GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC

Go down 
+7
Lazernugget
Darkshadow
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
Delta
IsakTheWriter
Mitchz95
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:04 pm

"I told you, we have a plan. Look, we don't have time to argue. We might have minutes left to stop them. Please let us pass!" Bor was getting slightly nervous, but rather than hide it he integrated it into his tone.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Xol winced, not at the sensation of the double teleportation, but at the damage the Lacuna had taken. It was still flyable, but he wasn't sure if the pressurized atmosphere could be kept up in space. Without it, the crew ran the risk of having their frames crumpled like a soda can under an Aegraa's foot the moment they left Ariid's already hostile atmosphere. He radioed to Kwa, "We've got some fairly substantial damage here... She's still flyable, but I have doubts about the life-sustination systems. Do you think Quark has the ability to fix it up?" Xol paused and remembered the radio chatter he had heard earlier. "And are there any CLEU units monitoring this ship?"

((Sorry if you've already assessed the damage, I tried to leave it open to the imagination as far as the hull goes. Also, if there are any CLEU units, I'm up for a fight scene, even if it's a short one. twisted ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm

"The shields and hull are going to need some work," Kwa replied, "If we can't maintain a sealed environment with either, there's no way we can leave the planet. However, if we can at least get in the air, that gives us options: ideally we could get it back to Santa Frerraro and have it all fixed up while we sip tequila in the Varrian's Head. I'm not certain what state the engines are in, however. They stalled on landing."

She paused to check the scanners on Bor's ship for heat signatures before continuing: "There's no sign of the Coalition transport. If they're using a satellite to monitor us it would be difficult to tell."

Somewhere further towards the front of the ship, the monotonous noise of the wind buffeting against the Lacuna was joined, momentarily, by the sharp screech of metal on metal. The sound cut off as swiftly as it had appeared, and the howling of the wind ruled once more.

((I'm assuming Xol is still positioned by the hatch at the back end of the ship and that currently both the doors in front of him are closed.))

"...Sarge?" The guard on the left seemed concerned, but his superior waved one hand at him dismissively and addressed Bor: "I'm afraid you haven't told us anything, sir. I'm going to have to ask you to relinquish your weapons or leave, please."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

(Darkshadow, that master of never posting when I need him to)

Hearing no answer, Quark went ahead and opened a channel to Kwa. "Kwa, It's Quark. I was wondering what shape the Lacuna's in, 'Cuna says it's been damaged. If there's any way to get to the ship fast enough, I think you could use your Chief Engineer's help. Oh, and 'Cuna. She knows literally everything about the Lacuna. If you're there and can get us to you, or get us to it in any way at all, please do so."
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 pm

"Please! We're running out of time!" Bor looked at the second guard, the one who looked sympathetic. "Do you have family here? Do you really want to risk them getting hurt?"
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Xol was surprised by the sound, and his hand flew to his sides. He grasped both his pistols and made his way to the cockpit. Upon seeing nothing out the window, he holstered one of his firearms and booted up the Lacuna's displays. The ship came alive with a low hum, screens flickering on. After punching a few buttons and fiddling some nobs, Xol got a reading about the Lacuna's internal systems.

One engine was down, the others seemed to be operational to a satisfactory degree. A few minor systems were shot, but Xol was confident that Quark could fix them. As he had suspected, the few life support systems that were harbored in the hunk of metal would need substantial repairing.

"Kwa, I've got a systems read-out now," Xol relayed the information, then gulped before continuing, "I think Quark would be of value to have here right now."

Xvak, I hope I don't regret saying that...

Grecsh was puzzled as to what he was supposed to do. His fellow mercenaries were hunched around something, and from their tones, he could guess it was an injured team-mate. He had a weak stomach, so he kept his distance, keeping watch for any more threats.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 pm

[quote="Delta"]Dagon was keenly aware of how short on time they were: The security forces of Las Thaddas had retreated, but there was no telling when reinforcements might arrive. Nevertheless, he shared the concern of his teammates for this new arrival, and followed the others over to where Bianca lay with a wound in her shoulder.

He addressed her directly as she regained consciousness: "...Do you think you can walk?"quote]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I-I think I should be able to since none of my legs ani't shot." Bianca tried to push herself up with a big lift-up push using her right hand but alas the effort failed. She had to enlist the help from Chalen. He grabbed her right hand and began to count. "Ready Bianca? One, Two..,Three!" Chalen pulled her up on to her feet and Bianca tried to take a step but Chalen still held her hand. "...Uh Chalen? You can let go now. Thank you for the help."
"Oh..sorry." Chalen let Bianca's hand go free and tended to his own. It seems to have gotten a bit sweaty for him all of a sudden. Bianca took a few steps to make sure she is able to walk before turning back around to face the entire group. "I'm sorry if I caused you lot a bit of a comotion but it looked like you needed the help. I'm Bianca Vorpal, I'm an Elvar assassian and medic. Unless any of you have leftover healing treatment, I can't tend to my shoulder wound. Also what are you even doing down here in the first place?"

Last edited by PrincessNintendo on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 am

Rhak leaned his head forward into his hand.(facepalm)
If the Lynski actually succeeded in tricking the guards with that argument, he would give it a sarcastic comment. Same was if Bor failed to do so.
Rhak sighed and went to the desk where the two clerks worked. He leaned forward to face them. He cleared his throat and began to speak as business like as he could.
"Excuse me, I'm from the office of engineering. We've had an issue in the cooling systems and that elevator shaft is the closest route to the mainfuctional pipes. I was sent with three hired security men to find the problem and fix it. They have forgotten their papers. You know hired goon's, they can't keep track of the bureaucracy. So would you tell the guards to let them through, please?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:02 am

Kwa raised an eyebrow at Quark's transmission; she would have to get an explanation about this '"Cuna" person once they were all safe: "You all managed to get down there easily enough. If you can return the way you came, I can beam you onto the Lacuna once you reach the surface of the Engineering District. Currently the machinery you're surrounded by stops me from getting a good lock on your bio signatures."

The lights inside the Lacuna flickered to life as Xol brought the ship's basic systems back online. Some distance behind him, round the bend in the corridor that ran past the cabins, a door squeaked open.

Dagon was more than a little surprised by Bianca's frank introduction.

The people you meet down here...

"I could well ask you the same question, Miss Bianca," he replied, "But I'd say the best answer in both our cases would be 'Getting the heck out.' You know Chalen then?" He gave the Space Sprite a quizzical glance.

The clerk Rhak addressed, having up until that moment watched events unfold between the guards and these newcomers with the keen interest of a professional voyeur, panicked slightly at suddenly becoming part of the situation. She glanced left at her colleague, who suddenly seemed to have become very intent on helping the commuters and avoiding eye-contact with her entirely. No help there.

"Hey!" She caught the guards' attention and waved them over. The sergeant, with his subordinate, Bor, Talvox and Crycell in tow, pushed his way through the crowd to the services desk, where he gave the unfortunate clerk the look of a man who was fast becoming very tired of this interruption to his working day.

"This man says these are his security, and they forgot their papers," The clerk stammered out, roasting in the sergeant's glare. The other guard seemed to be sweating, but had apparently decided it would be best if he kept his mouth shut.

"Oh really?" the response came laden with sarcasm, "Well how very unfortunate! And heaven forbid you've forgotten your papers as well, eh?" This comment was addressed to Rhak.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 am

Xol turned with the plan to walk to the hatch at the back of the Lacuna. However, before he had even fully turned around, he heard the door. His hand flew back to his side, and he redrew his second pistol. He cautiously took a few steps, opened the door, then continued into the coridors, both weapons stretched out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 am

"Actually, I do."
Rhak showed the guard his passport and quickly took it down, only letting the guard get a glimpse of it.
"Excuse theese goon's stories. They like to overstate, but this city is at risk if we don't go down there and fix it. It is of a major importance and each second we are talking, the risks grow bigger. So I suggest that if you don't want the city to have a large blackout or worse, and being hold responsible for it because you didn't let me do my job. That's your problem."
Rhak stretched on his long body, facing the Sergeant.
"If not you'll let us pass and let it go as the responsible adult and citizen you are."
Rhak looked over the guards face, watching for tic's or other facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 am

[quote="Delta"]"I could well ask you the same question, Miss Bianca," he replied, "But I'd say the best answer in both our cases would be 'Getting the heck out.' You know Chalen then?" He gave the Space Sprite a quizzical glance.

"Uh..yeah myself and Bianca Vorpal knew each other alright but can this wait till later? Don't we need to get out of here first?"

(Bianca Vorpal) "I agree. This is not the place to explain. You do have a ship with you yes?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 am

Xol approached the bend in the corridor — along his right stood the rows of cabin doors, and to his left only one, leading to the ship's living area.

This was where the other presence aboard the Lacuna chose to reveal itself.

Mere meters away, a towering humanoid side-stepped into view, wielding a rifle. The new arrival was not a subtle being: its white and blue powered armour glinted in the light, the visor covering its head reflecting all and telling nothing of the face behind it. The gun it leveled at Xol was not the biggest he had seen, but its sleek design and gleaming finish bespoke either state of the art technology or fanatical weapon maintenance. Possibly both.

All this Xol had but a split second to take in before the first shot left the barrel of his enemy's blaster — it was a non-lethal round, a low-frequency blast designed to temporarily induce unconsciousness in the target without the limitations on range and rate of fire imposed by a tazer.

"Yes," Dagon replied, "Well... perhaps. We need to choose," he turned and addressed everyone in Team A, "We can either go back down into the pipes, find our way back to the way we came in and stick it out until the Lacuna gets running again — if it does — or find our way to the elevators and hope Team B can get them open for us before enemy reinforcements arrive."

The sergeant's frustration was still clear on his face, but at this point it was shifting from Who do these people think they are? to I know who these people think they are and why in Spode's name do they think they can come round here shoving it in our faces? I don't know... Most of all, what he wanted was for this entire situation to be out of his hair: people around were starting to stop and stare, and he felt their gazes burning into his back. His fellow security officer, of course, was being his usual completely useless self.

"Fine!" He finally said, exasperated, "Corporal, open up that shaft and make sure they all get out of here without any trouble."

The corporal nodded vigorously, glancing at Rhak and the clerk, the latter of whom seemed to be breathing again now that a solution appeared to have been reached.

Last edited by Delta on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 am

"We should probably head back into the Pipe system" Celdryc said "Less risky"

"C'mon Quark, lets head out of here" IO said, heading back the way he had came without waiting for a response. There were relativly no guards to be seen on the way out, and they were back on the surface in no time. "Okay Kwa, me and Quark are at the surface"
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 am

Flank piped up from the back of the group: "Are we going back the way we came? No one will follow us into the pipes, and if they do, they are so narrow they will funnel anyone who does follow us into an easy line of fire."
He paused, then continued: "It'll also give us a chance to wet our feet again. Once the pipe water dries out it leaves behind a nasty smelling precipitate."

Having tossed his idea into the fray, Flank set about collecting more ammo, spotting Grecsh at the same time. It was curious that he would pick up a new gun when he had his own mounted on his shoulder, but Flank was keenly interested in collecting them. Besides, the ammunition the guns fired was the same plasma ammo that his cannon could fire, the third of four types of ammo.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 am

Rhak nodded towards the sergeant and clapped his hand together in a bowing stance.
"Thank you, sir. Very kind of you."
Rhak snapped in front of the trio of Rangers and yanked his head towards the corporal.
"So Corporal, could you please show us to the shaft?"
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 am

Even with that split second to react, Xol nearly botched his chance. He spotted the glint of the armor as he rounded the corner, but didn't react as fast as he could have. He ducked back the way he had come and rolled into the corridor, hands tightening around his blasters. The shot slammed into the wall, sending a shower of sparks his way.

Xol ran a few more feet and ducked behind a door. He gathered his thoughts quickly. With a suit that fancy, he must have thermal readouts, so my stealth won't be any good. And that power armor... Xvakti, what am I gonna do?

His only hope was that Kwa would get more rangers to the Lacuna, and that they could be at least some help with this issue.

Through this, he had forgotten to turn his comms device off.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 am

Recovering from his moment of psychosis, Naboo calmly stood up from his hiding spot an began folding his rifle into it's holster "I must say I concur with the others. returning the way we came is the most strategically wise choice."
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 pm

(Bianca Vorpal) "I personaly agree, It would be safer if we all went back from where your group and myself came in. We shouldn't run into anything but you can never be too sure." Chalen groaned and gave a slight whimper. He didn't want to go back to see Beasty's dead body again. Chalen feared his rage will build up again. He would not say that in case the others gave him funny looks. "Couldn't we just wait for Team B to get us? I don't want to go back from where we came in."

"Chalen if we stay here, those soldiers might come back with renforcements and bigger guns. Staying here would be a bad idea!" Chalen and Bianca kept arguing with each other, both making good reasons on staying and going back the same path, leaving the rest of Team A sighing as they watched.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 pm

The Corporal lead Rhak and the remainder of Team A up to a large set of metal elevator doors, swiped his ID card onto the scanner beside it and stepped back as they opened onto a seemingly bottomless shaft.

"I hope none of you are scared of heights. Looks like you're taking the ladder today," he smiled ruefully as a series of small lights flickered on down the length of the shaft. The group's destination lay somewhere far below.

"Chalen may have something," Dagon said, "There's probably a good chance of us running into more of those darn bugs if we go back down the pipes. Hang on," He activated his comlink and spoke into it: "Rhak, Bor, how long 'till you can reach us and open up the elevators?"
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Rhak nodded in response to the Corporal and started to climb down. Or he actually slid down the ladders, not caring about his hands orange glowing as the friction made them incredible hot.
He landed on a small platform at the middle of the shaft, the sound of his landing echoing through it. Still not having a com-device, Rhak couldn't hear Dagon, but his suit still picked up the signal making a noise through Rhak's mask/helmet.
"Hurry up!"
Rhak screamed towards Bor.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Bor began sliding down the ladder as well, though not quite as quickly as Rhak. Once he was sure he was out of earshot of the Corporal, he responded to Dagon: "We just entered the shaft. We should be with you in a couple of minutes, unless of course something else goes wrong..."
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Rhak saw how Bor slid down the ladder in a similar manner that Rhak had done.
"Who's plan worked."
It was a statement rather than a question. Rhak wanted to annoy the Lynski a bit. Bor's, for Rhak, arrogance was really annoying for the old veteran.
"Mine worked."
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Bor scowled. "If I hadn't annoyed him at first, he wouldn't have let us go so easily." He began to slow down in anticipation of reaching the bottom of the ladder.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 am

Delta wrote:
"Chalen may have something," Dagon said, "There's probably a good chance of us running into more of those darn bugs if we go back down the pipes. Hang on," He activated his comlink and spoke into it: "Rhak, Bor, how long 'till you can reach us and open up the elevators?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chalen) "You see Bianca? Even Dagon agrees with me." Bianca rolled her eyes and began to start sharpning her blades. She spoked to Chalen as she sharpend.
"I'm assuming he's the leader of this group. What do you and the others excatly do?, asides from having near death moments." Chalen tried his best to answer her question but it was hard for himself. "Well..uh..all I know is that we're some kind of bounty hunters that get paid no matter what job we do, even if it messy." Bianca didn't laugh and still kept sharpining. "Chalen if you ask me, that sounds a lot like my occupation..you know?, my main one?" Chalen nodded. He understood that Bianca is not just a medic but also a deadly assassin. Bianca explaind this to him after being rescued from a horrible carnivourus plant. A thought came to him. "Hey Bianca? Why not join us? You would make valuable addition to the group." Bianca stopped sharpning her blades and faced Chalen with her leafy green eyes. "Let's see if we can get out of here first. Then I'll decide for myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next