» Random & Crazy Pictures
by Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
by Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
by Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
by Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
by Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

» General Chat thread
by Terwynd Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

» Steam Summer Sale 2015 [over]
by Terwynd Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:25 am

» ???????????????????????? ???????||INCOMING||??????? ???????||MESSAGE||???????? ??????????????????????????
by Terwynd Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Top posting users this week

Share | 

KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 am

DRaGO wrote:
I'd rather the "super-op-superheroes" stay on their own adventure and not interfere with our "normal-people-with-super-powers" group.

We know when we're not wanted. *Hmmph*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:37 am

Potatrobot wrote:
DRaGO wrote:
I'd rather the "super-op-superheroes" stay on their own adventure and not interfere with our "normal-people-with-super-powers" group.

We know when we're not wanted. *Hmmph*
;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 am

Quote :
User: New Supplice
Name: Aaron Douglas Sonstelie
Appearance: At eleven years old Aaron is a usually healthy young boy. He is really small standing at at 4'1 feet tall and weighs 80 pounds with a thin and undeveloped build. So yeah, he's a Caucasian with natural looking white skin as he is a outgoing child who spent much of his days outside playing games with friends (you know, like a kid should). His nationality is ambiguous even to him given his age he is unconcerned with such a thing, but he is American with a bit of German mixed in (seeing that his father is German) with his roots. His skin so far is absolutely perfect; he has no childhood scars or anything in that nature. There is something incredibly strange about him though, if he were to remove his shirt you would see that he has bulging veins all over his chest leading into his heart--- which glows a dim yellow through his skin. It's only noticeable when his shirt is off- otherwise it'd be invisible. He has a feminine feel to him- not surprising since he hasn't gone through puberty yet. Though, someone could easily mistake him for a girl if he had longer hair and didn't wear boy's clothing. Aaron's hair is blonde, of the medium shade, it's messy and very short.

Aaron has an distinct eye color; his eyes are strangely small and have a slight glow to them. His eyes are lavender colored but in some situations they'll change colors depending on his mood. It's hard to notice them changing since you could be looking at him and one second later his eyes will change to yellow. When he's feeling fear (this is important) his eyes will be golden-shaded and EXTREMELY bright- on that note the aforementioned glowing heart will get much brighter when he's feeling fear. When he's angry his eyes will be navy blue, when he's happy his eyes will be blood red, sadness his eyes will be hot pink... I'll cover the rest later.

Since Aaron doesn't exactly have access to a wide variety of clothing he tends to wear the same things over and over again. He wears a black hoodie always zipped up with a red superman symbol on his back, wearing dirty black jeans that go with his hoodie. Lastly; he has on bland, plain white sneakers.
Power: When he's around people have their fear drained from them until they're completely fearless.

Now for Aaron's actual super power.

Know that fear that's drained out of people? You see it forms a nigh-impenetrable shield that's subconsciously put in place to defend himself when Aaron is threatened--- by threatened I mean something is about to strike him. Only for a few seconds after which it will disappear, which is enough to stop whatever is going to hit him. Though, the more people that are around him the longer the shield stays up. Which is why people are a bit more reckless around him. The shield can also be used offensively like if Aaron knows the person is going to try and kill him the shield will push said threat twenty feet away, unless this is in a open field it will kill anyone if they hit a hard and solid object.

For weaknesses it's simple to get around his shield. Since it's active for a few seconds there's a delay in which the shield will reactivate. In this delay anyone is free to hit Aaron again, and it's pretty easy to fool the shield. If you swing your arm at him hard enough the shield will activate and you'll be able to hit him like you previously intended. Finally, the shield has a averse effect on his memories, see he'll forget things very often if it's activated. So, that same guy who tried to break his neck may be forgotten a few hours later and... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Dude, I don't think this is going any more. I think the roleplays have hung up the capes and gone to bed, probably for good this time. While we've had fun, it simply won't last any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Admin

Upvotes: : 82

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 am

I'll update your character sheet. Happy.

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 am

Hmm... I think I'll have Aaron wander into the scene and introduce Drake later.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:40 am

Hey guys. I'm not trying to revive the roleplay, but if you like The Storyteller and have about 25 minutes free, you might want to read an epic co-post which includes some of his finest combat.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45940&p=1737094&viewfull=1#post1737094

This post is for the Deathmatch roleplays, which has the attack/tag/frag system that was modified to suit this roleplay. While following the system works, it doesn't let you have epic fights like these and so last year and this year the final confrontation came down to a co-post between the last two fighters that abandoned the system to allow for free-flow combat and infinite showing off.

The context is well established in the roleplay, so I'll give a brief rundown here: every year, a nutty bunch of deities called 'the gods' host a Deathmatch tournament with contestants from the depths of any roleplayer's imagination. The battlefield is a catastrophic event that they remove from the world and put on a short loop so that the chaos repeats itself indefinitely. In this year's event, the battlefield is a giant observatory tower the size of the Empire State building on a distant planet that explodes and undergoes electrical surges due to sabotage.

EDIT: Put it here in case the original thread goes snooker loopy or something.
Long post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   Today at 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down

KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5