

----Factions/Races/Empires----
These are the many races/empires/factions involed in the series (WILL BE UPDATED AS THE SERIES COMES ALONG)

The Crimsion Jeckos

The Crimsion Jeckos are a race of traders who are one of the riches races in the galaxy... and the most greedy.
A particular Jecko named Jerax-Roxin has started a brutal search for the Staff of Badok and will do anything to get it. Many other Jeckos joined him on this mission and many of them died by beasts, accidents or by Jerax's grunts.

The Nara-ky

The Nara-ky are a race of friendly diplomats who love other empires. Many Nara-ky are involed in other empires operations but a certain Nara-ky named Wa has funded Jerax's operation hoping for some good to come out of it... but only destruction and pain is coming out of it...

The Vanonoose

The Vanonoose (also known as the Roach men) are a disorganized race of insects that have a skill of turning a pile of trash, scrap and spare parts into complex buildings and creations. But due to a obsession with scrap and trash they highly regarded by many empires as sub-species. The Vanonoose technicly have no empire due to them not having any planets under their control besides their homeworld Vanon, besides this they are widespread throughout the entire galaxy and form camps on junk yard planets.

During the operation where Jerax and his team of explorers tried to recover Badok's Staff they were attacked by Vanonoose who

The Zaretians

The Zaretian empire is a very large empire of warrior Reptiles, who's goal is to take over the universe by force and stomp anything that gets in it's way. The Zaretians are one of the oldest races in the galaxy and through their hundreds of wars where they destroyed, conquered or enslaved, they are the self most combat savvy empire in the known galaxy. Also another benifiet of being a old empire are their history and growing culture which inculdes their many sports, foods and loyalty system. The Zaretians enjoy enslaving/opressing smaller and weaker empires and combatting stronger empires as a show of force to the galaxy and to spread fear. But the Zaretians aren't brutal savages that's only goal is to kill and enslave (they're goals too), they have diplomacy for certain empires (such as a empire with a great technology), and economy development. The Zaretian citizens also have a fierce loyalty to their King (the current King is King Breys) and are willing to throw their lives away for them, because without him they will be powerless. But the empire has a few fears that could cause a hardened War Vetren to cave in fear: A lost of empire, the death of the current King or Biological threats such as diseases and mutation.

While on the planet the Captain encountered a very small group of Zaretians saying they were after the treasure as well then moved along.

Reviews, Ratings and Crap like that!

Quote :

Story: 5/5
Playability: 5/5
Detail: 4/5:
Overall: 5/5..

Darkspawn strongly recommends Badok's Treasure Part 1

[quote=Gelca]Great adventure and amazing creations too! I look foward to the next part!
[/quote]

Quote :
Very good. Very.

Quote :
Amazing adventure!

Quote :
Very nice adventure!

Well if you question some of these go ask them...

Last edited by LoneStar4 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am

Here's your banner, Lone:

Dark, moody, and mystic as requested.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am

looks cool! I await for it to come out.

(P.S. If you want some other creatures I would be glad to help.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am

DarkStar wrote:

Thanks.

And I do need a few creatures... can you make a Raptor type enemy with any level of bite and level 4 Strike?
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am

lonestar4 wrote:
DarkStar wrote:

Thanks.

And I do need a few creatures... can you make a Raptor type enemy with any level of bite and level 4 Strike?

I sure can! I will get to work as soon as i can happy. tupps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am

DarkStar wrote:
lonestar4 wrote:
DarkStar wrote:

Thanks.

I sure can! I will get to work as soon as i can happy. tupps!
thx
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 am

if you needs any help i'm here as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:56 am

Will sure play the today if spore works! happy.

Oh and, if you need any help with props, just contact me.

Silver Spice
Silver Spice

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 pm

This looks like a very interesting series. Just a word of advice: don't follow a specific theme too closely. For example, if you plan to make this series sci-fi themed, don't make every planet a high-tech metropolis filled with space ships and robots. You need to have some moderation, so try making some settings different. It will play out well in the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
This looks like a very interesting series. Just a word of advice: don't follow a specific theme too closely. For example, if you plan to make this series sci-fi themed, don't make every planet a high-tech metropolis filled with space ships and robots. You need to have some moderation, so try making some settings different. It will play out well in the series.

Thanks for the tip but I'm going to go across many themes from sci-fi to a magical theme and many other themes and settings.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 pm

That's cool. Magical themes are one of my favorites. Make sure you throw something steampunk anywhere in the series, and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:58 pm

The first part of this epic series is almost done.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 pm

lonestar4 wrote:
The first part of this epic series is almost done.
Yay.

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Here's some screenshots of Badok's treasure

The Cover:

Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 am

Those screenshots look awesome. I like the dark atmosphere. (I see you used Parkaboy's antimatter bomb ninja )

Also, I just thought I'd point out that the banner that Blender made is spelled wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

The adventure is done, soon as I get home I'm going to share it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:28 pm

It's here

Link
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:45 am

sorry i couldn't make your Raptor guy, but you are welcome to use anything else of mine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Awesome! Will play when spore is working again! :D

Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 1
Location : It's on a need-to-know basis, and you probably don't want to know

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 am

OOooh. Will play over the weekend, when I have Spore time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 am

Part 2 is 50% complete.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 am

lonestar4 wrote:
Part 2 is 50% complete.
WOHO!

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

3 Things....

Due to some retarded comp problems Spore won't start thus I can't work on the adventure so...

And the first part has recieved positive feedback mostly on the quality of the creatures and the story.

and finally...

Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm

I look forward to seeing its progress. mcgreen

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Drewskii wrote:
I look forward to seeing its progress. mcgreen

Thanks. The second part won't be as good as the first part the thrid part shall be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)   Today at 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Badok's treasure (A series in development about a war for mystical objects)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next