» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

» Game Night — Every Saturday at 10pm GMT!
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Knights of New Syracuse IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 am

Bah! Seriously! In the name of all that is-”

A loud *bang* suddenly interrupted Amber’s thoughts. Having to rely on her *animal* instincts, she kept quiet and listened to see if another one followed the first.

*BANG!* Amber did not like the sound of this. Whoever or whatever was causing that, they needed to be dealt with immediately. Amber couldn’t bear the thought someone might get hurt or worse...

“I have to find the source. Many lives are at risk. Even though the humans treat me differently, I like them and I'd rather not let one suffer or be killed at the hands of some malicious fiend.”
get hurt or worse...“I have to find the source. Many lives are at risk. Even though the humans treat me differently, I like them and I'd rather not let one suffer or be killed at the hands of some malicious fiend.”

Amber donned on her lucky Ram’s Cap, hiding her actual ears (located on the top of her head) so that no one would notice. Satisfied with herself, Amber left her alleyway hideout, passed Joe’s Chinese Restaurant and followed the sound of the gunshots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 am

The Storyteller looked up scornfully at the darkening sky. Rain was rain, but it made for discomfort. While his companions decided on a course of action, he figured it would be best to keep them dry — at least, those who weren't already carrying an umbrella.

He reached up with his staff and jabbed a point in the air above their heads. From the head of the staff, spreading out like ripples in water, came a translucent, light-like substance. It seemed to be made of white, transparent light with other light colours swirling around in it like pink, blue, green and yellow.

It spread around them in the shape of a dome, until it was but a foot from the ground, whereupon it stopped. Despite its immaterial appearance, it was solid; it kept the rain off them like a large umbrella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 am

Jess stared in awe at the Storyteller's newly conjured umbrella. "That's so cool, sir!" She excitedly clinged to her parasol. "You can do whatever you want! Are you a wizard?" Before Jess could pester the man any more, her thoughts were cut off by the sound of gunfire.

"...What was that?" Jess asked, taking her attention off the Storyteller to glance around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:50 am

Seraph stood inside the bubble, and while the storyteller conjured up a rain-deterrent, started to spew a white ichor from his battle wounds, which, instead of following gravitational laws, fell towards the sky and ran along the rim of the magical dome. When the ichor stopped flowing, the armor appeared as good as new, and his wing seemed like it was never scratched despite the EMP burns that used to lace it.

(Recovery phase complete: Tags have been restored to 5)

"If anyone wants to follow me, say it now, because I have to arrange plans for anyone that comes with me to start my mission." he said, spreading his wings and hovering in the air as he did, seeming to not even use his wings in flight.

Although his speech was directed towards all members of the group, the angel seemed to urge the cartoon figure to come more often than the other two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Jess's eyes lit up a the proposal. "A mission? Oh boy, count me in! What are we gunna do?" Jess said, not even trying to contain her excitement. "Are we gunna go flying again, Sir? Flying is fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Charlie didn't understand what the man had just said, but his patience finally snapped. They weren't going to make any leeway with the cops, especially if they were all going to be phonies like the last batch. Charlie picked the man up and bolted for the fence, hopping over it and landing a few feet from where Tobias and Ellen were lying.

Steph saw Charlie make a run for the fence, and attempted to cramp his legs as well. She promptly passed out; all the strain of using her abilities finally caught up to her. Consequently, all previous effects she had induced on Tobias, Ellen, and Eric were nullified.

Seeing his unconscious girlfriend, Ben jumped out of his cover and picked her up. He was by no means as strong as Charlie, but the adrenalin that was flowing in his body due to recent circumstances was enough of a boost for him to sling Steph over his shoulder and charge over to the fence. Once there, he and Charlie co-operated to get her up and over the fence, before Ben finally climbed over himself.

Charlie took a look at Tobias, Ellen, and Erik, who were just now recovering from their state of immobility. At one point or another, they had all tried to run from the situation. Before any of them had another chance to get away, he said firmly,

"Stick together! For whatever reason, they only want some of us. If they split up, it will be much easier for some of us to get caught." While saying this, he was looking straight at Ellen and Tobias. As they should have well-known, he had just saved both their asses, and he felt they owed him something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 am

The Storyteller shrugged. The angel needed the help of the others, and it seemed he was most keen for the help of Jess. Regardless, The Storyteller knew that he would be coming along, if not to assist the angel and the cartoon but to keep them out of reach of the more resourceful humans. He simply wouldn't let them be caught.

The rain collided soundlessly with the barrier he had left hanging unsupported in the air, trailing down and dripping from the rim of the glowing light.

He raised his hand from the sleeve of his cloak and checked the sunstone ring that adorned his fourth finger. Sunstones were some of the more interesting tools he had conjured form the various storytime worlds, and as it sparked once every second, he knew that they had best be moving on.

"Please, lead on dear angel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:26 am

Hunter sighed as the angel did not respond to his question. "Allow me to repeat myself," He began "Tell me about this mission that involves me, I can't go off of all this vagueness." With these words he began to revert to human form. His body caught fire, which eventually turned to smoke and the smoke shot inward, seemingly dragging his draconic features in with it.

When the smoking stopped Hunter's human form was standing in the dragon's place. He had medium-short brown hair that was dark enough to easily be mistaken black, he wore a shirt the same grey as his scales in dragon form, his hands were callous, and his right forearm was covered in a bandage. The most notable feature though, was his eyes, fire-orange and reptilian. "Let's go." Was all Hunter said while massaging his jaw, the pain fading.

((Tags have been restored.))

Nakadus snarled and cursed under his breath at the sheer ignorance and squabbling of humans he had seen earlier. This rapidly stopped at the sight of a strange ensemble. But two stood out the most, a dragon and an angel, even more interesting, the dragon that was born human he was ordered to find and the angel who's troop he and his army destroyed. Nakadus grinned malevolently, "Waiting will be worth it." he thought as he turned to the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

"Patience, Hunter. I literally do not know why you are so important. I have to wait for further orders from the high angel in case one of the scouts decide to torture any info out of me... not that it'd work anyway, but angels have been known to leak details in the past."

He sighed.

"I'm assuming you'd have a role in going behind enemy lines, building trust with the Akaban you meet, and then destroy them from the inside while I hit their front lines, judging by how you can shape-shift into your Hellspawnish form, but again, I have to wait for orders."

He turned to the cartoon character.

"What follows is a simple test I use for people who want to join up with me. Most questions are ones detailing your honesty, some events testing your willpower, and some actions test your obedience. Standard angelic protocol." He turned to the beach, where gunshots rang out into the air, muffled by the rain.

"So. Follow me. We'll have to go somewhere away from prying eyes. An angel in fully clad armor stands out in a crowded area. I need to start off slow and work my way up from the shadows of... obscurity. You have any suggestions for a training grounds? Preferably a flat ground of open grass, abandoned shacks, livestock if possible..."

It was obvious that the angel really wanted to go to an abandoned farm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:19 am

Edgar had a clear sight of the six runners who were being chased by the squad of police officers.
He noticed the odd shape of their glocks' and the way they shined off the rays of the sun. Then he realized they had silencers on them, and knew something was wrong here.

He flew down below behind the officers, and began to change his form, from a gust of roses to human. He snuck behind crates like an assassin, and slowly began making his way to the closest officer.

"Surprise, my friend." He whispered into the ear of a cop.

"Woa-!"

The cop didn't have enough time to finish his yell, as a shiv was forced into his jugular, at the hands of Edgar. As he pulled out his knife from the dead man's neck, he slowly dragged the body behind the crates.

The silent assassin grabbed the officer's silencer, stood up from behind the crates, and shot down an officer, who let out a loud yelp. The 2 remaining cops turned around and saw Edgar holding up the gun at them.

He quickly dispatched of them before they would even pull out their pistols. Edgar looked for the six people who ran off. He spotted them, and shouted out. "Hey you guys! I saw you needed a little help, so I got rid of these guys for ya!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 am

Jess looked up at the angel, slight confusion showing on her face. "Uh, Well, I can't really do any tests at the moment, I didn't bring a #2 pencil to use.... Oh wait!" She reached back into her backpack, and rummaged around for a moment until she found what she was searching for. She pulled out a small alimunim pencil case, and opened it to find various different coloured crayons, pencils, and erasers. She then picked one out of the set. "Here it is! I thought I left them on the plane!" She placed the case back in her bag. "Okay, I got my pencil, I can do the test now! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm

((Finally posting something. Hurray!))
Eric ignored the rest and walked away, trying to get through a urine smelling alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Charlie noticed Erik moving away from the group, and turned to watch him leave.

"Know what, fine! I guess I didn't have to save your life just now."

He turned to Ellen and Tobias. "Will you be staying with us, or are you gonna join him?"
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Eric stopped and turned around. His eyes narrowed.
"Do you really think their guns clogged themselves?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Do you really think you could have slung yourself over your own shoulder and gotten over that fence?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin

Upvotes: : 82

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 am

Whilst the people in front of Edgar argued, for the moment too preoccupied to pay excessive attention to his arrival, those behind him, which comprised more police officers, emergency services and a huge crowd of people, were in utter pandemonium. The repetitive thrum of helicopter blades beating the air above reached his ears.

Foxtrot Nine here, positive visual on the code-412.

Roger Foxtrot, maintain visual contact: response teams are en route.

A megaphone blared from the police chopper: "Lay down your weapons and submit to arrest, this is your final warning."
The remaining officers on the ground had stopped their rush forwards and taken cover behind the boxes and machinery scattered around the small loading yard. It was impossible to tell if they were more pretenders or the genuine article.

((People escaping: Once you have left the loading yard and the direct line of fire, you'll need to describe where you are escaping to.))

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:15 am

The angel let Jess upon his back, and flew toward the southern part of the city, away from the helicopters and attention, when a blue halo appeared over his head, locking his bones for a split second.

His commander was communicating with him.

You can forget about conducting your test, Seraph, I assure you that this being you don't trust is entirely more holy at her worst than you were at your brightest moment.

How so? She isn't even human, for all I know she could be Hellspawn, no way she could be an angelic prodigy.

I do not tolerate arrogance, Seraph. Angels aren't the only holy beings in the universe. I suggest you open your eyes and start treating the beings with you here more like you would a comrade, or your time on this planet will be removed and replaced by someone more complacent. Am I perfectly clear?

Crystal.

Good. Now go send off a small amount of help to those superhumans you were briefed on. Not too much, but enough to clear their names after that tragedy.

That man in the robes just teleported me over here to keep me away from those people, going up close would...

I didn't ask you to make a high profile appearance, use your radiation to your advantage.

Looking back, he violently stopped flying and looked toward the helicopter. A spotlight shone.
"If I blind the leader, the rest of them will be blind as well."
His halo turned from a bright blue to a bronze yellow as he shot out a beam toward the sky to remove positive charges, and then a negative charge removal beam at the chopper. Negative charges plus positive charges combined with a high point in the sky equals...

Lightning struck close to the chopper. Though it didn't hit the chopper itself, rather, a lightning rod on an adjacent building, the powerful, loud bolt would open an opportunity for the superhumans to make their getaways more effective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:13 pm

The Storyteller had prepared himself to take Jess, Seraph and Hunter to a field that matched the angel's description, one that existed not in this world but in that of a book, where the earth was less populated. That didn't seem necessary when Seraph flew out from under his dome of light with Jess, heading south. He let the dome fade away, letting the rain in.

"No rest for the weary," he mumbled, "isn't that right, Dragon?" At the same time, he prepared to fly after the two, but not by using his staff as a broomstick; he may need it handy. Besides, in older times, man's greatest dream was to fly, so naturally, The Storyteller had at his disposal some of the most creative incarnations of flight.

The Storyteller slowly started walking in Seraph's direction, simply unable to catch up to him at that rate. But then, patterns of light began to form behind his shoulders. It was the same translucent white light with swirling colours his dome was made of, but they were forming something far more intricate. Slowly, the shapes grew, becoming longer and wider as they arced backwards from The Storyteller's back, yet not touching him. Before long, two wings of light in the shape of eyes rose above The Storyteller, each as long as he was tall and perfectly two dimensional, made of that solid, swirling light.

Mid-stride, without even moving these wings, The Storyteller launched into the air.

The rain-streaked wind rushed about The Storyteller's head but did not pull back his hood. His cloak flapped loudly behind him like a flag as he rose up through the air and caught up to Seraph and Jess — just in time to see Seraph fire two beams into the sky and call down a bolt of lightning near the helicopter.

The Storyteller pulled up next to Seraph, jabbing at the air above them with his staff and creating another dome made of the swirling, solid light-substance to keep the rain off them.

"What are you doing, dear angel?" He asked, raising his hand out of the sleeve of his cloak, uncovering his Sunstone ring. "You speak of testing us in a field, but then fly away to scare a human flying contrivance with lightning. Either way, I can oblige."

Without pause, a Red Ray of Destruction blinked and flared out of the ring on his finger, cutting close to the helicopter's cockpit, but then curving down and slicing through one of the cross tubes holding up the skid closest to them. The bar of metal bent downwards but held fast to its remaining cross tube, not even disturbing the helicopter's balance.

"Just who are you trying to protect, angel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Eric started to run. He didn't care where he would end up, just that he didn't want to get caught.
The warehouses and buildings became a grey blur, while an imaginary helicopter made the rain drops scatter around. In his mind, Eric could hear the pilot reporting as the helicopter followed him.

We have a man on the run, dressed in a black suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:41 am

Tobias, still slightly dazed, replied to Charlie with "durr... eh, sure why not." His physical condition occasionally affected his voice powers, and right now he sounded drunk. Ellen nodded, and followed after them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

Charlie grinned, glad to have the two of them along, and the group of five started moving.

They were well out of range of the docks and warehouses within a few minutes, and presently found themselves in what appeared to be an old residential district of the city. Tall apartment buildings lined both sides of the street, the windows adorned with nailed-down planks and plastic drapery. It didn't take long for the group to realize that the whole section was abandoned, and definitely not somewhere they would want to stay around.

"G-guys, can we stop please!" Ben called out. He had been carrying Steph nearly the entire way from the docks, and he was visibly showing the effects.

"Yeah, set her down over by that dumpster."

Ben did so, and as he did, Charlie realized that Steph had a big grin on her face. That grin turned into a laugh as Ben let go of her.

"Hehe, I've been awake for the past few minutes, you nincompoop!"

If there has ever been a physical manifestation of the emoticon consisting of the capital letters "X" and "D", her face fit that description. Ben looked bewildered. Charlie smirked.

And then her expression drastically changed. It went from hilarity to shock in a split second. She was looking up at something in the sky. Charlie followed her gaze up the side of a building and to the rooftop.

Where a helicopter was resting.

"Woah," he said, echoing everyone else's thoughts. Questions such as, "How did that get there?" and "Who does it belong to?" flitted about in his mind. They almost got in the way of him being startled as a limp body was flung out of the door at the bottom of the building.

The five of them scrambled to hide behind the dumpster as a man walked down the first few steps leading to the door.

"That oughta' teach you not to mess wiv' Mista' Grinda'," he said in a gruff British accent. He promptly turned around and slammed the door behind him.

The five were obviously startled by the series of events. Charlie turned to Ellen and Tobias, with a look on his face that seemed to say, "Well, you want to go check it out?"

((EDIT: Alright, this is the start of a little story segment I've just now thought up. It will be largely driven by me, but should allow for some interesting action sequences. I'd rather the "super-op-superheroes" stay on their own adventure and not interfere with our "normal-people-with-super-powers" group. Plague, you're welcome to tag along, but please don't do any "burst into the room and kill all the bad guys" moves. razz ))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:51 am

"No rest indeed..." Hunter grumbled as he returned to his dragon form and followed The Storyteller. He almost roared in impatience when the angel started attacking the helicopter "Do you to give us a "shoot-on-sight" status?" he snapped at Seraph "Let's get going." He turned to The Storyteller "You looked like you were about to do something back there before you flew off, I suppose you have an idea to fix this?"
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Tobias, who understood the look on Charlie's face, and said, "Well duh, I want to go check it out." Ellen, slightly wary, agreed with Tobias as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Delta
Admin

Upvotes: : 82

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 pm

The helicopter lurched to one side, losing height as it attempted to maintain stability with a half-blind pilot. If they could have heard the radio chatter in response to these events it would likely have been equal parts amusing and confusing.

It also would have warned them in advance of the other three helicopters now approaching rapidly from within the city. These machines, flying in a well-spaced formation, were slightly larger; and as one of them stopped and turned sideways, it became clear they had a trick or two up their sleeves.

Foxtrot 5, 6, 7: You are cleared to use lethal force — fire at will!

The side-door on Foxtrot 6, the leader in the middle, slid open and two police officers armed with sniper rifles took aim from within.

((These three helicopters have 3 tags each; they are approaching from inside the city in a rough line, and from left to right are Foxtrot 5, 6 and 7. The helicopter that was just damaged, Foxtrot 9, is unarmed and therefore does not need any tags.))

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 am

Hunter sputtered something in another language, from what little the others could hear it wasn't a human one, as he saw the police bring out people with sniper rifles. He put himself between the police and the others and let out out a ball of fire at the helicopter, fired in a way that would make it slow moving. He turned his head toward The Storyteller "We really need that portal now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of New Syracuse IC   Today at 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Knights of New Syracuse IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next