GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 40 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

The Grox War - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 am

"WHAT THE HELL, EXTIN!?"
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:37 pm

all of the nearby crew ran as the bomb exploded, as Extin ran to his ship, with out warning an arm, which promptly put Extin in a chokehold "well, well, well..." it was Naboo9 "so... a other taitor who wants to blow up the ship?"
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:27 pm

"Naboo9, he's desperate to go to his home planet, I mean REEEAALY desperate!"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Ink was halfway out of a ceiling vent, having crawled through what felt like a mile of sticky, humid air ducts, when he heard the explosion.

...It's just one of those days again.

Indeed, the number of those days he had been having lately was starting to get ridiculous. Couldn't he at least have one night's rest without something exploding?

"Did I miss something?" he asked, looking from Naboo to Extin, to Fravini, to the blast marks further down the corridor. It seemed treachery was the second most common thing to happen on this ship, after explosions...

But then, he thought, If they'll hire a pint-size Grox experiment and a lunatic with a mind-control implant in his spine, I'm surprised there haven't been more incidents like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 am

"Hey Extin, I think you lost your mind... So I don't think I would like to go anymore.." Fravini said nervously while staring at Naboo9.

((Delta, Is the pint sized Grox experiment Fravini? :3))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 am

((Imma say... Yes... razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

((You RP without me? cry))

Razorator sat down on a chair, ignoring the voice. Stupid AI thought Razorator. But what if it was really somebody? Razorator made himself comfy and talked.

"Soo... what do w-?" he looked around to find Ink nowhere to be found. He had escaped and left Razorator alone in the cabin. Just then a ear-piercing explosion happened outside of the cabin. Great, I'm missing the action. No matter. They will all die without my help... I'm sure a Grox is torturing them right now with their little, stubby fingers. he thought.

Razorator looked around for any books to read until the Plasmic spray wears off. There was nothing. Razorator banged his head on the steel wall out of boredem. Razorator sat on the bed and heard Ink's voice outside of the cabin.

"Did I miss something?" said Ink. Razorator can't believe he was left in here with something or somebody.... Razorator got up and hooked on his Titanclaw to his wrist. He heard rumbles around the cabin... somebody was watching his every step. Razorator spoke with a loud voice.

"I know it's you Jadrim. You are under arrest by the name of the Nestax-II Galactic Senate. Now... come here before I come to you." said Razorator. Razorator heard a charging up of a weapon. He turned and looked behind him... but it was too late. He saw a shadow and then a jet blue laser fired directly at him. He closed his eyes because of the laser and he was forced backwards by the blast that was hit center-point to his chest. Razorator fell on the cold, steel ground just when the shadow spoke.

"Ah... I have my bounty. Rouge Dragon, do you copy?" said the figure.

"Copy that. What is your status?" asked somekind of alien with inner-rim accent. The figure answered back.

"I have Razorator. Blast this thing they call a cruiser and bring at least 5 drop ships. 4 filled with are best commando's and one controlled by a AI so I can bring Razorator and myself back to Rouge Dragon." said the figure. Razorator grunted and fell face-foward on the ground again. He was traped in a Body-Elecnet(Electric Net). The thing he hates about them is that it automaticly covers all of your body like clothing and makes it impossible to get out.

"Who are-" said Razorator.

"-you?" finished the shadowy figure. "Well, I can't believe you don't remember me, Razorator. Don't you remember? The guy at the Order of the Archway that you humiliated?! You ruined my life. I was supposed to be a Counsilmaster, not you!" said the figure. His face was clearer now... It was-

"Deltisia... It was never my fault that you sold the order out! You gave those damn Grox are location! And so what if I became Counsilmaster! It didn't matter! We all had one mission, that is what mattered!" said Razorator. Deltisia faught back.

"I don't frankly care either, but you think your better then everybody. You think everybody is worthless while they still stand. You never even cared about your love. She was worthless to you too. Everybody at the order knew she always liked me." said Deltisia.

"Liar!!!" furiously cried out Razorator. He wanted to strangle Deltisia for his lies. "What amazes me is how you survived for almost 110 years without even aging." said Razorator. Deltisia's face got clearer.

"Do you like my cyborg implants? They look nice, don't they?" said Deltisia and smacked Razorator on the face. But then Deltisia started looking around.

"Who else is here? Show yourself!" ordered Deltisia. Jadrim? thought Razorator.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:20 am

Naboo9 thew Extin down then leaned down so close that Extin could feel Naboo9's panting "you listen to me, if you try another act like that, and I'll make sure your dead" Naboo9 said to Extin intesely, the he turned to the rest of the group "we're heading down to Narcona" he turned to a sqawd of Dark Leech Soldiers "make a sweep of the ship, tll everyone that we're going to Narcona" the members of the sqawd saluteded him and went off to do their job.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 am

Blinding light illuminated Ink's cabin, and almost immediately afterwards came the sound of a pair of blades embedding themselves firmly in the deck.

The elecnet lost power. So did the lights. And the electronics of anything within ten meters.

It was an EMP blast.

The door to Ink's cabin stood open, and for a moment, in the pulsing after-images of the flash and flickering light of the corridor ahead, there might have been a silhouette; one which could, at a glance, have been mistaken for Ink.

...But perhaps it was a trick of the shadows. And then it was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:29 pm

"Who else is here? Show yourself!" ordered Deltisia. Jadrim? thought Razorator.

After that a flash of light exploded to every corner of the cabin. Nothing but blinding light... Razorator opened his eyes but they burned terribly. After the spots of light that blinded him disappeared from his eyes, he saw a silhouette. It looked like Ink. But Razorator knew it wasn't him. Ink had left him in this cabin. It was Jadrim... Jadrim Av'Arees.

A thought pinged on Razorator's mind. Why was Jadrim helping him?

Razorator noticed what Jadrim had fired was a EMP. The elecnet had disappeared. Razorator got up. Jadrim stood at the doorway. The corridor's lights flashed uncontrolably. Jadrim stood. Razorator spoke to the figure who was Jadrim.

"Why are you helping m-?". After another flash of the lights, he disappeared into the shadows. This guy thinks he's cool. But I have to admit. He is almost as cool as me. thought Razorator. Deltisia woke up from the terrible EMP burst. It must have hurt him because he was 29% cyborg.

"Look, your coming with me to Rouge Dragon. One way or another." said Deltisia. Razorator smiled.

"What? You scared that I'm out of the elecnet, Deltisia?" said Razorator. Deltisia showed his weapon, the Titanclaw-EXTx2, as a threat. "That weapon? It might be an exact and upgraded copy of my Titanclaw, but mine is still the best." said Razorator with a grin.

"Oh? We'll see about that." said Deltisia. He leaped at Razorator and Razorator casually stepped away and Deltisia fell on the ground. Razorator grabbed him by his neck hit Deltisia's head on the cold steel for a couple of times until Deltisia lost consciousness. Razorator took Deltisia's comm and spoke with Rouge Dragon by immitating Deltisia's voice.

"Abort mission. He jumped in a escaped pod and got away from my grip. Only bring the drop-ship meant for me." said Razorator.

"But, sir. We don't see any escape pod on are radar-"

"-SO YOU DISAGREE WITH MY JUDGEMENT?! Bring the drop-ship before you're fired!" ordered Razorator. He laughed a little.

"Y-yes, sir. Were sending you drop ship to your cordinates.". Razorator sighed. After moments a Piercer-Drop Ship -A drop-ship that pierces the hull like a needle and the tip opens up to reveal the inside of the ship- pierced the hull of the Eliminator. That must have done some serious damage. thought Razorator. Razorator got Deltisia's body and threw it on the seat and sent the drop-ship away back to the Rouge Dragon. The airlocks closed the missing hull space and a huge sigh of relief came from Razorator.

Razorator walked out of the cabin. Five Dark Leech Soldiers appeared infront of him.

"Admiral Naboo9 wants everybody to go to the hangar and-" the soldier that spoke froze after seeing what had happened. "-W-what happened here? The lights, cabin.... everything is destroyed!" the soldier looked at Razorator's face clearer. "Wait, your not part of the crew! Somebody get security!" ordered the soldier but he was too slow. Razorator stabbed the soldier that spoke with him with his Titanclaw. The other soldiers worried and attacked with their guns. Bullets bounced wall to wall because they all missed Razorator. He slashed a soldier near to him, Razorator got three daggers and threw them at the other three directly at their heads. The steel walls were covered in blood splatters.

I better to get back to my ship before they notice I was not invited here... and I have to go fast. thought Razorator and he sprinted down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Ink turned away from Extin and Naboo, shaking his head silently, and set off down the corridors towards the hangar bay. Perhaps I can --

Suddenly, alarms rang out as the hull breach caused by the boarding vessel was detected. Even as he neared the hangar bay, a thick blast door completed its ponderous descent, blocking access completely with a dull thud.

A few moments later he was stood in front of the bulkhead, considering what to do next, when Razorator caught up with him. Ink turned, noting the bloodstains on Razorator's weapon: "What did you do? Looks as though you've managed to get this entire deck lit up like a Christmas tree."

-------

https://alac.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=837
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40