GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

BLACKSTAR RP

Go down 
+7
Jat371
Naboo9
Johnthedragon
DarkFish
Loon
Dark_Heroics
Terwynd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 am

Wheels offered the substance up
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:34 am

Zal'garla made sure all of the toxic spines were out of his tail then heard Addie's request "huh? oh, here" he said, tossing her two vials, one had dark leech blood (he got it from the rouges), the other contained pure dark leech poison.

Last edited by Naboo9 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 am

"Excellent, more then enough." Addie smears a drop of each onto the collection plate of the bio-scanner, then closes the outer casing around it. "This technology is pretty limited, it can only tell us the composition of the substance. The ship's computers though, they should be able to tell us how to replicate the effects with more common ingredients."

"Yeah, cuz this stuff is so rare..." Yudrosun remarks as he scraps more of it off his skin. "Ouch! Spode, it's starting to burn."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 pm

"get the blood off now!" Zal'garla barked the order "that's a sign that the poison is starting to seep in!"
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 am

"Ow! I'm trying!" Yudrosun grabs for the nearest scrap of cloth. "Ow, ow, ow, this sucks! Ouch!" Yudrosun continues to complain as he wipes off the blood.

"The ship's computers could possibly tell us how to make an antidote, which would come in handy in the event one of us is stupid enough..." Addie glances over at Yudrosun. "I mean, unfortunate enough to leave the blood on too long."
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:57 pm

"Well, I'm as clean from my almost blind eyes to the tip of my glowing tail", says Red Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 am

Zal'garla rushed back in with a bucket of water and dumped it on Yudrosun, it got the blood off, but made him socking wet "sorry about that Yudrosun, but better wet then dead, because when it gets in your body in large amounts like that your good as dead"
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am

"Sneak attack with the water, Zal!" Yudrosun says before shaking the water off and getting everyone else wet too. "But, I do feel much better now, many thanks."
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 am

Some people walked into the room soon after. They looked like they were important, so Terwynd spoke to them. "Ahem. Do you speak Galactic Common?" he queried.
"Of course we do Terwynd! Who do you think we freaking are?" A voice came from the back of them.
"Oh. Uhh, my apologies, Ganmeyde."
"You KNOW this guy?" Ardent asked in surprise.
Terwynd whispered in an angry tone, "Yes, he's the Grand Chairman of the Borderworlds Star Cluster, so keep your kain voice down!"
"Never expected you to swear, Ter."
"And I never expected that you're on thin ice. You know what I saw in your locker when you were fixing our tracking systems!"
"Terwynd, for the last time, I'm no cultist. I don't know where that robe came from, bu-"
Ganmeyde interrupted with a cleared throat. "Listen, all of you, we owe you all a debt of gratitude we cannot repay for killing those Rogues. We saw your ship crash nearby, so we moved it into our hanger for repairs, it will take a while to do so. In the meantime, you and your crew can settle down in the dormitory, we have enough beds for all of you. Our shop is also open for buisness, so if you need to stock up, the store is always open. Once again, Thank you."
"Your welcome Chairman. All of you may freely walk around the station and chat for a while. After that, we will go."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 am

"good," started Zal'garla "I need some timen to myself"
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:01 am

"Yes, I'm all for trying out one of those beds for a while." Yudrosun yawns and begins to wonder off.
"Everyone, please leave your communication devices on." Addie requests of the group before they scatter.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

"I don't sleep", says Red Lantern flatly.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 am

"well, I'm off to take a walk, call me if go need me" said Zal'garla than left.

Last edited by Naboo9 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 am

"This place looks familiar... Have I been here before?" Yudrosun stops and asks himself out loud as he looks around.
"Possibly, while this place was still in orbit, several different military factions used it as a rest stop." Addie responds.
"Yeah, I've been here before." Yudrosun says, hiding his face with his hand as a couple of the locals pass by.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:15 am

"Yes, not only that, but this was an important military stronghold back in The 3rd Intergalactic War due to the fact its 20 jump ports. Those many J-Ports made Morgavus a very famous crossroad star system. This place was a jewel back in it's heyday, and I am glad I was stationed here in my 20 years of armed duty. I know quite a lot of people here due to that." Ardent replied to Addie's speck of information.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 am

Wheels whistled. "I'm going to see if I can't find that turret upgrade."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:32 am

Zal'garla was in a different part of the port and he took out a picture of his famleiy and he soon felt the same saddness he felt erlyer
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 am

“Hey, Ardent…” Addie steps in front of him. “It was kinda hard not to overhear, so I gotta ask… What was Terwynd talking about? Why are you on ‘thin ice’ with him?”
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:28 pm

"Well Addie, it's a very long story. You see, there's apparently some sort of doomsday cult that preached the events of Blackstar. They're called the Black Hand." Ardent explains as he showed Addie a hologram of their insignia. It portrayed a black hole inside a pitch-black shadow of a five-fingered hand with various bright red cuts around the fingers and palm.
"At first, these cultists only preached the End, as known as Blackstar. But when it happened, they started to aid the apocalypse, killing anyone who moves away from Blackstar. We haven't encountered these jockeys yet mainly because our path to survival leads to a different arm of the galaxy... That means our path takes us towards and around... You know." He sighed and spoke again. "While I was on Planet Dorrugar, I had no clue who these cultists were, so I tried to talk with one of them, but he just handed out a dark red robe to me, much like the one he was wearing, and ran. I thought this was a souvenir from the Planet, so I hung it in my locker. Then, while I was fixing the ship's tracking systems one day, I left my locker open. Just my luck I guess... Then Terwynd ran up to me, grabbed me by the neck and slammed my back against a wall and spoke to me..."

. FLASHBACK
"Augh! Terwynd, what in Helix are you doing?"
"You don't know? You left your locker open you kain cultist!"
"... What's with you and lockers? What cult?"
"This robe I found in your locker, familiar with it?"
"What? That? That's a souvenir from Dorrugar!"
"THIS IS A BLACK HAND CULT ROBE! How could you..."
"Terwynd, I've never heard of this cult you speak of. Let me go."
We stood there for a while, staring each other down like a cat and a dog.
Then, Terwynd put me down and said the words I remember most in that conversation: "I have my eye on you Ardent. I see you do or have anything that relates to this kain cult... May Czin have mercy on your soul."

"We don't trust each other now. When I try to speak to him about it, my words just go through one ear, then out the other. He just won't listen to me anymore, all of you don't realize it because Terwynd wants to keep the topic under the radar when it comes to you... Look, whatever you do, keep this conversation between you and me alone. I don't want Terwynd to think you're a cultist." he finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Thannis walks up to the group and says "Hello, there"
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Ardent looks at him and says, "Hello citizen. Are you a soldier? If so, we'll need some recruits to pull through this catastrophy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Thannis turns to him and says "You can call me a soldier, I'll join your cause IF you help me get out of this cursed galaxy..."
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

"It's a deal. I'll record your DNA in the ship's archives so that the ship won't shoot you if you enter it." Ardent said. It is unsure if he was kidding or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Thannis said "Good. I don't like getting shot at... Hmm what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

"Name's Ardent, I'm the pilot of Survival 1. It's currently under repair, so we can hone our skills on some surviving Grox who settled on this planet. There's a ruined Grox base close by, I'm surprized they haven't attacked this station yet." Ardent said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKSTAR RP
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next