» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

BLACKSTAR RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Thannis says "I'm captain Thannis of the Zaretian empire, we tried taking over this galaxy before the Blackstar event and everyone left except for me..."
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am

"Hey, Ardent!" Addie calls out from across the room. "Check this out!" Addie pulls a little screen off the bio-scanner and tosses it at Ardent. "We have incoming! They're not triggering any of this bases alarms, so the must register as friendly, but there just coming in too fast for something not to be wrong... Should I go show this to Terwynd, or just let the bases security handle this one?" Addie looks around "I mean, they have to have a good security system here, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am

"Possibly, but with the base in it's current state, I doubt the security systems are working properly, you better show that to Terwynd immediately! I'll get my weapons ready." Ardent replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 am

Zal'garla, who got over his emotions desided to head back to the group "I have a feeling somethings going to happen, and it wouln't be good" he thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 am

“Hey, Terwynd!” Addie says as she turns a corner and see’s him. “ Sorry, Sir, have to interrupt here… It‘s possibly urgent…” She says, noticing he was chatting with a couple of beings. “I’m detecting several biological signatures out there, this bases systems register them as friendly, but…” Addie pulls back out her bio-scanner to show him what it’s telling her. “They’re coming in so fast, I think they must be getting chased in by something. It’s not triggering any alarms here, but that could be because this bases security systems have deteriorated. All it's detected is the approach of an allied ship.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 am

Thannis groans and says "Are we gonna see some action?"
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 am

"Terwynd looked at the Bio-scanner carefully, then looked up into the skylight above him, scope in hand. "Well, those ships are definitely Morgavian due to their structure, but their weapons systems are activated. They're either defending themselves from a threat, or they're part of the Blac- *ahem* never mind."
Ardent came running in and yelled, "Terwynd, our long-range scanners show that that ship you see is being followed by two Grox Freighters, and the Friendlies on the ground are being chased by a Grox attack squad, looks like those Basemen are back for a fight. Everyone get your weapons ready!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 am

Thannis reloads his rifle and says "Hehe a Grox attack squad, this is gonna be exciting... you guys better stay out of the way or I may 'accidentally' shoot one of you"
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 am

"Now Grox I can deal with." Addie pulls out her Ultraresonant Pulse Generator and straps it onto her forearm. "The trick is destroying all that machinery they rely on, and that's exactly what this gun was designed for. I shoot one of them at close enough range, and we got half a Grox." Addie says as she flips a couple switches on her weapon to activate it. "You know, this weapon is what kept the Grox from invading my home world for the past 200 years."
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 am

"Finally, lunch", says Red Lantern, in his scratchy voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 pm

"it's about time I get some fun" said Zal'garla, nobody saw him walk up behind Terwynd
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:04 pm

As some of the guards marched towards the upcoming waves of invading Grox, the Team must be given a harsh choice.

Do they Kill the Grox with a strong EMP blast from Morgavus's antennae, but lose the Morgavians in the hospital forever due to cut off life support, leaving less chance of the Morgavian's survival in total...

...Or do they shoot down the antennae, electrocuting most of the Grox, but suffer the loss of the military forces caught in the shockwave and short-term communication?

((THIS CHOICE WILL AFFECT THE COURSE OF THE RP, CHOOSE CAREFULLY))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 am

"I'm sorry, what? What's going on?" Yudrosun asks as he comes up to them.
"The Grox are invading." Addie responds.
"Oh, so nothing new?" Yudrosun asks as he pulls out his weapon.
"We can't shoot off an EMP here, Terwynd, we shouldn't even be considering it. The antennae can be rebuilt, can't say the same about the Morgavians." Addie tries to talk the group out of option 1.

Last edited by Loon on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMER!)
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 am

" we cannot kill the Morgavians in the hospital" started Zal'garla " killing the sick is a considered "a crime worse then death" death in battle however, is constidred honorable, but I have a way that we can still do option 2 and MAY not lose the sodilers, but it's riskey..."
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 am

"Okay, that's a lot of them... We're probably going to get overrun here if we don't use an EMP." Yudrosun says as he looks over Addie's shoulder at the bio-scanner. "If that happens, that hospital will be the first thing we loose. Grox just love blowing up hospitals! But hey, if you all still prefer to take the honorable route and fight them face to half-face, that's fine. I know I'm living though it." Yudrosun goes back to prepping his Irradiator Rifle.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:38 pm

"Antennae, shoot down it down. Electrocuted Grox tastes like Buttered Toast", says Red Lantern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Zal'garla let out an agiatated snort " to you.." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:25 am

"This is a very harsh decision. Taking the EMP route will wipe out the Grox, but... we will lose many who are in the hospital right now, due to cut off life support. Innocents who will be mourned for weeks, because of us. Or we the antenna route, killing the Grox as well, but at the cost of the few brave soldiers out there, serving this port, knowing the danger they're in. Both the sick and our men have families, and knowing the fact that we simply can't win against these odds makes this decision harder... What do we sacrifice?" Terwynd said in a soft, nearly human voice, unlike what he was for a while.

Ardent, feeling nearly desperate, asked,"So, we've chosen? Good, we don't have much time before the Grox break through our defenses. The antennae it is."

After a moment of both crashing noises as the antenna crashed down to the rock and sand of the field, the crackling shockwave of the burst, and various screams of agony, the air fills with a silence as The Team watches the dust from the battlefield unveil a sight from hell itself...

Every Morgavian soldier... Every Grox... every Field Medic on the battlefield that day...

...Dead.

(You have chosen to kill the Few to aid the many. The timeline of your survival is altered.)

Chapter 1, The Beginning, completed. Every member gains 3 kills on their XP Bar.
Decision made: Shot down the antenna, electrocuting Morgavian soldiers and Grox alike.

This decision Prioritized: Needs of the Many + Needs of the Innocent

...But Neglected: Needs of the Few + Needs of the Dutified
---------------------------------
Chapter 2: Conflict amongst Citizens

.......The silence breaks into sounds of horror and grief. Many Morgavians rush out to find their loved ones, only to find charred bodies of who they used to be. Terwynd, for the first time in his life, was unable to say anything as he watched the people crying in fear, sadness, and hate. Ardent however, stood to the plate, said, "It's over. We've done what we've done." and walked away from the group, shaking his head in disbelief of the tragedy happening before him.

----------------------------------
The Group may do whatever they need to do in Morgavus, then will set out to plan what they will do to survive. Feel free to chat, Barter, and ask Ardent and/or Terwynd about recent events.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 am

(OOC: Blixa, why did you report that post ^ )

Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 am

“Well... That was way more effective then I thought it would be.” Yudrosun remarks, seemingly unaffected by the hellish landscape ahead of him.
“How about a little respect for the dead, Yudro?” Addie scolds. “They’re families are in earshot now.”
“Families of soldiers in a war zone. More prepared to deal with death then most, I’m sure.” Yudrosun says right before Addie stomps on his tail. “Ow! Hey! What was that for?” Addie ignores him and walks over to Terwynd.
“Tactless timing, but a valid point. They were soldiers on a battlefield, Terwynd, they knew the risks.” Addie says to a still speechless Terwynd. “I think we did the right thing.” She adds before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 am

Blixa, please do not report users for no reason. If it happens again it may result in a suspension.

Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm

As the group was enjoying a game of Trojan Steed, they saw a General accompanied by 5 soldiers.
"Ok, listen, all of you, you other-worlders have to go to the Command Center. Councillor Ganmeyde is executing a battle plan to attack the Grox Base to the northeast; the same one that attacked us with all it's troops. We could take over that base now that we know the main attack force has been wiped out. So? Get moving, Terwynd and Ardent are there right now executing a battle plan! Move, move, move!" The Morgavian General called out to the Team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

"huh. what" said Zal'garla said, wakeing up "what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 pm

The General, stern and brash, responded to Zal'garla in a near Drill Sergent way, "Do you have a sense of hearing Leechy? Git up to the command bridge on the double! Move, you filthy maggot! And don't you think I didn't see what your kind did to the Lead Surgeon and six of my men. If you wish to be alive longer than two days in here, I'd better not see you doing anything fishy, or I will gun you down personally. Do you understand me? Now MOVE! Ganmeyde needs you immediately!"

As Zal'garla glared at the general in anger, time seemed to stop, and a voice appeared in the back of his mind.

"Don't worry about him, he's bluffing behind his cowardice. And don't get too used to Terwynd's benevolence, I don't like this jockey either. I'm stuck with him, and chances are you'll be as well." it said before vanishing and time seemed to resume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   Today at 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down

BLACKSTAR RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next