GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post

Go down 
+15
Lazernugget
Gelatino95
Frogger1093
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
Kitty
Terwynd
ReFrostE
Delta
camelfox
Dark_Heroics
Ferrety
DarkStar
AgentAG
Pintoz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Because Glass was to lazy.

Why am i lazy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 am

Glasspinne wrote:
Because Glass was to lazy.

Why am i lazy?

Because Glass is really Razz in diguse.

How is this possible?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Because... It's not true. :I

Do you think i'm Razz?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:18 am

I do not think you're Razz, and I think everyone needs to forget about Razz because he is no longer causing trouble. Further discussion on the topic is not recommended.

What is the name of the postulate used to determine the congruence of two triangles based on the information that two sides and their corresponding angle are congruent?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:20 am

Who's razz? going to epic backstory.........

tupps!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Who's razz? going to epic backstory.........

tupps!
You're supposed to answer the previous question before making a question of your own. Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:23 am

I am? gimmie a min. to figure out your question, I love math.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 am

I sorta know but to me the question made no sense. I'll try to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:32 am

The answer is : AAS postulate I think, I read about that science awhile ago even though im only in elementary school. XD Pi= 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197

Who is Razz?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:39 am

First of all: It was the SAS postulate, but I agree that I may have made the question a little hard to understand.

Razz is the nickname for Razorator_O, a previous member of GAC who got banned for trolling. I'd imagine if we could see his face, it would look like this: Trollface

What is the name of a postulate used to determine the congruence of two right triangles, based on the given information that their corresponding hypotenuses and legs are congruent?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 am

SAS or ASA? STOP CONFUSING ME! *Sees my brain spark and explode* I'm just a boy!

Well i'm good at math, science, and astronomy so, what planet that is 20.3 light years away and recently discovered MAY have life.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 am

hello? anyone home?
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 am

Pandora?

What is the difference between a duck?
(Postal movie reference ftw)
Back to top Go down
Frogger1093
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Frogger1093

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Well i'm good at math, science, and astronomy so, what planet that is 20.3 light years away and recently discovered MAY have life.

jumping back to this one. idk the planet, but is it in the delta pavonis system?

@ terwynd: i don't even know how to start answering that Wondering

the difference between a duck and what?
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 am

Frogger1093 wrote:

@ terwynd: i don't even know how to start answering that Wondering

the difference between a duck and what?

Exactly right. You win a cookie for getting it right.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 am

The answer is Gleise581c

whats a water molocule made of?
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:27 am

one oxygen particle and two hydrogen particles.

Who killed Horton in a controversial Christmas film? SORRY, the question was a fake joke from the Nostalgia Critic, NEW QUESZTION! What is the reason the Na'vi and the Humans go to war in Avatar?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 am

The humans are meanies who eat and try to dig up there land!

What is the meaning of 'The'
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 am

(used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an ): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
(used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique): the sun; the Alps; the Queen Elizabeth; the past; the West.
(used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
(used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
(used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
(used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
(used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
(used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
(used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
(one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
(used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each; a or an: at one dollar the pound.

Why do people yawn?
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 am

when we are tired or board we slow our breathing giving us less oxygen so we yawn to get more oxygen

What part of a cat's body has most muscles?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:38 am

Lazernugget wrote:
SAS or ASA? STOP CONFUSING ME! *Sees my brain spark and explode* I'm just a boy!
Oh, BTW, the answer to this one was HL postulate (stands for hypotenuse leg)

Also, the part of a cat's body with the most muscles is their mouth, since they do nothing all day but sit there and yawn, giving their jaw muscles a constant workout.

This time I won't ask a math question, I'll ask a biology question: What is the name of the material that cell membranes are made of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:39 am

Lazernugget wrote:
when we are tired or board we slow our breathing giving us less oxygen so we yawn to get more oxygen

What part of a cat's body has most muscles?

Cotton

Why do cats dislike dogs?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 am

Because I see dogs as drooling idiots, and cats agree with my reasoning. This is not true of all dogs, but I still dislike dogs in general.

What do you think about the stars in the sky? (Anyone who understands the reference gets my eternal respect)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:47 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Because I see dogs as drooling idiots, and cats agree with my reasoning. This is not true of all dogs, but I still dislike dogs in general.

What do you think about the stars in the sky? (Anyone who understands the reference gets my eternal respect)

I think: What could be out there? Are alone? And then I eat a cheezebuger.

Why does Gelo hate Dogs?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 am

Because I don't like dogs. They are vicious wild animals with little concern for human welfare, and could turn on their owners at any time. I think of this to be highly irregular behavior for cats.

Why does Gamer not get the reference? Do you get the reference?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next