» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:26 am

Here we can discuss adventures we like, adventures we dislike, adventure tips, adventure reviews and so much more! Ok, basically anything relating to GA is fine. Now remember! This is for elite advisors only! If you not one of them please leave now. Now, let's get posting!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am

Here we can post our proffesional awesome IDEAS!!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:20 am

Yep! Got any adventures in the progress Glass?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 am

Gamer027 wrote:
Yes i do.

It's a template though. It's in the Old, lurky, evil, london.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 am

Glasspinne wrote:
Gamer027 wrote:
Yes i do.

Interesting... Please tell more! :D
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Gamer027 wrote:
Glasspinne wrote:
Gamer027 wrote:
Yes i do.

Interesting... Please tell more! :D
Ok..

I haven't come so far. But it shall be like, murders everywhere! (and prostitutes) And gentlemen! And secret.. Easter eggs.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait to play it! tupps!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm

I was an Awesome Adventurer before I became a mod. Am I still allowed in this section? Because I'm dying to talk about my adventure in the works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
I was an Awesome Adventurer before I became a mod. Am I still allowed in this section? Because I'm dying to talk about my adventure in the works.
Well.. I guess you are not. But i'm not really sure. I am the leader of the EA's so..

Meh. You can post your adventure here and we can give you advice about it.

Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Okay, well, this adventure probably won't be made in a long time, since my computer is broken and the data probably got deleted. But the idea is half of the adventure, I always say. So here's what it will be like:

It is set on a small port town on a small island in the vast, clear blue ocean. The sun is shining and the air is crystal clear. But something is amiss, as everyone seems to be avoiding the center of town, where the town hall is located. The mayor of the picturesque town is worried sick. He tells you that just last night, when everyone was in bed and the streets were deserted, a notorious pirate band known as the Lobstars came to town and absconded with the town fund, sailing away in their state-of-the-art steam-powered vessel.

I won't tell you much more about the adventure, since spoilers are no fun. But you will end up finding a boat and sailing to sea, following the path of the steam ship and somehow taking back the treasure.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm

er... isn't this thread for elite advisiors gelo? maybe someone should make this thread for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
er... isn't this thread for elite advisiors gelo? maybe someone should make this thread for everyone.
Glass is an elite adviser, and he gave me permission!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
Glass is an elite adviser, and he gave me permission!
I gave him permission to post his idea here. So we can .. "Elite Advise" It.

Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 pm

So when is somebody going to "Elite Advise" my idea?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
So when is somebody going to "Elite Advise" my idea?
I will, or anyone else... But as soon as i get the time.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Okay, well, this adventure probably won't be made in a long time, since my computer is broken and the data probably got deleted. But the idea is half of the adventure, I always say. So here's what it will be like:

It is set on a small port town on a small island in the vast, clear blue ocean. The sun is shining and the air is crystal clear. But something is amiss, as everyone seems to be avoiding the center of town, where the town hall is located. The mayor of the picturesque town is worried sick. He tells you that just last night, when everyone was in bed and the streets were deserted, a notorious pirate band known as the Lobstars came to town and absconded with the town fund, sailing away in their state-of-the-art steam-powered vessel.

I won't tell you much more about the adventure, since spoilers are no fun. But you will end up finding a boat and sailing to sea, following the path of the steam ship and somehow taking back the treasure.

Sounds like a good adventure Gelo. It sounds like it's got a lot of story and mystery. Personally I am a big fan of such a genre and look forward to playing it. Such an adventure will also need a lot of buildings and GA detail. So make sure your buildings are good and try to make the GA detail as good as your capable of. Also, the story sounds quite interesting. Make sure it stays interesting. Nobody likes an adventure with dull parts. Keep it fresh and exciting thoughout the adventure. And last but not least of my Elite Advisement:

Remember these three inportant rules of making an adventure more attractive and popular:

1. Make sure it has a good front pic. If it dosen't people won't want to play it. I know your not suppose to judge a book by it's cover but people do.

2. The title is also inportant. Make sure the title is well suited, unique and clever.

3. Description and tags can also be an inportant part of an adventures success. Make sure there is A LOT of tags that display infomation about the adventure. This will help people that will like your adventure find it easier. And description is your last chance to help earn more popularity and plays. Make sure you make it sound exciting and worth playing to earn a few more plays, comments and ratings.

(I am sure you already know these but I thought I might as well say them anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Good work, Gamer. Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Glasspinne wrote:
Good work, Gamer. Wizard

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: ???   Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 am

Is there a difference between Elite Advisors and Elite Adventurers? I'm the second one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
Is there a difference between Elite Advisors and Elite Adventurers? I'm the second one.

advisors rank higher. that's about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:24 am

Elite Advisor also have some mod powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors   Today at 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Adventure Discussion - For The Elite Advisors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1