The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Hi guys
by Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Honor Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1915
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : here you idiot.

PostSubject: Honor Member   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/bmcardle88
is now an honorary member, because they cannot join here, because of parent, but STILL regard them as a member please. :D they are allowed to make GACs though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Umm.. Okay.

Completely off-topic: I'm currently second top poster!! Hurray!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice


Posts : 469
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm

*Shock* Glass, you went off topic! Give yourself an off-topic point!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Ferrety wrote:
*Shock* Glass, you went off topic! Give yourself an off-topic point!
No, Because i admited and prepared you all for an off-topic post. And it was only one post... humph You get one point if you get off-topic much.

Also, If it would have been one post, sooner or later, probably sooner, many of you would have many points!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 pm

GACModGlass wrote:
Ferrety wrote:
*Shock* Glass, you went off topic! Give yourself an off-topic point!
No, Because i admited and prepared you all for an off-topic post. And it was only one post... humph You get one point if you get off-topic much.

Also, If it would have been one post, sooner or later, probably sooner, many of you would have many points!
Just so you know, all of the preceding posts are off-topic! including two by Glasspinne!

Anyway, I will be sure to treat this person as a member. Thanks for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1915
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : here you idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm

RaptersWing isd now also an honor member for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Excalibur42
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 94
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 18
Location : The Collective Conscience of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Ferrety wrote:
*Shock* Glass, you went off topic! Give yourself an off-topic point!
No, Because i admited and prepared you all for an off-topic post. And it was only one post... humph You get one point if you get off-topic much.

Also, If it would have been one post, sooner or later, probably sooner, many of you would have many points!
Just so you know, all of the preceding posts are off-topic! including two by Glasspinne!

Anyway, I will be sure to treat this person as a member. Thanks for pointing it out.
lolz, this is all off topic...including this! coffee spaz coo coo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Superted64 wrote:
Gelatino95 wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Ferrety wrote:
*Shock* Glass, you went off topic! Give yourself an off-topic point!
No, Because i admited and prepared you all for an off-topic post. And it was only one post... humph You get one point if you get off-topic much.

Also, If it would have been one post, sooner or later, probably sooner, many of you would have many points!
Just so you know, all of the preceding posts are off-topic! including two by Glasspinne!

Anyway, I will be sure to treat this person as a member. Thanks for pointing it out.
lolz, this is all off topic...including this! coffee spaz coo coo
If this keeps going on, There shall be a lock.

Right? camel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 am

I'll definitely treat these two people as members! Actually, I'll treat them like VIPS!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Gamer111 wrote:
I'll definitely treat these two people as members! Actually, I'll treat them like VIPS!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1007
Location : Fuck if I know

PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 am

Darn parents...... I heard of bmcardle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Honor Member   Today at 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
 
Honor Member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New member shout out
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» CECLUB Division de Honor 2012
» Newest member to our family
» ...INVITATION TO BE A MEMBER OF MY SECRET TEAM...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: