The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Adventure Starter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

camelfox wrote:
sew... about mine?
Oh, right. I almost forgot.

So, how about this: You beam down in a small tribe in a forest (or any setting would work, actually) and they tell you that the tribe elder is sick, and the only cure is the oil from the feathers of an extremely cute and fluffy creature. The elder is taking refuge in a hut far away from the tribe, so they want you to bring the creature through the woods and to the elder, so he can be healthy once again. So you leave the tribe, defending the helpless creature from numerous hazards such as aggressive creatures, hostile tribes, and lava pits (okay, maybe the lava was a bit of a stretch) When you arrive at the hut, the elder is ever so happy and gives you his eternal gratitude. The end.

Suggestions:
1. I was kind of in a hurry to make that idea, so it's not very detailed. Feel free to add anything.
2. The setting should be in a mountain, since hardly any tribal adventures are in mountains.
3. I would suggest that you make secret paths around some of the dangers to make the adventure more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 270
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 909
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow..

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 am

I like it! tupps! Thanks Gelatino, you gave me a lot to work with. I love the idea that the whole big top is an illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 am

UPDATE: With all the forum changes going on, this shop is being moved somewhere in the adventure section. I still take requests! Make a request today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm

I had an idea.. But i lost it! NO! It was so good!

I'm gonna try to find it in my head... sweat

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 689
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Killing Titans.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 pm

I have an idea for an adventure better don't know where to lead it.

It's quite a ethical adventure about clones. A species has perfected cloning and use them for spare organs, soldiers and all the unpleasant duties.
Of course, the clones and some 'regular' people think this is wrong, though it is legal.

I was thinking a rebellion of sorts, but don't know where to lead it. Do clones win? Does no-one survive?


Help would be muchly appreciated! happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1915
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : here you idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 pm

hm... remids me of the book HOUSE OF THE SCORPION... good idea though. i'll post some storyline starters l8r
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 am

SugarRush99 wrote:
It's quite a ethical adventure about clones. A species has perfected cloning and use them for spare organs, soldiers and all the unpleasant duties.
Of course, the clones and some 'regular' people think this is wrong, though it is legal.

I was thinking a rebellion of sorts, but don't know where to lead it. Do clones win? Does no-one survive?
Here's what I can come up with:

You receive a signal coming from the planet where all the clone stuff is going on. Upon landing on the planet, it seems like the signal is encoded and coming from a location inside some sort of city. As you follow the source of the signal, you find that the city is becoming more and more deserted. In a marrow alleyway with very little light, you find a small group of people and a small remote transmitter. Apparently, one of the members of this small group used to be an employee of the company that is producing the clones. He found out that the company plans to use a hidden gene placed in their genetic code to turn the clones against the citizens of the city.

That's all I can think of for now. My mind isn't feeling very imaginative. If that's enough for you to work with, then that's fine. I might write some more if I get any more ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 689
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Killing Titans.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

That is a great help thank you very much! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
SugarRush99 wrote:
It's quite a ethical adventure about clones. A species has perfected cloning and use them for spare organs, soldiers and all the unpleasant duties.
Of course, the clones and some 'regular' people think this is wrong, though it is legal.

I was thinking a rebellion of sorts, but don't know where to lead it. Do clones win? Does no-one survive?
Here's what I can come up with:

You receive a signal coming from the planet where all the clone stuff is going on. Upon landing on the planet, it seems like the signal is encoded and coming from a location inside some sort of city. As you follow the source of the signal, you find that the city is becoming more and more deserted. In a marrow alleyway with very little light, you find a small group of people and a small remote transmitter. Apparently, one of the members of this small group used to be an employee of the company that is producing the clones. He found out that the company plans to use a hidden gene placed in their genetic code to turn the clones against the citizens of the city.

That's all I can think of for now. My mind isn't feeling very imaginative. If that's enough for you to work with, then that's fine. I might write some more if I get any more ideas.

here's an idea: make the story twice as deep and make the captain locked, either as someone who works at the cloning facility or as a clone him/herself. oo, intrigue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 am

Dark, that is a great idea. The only problem is that the player would have to totally understand what's going on in the story to understand why the captain is locked. And also, for some dumb reason, people don't seem to like locked adventures. But besides that... yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Dark, that is a great idea. The only problem is that the player would have to totally understand what's going on in the story to understand why the captain is locked. And also, for some dumb reason, people don't seem to like locked adventures. But besides that... yeah!

meh, I've never had any complaints. real sporers understand the story-wise motion a locked captain makes. and you don't need to explain everything right away. the best stories unfold as the plot professes, and if it's told well enough, players should get what's happening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Today at 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Adventure Starter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Adventure Starter
» Sovester's Iraqi Adventure!
» What adventure packs do you have?
» A new adventure idea by me
» Starter Lists 1000 points

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: