The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
by Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
by Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» my forum now
by Sean1M Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

» Your very own art
by ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
by Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
by Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
by camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
by Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
by Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
by Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 The Gelatino Sig Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:22 am

So since I've done a few sigs for the forum, I decided to open up my own shop. If you're looking for a signature that is cool but simple, you should probably come here. If you're looking for a signature crafted by a master, you should look somewhere else.

Here are some examples of my work:











So if you want a sig, all you have to do is tell me what you want it to look like! Nothing special. If you could provide me with a picture to work off of, that would be great too. I'll start a waiting list below for people who want something made. Thanks in advance for the support!

EDIT: Want a sig, but don't know what you want it to look like? Come on over to the Blank Signature section for ideas!

Waiting list:

  1. Lazernugget
  2. toxic waste
  3. Lark98


Last edited by Gelatino95 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Here's the fixed signature for D_H:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 pm

perfection! I'll put it as my sig right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Here's a sig I just put together for anybody who wants it. Just tell me and I'll put your name on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:28 am

Here's an improved sig for you, Dark.



I gave it a 3-D effect because that's the only way I could get rid of the blur, and because it looks awesome. I also reduced its size, because it was too big for my screen.

Here's the location so you can add it to your sig:
http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/Gelatino95/Dark_Heroics_evolve.jpg?t=1285457051
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice


Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

dang, that's awesome! yours or camels, yours or camels...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 270
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 909
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow..

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:26 am

I want a sig... What do you say, Gelatino?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 am

Hmm... I might request a sig. But I can't find a suitable image! T_T do I need to supply you with an Image, Gelo?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 am

Gelatino.

I want a sig, wich shows me in a awesome throne with the BanHammer beside me.

If you did that, I would be very happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 pm

I added all of you to the waiting list. Loon and Gamer, you will have to be more specific with your request. Gamer, you don't have to provide an image, but you do have to tell me what you want it to look like.

Glass, I will get started on yours first. tupps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
I added all of you to the waiting list. Loon and Gamer, you will have to be more specific with your request. Gamer, you don't have to provide an image, but you do have to tell me what you want it to look like.

Glass, I will get started on yours first. tupps!
Thank you. tupps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 pm


http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/Gelatino95/Glass_sig2.jpg?t=1285507417

There you go, Glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Yes, Yes..

Yes!

Thanks Gelo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 18
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 am

I would like a Sig please. :3 with pictures of the G1 Transformers in the background and some of my creations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 1093
Upvotes: : 18
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 19
Location : In front of a computer desk somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 am

can I have one of a Blood Elf with Red spiky hair casting a fire spell? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 am

Terwynd wrote:
can I have one of a Blood Elf with Red spiky hair casting a fire spell? Thanks!
I have absolutely no idea what a Blood elf is, and I don't even know what game/movie you are referencing... so if possible, could you provide a picture?

Johnthedragon wrote:
I would like a Sig please. :3 with pictures of the G1 Transformers in the background and some of my creations.
Added to the waiting list. I'll get right on that tomorrow... I should probably go to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice


Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 18
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Terwynd wrote:
can I have one of a Blood Elf with Red spiky hair casting a fire spell? Thanks!
I have absolutely no idea what a Blood elf is, and I don't even know what game/movie you are referencing... so if possible, could you provide a picture?

Johnthedragon wrote:
I would like a Sig please. :3 with pictures of the G1 Transformers in the background and some of my creations.
Added to the waiting list. I'll get right on that tomorrow... I should probably go to bed soon.
this is the creation i want in the sig. and a few other creatures too (no spaceships please) http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-johnthedragon%7C500317480931%3Asast-500661445777%3Apg-20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 am

Johnthedragon wrote:
this is the creation i want in the sig. and a few other creatures too (no spaceships please) http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-johnthedragon%7C500317480931%3Asast-500661445777%3Apg-20
I meant could you please provide a picture of a blood elf? I have absolutely no idea what to look for!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
I added all of you to the waiting list. Loon and Gamer, you will have to be more specific with your request. Gamer, you don't have to provide an image, but you do have to tell me what you want it to look like.

Glass, I will get started on yours first. tupps!

Okay, this is what I want:

I would like a sig to advertise my series: The Crystal Quest! If it is possible I would like to have it represent the 6 realms. something like this: (NOTE: This is just an example of what I want Do not use this Image! unless you can change it almost completley!) But instead of "Earth" "Wind" "Fire" and "Water" I want from left to right: Water, Air, Life, Earth, Ice and Fire. (you can choose what they look like) Also I would like it to say in the middle in big bold letters: "The Crystal Quest" and under it in much smaller letters: Do You Have What It Takes To Save The Universe? and one last thing: if possible can you make it the same size as this sig?: I know this is a lot to request but if you could make it I would be very happy! if you have any questions about my request please ask!
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 270
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 909
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow..

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:36 am

Oh, Spode, I don't know. I guess anything would be better then the no signature I have now =P I'll try to think of something tonight..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice


Posts : 270
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 909
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow..

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am

Ok, I can narrow it down to green... Could be nature, like a leaf, or celestial, like a star, or be totally abstract.. Could even be completely random, like some green character from a show or game.


Those are just some clips of random greenness from google, but the sig doesn't have to look anything like any of them. I leave it up to you, I'm sure it will look good mcgreen Don't worry about my order on the waiting list or anything, I'm in no rush. Oh, and I should include to have the name Loon somewhere on it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Loon wrote:
Oh, Spode, I don't know. I guess anything would be better then the no signature I have now =P I'll try to think of something tonight..
Hey, This may not be relevant to the thread but i really need to know! Does anyone see my sig?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Mighty_Glass wrote:
Loon wrote:
Oh, Spode, I don't know. I guess anything would be better then the no signature I have now =P I'll try to think of something tonight..
Hey, This may not be relevant to the thread but i really need to know! Does anyone see my sig?
Sorry! It's not showing up!

PS. Here is your sig Gamer!


http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/Gelatino95/crystalquest_sig.jpg?t=1285617277
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice


Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 20
Location : Dinosaur Planet

PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Loon wrote:
Ok, I can narrow it down to green... Could be nature, like a leaf, or celestial, like a star, or be totally abstract.. Could even be completely random, like some green character from a show or game.


Those are just some clips of random greenness from google, but the sig doesn't have to look anything like any of them. I leave it up to you, I'm sure it will look good mcgreen Don't worry about my order on the waiting list or anything, I'm in no rush. Oh, and I should include to have the name Loon somewhere on it..
I think I can do that... your full Spore name is Loonquawl, correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Mighty_Glass wrote:
Loon wrote:
Oh, Spode, I don't know. I guess anything would be better then the no signature I have now =P I'll try to think of something tonight..
Hey, This may not be relevant to the thread but i really need to know! Does anyone see my sig?
Sorry! It's not showing up!

PS. Here is your sig Gamer!


http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/Gelatino95/crystalquest_sig.jpg?t=1285617277

It's Awesome! Thanks Gelo! happy.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Gelatino Sig Shop   Today at 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Gelatino Sig Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
» My Animation Shop ;)
» 4" Thundercats on sale at The Reject Shop
» Recoloring Shop :]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: