» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Here's the idea.

each person can write a stanza... or paragraph at will.
try and keep with the story.

i have some background info first.

that's the map. a humanoid race known as the Hou'k were plit into four brotherhood ruled by tyrant leaders:
Sir0.77 (artificail inteligence bot) for the north
Michel Outill IIV for the east
Hittot Wall for the West
and
Kino Tosouk for the Wooshi.

the technology on this world is somewhat acive in small handguns and battle drones. other than that, all technology has been lost, plunging the fighting nastions into a semi-medevil state. Sir0.77 is an extra terestrial leader.

the wooshi want to bring life back to the world, but their leader won't her of it. the east and west are constanty fighting for fresh water, and the north destroys anyone who betrays tham (pretty much everyone) well, that'ds enough background i guess... so BEGIN!

i'll begin.

Xenophon: a world of darkness. the planet was divided by a great war into four sectors. the north, the West, The East And The Wooshi.

there seemed to be no hope for the four brotherhoods, locked in an eternal war by their tyrant leaders, but one day, something happened. something Very strange. perhaps the last glimmer of hope for that dyeing world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Shardna
Admin

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: The Life   Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 am

Legends tell of an ancient sea race that dwells in the poisionus waters. It is said that whoever finds them they shall grant the secret to restoring the life on the planet. Although no one is dumb enough to go deep in the waters as they will die from the poisionus water. So it had remained a myth. The picture shows them of Leviathians long sea serpents of the waters. The people hope to meet these creatures sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alac.freeforumshosting.net
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 am

it all began with Kimmy.
now Kimmy was an ordinary little boy in the east. Now, he happened to be the son of the Water-gate manager. Kimmy had a dull life. after getting his 3 hours of dayly education, he walked past the broken down factories of old, kicked some pebbles, and decended the long and winding steps to his father's office.
"oy dad!" i'm back.
"great. no go take out all this trash," said his dad, handing him a large bag that smelled terribly. Kimmy sighed, and pushed open the squeeky door, and walked out into the Gate feild. at least that's what it was called. it was an enorums underground room, dimly lit by some of the very last ligh-bulbs.
Kimmy walked slowly, dragging th bead behind him as he crossed one of the rickety bridges ofver the water canal.
this was where the water flowed that was yet to be purified for use. Kimmy looked into the now empty canal, wondering if there would be anything caught in the grates today... this was where he had found all the rocks he owned. walking slowly, he scanned the canal untill his eyes came to rest on a rounded black rock. hoisting himself over the barrier, Kimmy Picked up the surprisingly light rock, examined it, and sat down. he opened his pack, moveing a few stray papers form his educational classes, and put the rock gently into his pack. Suddenly, a voice came over the loudspeaker. "CLEAR FOR OPEN! WATER DOWN 3 FEET! CLEAR FOR OPEN!" there was a metalic grinding as the gates opened and the roar of water as it was let into the canls. Kimmy hoisted himself out of the canal, and back onto the bridge as the roaring water rushed past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 am

FOR REFERENCE TO FUTURE POSTERS:
the "rock" is an EGG
Back to top Go down
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 am

Kimmy raced out of the cave, only to find his father staring and tapping his foot, "where have you been all this time," yelled his father angrily. "I thought i told you to hurry up, and another thing why are your clothes sopping wet?" "I told you not to go in those waters," scolded Kimmy's father. As his father walked off still muttering something about how hard it would be to get the mud out, Kimmy slowly walked to the only place where people didn't constantly torment him.

Little did he know that while burying his face into his pack to hide his tears, he caused something that would change his life forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:22 am

all it took was one of his salty tears falling onto the rock to make something happen. something amazing. Kimmy's tears eventualls stopped, but he kept his head burried in his bag. CRACK
something had broken! was it the rock????
Kimmy sta bolt upright in his private room. tearing open his bag, he took out the rock and carefully examined it. a long thin crack had appered down the side. a green glow lit Kimmy's face as he stared into the depth of thei VERY strange stone.
Back to top Go down
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 am

As the room became illuminated by the blinding green light, Kimmy sat the rock down. He look out the door down the hallway, "good no one's coming," Kimmy thought to himself. He locked the door and turned his attention to the rock, "What is going on," Kimmy said to himself. "Why am i the only one to have everything go wrong, all I wanted was to collect a rock for my collection and now look, this this thing is glowing." Kimmy thought to himself a long while and eventually began to cry, saying to himself in between his softly sobbing breaths, "Why is it always me?" "Why must I be the one do to everything wrong?"

Through all his crying Kimmy didn't notice that the light no longer shown, and everything was quiet. He only continued to sit on the floor and stare into the blackness of his hands covering his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

As Kimmy slowly dropped his hands to the ground, He saw that the egg no longer illuminated. Kimmy thought that it was over, But he was wrong. Suddenly a piece of the "Rock" burst right into his face. "Ouch! That hurt!" He thought.
He took the peice of the "Rock" and investigated it. He noticed the rock wasn't hard, It was soft and vurnerable. "What in the name of..."
As Kimmy didn't have the time to finish his sentence, more of the pieces flew away from the rock, And the rock suddenly started to crack open, Full this time! And suddenly, A long tail came out. It was sharp, Fish scale, and it slightly glowed. And then, A head came popping out from the egg. And kimmy could see, That it was very frigtened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shardna
Admin

PostSubject: The thing in the egg.   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

It stared at Kimmy with its deep indigo eyes. Kimmy is amazed to see such a creature in his very own bedroom. He decided to keep this little guy as a pet but mostly a secret cause no one will believe him about his discovery. Kimmy moved closer to the thing and petted its scaly like head. Kimmy doesn't know if its male or female. He decided to call it Sora. The name sounded perfect and Kimmy liked it.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 pm

"Sora, What are you?" Kimmy said to himself. And just then some seconds after he speaked, Sora started to yell with a faint voice. No no! Silence Sora! We can't let father hear you. He took Sora in his arms and ran to his room.
When they came to the room He put down Sora on the floor and took out his old diary. It was dusty, He hadn't used it for a long time. But now he started to write in it.
"Dear diary, I have made the most spectacular found today, I have found a strange creature..."

As Kimmy contuined to write, Sora looked around, Observing the enviroment. she saw lot of things, Things probably kimmy had found while he we're out walking when he came home from he education. Sora was curious, And started to lick on the objects, Kimmy turned around to look at Sora, Her face was green and she looked disgusted. And so, Sora fell down to the floor, And feel fastly asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shardna
Admin

PostSubject: The Guardian   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Kimmy does know one person or rather a creature he knew since he was five years old he can trust. Yashgaria a three legged raven who had a harsh experience when she was a little raven. Now as a huminoid raven, She had become Kimmy's guardian and Kimmy's dad doesn't even know about it. Kimmy put Sora in his backpack and headed over to where Yashgaria lived. Slient Forest a place that is peaceful and dangerous at the same time. Yashgaria considers this place home to her. Others however a very very bad place. Kimmy thought maybe Yashgaria knows what sort of creature was Sora. What Yashgaria said to him is something that gave him the biggest shock in his life.
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 pm

um.... while shard wrote that, i wrote this:

Kimmy finnished writeing in his untidy scrawl, put his diary on the bed, and bent to examine Sora more carefully. She has a long scaly body, that himmered and changed from deep blue to a greenish color. she had four legs, ending in clawed, web bed feet, and her head had tiny fins where ears should have been. she also had a powerful flat tail, and a dosol fin stretching along her spine. Sora was a Very special creature, thought Kimmy.
He wondered if She would be mentioned in one of the biology school books. obbviously, this reature was no-longer known to exist, as it was said that Kimmy's kind was the last living creature left on the planet. cracking open his old book, kimmy went first to "retiphilea" he flipped pages... nothing.
then thinking of the webbed feet, he moves to "Aquaticus" still nothing. Kimmy moved back to the first page and resolved to look through untill he found out what Sora was. finally, Kimmy came to lthe very last chapter "Criptids" (mythological creatures it said)

YOU choose whitch one to continue with.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I'll contuine Camelfox's:

"Criptids..." He thought. He searched through the chapter. And found something rather look a like Sora. He looked at the picture and then looked at the text at the side.
"Species name: Unknown.
The Creature is said to exist at the deepest parts of the poisonus oceans. Dwelling around. Not much is known about the creature, But the legend tells that the one that seeks and meets the creature shall be granted the power to restore life in the world."

Kimmy was finished reading now. He looked up as suddenly Sora sat on his knees.
"Ahh!" Kimmy yelled!
Sora looked at Kimmy with a strange look. And kimmy looked back. And suddenly, Sora started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm

[imperial castle>> THE NORTH]

"Sir!"
"what is is Kensington?"
"Sir, The east is sending ships!"
"and what of it? we have crushed them before. we can do it again"
"but, sir we have no time!"
"we have as much time as we need Kensington! i will order the ships destroyed. nobody will know about it."
"yes sir."

Kenny heard the Bells. they were going to attack the north!
Cummer Sora! we gotta hide you! how would i look saliuteing the soldures with YOU tucked under my arm he asked?!
Back to top Go down
Shardna
Admin

PostSubject: The bells are ringing   Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Dam it! Kimmy thought while hearing the bells go off. This ment trouble's brewing. "It looks like Slient Forest will have to wait and Sora please stay in my backpack while I go see to the soldiers okay?" Sora didn't like the idea and tried to jump out of the backpack. Luckliy Kimmy zipped up the backpack in case that happend. Once Kimmy greets the soldiers then he'll be off to Silent Forest to see his guardian and friend.
Back to top Go down
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

After the meeting Kimmy took his pack with Sora still inside and walked in the darkening forest. Kimmy thought he was a safe distance away so he bent down and took Sora out of his pack saying as he did so, "I'm sorry I must continue to hide you, if only you weren't well, you." Sora just stared into Kimmy's eyes like she (Sora I think sounds like a girl's name so I made Sora a girl mcgreen) could see deep into his soul. Sora and Kimmy sat in silence listening to every sound around them and enjoying each other's presence.

Sora sat upright, then slowly stood up on her four legs and stretched. She nudged Kimmy and stood in front of him waiting to see if he would get up. After a little while longer Kimmy heard a noise that sounded like it came from within his head. The same soothing and soft noise over and over again. Then it hit him, these were words, but who could be talking to him after all he was in the middle of a secluded forest. He looked down at his friend (Sora) he had grown extremely fond of over the time they had been together. "You aren't talking to me are you Sora?" Sora looked excited and Kimmy once again heard the strange noise in his head.

*Sorry for the 2 paragraphs I got carried away :XD: *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

Yashgaria was the last of her speciese. no longer catogorized as "living" her kind have organic brains and bodies, but robotic working that protect them form the harsh climate and poisionus waters on Xenophon. Yashgaria greeted Kimmy as he sprinted into the grove where she lived. Yashgaria, i have... something.
What is it dear child asked Yashgaria.
"a.... creature"
"a WHAT?"
"a creature i think!" said Kimmy, pullimg Sora Out Of his pack.
"heaves almighty, said Yashgaria.
you have there, a Leviathian! those... I thought they were extinked! but.... oh Kimmy!
do you realize how DANGEROUS this is? there is war everywhere Kimmy. you are holding now, the last glimmer of hope for this dyeing world. but do you realize? the Metal ruler of the north would do ANYTHING to stop you compleating the quest that lies ahead of you.
"i have a quest?" asked kimmy, incredulously
you, and you alone now have the secret to restoring peace and life to the world!
holy....
Back to top Go down
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am

As Yashgaria continued to talk about the quest that loomed ahead, Kimmy wondered in his thoughts, "How could I have such an important quest?" Cutting Yashgaria off in mid sentence Kimmy asked, "Why me? Out of all the capable people why me?" Yashgaria calmed Kimmy down and said, "For those that have the biggest tasks sometimes have the smallest of chances, Thoss who were not chosen, well they are just that not chosen. Kimmy sat listening to Yashgaria in awe of how he could've been chosen for a task such as this.

He Thought to himself that then and there he would vow to do the very best and then some on his quest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 am

*camelfox has Writer's Block.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

-"Kimmy?" Said Yashgaria.
-"What? Yes?" Responded Kimmy.
-"What lies ahead of you will not be easy, You will encounter many frightening and harsh moments on your journey to world piece!" Said Yashgaria
Kimmy noded and slowly stood up on his feet.
-"You must travel to whoosi..." Said Yashgaira
And so kimmy fell down on his butt again.
-"Whoosi?! I can't go their! They'll kill me!" Said Kimmy.
-"It's the only place where Sora is safe! Or well almost.. However, There is an rebellion group there, You need to go there! It'll be a long and tough journey, But you can do it!" Responded Yashgaria.
Kimmy didn't answer, He took the backpack and let Sora out. Kimmy looked at his compass.
And so they started their long journey to the rebellion group in Whoosi.

Yashgaria Looked at them With a wondreous but sad look.
"Why does it have to be him?" Yashgaira thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 pm

[EAST warship>> Northern waters]

'5 minutes till we enter northern waters" said Captain Holli
"BATTLE STATIONS! MOVE MOVE MOVE!" shouted the sargent.
"3 minutes!"
"SIR!"
"what is it KINGSLY?"
"WHAT IS THAT??????"
"oh... god help us."
BOOM

Holi felf himself thrown into the air, and plumit toward the poisonus water. Everything seemed to be in slow-motion. He watched as the shit exploded befor his eyes, and saw the blood of his brothers fly into the air, then,
SPLASH.
it's the end he told himself. he could already feel the poison beginning to enter him. then siuddenly, he was moveing upward again...
Back to top Go down
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Three hours later Holli woke to find himself in a dimly lit room, everything was quiet and no one was around. He slowly tried to stand, but he legs lacked the strength and Holli ended up laying on the floor, "Oh, blast it all!!" yelled Holli. To this He heard footstep running towards him and someone shouted,"Is everything ok?" "Oh sure, everything's just fine," said Holli sarcastically. "I'm only laying on the floor and I can't move, so everything is just great, I've never been better." The footsteps slowed and a lady entered the room, stooped down, and said calmly, "You should have waited I've been trying to help you for the past hours, you swallowed alot of those waters. You could have died." Holli slowly with the help of the lady got to his feet and back onto the bed. "What happened?" Holli asked. "All i know is you were knocked off your ship and now your here." The lady replied. Holli thought for awhile and eventually asked where is 'here' exactly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

[Kimmy's Humble Town Outside>> The East]

Jimmy leaved his humble town with Sora next to him. They had to find a way to get over the Whoosi Proclemation Sea! but how? Suddenly, Kimmy stopped. His face turned pale and he started to cry again.
"What about father? Education? Home! Where will i live?!"
Kimmy had so many concerning thought's That he was near turning back. But then sora ran in front of his legs. Unfortunatly, Kimmy didn't see Sora and tripped on Sora. He's nose fell into a ditch of mud. Mud who didn't smell or taste good, It didn't even feel good lying in it. But isn't that the usual way?
*Sniff* Kimmy still whined, Now even more! And Sora started to try to cheer him.
"The better good..." A voice whispered in Kimmy's head.
"....Sora?" Kimmy said.
Kimmy looked at Sora right into her magical eyes.
"Sora.."....
"Yes! We have to contuine! Let's go Sora, It's for the world! Not ours!"
Sora started to jump with happiness and hopped up on Kimmy shoulders.
Now, Kimmy had to walk to harbor town near the Whoosi's Proclemation Sea. Only there he could find transport to Whoosi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"Traveling down the road wont be easy, but somehow We will have to make it," Kimmy said with determination. The two headed off in the direction of the Wooshi and hoped for the best.

A couple hours later...
"Its getting dark Sora, do you think we should stop?" asked Kimmy. again the soothing voice he had just grown used to came back to him,"I think we could go a little further and maybe take up camp in that patch of trees." "Yes that sounds like a great idea," said Kimmy sleepily as he continued to walk sleepily toward the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shardna
Admin

PostSubject: The Blackwings   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Kimmy sleeply walked towards the tree and slumped right next to it. Sora snuggeled up beside him and she two fell asleep. Up in the treetops, three ravens were arguing about who does what the next day. "Glutton you already searched for food and brought back nothing but crabapple scraps! That barely kept us going!" Glutton was the youngest of their group Blackwings a group which they hoped one day to be feared by everyone. Glutton wasn't bright and he was mid-chubby but he was special smart. "Glutton at least found food for us unlike Lust who came back with nothing at all." Lust is the second eledest of the Blackwings. Unlike Glutton, Lust is smart, hot headed and speedy to a lot of things. She always hates it when Glutton is right. "Shut up the two of you! You wanna get us into trouble with the boss again? I swear you guys can be so childish." Krann is the leader of the group and always keeps his cool except when he's dealing with Glutton and Lust. Krann is wise for such a young raven. He has many scars he had recvied in the wars before he joined the Blackwings. The trio were slient for a minute. Then they hear snoring. They peered down to see Kimmy and Sora snoring their heads off. "Krann? Do you think that little snake thing might be good enough to eat?" "I dunno Lust. Will find that out ourselves by grabbing that snake sliently. Follow my lead." With that The Blackwings attempted to grab Sora from Kimmy's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next