GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Survive Official RP - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Survive Official RP

Go down 
+3
3D
Nagho
Dark_Plague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

Survive Official RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 am

Out emitted some heat, along with some fire. "Damn it Bayne! Get this flaming witch off of me!"
"I'm trying Nasan! She's just not swithing her target no matter how many bullets I pump into her!" It was then that the saw the main group. "Thank god, there's others! Help him! Hurry!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 am

Aaron was free from the Smoker, and heard yelling from strangers he hadn't seen before. He took out his pistol and was shooting at the Witch. "Hey! you guys! Join us, we're a small band of survivors, we might need abit of help with two new strangers." Said Aaron camly as he was still shooting the Witch. "So, you guys encountered creeps like these? Or are you clueless of everything happening in the world?" Said Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:28 am

"We've seen it all, Tanks, Hunters, Chargers, and Jockeys. The jockeys were the worst due to Nasan's sence of humor." The stranger replied
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 am

"Oh...well I might suggest you join us, so then we can kill all these..Tanks, Hunters, Chargers, Jockeys, and Witches." Said Aaron as he shot the Witch in the head giving out a scream. "Come, follow me to the others!" Said Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Frank looked at all the people. Everyone was so different. It wa an interesting sight.
Does hope still exist within humanity? Frank could almost see it in people's eyes.

They we're not yet ready to lose.
Because man does not give up that easily.

"People, i think i can see the gun factory..."
A long tower stretched up above his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 am

((OOC: It's a military base, not a gun factory.))

The long trek had exhausted the group. Everyone was on no sleep, and if they couldn't get rest soon they would likely not last long. Or at least, that is how Ivan felt.

As soon as they reached the walls of the base, Ivan reloaded his rifle and took point, together with Nathan, considering they had the heaviest weapons. Ivan checked his ammo sack, estimating that he had about 20 or so mags left. Considering he had started with 26, that was a pretty unsustainable usage of ammo since it took only a single night to go through over 150 bullets.

"I'd say our priority once we get in should be to find the armory," Ivan said as they approached. "Make sure everyone is well armed and stocked up, and then probably either find a vehicle or setup a defensible position right here. I'd vote on the second one, at least for the short term since the military base would probably have everything we need in terms of weapons and ammo to last us a while."
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Frank still had his Machette and his bow & arrow..

But he only had 4 bullets left...
But he swore he would never reload.. it. Never.

He was thinking of getting a new gun. A Thompson would do just fine, even thought it's and old weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Aaron had about 9 bullets left for his pistol, he thought that at the Military base, he could get himself an AK-47 and also some grenades and a S.W.A.T Suit for abit of protection.

He knew that zombies would just tear through the suit, but it made him feel better to know he has something to think about other then death.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 pm

"I vote for the Second choise too, military bases take a lot to get into, out of, trust me, you wouldn't BELIVIE how many guard I had to shred just to get out of the one I was born in" said Nathan
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:58 am

"Alright," Ivan said. "When we get in there we'll have to make sure we search every corner of the base to make sure there aren't any zombies hiding in there. Once that's done we can ensure that we are secure against any trying to get in from outside."
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 pm

"Got it. Come on, we have to get there quickly, I see zombies following us!" Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 am

"Alright, let's get that gate open," Ivan said, looking for a way to open the large gate designed to withstand a tank shell impact.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 am

Immediately when Aaron opened the gate, he saw an arm try to grab at him from inside that base.
Aaron jumped in fear and took out his knife he found in the home previously and jabbed it straight into the grabbing hands. He heard the scream of the zombie as it's arm went back inside. "That's right, stay in there!" Yelled Aaron.
He walked to the others and said: "You guys don't wanna be opening that door, I think the zombie on the other side is quite pissed off at me."
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 am

Frank backed off from the door and turned his head to look back.
The zombies we're coming, closer.

"We need to find a way in! The zombies are closing up on us."

Frank looked around, unable to find a gppd passageway, he sighed, but kept searching hasty.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Aaron ran to the back of the military base, and found a large vent that most likely was a passage to the other side. He quickly gestured to the others to follow him as he kicked down the vent cage and started crawling in. "Man, this stinks in here! It smells like rotting flesh!" Coughed Aaron covering his nose.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:31 am

*Bump Bump Bumpity Bumpity Bump*
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:05 pm

The vents lead to a wide junction with four opening routes. Suddenly a grate burst open with a clothed foot left gaping out.

David crawled out with an screen of smoke, coughing and spluttering, covered in blood, with zombies approaching behind him.
He flicked out his knife and stabbed the leading mutant in it's grimey eye.

"So," he said, looking surprised he'd found others, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Inside his Camaro, Jason was smashing zombies under his wheel. Sitting next to him, was his girlfriend Keira.

"I told you this town went mad." said Keira.

"What can i do?! Almost all of the country has become zombies!" said Jason. He hesitated then said something again. "We need to find a good hiding spot...".

Keira answered.

"We should go to a military base. What are the odds of zombies overthere?" said Keira. Jason still continued to smash zombies with his Camaro... then he answered after smashing 20.

"Great idea, Keira." he said with sarcasm. "We might find soldier zombies carrying M4A1 Rifles. If were lucky, we might find one with an RPG Launcher."

Keira laughed and kissed him.

"I love your sarcasm. But i'm serious, lets go to a military base. We might find food and weapons overthere." said Keira.

"Sir, yes sir..." said Jason and went to the nearest military base with his Camaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:09 am

I am sincerely sorry for my rude intrusion on your RP, as I did not fully understand the rules.
This will not happen again.

Last edited by Huntiki on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : intrusion)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:10 am

((Huntiki, have you signed up for "Survive"?
I noticed you didn't post on the Survive OCC.))

Last edited by Mrbean5317 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Huntiki wrote:
Jason slowed his Camaro down as they neared the military base. He came to a quick halt to scan the area. He didn't notice anything suspicious.

"C'mon, be a man Jason. It doesn't look like anything is down there but the supplies we need,"

Jason answered her.
"And if we find that the supplies are stolen and the zombies are actually waiting in there for us?"

"We're screwed," she replied.

"Well then..."

He continued to the base's gate. When he got there he quickly jumped out of the Camaro to open the gate.

((Um... why are you controlling my people...? Please delete your post Huntiki and make your own charecters. humph ))
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

((Anyone gonna contintue the conversation?))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 pm

"Woah!" Yelled Aaron as he pulled out his pistol. "Sorry there, didn't see ya. Might if I ask, could you start walking the other way? it wouldn't be quite nice to push all of us back into the horde out there. So please, turn around and start crawlin'. I'm Aaron, who are you?" Said Aaron as he was jumping up and down quickly as he was rushing for the stranger to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 am

"Woah, sorry" David returned. He followed Aaron curiously.
"I'm David Harrison, I was called over here for my e-, well, that doesn't matter. But I was ambushed by those ****ing things, and I was forced to the utility room, fortunately I found the ventalilation shafts, and they followed me in..."

He wiped the blood from his nose and looked at the others.

"Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:51 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Survive Official RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survive Official RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next