The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Hi guys
by Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Lets Make a Better Spore!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 747
Upvotes: : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Depends on where I am at the moment.

PostSubject: Galactic Civilizations 2?   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Superted64 wrote:
Yeah... that is EXACTLY like Galactic civilizations 2... humph

Never heard of it.


Last edited by Mitchz95 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my sig)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 am

creature stage inprovements:

1: Creatures should have blood! it's a little weird how they don't. Will Wight wanted the creatures to have blood, but of course, maxis HAD to change that! RANT

2: you shouldn't be able to survive by singing and dancing! if you ask me thats unrealistic! again, Will Wight didn't want to have this in the game, but maxis HAD to put it in there! RANT

3: I like your Idea kitty! But, also there should be first person view! that would be awesome! XD

4: there should be thunder storms, earthquakes, tsunamis and other deadly weathers!

5: forget the first to evolve crap! you should be able to find tribes, citys, and civilaztions. or they might even find you! they could hunt you with hand crafted wepons, ran over by a tank, killed by hunters, or be taken as a pet for a tribe!

6: when a starship comes to your planet they can do everything you can in space stage! they could: shoot you with a laser, examine you, and even take you to a brand new planet! at T1 to T3 status at T1 you would have trouble breathing, and there will ofen me extreme weather! you can also be sold to an alien empire, that may not be friendly!

7: you should be able to do missons sorta like in GA but this is for creatures! it would be called CA (creature adventures) these things are not optional and you cant choose when you want to do it! these things will only happen once a special thing has happened to your creature! such as: if you have be captured by a tribe, you will get a CA to excape! or if you have been taken by an alien race you have to find a way back to your home planet or saftey. if you fail to complete a CA you will get the cursed GAME OVER and will lose all your progess in creature stage!

more to come......
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 580
Upvotes: : -1
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:21 pm

GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow, Gamer, you seem very enthusiastic about this.

Perhaps game designing is in your future...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Wow, Gamer, you seem very enthusiastic about this.

Perhaps game designing is in your future...

yes, maybe, I've always been interested in how games are made. and have got a few ideas my self.


On Topic*

heres one more idea:

8: you shouldn't just go from creature to tribal, I mean as soon sa your creature discovers fire, they can make huts, musical instruments, hand crafted wepons, fishing poles and more! they should take things more slowly...


I know I can edit my old post! but this way I can earn more posts! lol


Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 247
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 20
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 am

Gamer111. Those ideas are genius. I seriously think you should send those ideas to Maxis. Except that after you fail a CA you have to start over. That would get annoying. Just restart it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 am

Gamer111 wrote:
creature stage inprovements:

1: Creatures should have blood! it's a little weird how they don't. Will Wight wanted the creatures to have blood, but of course, maxis HAD to change that! RANT

2: you shouldn't be able to survive by singing and dancing! if you ask me thats unrealistic! again, Will Wight didn't want to have this in the game, but maxis HAD to put it in there! RANT

3: I like your Idea kitty! But, also there should be first person view! that would be awesome! XD

4: there should be thunder storms, earthquakes, tsunamis and other deadly weathers!

5: forget the first to evolve crap! you should be able to find tribes, citys, and civilaztions. or they might even find you! they could hunt you with hand crafted wepons, ran over by a tank, killed by hunters, or be taken as a pet for a tribe!

6: when a starship comes to your planet they can do everything you can in space stage! they could: shoot you with a laser, examine you, and even take you to a brand new planet! at T1 to T3 status at T1 you would have trouble breathing, and there will ofen me extreme weather! you can also be sold to an alien empire, that may not be friendly!

7: you should be able to do missons sorta like in GA but this is for creatures! it would be called CA (creature adventures) these things are not optional and you cant choose when you want to do it! these things will only happen once a special thing has happened to your creature! such as: if you have be captured by a tribe, you will get a CA to excape! or if you have been taken by an alien race you have to find a way back to your home planet or saftey. if you fail to complete a CA you will get the cursed GAME OVER and will lose all your progess in creature stage!

more to come......

I want to dance though, I mean what if we don't want to kill other creatures?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Excalibur42
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 94
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 18
Location : The Collective Conscience of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 am

Gamer111 wrote:


5: forget the first to evolve crap! you should be able to find tribes, citys, and civilaztions. or they might even find you! they could hunt you with hand crafted wepons, ran over by a tank, killed by hunters, or be taken as a pet for a tribe!

[

That would be WAY too hard, going up against a tribe with a small pack of animals is impossible, it'd be like your tribe attacking a nest of creatures...except you'd be the creature who is turned into yummy food! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Excalibur42
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 94
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 18
Location : The Collective Conscience of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 am

AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!
WEll, blood will just make this game go into the PG ranks towards M, if blood effects were allowed, it'd be only a matter of time before swearing and all sorts of stuff got into the game...corrupted spore! -2 -2 Very Hard -2 -2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 936
Upvotes: : 3
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 19
Location : Texas, the Greatest Country in the World

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:34 am

I had made a HUGE list of things I would of wanted to add, I'll see if I could find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am

superted? there already IS swearing and gore... not in the core game, but...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 am

BurninatingFreez wrote:
Gamer111. Those ideas are genius. I seriously think you should send those ideas to Maxis. Except that after you fail a CA you have to start over. That would get annoying. Just restart it.

thank you BurninatingFreez! and, your right about the CA thing that may be a little harsh... how about I make it so if you lose you can have five more trys, If you use up all five trys you will be taken back to the last time the game saved... (the game can't safe when in a CA) but, it can't be too easy. I hate all that casual game crap!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 am

Blixafish wrote:
Gamer111 wrote:
creature stage inprovements:

1: Creatures should have blood! it's a little weird how they don't. Will Wight wanted the creatures to have blood, but of course, maxis HAD to change that! RANT

2: you shouldn't be able to survive by singing and dancing! if you ask me thats unrealistic! again, Will Wight didn't want to have this in the game, but maxis HAD to put it in there! RANT

3: I like your Idea kitty! But, also there should be first person view! that would be awesome! XD

4: there should be thunder storms, earthquakes, tsunamis and other deadly weathers!

5: forget the first to evolve crap! you should be able to find tribes, citys, and civilaztions. or they might even find you! they could hunt you with hand crafted wepons, ran over by a tank, killed by hunters, or be taken as a pet for a tribe!

6: when a starship comes to your planet they can do everything you can in space stage! they could: shoot you with a laser, examine you, and even take you to a brand new planet! at T1 to T3 status at T1 you would have trouble breathing, and there will ofen me extreme weather! you can also be sold to an alien empire, that may not be friendly!

7: you should be able to do missons sorta like in GA but this is for creatures! it would be called CA (creature adventures) these things are not optional and you cant choose when you want to do it! these things will only happen once a special thing has happened to your creature! such as: if you have be captured by a tribe, you will get a CA to excape! or if you have been taken by an alien race you have to find a way back to your home planet or saftey. if you fail to complete a CA you will get the cursed GAME OVER and will lose all your progess in creature stage!

more to come......

I want to dance though, I mean what if we don't want to kill other creatures?

you don't have to! if your a herbivore you can't hunt, you just have to survive!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Gamer, I know the perfect place you should send those ideas.

If they don't approve the ideas, it's because they already got them.

Here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 89
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:16 am

AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 am

HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.

I'm actually not a big fan of blood! It's just that, well, what HunterSondee said! It's un-realestic for creatures not to bleed! and besides it dosen't have to be child-friendly! XD
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Gamer111 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.

I'm actually not a big fan of blood! It's just that, well, what HunterSondee said! It's un-realestic for creatures not to bleed! and besides it dosen't have to be child-friendly! XD
Wow.. The Future is ruined..

Anyway, Fine, We got off-topc here so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 913
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Mighty_Glass wrote:
Gamer111 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.

I'm actually not a big fan of blood! It's just that, well, what HunterSondee said! It's un-realestic for creatures not to bleed! and besides it dosen't have to be child-friendly! XD
Wow.. The Future is ruined..

Anyway, Fine, We got off-topc here so..

I know this is completely off-topic but, Glasspine, I thought you were GACmodGlass, how did you beome Mighty_Glass?


It would be cool if they actually had REAL earth animals on Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Blixafish wrote:
I know this is completely off-topic but, Glasspine, I thought you were GACmodGlass, how did you beome Mighty_Glass?
That is NOT something you should ask in this thread! Go look in the advice section, pronto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1915
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : here you idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:28 am

I think that in REAL LIFE there's no damage bonus... you get shot in the head, it dont matter how much HP you got, you DAI! so..... i think there should be aiming and instant kills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 am

camelfox wrote:
I think that in REAL LIFE there's no damage bonus... you get shot in the head, it dont matter how much HP you got, you DAI! so..... i think there should be aiming and instant kills.

Good Idea camel! The more realistic the better! happy.:
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:11 am

except, you know, it'd be a BITE to the head.... HEADBITE SOME N00BS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 am

Dark_Heroics wrote:
except, you know, it'd be a BITE to the head.... HEADBITE SOME N00BS!!!
Yeah..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 89
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Gamer111 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.

I'm actually not a big fan of blood! It's just that, well, what HunterSondee said! It's un-realestic for creatures not to bleed! and besides it dosen't have to be child-friendly! XD

excactly there doesn't need to be an excess amount of blood, but at least a proper amount. Not enough to make it an M rated game. Or possibly T. The only blood in spore though is in cell stage when you stab a cell and it explodes or whatever it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Today at 6:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lets Make a Better Spore!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lets Make A Brawler/Fighting Game Roster!
» other miniature companies who may make trolls?
» Make a Wish in the Wishing Well
» How I would make a game better than RK
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: