The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi guys
by Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Never encountered before...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 270
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 909
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow..

PostSubject: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 am

Glowing shells in creature stage. Has anyone else seen these or know what they're for?



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1007
Location : Fuck if I know

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:48 am

Loon wrote:
Glowing shells in creature stage. Has anyone else seen these or know what they're for?




when they glow it means you can pick them up.... I think. But you have to get to a certain brain level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

I think saltdfrost is right.

I think i encountered it to.
Maybe you got a new graphics card, And it's super awesome?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:04 pm

No, I have my PC on low graphics and I sometimes (rarely) see them. They have the shine of stuff with the Collect action on them from GA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Blixafish wrote:
No, I have my PC on low graphics and I sometimes (rarely) see them. They have the shine of stuff with the Collect action on them from GA.
Well, I dunno... Is it a problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 pm

GACModGlass wrote:
Blixafish wrote:
No, I have my PC on low graphics and I sometimes (rarely) see them. They have the shine of stuff with the Collect action on them from GA.
Well, I dunno... Is it a problem?
Not that I know of, they are just cool shiny shells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Blixafish wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Blixafish wrote:
No, I have my PC on low graphics and I sometimes (rarely) see them. They have the shine of stuff with the Collect action on them from GA.
Well, I dunno... Is it a problem?
Not that I know of, they are just cool shiny shells.
Well then. I guess i can lock?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:45 pm

GACModGlass wrote:
Blixafish wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Blixafish wrote:
No, I have my PC on low graphics and I sometimes (rarely) see them. They have the shine of stuff with the Collect action on them from GA.
Well, I dunno... Is it a problem?
Not that I know of, they are just cool shiny shells.
Well then. I guess i can lock?

Yeah, though thanks for posting that picture Loon, I like your creature. happy.:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Alright then, Locking.

locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1915
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : here you idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Saltdfrost wrote:
Loon wrote:
Glowing shells in creature stage. Has anyone else seen these or know what they're for?




when they glow it means you can pick them up.... I think. But you have to get to a certain brain level.

NO, Becauase that creature cant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Never encountered before...   Today at 2:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Never encountered before...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: