» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Survive Official RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Aaron stared at Nathan with fear, then smiled and knew as long as he wasn't infected, he'll be with us. "Well now, let's kill some ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled out Aaron as he punched a zombie straight to the face and kicked another to the gut. He then shot an incoming zombie in the leg and kicked it's head and it rolled clean off. "Oh god...that's nasty." Aaron said while trying not to throw up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Frank was walking through the zombiefied forest. what happend to the glorious nature of our planet? Distinct is sure was, but why did it all happen? Still, Frank was tired. He had been walking for days. And he was almost out of food.

Was he going to die here? And become one of the zombies?

Frank stopped walking when he heard a noise. It sounded like gunshots.
"Gun-fight" Frank thought and ran towards the sound.
It was a small town. with houses. But it looked pretty un-decent now. He decided to come towards the sound more. He hid behind a house and looked.
There we're some kids fighting off zombies. "What the?" Frank thought.
He couldn't help them. The risk was to big... But they we're only kids.
Frank decided to get in. He was still hidden behind a house. So he shot up a arrow in the air. Hopefully, it would hit right in one of the zombies heads.

Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Aaron whipped his fist right into the chin of a zombie, making it's neck crack like an egg, with a similar sound too. He then proceeded to the next zombie when all of a sudden a falling arrow struck it through the head. "Woah! I think Robin Hood is here too!" Said Aaron joking around as he pushed the zombie to the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Frank leaned over the houses wall. He saw the kid pushing down the zombie to the ground. Frank smileyed. "Of course it would hit". Then ran away from the house. And walked towards one of the zombies. "Get off their lawn" Frank said to one of the zombies as he approached one of them.

He shot the zombie right through the head. Then he looked at the kids and got another smiley. "How ya' doing kiddos?" He said.

Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Aaron ran to Frank. "I'm doin' quiet fine till you scared the living right outta me with those arrows of yours. Come one..whoever you are, the others need help." Said Aaron as he ran back to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Frank still stood still as he saw the kid running away. "Well, i didn't really plan on staying, but where else should i go..." Frank said as he then followed the kid back to some other people.

Purple spice
Purple spice

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm

" A little help here!" Nathan yelled while dodging another Charger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:32 pm

"Oh..right!" Said Aaron as he proceeded to pursue the charger and shot it right to the spine thinking he coujld hit it's nerve sack and make it paralyzed. And he was right, the Charger was now paralyzed and was useless as a killing machine. Aaron took out his pistol and kept on shooting the Charger in the head. Unfortunately, Aaron was dead wrong, shooting it's back wouldn't paralzyse it, just simply make it fall to the ground and piss it off. Aaron ran for his life knowing he would be crushed by that creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Frank didn't feel like helping this time. He saw the kids struggle, but he knew they would do fine.
So he went to the others.

Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 pm

"Aaron!" Nathan Yelled, he grabbed the RPG off his back but noticed that he didn't bring more ammo for it, "okay, forget ballistics, I'm doing this the old fationed way" he said, Jumping on the Charger's back, His Hands becomeing claws, and he started clawing deep into the Monster's back
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

"AGAIN WITH THE CLAWS!?!?" Said Aaron as he watched Nathan Pull out Guts and Bones from the Charger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Seeing the gory mass of splayed limbs dimly in the darkened scene, I panted. This was just like most of the action-sci-fi thrillers that were coming out today. To hear kids talk about them in the hallways... you'd think they wanted to fight these filthy, depraved, lumbering wretches. I whipped one which had started to clutch me from behind in the diaphragm, smashing his lungs before he could utter the usual blood-curdling groan. Instead, there was a harsh, cold sound of air rapidly wheezing from a hole in the scabbed flesh.

I was ready to wretch if I looked longer at this. So, I turned my head, and saw a more gory sight ahead of me that made my stomach feel like performing gymnastics moves. I lurched forwards, almost in zombie-like state....

What if I was one of them? What if... no... if, if I was... I'd have to kill myself, and now was the time to do. It seemed the infection dulled the senses, but strengthened the body. Well, if I was infected, I'd have to use it to my advantage. Heart thudding, I leaped into battle.

About twenty paces, I met my first zombie, which I figured I might later (If I lived) find out it's cause of mutation. It was larger than most, and had huge, rippling, coarse muscles that looked like it could punch my throat out in one swoop. I advanced cautiously, then ducked down, sprung upwards like a snake in front of the beastial, torn, maniac, and thrust to his windpipe with my staff. I hear a hiss, and the smashed, ripped race gazed down at me, eyes rolling to the back of his sockets, mouth open... now uttering nothing.

I had learned to have no mercy when it came to fighting these - literally - scumbuckets. I smashed my poker into his stomach, and it resounded. With faster movement than I though possible for one of his kind, he grabbed the poker from me. My staff lay on the ground a few feet away. I looked in panic, then took both of my dicing knives. He raised his arm to wing, and as it passed, I sidestepped, pulled his arm as hard as I could, and the effect was exactly what I wanted. He fell, smashed his already smashed face to the ground, and let out a faint hiss. Before he could get up, I slammed both of my knives into his back. He thumped onto the pavement, trickling blood. I retrieved my makeshift weapons to turn to the scene that awaited me.

There was a strange sight to his left, as well. There was a man, throttling a zombie from behind with massive, sharp claws. I rubbed my eyes to get a better look, and sprinted towards the scene. We was certainly not zombie, but he might have been some other type of infection. I paused for a moment, the sounds of battle drowned out. I was brought back to reality by the thud of a corpse slamming the ground next to me, impaled in the head with an arrow. I saw a man of fair build, bearing a bow and arrow in his hands, and rushed to meet him.

"Who are you?" I gasped, "You're not one of them! We're all travelers, and if we stick in a group we might have a better chance of surviving... there's so many of them..." I paused, looking upon the crowd of zombies who still stood.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Aaron ran to Enzo. "Hey! You're another Survivor! Good thing you came by to help us out, we really need to get these zombies out of our faces." Said Aaron. Then, he got an idea. "Everybody!" Yelled Aaron
Al the Others looked at Aaron. "We need to get ourselves out of here! Ther's too many zombies here! Ivan! You wanted to go to that military base? Well then, let's go there!" Yelled Aaron as he ran past dozens of zombie trying to grab him. He dodged them all. He didn't know for sure where that military base was, bu Ivan had said something about going north, so he knew it had to be somewhere there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

"I know a way too it!" said Nathan , who was wileding a pistol in his left hand that was normal, and a mailbox in his right, post and all
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm

"Well then, Let's go!" Yelled Aaron as he followed Nathan now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Ivan quickly put his ammo-filled backpack on and started running with the group, staying in the rear, firing off some more bursts from this AK until the mag was empty. He didn't bother reloading, running as fast as he could to catch up with the bulk of the group. It was about twelve miles to the military base, and with the already exhausted state of some in the group, making it there without having to stop to rest was very unlikely.

Ivan took out his map and handed it to whoever was in the front of the group. Although the map was a bit torn, it was still quite easily readable. Even if the person leading the group knew where they were going, it was best not to take any chances. One simple mistake could lead to death, or worse, infection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

"Alright, we'll have to cross this path if we want to make a shortcut." Aaron said, but when he looked infront of him, they're were tons and tons of zombies. "Ok..? Then we'll just have to go the long way." Aaron said as he looked at a narow street with about 1 or 2 zombies and a very dark and deep path. "Well, Pitchfork now. We're gonna have to decide which way to go now, Let's hope your decision won't kill anybody!" Said Aaron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Frank decided to follow this time. It could become dangerous, but it was a risk worth taking.
Frank thought back in the old days when there we're no infections. He looked at the young kids. Why should they suffer on this cruel world?
But a gun factory... That could become fun.

Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 am

"So guys, which way are we goin'? The long path, shadowy, dark path with hardly any zombies? Or the shortcut with tons of zombies!?" Said Aaron looking at the group behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 am

"I say the Long dark path were there are probaly hunters, witchs, and smokers" replied Nathan
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 am

"Okay then, let's go through the long path!" Said Aaron to the group. He walked down a small street and turned a corner only to see hat Nathan had said. Hunters, Witches and Smokers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am

Nathan Grabbed his shotgun "I told you so" he said Calmly
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 am

"Well, this is better then a horde of zombies, Am I rig-
"Gaaaaaaaahhh!" Yelled Aaron.
He was tangled in what looked like intestines, it must've been a Smoker, definately."Ewww... Get this thing Off of me!!!!" Yelled Aaron struggling to have the smoker let loose of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:25 am

Nathan Slammed down on it's togune with his mailbox-mallet, makeing it's touge brake
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 am

Ivan reloaded his AK and fired off a burst at the Smoker, shredding it to pieces with the bullets. He continued to fire his AK at the other zombies, taking cover a the corner of a building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survive Official RP   Today at 11:44 am

Back to top Go down

Survive Official RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next