» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Team GAC2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 am

Drago183 wrote:
Sorry if I didn't comment lately. The cable and internet went down for the whole day! Ummm, I was thinking of a type of strategy based adventure, where you have to think a little to finish it. I was thinking we could use a technique from some person I learned about, where someone in the adventure talks to you and gives you a code. Then you disguise different colored gates as locked doors. Then you must use certain keys that say a part of the code to open the gates. When the gates open, we could make the opened version of the disguised gates as the locked door open. So if the code was 123, then we could have the keys say what number they are, like if I find a key and it says 1, then you have to use it to open the gate. Then when you unlock the disguised gate (which would look like locked doors), it would suddenly turn into an opened gate/door.

LOL! Believe it or not, you heard that from me! I made that tutorial a long time back! Wow, what a huge coincidence. x) So you've already got somebody with a bit of experience with the method. Should come in handy.

And Dark, I agree. Maybe not a historical or faux historical setting, but I think a kind of cold war setting would be great. Maybe we could channel a bit of Objectevist vs. Collectevist theme. Maybe even an double ending.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 am

Cool idea D_H! I think it would be much more sci-fi if it had aliens, os I think we should go with that. And how 'bout after you infiltrate the alien base and steal their "special item", it starts a war about who stole the item. Alien ships start to steal your colony's supplies and recources. A big war happens, and you need reinforcments aka vehicles, more units, etc. So to do that, we need someone who is good at vehicle making, anyone up for the job??? Please tell me if your interested in the job on this thread. So back to the plotline (MUDOKON117, please help us on this one, you are in charge of the plot). When the reinforcements come, the aliens surrender. You kill their leader, and all of the aliens either flee or get captured by your captain. You go into a ship (interior of the ship), and talk to the captain. After you have talked to him, you go to the sleeping quarters and rest, thus ending the adventure. Sound good? If you have any constructive critizism, feel free to tell me.

Ok. So heres the new list. I changed it a bit, but most of it is the same. also, I have chosen a person to have the job of creating the vehicles after seeing what everyone can do. Here is the new list:

I think that krechur won't be participating in this adventure;I couldn't contact to him and he won't respond. So I think we will do this:

Drago183- Creature Creator

Dark_Heroics- Helping with grammar/dialogue in the adventure and placing creations in the adventure, adventure terrain editing, and pictures

Gamer111- Making props and vehicle making(You have made a lot of vehicles, more than most of us, and you do a pretty good job of it.)

Krechur- Temporarily Break

Mudo- Acts/plotline of adventure (I have writen all the plotline, but you can critique me on it) and synopsis(summarizing for description and win/lose sayings, etc.), detailing adventure

If you like this new list, please comment on this thread saying that you agree with the list.

Thanks!!!

~Drago183

Last edited by Drago183 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 am

Another very good idea, Mudo. How about (like I said), the aliens steal your colony's supplies and resourses, so you decide to go back to their fort and steal some of their weapon supplies and their food. Also, since this is a BIG adventure, we might have to make a series of adventures, maybe only 2, or even 3, because of this. And Mudo, I loved that password tutorial! It made me think of all of the uses it could be put to. So now we are in a team, we could use someone like you to do that.

Any contructive critisism is needed. Thanks.

~Drago183
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 am

Lol, did you even see my last post? You didn't have any reaction to it at all. ;)

Oh well, no big deal. However, the plot of this adventure seems a little bit difficult. What you described sounds more like a short series than a oneshot. I think we might want to try something else. :S

I like the list, but I think I can be a little help with detailing the adventure. If Dark builds a "Skeloton," I can fill it in and make it beautifull. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 am

think bigger drago. instead of the ol' collect mission, we could incorporate stealth (very cold war, without intending to be historically accurate)
the cold war had things like espionage, propaganda, a nuclear arms race (a planet buster?) maybe the captain enters as an undercover spy?

oh, and mudo, that sounds good. but don't expect no detail at all.

Last edited by Dark_Heroics on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 am

Sounds good D_H. But we have to refine it. The more direct the adventure is, the more enjoyable it is for the player, and the more detailed the story can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:37 am

Sure! I'll edit the list so you can have the job of detailing the adventure. And I'm not so sure what you meant by "Objectevist vs Collectevist" . Please tell me. And Mudo, how about we not do the "stealing of the weapons and food of the enemy" part of it and after you kill the alien captain, the rest of the aliens flee to their ships instead of all getting killed or running away to some far away land. Also, does cold war mean that there is a war and the enemy is stealing food and supplies from us, thus making us starve and die out? Or am I just imagining the definition.
Also, I'm going to North Carolina tommorow. Please read the new thread I made about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 am

yup, it's just a premise for it. how 'bout this.

there is political unrest between a planet and its enemy. there is suspicion that this enemy planet is constructing remote controlled planet busters that would make them supreme in galactic power. this is unacceptable, besides the fact that the other planet has been doing the same thing. you could either be from the good planet or a hired captain. the enemy planet thinks you work for them, or that they hired you originally. you must sneak around their base, while following orders to silence suspicion, without being caught. (mudo, this would probably work like that adventure that had lomius as the locked captain... lots of stealth) eventually you find an underground missile base where the prototype planet buster is being formed... and then? I'm out of ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 am

x_x A cold war is a huge competition between countries, though no fighting is involved. The arms race, and the space race were both a part of the Cold war between the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union. It was both a contest for power, and way of life. Both the Korean and Vietnam wars were consequence of the Cold war. Is this ringing a bell now?

An Objectevist outlook involves looking out for yourself first no matter what, and a Collectevist involves everyone working together, even if it makes life worse for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:46 am

in future sequels, we could have a follow up war, I suppose. also, good guys call objectivism. how could be put the two philosophies into propaganda tho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 am

That's easy, propoganda is my specialty. What do you have in mind?

And instead of making one side the good guys, why don't we make an adventure for both sides?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 am

that's a... really good idea to have an adventure for each side. for the propaganda, maybe posters that remind people to look out for #1, or... that they aren't alone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 am

Hmmm... I don't know... it's easier to do propaganda for the collective side, because technically, the objectives wouldn't care if their fellows were on their side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 am

Ok. So your captain is an undercover spy and must contact another spy in the alien base. Like I said, you need to find the keys with the digits of the code on it, but you have a limited time to unlock the doors and destroy their technology, or else they will send for the mothership, carrying a planet buster, capable of destroying both whatever you are, and the aliens on the planet. If you do succeed in destroy the tech, you need to destroy the controls for a sort of device that makes an ordinary rifle into a hi-tech superlaser. Then a huge war happens, all because of you destroying the control panel to the device. You need to go past the whole war area, and use your wits to outsmart the gaurds in front of the alien base. To do so, you either need to find another way into the base, kill the gaurds (not the best way), or make them get distracted, maybe throw a stick, coin, or whatever at them and they will go somewhere to look where it came from. Once you are inside, the base is heavily gaurded with turrets and aliens, so you have to either face all of them yourself(really bad idea) or find somewhere to hide or crawl into, maybe an air vent or an underground tunnel. You find yourself in the captains room, and the captain himself fights you one on one. Kill the captain, and find a way to kill all of the aliens die without killing yourself. How about you have to set a bomb maybe in the weapons room or someplace where there's alot of explosives. you have only about 2 minutes until the whole thing goes kaboom, so quickly get out of there. Once your at the batlefield again, you can see the alien fort come crashing down in smitherines. you see that your race has killed all of the alien units, so you head back home to your house in a colony not far away. How does that sound? I hope everyone likes it. :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 am

I like it... but it doesn't really work. It's too fast. We need to decide, either a war setting, or a covert mission. What you're describing would work much better as a series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:09 am

sounds good. my thoughts went to more stealth and espionage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 am

I agree. Stealth first, combat second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:28 am

Ok. No big war. You are fighting for power over another race of aliens. You found out that they are making a gigantic ship in an underground bunker so that they all can go in that ship fly away to another planet, and then launch a planet buster at the planet you are living on. You decide to stop this by destroy the big ship by placing a bomb in side the engine room. The thing is, this particular bomb is only made from the opposing race. To get it, you must secretly go into one of their heavily gaurded bunkers, and steal the bomb. You pass a jail, the one jail that has your races' top unit, Lt. Clanker. You decide it would be easier to have a little help, so you enter the jail. you find the cell, but you need a key. You must find the warden and kill him. He was holding the key, so you take it and free the Leutenant. He follows you to the bunker, and makes a distraction by shooting a gaurd. All of the units attack him, leaving the bunker ungaurded. You take the bomb, stealthily run to a safe spot in the town, and see Lt. Clanker killing the gaurds. You think to yourself that hes going to be alright, so you head to another spy hiding up on a tall hill. He says that to get to the underground bunker, you must find the hidden doorway to it. He gives you a hint: It is near a place where you buy food. It must be near a market. You find it and enter the underground passage, hoping for another door. You find the door, destroy it, and see the big ship in the middle. You go inside it, and find the engine room. You place the bomb in there and you have only 3 minutes to get to your colony. You see a cloud of smoke rising over the horizon and imediately know what it came from. Happy that you are still alive, you go home and get some rest.

I like the idea of havingthe player play two adventures. One where you are playing as the guy I'm talking about above and the other where you play as the enemy. I have to get some rest, so D_H, you are in charge now since I am leaving bright and early to go to North Carolina.

BYEBYE!!!!! cya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 am

so it takes place in a town with and underground base?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Put me down as creatures I can't make anything else that looks good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Dark_Heroics, you are in charge starting today. He will be in charge of Team GAC2 until I come back which will be in a week. And krechur, you can take a week long break too because since you want to be the ctreature creator with me, we are not making any of the creatures yet until I'm back so I get to do some stuff for the adventure too. Here's the new list of jobs:

Drago183- Creature Creator

Dark_Heroics- Helping with grammar/dialogue in the adventure and placing creations in the adventure, adventure terrain editing, and pictures

Gamer111- Making props and vehicle making(You have made a lot of vehicles, more than most of us, and you do a pretty good job of it.)

Krechur- Assistant Creature Creator

Mudo- Acts/plotline of adventure (I have writen all the plotline, but you can critique me on it) and synopsis(summarizing for description and win/lose sayings, etc.), detailing adventure

If you like this new list, please comment on this thread saying that you agree with the list.

Thanks!!!

And D_H, you can change the plot however you like, and Mudo is there to help you, so please work together while I'm gone. I'll seeya in a week:)

cya cya
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:17 am

O.K so i'm going to make the vehicles as well? thats fine with me! but to be hontest i'm really bad! T_T but i will try my hardest! spaz
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 am

alright, so what's your guy's input for the adventure?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:40 am

Uh... Dark... I think it might just be us here... Nobody else seems that intrested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 am

I guess the plot's in our hands? yes, covert mission!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team GAC2   Today at 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Team GAC2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next